DirectX 12 improves performance and Apps coming to Xbox One

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@blackace said:

Panic mode confirmed. lol!!

Why would i panic over such a stupid thing.?

First of all unlike you i know what the difference is between the 2 platforms is,and i know that it takes more than wishful thinking and MS damage control to make up for a 500+ Gflops gap on the same family of GPU when you show me proof that the xbox one is doing those things you claim then you have a point other wise you are inventing sh** and assuming like you always do..

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By tormentos

@FastRobby said:

A PC gives you much more bang for your buck compared to the PS4

If you want a PC for gaming no it doesn't.

And cost way more..

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#104 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38034 Posts

@tormentos said:

@FastRobby said:

And cost way more..

Are you for real? Yes it does cost more. Point still stands if your want power, why settle? PS4 is settling for less than PC and X1 is for less than PS4. Me, I want games I enjoy, and features I make use of. I got that.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts

@tormentos said:

@FastRobby said:

And cost way more..

You can't put a price on playing games the way the DEVELOPERS meant them to look and play like ;)

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 tormentos

@cainetao11 said:

@tormentos said:

@FastRobby said:

And cost way more..

Are you for real? Yes it does cost more. Point still stands if your want power, why settle? PS4 is settling for less than PC and X1 is for less than PS4. Me, I want games I enjoy, and features I make use of. I got that.

Because power is to expensive on PC period.

What you get for $399 on PS4 cost you way more on PC and still you don't get the same.

We all know why some of you got those consoles,games please dude the xbox one doesn't have a game that scream get me neither does the PS4.

Bishop1310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Bishop1310
Member since 2007 • 1274 Posts

@tormentos said:

@cainetao11 said:

@tormentos said:

@FastRobby said:

And cost way more..

What you get for $399 on PS4 cost you way more on PC and still you don't get the same.

We all know why some of you got those consoles,games please dude the xbox one doesn't have a game that scream get me neither does the PS4.

I built my current rig for $570 bucks last year. and kicks the shit out of the PS4.. (minus the cost of windows as I had a copy given to me). so for 170 dollars more I have something that does way more then just plays games and all those games look much better.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By tormentos

@Bishop1310 said:

I built my current rig for $570 bucks last year. and kicks the shit out of the PS4.. (minus the cost of windows as I had a copy given to me). so for 170 dollars more I have something that does way more then just plays games and all those games look much better.

Really what PC is that.?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 cainetao11

@tormentos said:

@cainetao11 said:

@tormentos said:

@FastRobby said:

And cost way more..

Please, that statement implies the rest of us have to abide by your opinions. You really are dense aren't you? Titanfall, DR3, MGS are enough to get me to buy one, and Infamous SS and KZSF are enough to have me searching for a PS4. I agree power is expensive on PC, but If I am willing to settle for less than PC, then I'll get both consoles. You have a great one

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 cainetao11

@Bishop1310:

Now that sounds pretty good. But as a student now, I am in the market for a new laptop. Be a few years before I'll be doing the desktop thing.

Bishop1310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Bishop1310
Member since 2007 • 1274 Posts

@tormentos said:

@Bishop1310 said:

Really what PC is that.?

oh just the one im typing on now :D

@cainetao11 said:

@Bishop1310:

Now that sounds pretty good. But as a student now, I am in the market for a new laptop. Be a few years before I'll be doing the desktop thing.

I was in the same boat. Built my desktop during my last year of college when I started working. If you can cut corners and wait for things to go on sale you can build a very competitive gaming rig.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 tormentos

@cainetao11 said:

Please, that statement implies the rest of us have to abide by your opinions. You really are dense aren't you? Titanfall, DR3, MGS are enough to get me to buy one, and Infamous SS and KZSF are enough to have me searching for a PS4. I agree power is expensive on PC, but If I am willing to settle for less than PC, then I'll get both consoles. You have a great one

Titanfall is a multiplatform,MGS5 is a mutliplatform,and DR3 is a mediocre game,so was Killzone SF Infamous is OK but doesn't scream get a PS4 either.

