• 183 results
#101 Edited by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

Oh, so she really hates you then

But you did prison shank her so it's understandable

Hard to hate a man. It's mostly. Please don't stop!!

Here's a hint...If you shop with your wife. You're doing it wrong.

Kissing ass with a woman is a no-no. Expect divorce. A woman doesn't want a shopping buddy. She wants a man that can protect and wear her the **** out.

This is coming from a guy that has been married 24 years. Not some punk kid on the SW forums PRETENDING to know what woman want.

Heed this advice.

I mean, why wouldn't i take advice from someone like this:

"You're an idiot.....Fucking worthless fanboy. Go suck a graphics card t***. And pound some ram in your ass.

Butt-hurt? You weak ****....Really?

Butt-hurt? I would beat the **** out of you...Brain or brawn....My arms are as big as your legs chump."

Or who gets so worked up and insecure he feels the need to post pictures of his wife and child, and then has to beg other users to take them down.

Yes, you definitely seem like the type of "man" we should all be taking advice from /s

Says the lonely guy. :P

Wrong, yet again

Okay, Captain Shill, I have to go to work so you will have to share your crazy with somebody else

#102 Edited by B4X (5660 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

Oh, so she really hates you then

But you did prison shank her so it's understandable

Hard to hate a man. It's mostly. Please don't stop!!

Here's a hint...If you shop with your wife. You're doing it wrong.

Kissing ass with a woman is a no-no. Expect divorce. A woman doesn't want a shopping buddy. She wants a man that can protect and wear her the **** out.

This is coming from a guy that has been married 24 years. Not some punk kid on the SW forums PRETENDING to know what woman want.

Heed this advice.

"You're an idiot.....Fucking worthless fanboy. Go suck a graphics card t***. And pound some ram in your ass.

Butt-hurt? I would beat the **** out of you...Brain or brawn....My arms are as big as your legs chump."

Or who gets so worked up and insecure he feels the need to post pictures of his wife and child, and then has to beg other users to take them down.

Yes, you definitely seem like the type of "man" we should all be taking advice from /s

Says the lonely guy. :P

Wrong, yet again

Okay, Captain Shill, I have to go to work so you will have to share your crazy with somebody else

You mean shopping right?

EDIT: Those are all hard facts. I wouldn't post that, If I didn't believe it to be true.

You can always test your luck?

#103 Posted by clone01 (26973 posts) -

@Chutebox said:
@lostrib said:

Wait, this happened?

Yep...this guy is eerily familiar to someone who used to frequent these forums.

#104 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@Chutebox: oh yeah, I forgot he also felt the need to post a link to the company his wife supposedly works for.

Incredibly sad

#105 Edited by Dire_Weasel (16681 posts) -

@b4x said:

Tough guy? Really?

Just giving friendly advice? If you kiss a woman's ass she will leave you flat.

No woman I have ever met wants a bitch for a partner or lover. Those that do get in those relationships with men fail. I have seen it happen many times.

Brady Bunch relationships are BS.

You think woman want John Wayne, James Dean, Humphrey Bogart, Clint Eastwood....or any of the other hard-asses because they're nice?

Never met a woman that says my god I must have a shopping buddy. :p

A woman does not want a man that in the back of her mind, she thinks she might have a chance to kick their ass. LMFAO

Wait ... I think you misunderstood me. I don't want more terrible marital advice, I wanted to point out how laughable it is that you're posting it here at all.

#106 Posted by commonfate (13320 posts) -

@clone01 said:

@Chutebox said:
@lostrib said:

Wait, this happened?

It's Arbiter in 20 years lol

#107 Edited by ironcreed (14192 posts) -

#108 Posted by B4X (5660 posts) -

@clone01 said:

@Chutebox said:
@lostrib said:

Wait, this happened?

Man I just posted truthfacts. If you talk shit you should be able to back it? I can.

If it comes off wrong or blunt or mean. I'm sorry.

It's easy to be a **** on the internet? He wouldn't say half the stupid shit face to face. Why do it here?

If you're going to flap your twat on the internet. You should be able to do the same thing face to face.

Now do you think he would say these things to my face? Honestly? Why is this the exception?

I'm not a tough guy on the internet...This guy is a habitual line crosser. That would get his ass beat in real life.

Talks about my family, insults me, then posts a picture of the street he lives on. Then acts as if he's smarter than me.

Stupid is as stupid does.

#109 Posted by clone01 (26973 posts) -

@commonfate said:

@clone01 said:

@Chutebox said:
@lostrib said:

Wait, this happened?

It's Arbiter in 20 years lol

Lol!

#110 Posted by commonfate (13320 posts) -

@b4x said:

@clone01 said:

@Chutebox said:
@lostrib said:

Wait, this happened?

Man I just posted truthfacts. If you talk shit you should be able to back it? I can.

It's easy to be a **** on the internet? He wouldn't say half the stupid shit face to face. Why do it here?

If you're going to flap your twat on the internet. You should be able to do the same thing face to face.

Now do you think he would say these things to my face? Honestly? Why is this the exception?

I'm not a tough guy on the internet...This guy is a habitual line crosser. That would get his ass beat in real life.

Talks about my family, insults me, then posts a picture of the street he lives on. Then acts as if he's smarter than me.