And is not my opinion who support that.

@Bishop1310 said:

@tormentos said:

@Bishop1310 said:

Really what PC is that.?

I was in the same boat. Built my desktop during my last year of college when I started working. If you can cut corners and wait for things to go on sale you can build a very competitive gaming rig.

Specs please..

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 cainetao11

@tormentos said:

@cainetao11 said:

Titanfall is a multiplatform,MGS5 is a mutliplatform,and DR3 is a mediocre game,so was Killzone SF Infamous is OK but doesn't scream get a PS4 either.

And is not my opinion who support that.

@Bishop1310 said:

@tormentos said:

@Bishop1310 said:

Really what PC is that.?

Specs please..

Its all opinion you dolt. So what if Titanfall and MGS are multiplats? Can I play both on a PS console? This system war is really serious to you isn't it? You don't buy a console for the games AVAILABLE on it? Its just for what SW calls exclusive? Do you think for yourself at all?

Opus_Rea-333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Opus_Rea-333
Member since 2013 • 1238 Posts

@tormentos said:

4TF XBOX ONE INCOMING BELIEVE.

5.2TF to be exact i guess since cloud is real .

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By tormentos

@cainetao11 said:

Its all opinion you dolt. So what if Titanfall and MGS are multiplats? Can I play both on a PS console? This system war is really serious to you isn't it? You don't buy a console for the games AVAILABLE on it? Its just for what SW calls exclusive? Do you think for yourself at all?

What do you mean so what.? I don't need and xbox one to play Titanfall or MGS5.

No but you can play both elsewhere cheaper and on 360 you can play both for way way way wayyyyyyyyyy less,i own a 360 you know.

Yeah go try that loser argument on another person,fact is i don't need and xbox one to play Titanfall or MGS5 period that is a fact.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 tormentos
@Opus_Rea-333 said:

@tormentos said:

4TF XBOX ONE INCOMING BELIEVE.

5.2TF to be exact i guess since cloud is real .

Obvious that the clouds are real i see them every day when i go out and look at the sky,now MS one no that one is for dedicated servers and pretty much nothing else,Titanfall use it and look like total ass.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 cainetao11

@tormentos said:

@cainetao11 said:

What do you mean so what.? I don't need and xbox one to play Titanfall or MGS5.

No but you can play both elsewhere cheaper and on 360 you can play both for way way way wayyyyyyyyyy less,i own a 360 you know.

Yeah go try that loser argument on another person,fact is i don't need and xbox one to play Titanfall or MGS5 period that is a fact.

And fact is you cant play them on a PS. Don't sit here pretend you don't go above and beyond to praise PlayStation now. What do I mean "so what"? I mean exactly that. I am in the market for new consoles and X1 was first in my purchases and that was one reason. PS4 is next and I already listed a reason. I don't NEED any of this. These are luxuries genius.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#119 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5873 Posts

Reports about DirectX 12

"And its not a small benefit. It's like getting four generations of hardware ahead with this API - AMD's Raja Khodury

"This is absolutely, I think, the most significant jump in technology in a long, long time" - Intel VP of Engineering - Eric Mentzer

"existing cards will see orders of magnitude improvements from DirectX 12's release, he said, "going from 100s of thousands to millions and maybe tens of millions of system draws a second" - Nvidia Tomasi

Major optimisation going on, this has to be good for all platforms that will use it. I have and Xbox One but i'm actually interested in what it does for PC's the most.

But let me guess all these people are wrong and it wont do anything. :)

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 tormentos

@cainetao11 said:

And fact is you cant play them on a PS. Don't sit here pretend you don't go above and beyond to praise PlayStation now. What do I mean "so what"? I mean exactly that. I am in the market for new consoles and X1 was first in my purchases and that was one reason. PS4 is next and I already listed a reason. I don't NEED any of this. These are luxuries genius.

WTF MGS5 is on PS4 and in 1080p 60FPS unlike the xbox one version which is 720p.

I can't play Titanfall on PS4,but i do have a 360 and a PC,now if you want to talk about real exclusive those are another 2 cents.

Yeah because you like dirt and paying more to get less that is the reason you got an xbox one first,other wise the choice was very obvious.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By tormentos
@tdkmillsy said:

Reports about DirectX 12

"And its not a small benefit. It's like getting four generations of hardware ahead with this API - AMD's Raja Khodury

"This is absolutely, I think, the most significant jump in technology in a long, long time" - Intel VP of Engineering - Eric Mentzer

"existing cards will see orders of magnitude improvements from DirectX 12's release, he said, "going from 100s of thousands to millions and maybe tens of millions of system draws a second" - Nvidia Tomasi

Major optimisation going on, this has to be good for all platforms that will use it. I have and Xbox One but i'm actually interested in what it does for PC's the most.

GPU maker AMD has claimed that Microsoft's DirectX platform is getting in the way of developing truly magnificent PC games.

AMD's worldwide developer relations manager Richard Huddy said in an interview with Bit-Tech that developers were getting increasingly frustrated at the consolification of PC games.

He said that the developers wanted to get the DirectX API abolished and develop their own code for running games on PCs. Developers claim that APIs such as DirectX don't allow them to harness the full potential of the PC hardware, which is far superior to console hardware.

We often have at least ten times as much horsepower as an Xbox 360 or a PS3 in a high-end graphics card, yet it's very clear that the games don't look ten times as good. To a significant extent, that's because, one way or another, for good reasons and bad - mostly good, DirectX is getting in the way,” Huddy said.

Read more: http://www.itproportal.com/2011/03/21/directx-hindering-pc-game-developers-amd-says/#ixzz2y7mHCKHb

Funny not even 3 years ago AMD was voicing how developers wanted DX dead..lol

And 2 years latter AMD has Mantle its own API,if DX12 is so great why AMD has mantle.?

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa... This is just usual crap to hype DX nothing more,the thing doesn't even get here until 2015,DX12 is MS matle like API it will not bring 4 times the in game performance for games period,if you knew at least something about GPU you would know this.

Basically MS is late to the party just like they were late for PRT as well,DX once again is behind the curve and everything DX does can be achievable on PS4 by API.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5873 Posts

@tormentos said:
@tdkmillsy said:

Reports about DirectX 12

GPU maker AMD has claimed that Microsoft's DirectX platform is getting in the way of developing truly magnificent PC games.

AMD's worldwide developer relations manager Richard Huddy said in an interview with Bit-Tech that developers were getting increasingly frustrated at the consolification of PC games.

He said that the developers wanted to get the DirectX API abolished and develop their own code for running games on PCs. Developers claim that APIs such as DirectX don't allow them to harness the full potential of the PC hardware, which is far superior to console hardware.

We often have at least ten times as much horsepower as an Xbox 360 or a PS3 in a high-end graphics card, yet it's very clear that the games don't look ten times as good. To a significant extent, that's because, one way or another, for good reasons and bad - mostly good, DirectX is getting in the way,” Huddy said.

Read more: http://www.itproportal.com/2011/03/21/directx-hindering-pc-game-developers-amd-says/#ixzz2y7mHCKHb

Funny not even 3 years ago AMD was voicing how developers wanted DX dead..lol

And 2 years latter AMD has Mantle its own API,if DX12 is so great why AMD has mantle.?

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa... This is just usual crap to hype DX nothing more,the thing doesn't even get here until 2015,DX12 is MS matle like API it will not bring 4 times the in game performance for games period,if you knew at least something about GPU you would know this.

Basically MS is late to the party just like they were late for PRT as well,DX once again is behind the curve and everything DX does can be achievable on PS4 by API.

So the PS4 is already using these features, explains a lot. If that where true and Microsoft are late its good to know it is coming and will make that difference.

3 years is a very long time in games development and a lot has changed in that time.

I've not seen one developer saying the PS4 has these features now or coming.

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

Dx12 will be an improvement. A substantial one even. But double the performance? I call shenanigans. Maybe they mean one aspect like draw calls or something but an overall doubling of performance seems like a bunch of marketing bs. Like "60 fps"

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf3bfcedc29b
deactivated-5cf3bfcedc29b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#124  Edited By deactivated-5cf3bfcedc29b
Member since 2014 • 776 Posts

More heat= more electrical energy. That will not happen by sending more efficent information. So, physics show topic is BS!

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By cainetao11

@tormentos said:

@cainetao11 said:

WTF MGS5 is on PS4 and in 1080p 60FPS unlike the xbox one version which is 720p.

I can't play Titanfall on PS4,but i do have a 360 and a PC,now if you want to talk about real exclusive those are another 2 cents.

Yeah because you like dirt and paying more to get less that is the reason you got an xbox one first,other wise the choice was very obvious.

Can you play both Titanfall and MGS GZ on a PlayStation? That's how this all started.

Aaaannnndd, we've come full circle. Back to you thinking your opinion is a fact that applies to others. I am starting to believe you are learning disabled.

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

@Midnightshade29: you can't claim that people are misrepresenting facts then say the GPU in the ps4 is two times more powerful.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By tormentos

@tdkmillsy said:

So the PS4 is already using these features, explains a lot. If that where true and Microsoft are late its good to know it is coming and will make that difference.

3 years is a very long time in games development and a lot has changed in that time.

I've not seen one developer saying the PS4 has these features now or coming.

Oh it will improve things that is for sure you have an API that get in the way,and you change it for one that doesn't things improve problem is,the xbox one already has that API,DX on xbox one is modify is not the same as PC since launch it has been that way ask Ronvalencia..lol

Is not the same the PS4 uses but something similar,and yes it should improve things but now it will change nothing in the end the PS4 is stronger.

The PS4 API are lower level,and they will get even lower as time go,just going by what sony say when they describe their API.

One of them is the absolute low-level API, you're talking directly to the hardware. It's used to draw the static RAM buffers and feed them directly to the GPU," Norden shared. "It's much, much lower level than you're used to with DirectX or OpenGL but it's not quite at the driver level. It's very similar if you've programmed PS3 or PS Vita, very similar to those graphics libraries."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-inside-playstation-4

Things like this always improve,the reason why i bring this is no matter what both platforms will improve,so the gap will not close much any time soon.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts

@tormentos said:

@cainetao11 said:

@tormentos said:

@FastRobby said:

And cost way more..

No but then you would have to spend the cost of a PS4 again to buy a lap top to give you same feature set and functionality

A lot of my console owning friends all have spent £300+ on laptop to work along side there console and when you factor in the cost of an half decent laptop + the cost of a console you're banging right on the door of a decent gaming PC that out powers PS4.

And any pre-built OEM PC from the last 3 years can be upgraded to be faster then PS4 for less more then a PS4 costs..

glez13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 glez13
Member since 2006 • 10310 Posts

@tdkmillsy said:

Reports about DirectX 12

But most of those comments are probably of the PC platform and also we can't ignore the almost default hype-PR-BS that we can expect from this kind of things. The current DX12 features that have been confirmed so far for all DX11 hardware are basically mute for consoles since they are basically the same as Mantle but probably in a lighter way because it could still follow the usual DX "one size fits all" mentality.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 cainetao11

@scatteh316 said:

@tormentos said:

@cainetao11 said:

@tormentos said:

@FastRobby said:

And cost way more..

No but then you would have to spend the cost of a PS4 again to buy a lap top to give you same feature set and functionality

A lot of my console owning friends all have spent £300+ on laptop to work along side there console and when you factor in the cost of an half decent laptop + the cost of a console you're banging right on the door of a decent gaming PC that out powers PS4.

And any pre-built OEM PC from the last 3 years can be upgraded to be faster then PS4 for less more then a PS4 costs..

Thank you. I am getting a PS4 because well I like games and PS has always delivered great games for my tastes. But Xbox has done the same for me. Arguing with this guy is just for lols. He is a super cow, that acts like he knows so much tech wise.

bfmv2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 bfmv2007
Member since 2008 • 292 Posts

DX12 makes the Xbox One's GPU twice as powerful you say? If that is the case, lets all go out and buy a $50 graphics card, that runs even the least demanding games at 10fps, throw it in our computers, and wait for this magical update, so we can all have 1080p 60fps games running on our $300 PC's. DX12. Turning simple rigs, into a gamers dream, with one update. Seriously tho, this is a bunch of made up crap. Joking aside, the Xbox One's GPU is only going to perform as good as its designed to. No update is going to make it perform any better. Why do you think PC gamers update their GPU every few years? They can only do as much as they are programed to do, and no simple update is going to change that. And unless you have the internet speed of NASA, the cloud wont be of much use to the Xbox One either. Microsoft just needs to accept that. Developers keep saying this performance difference between the PS4 and Xbox One isn't going to go away, so why does Microsoft keep trying to defend?

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@Bishop1310:

Macbook Pro. Best laptop on the planet.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 cainetao11

@clyde46 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@Bishop1310:

If I'm paying that much, I want something that can game. But on the site and description, it says "with all the games in the app store, you'll have no trouble finding something to play". Will I be able to play my steam games? My POS laptop that is crapping out on me is 4 years old, and cant/wont run the Witcher.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@clyde46 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@Bishop1310:

If I'm paying that much, I want something that can game. But on the site and description, it says "with all the games in the app store, you'll have no trouble finding something to play". Will I be able to play my steam games? My POS laptop that is crapping out on me is 4 years old, and cant/wont run the Witcher.

I don't play games on my Macbook Pro.

Evo_nine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Evo_nine
Member since 2012 • 2224 Posts

@bfmv2007:

Are you a software developer that works for microsoft? If not stfu and stop pretending like you know what youre talking about.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 cainetao11

@clyde46 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@clyde46 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@Bishop1310:

Fair enough. As I said, If I am going to pay 1200 or better, I want something that can game.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@clyde46 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@clyde46 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@Bishop1310:

Fair enough. As I said, If I am going to pay 1200 or better, I want something that can game.

I think MSI just came out with a pretty nice looking gaming laptop

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By cainetao11

@lostrib said:

@cainetao11 said:

@clyde46 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@clyde46 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@Bishop1310:

I think MSI just came out with a pretty nice looking gaming laptop

If I was going to spend over 1000, I'd go for that over a Mac

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

So is MrShitboxDone having a meltdown over his realization that DX12 won't save his shitty console?

bfmv2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 bfmv2007
Member since 2008 • 292 Posts

If DX12 can really double the power of a GPU, then put DX12 on the 360 that way it will be as powerful as the Xbox One, then there would be no need for the Xbox One. Oh wait, you can't do that? OK. Didn't think so.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By deactivated-5cf3bfcedc29b

@bfmv2007 said:

If DX12 can really double the power of a GPU, then put DX12 on the 360 that way it will be as powerful as the Xbox One, then there would be no need for the Xbox One. Oh wait, you can't do that? OK. Didn't think so.

Quit using your mind. Logic is not applicable here. This is a lemming DX12 thread. Notice how they ignored my last comment in here? lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By deactivated-5cf3bfcedc29b

@FastRobby said:

@twizded said:

@bfmv2007 said:

Quit using your mind. Logic is not applicable here. This is a lemming DX12 thread. Notice how they ignored my last comment in here? lol

Logic? That isn't logic AT ALL... Not every piece of software works on the same hardware. What's next, I can install all PC games on my Mac?

Your comment is the dumbest thing I've read this week, you're lucky it's monday

Funny how you can't prove it wrong. It's ok that you don't understand how energy transforms. lol

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts
@tdkmillsy said:

http://www.neowin.net/news/directx-12-a-game-changer-for-xbox-one

The results are spectacular. Not just in theory but in practice (full disclosure: I am involved with the Star Swarm demo which makes use of this kind of technology.) While each generation of video card struggles to gain substantial performance over the previous generation, here, the same hardware will suddenly see a doubling of performance.

XBox One is the biggest beneficiary; it effectively gives every Xbox One owner a new GPU that is twice as fast as the old one.

Downside is more heat generation, could be why the Xbox One is so big.

Also improves PC, Tablet and phone. Not sure of double the performance but if you watch the demo's at build there is definitely benefits to be had.

http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/windows-phone-8-1-lets-microsoft-developers-create-multi-format-apps

Universal apps will run on PC, Tablet, phone and Xbox One.

Apps (including indie games) coming to Xbox One.

All good stuff.

D3D11's multi-threading profile would be unfriendly for any AMD CPUs.

"Thread 0" needs uber-single thread CPU core with Turbo modes e.g. Intel Haswell.

DirectX 12 has several new features that doesn't exist in Xbox One's current DirectX 11.X (superset of PC's DirectX 11.2).

-------------

I'm already running AMD Mantle based benchmarks on my MSI TwinFrozr Radeon HD R9-290X @ 1.040 Ghz and the cooling is more than sufficient.

A bottleneck for Thief Mantle benchmark is the PCI-E slot i.e. this is one of the main reason why I updated to Intel i7-4770K "Haswell" from i7-2600 "Sandybridge".

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@Midnightshade29 said:

@darkangel115 said:

@Midnightshade29:

Congrats you can copy and paste numbers that have don't understand that you found on a website. No machine or component ever reaches peak performance. All those numbers are theoretical just like the esram theoritcal output cows threw out the window. Love those double standards. Also I'm not a lem I have the big 3 xbox, ps4 and a pc stronger then both. I'm just pointing out how people quote stupid numbers they don't understand then you reply proving me correct by doing just that. Now excuse me, I have to change my pants because I shit myself from laughing so hard at the irony of your post. Good day sir ;)

You are full of shyte... seriously...

256bit is more than 128bit in bandwidth.

18cu cores are more than 12 cu cores

32 ROPS are more than 16 rops ,

a 7870 pitcarin gpu is faster than a 7790 bonaire gpu

These are all facts!!! NOTHING IS THEORETICAL HERE!

You would have to be the biggest lier to say you know tech and call GPU specs like this false...they are not false...they are the facts. 18 is more than 12....... , 32 is 2x more than 16, 256bit is more than 128bit....or is Math that everyone knows wrong and your crap butthurt math right?

My god you lemmings believe everything you hear, except the facts. You are the same people that will fall for anything. If government says so it must be true... If MS says so it must be true... Lets IGNORE FACTS.....

Well Guess what I DON'T IGNORE FACTS.... Go back to your illusionary world where a lower speced gpu is better than a higher specced gpu.... my god the lunacy of these people... It makes my brain hurt!

OMG you cows are so insecure and delusional. When did i ever say that the PS4 didn't have a better GPU? I've never disagreed, what i did was make a joke about the PS4 is 50% more powerful line that cows have been throwing around, when its not remotely true. and you took it as me being a lem. Why are you hardcore cows so insecure? Seriously man, you are costing me so many good pairs of underwear because every time i read a post of yours, i shit myself laughing in your stupidity.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 tormentos

@darkangel115 said:

OMG you cows are so insecure and delusional. When did i ever say that the PS4 didn't have a better GPU? I've never disagreed, what i did was make a joke about the PS4 is 50% more powerful line that cows have been throwing around, when its not remotely true. and you took it as me being a lem. Why are you hardcore cows so insecure? Seriously man, you are costing me so many good pairs of underwear because every time i read a post of yours, i shit myself laughing in your stupidity.

c z

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60711 Posts

I guess the cloud(lol) was a flop for performance, so the need some new snake oil.