Congratulations, you've been trolled.

#111 Posted by edwardecl (2240 posts) -

Looks like a really good port of a game from the PS3 to me... anyone who hasn't play the game before should get it because it's not just graphics that makes a game but a combination of gameplay and story, the graphics being touched up can only make it better especially the frame rate.

And remember if we are counting the low points in the FPS (even though 99% of the time it's 60FPS) then we are comparing 48FPS to ~20FPS, which ever way you look at it it's still double the PS3 on frame rate and 4x the resolution and probably at least 2x the detail. And people say this is a bad port... the ****.

#112 Posted by clone01 (26973 posts) -

@b4x said:

@clone01 said:

@Chutebox said:
@lostrib said:

Wait, this happened?

Apparently he gets to you. Seriously, you're throwing out misogynist insults...haven't seen Lostrib calling you a c*nt. From what I gather from the last few pages, you aren't exactly being a peach, either. If you're seriously 41, your behavior here certainly doesn't show it. Getting bent out of shape over someone's internet forum comments is just silly.

#113 Posted by clone01 (26973 posts) -

@edwardecl said:

Looks like a really good port of a game from the PS3 to me... anyone who hasn't play the game before should get it because it's not just graphics that makes a game but a combination of gameplay and story, the graphics being touched up can only make it better especially the frame rate.

And remember if we are counting the low points in the FPS (even though 99% of the time it's 60FPS) then we are comparing 48FPS to ~20FPS, which ever way you look at it it's still double the PS3 on frame rate and 4x the resolution and probably at least 2x the detail. And people say this is a bad port... the ****.

The bonus for me would be the DLC content. I betcha this drops in price pretty quick.

#114 Posted by ironcreed (14192 posts) -

To be honest, it still amazes me that the PS3 even ran this game. It was/is an amazing system.

#115 Posted by B4X (5660 posts) -

@commonfate said:

@b4x said:

@clone01 said:

@Chutebox said:
@lostrib said:

Wait, this happened?

Trolling sometimes can backfire on the troll. This world is SMALL.

You can say shit that cannot be overlooked by another man. You never go at a mans family, and expect forgiveness?

This guy goes to places in debates that might get him hurt severely bad. He has no clue as to who I am?

There are lines that should NEVER be crossed. This is not some kind of threat. This is advice.

#116 Posted by B4X (5660 posts) -

@clone01 said:

@b4x said:

@clone01 said:

@Chutebox said:
@lostrib said:

Wait, this happened?

Apparently he gets to you. Seriously, you're throwing out misogynist insults...haven't seen Lostrib calling you a c*nt. From what I gather from the last few pages, you aren't exactly being a peach, either. If you're seriously 41, your behavior here certainly doesn't show it. Getting bent out of shape over someone's internet forum comments is just silly.

Attacking my family?

#117 Posted by handssss (1907 posts) -

@edwardecl said:

losers looking for any possible way they can to attack the game.

"bu bu movie game!" - just because it has a plot that doesn't suck, doesn't mean that's all the game has. Most who played it will tell you the gameplay is excellent (I personally love the real time crafting and the focus on survival instead of it being a guns blazing shooter) and the MP is solid.

"$50 ripoff" - The game for ps3 is still fairly expensive and this is mostly being made for people who never played that version. 1/3 of ps4 owners never had a ps3. All DLC for the last of us (included here for free) already costs more than $25. Speaking of $25, if you already have the game on ps3, you only have to pay this much money for the game on ps4 if you trade it in, so that SHOULD be a good enough discount for anyone.

"haha frame rate/resolution..." - Yes, one of the more impressive games of last gen built specifically for ps3's complicated and bizarre architecture was rebuilt for ps4 and now runs a bare minimum double framerate of the original (higher still than many console games released today) and in 1080p. Thanks to an update, if you choose, you can perfectly lock it to 30fps and then the extra power goes into making the shadow details a little bit better.

#118 Posted by clone01 (26973 posts) -

@b4x said:

@clone01 said:

@b4x said:

@clone01 said:

@Chutebox said:
@lostrib said:

Wait, this happened?

Attacking my family?

So? They're words. Its not like he's breaking into your house or something like that. If he's such a SW punk as you claim, why not just ignore him?

#120 Edited by strangeisland (1151 posts) -

congratz naughty dog it almost looks as good as a 360 multiplat

#121 Posted by HadOne2Many (1485 posts) -

You two should just kiss each other and get it over with.

#122 Posted by Chutebox (43058 posts) -

@strangeisland: time to pass it. You've clearly had too much.

#123 Posted by nethernova (5443 posts) -

Please stop. It's painfully embarrassing to read. You're really not helping your case. You just make yourself look like an idiot. Seriously.

@b4x said:

You can say shit that cannot be overlooked by another man. You never go at a mans family, and expect forgiveness?

This guy goes to places in debates that might get him hurt severely bad. He has no clue as to who I am?

There are lines that should NEVER be crossed. This is not some kind of threat. This is advice.

#124 Posted by sirk1264 (5881 posts) -

Not sure if I would buy this again. Maybe if it is cheaper than 50 dollars. I just started watch dogs and there are many games coming out in the fall that I'm more interested in at the moment. I still have the digital ps3 version if I need to play it again.

#125 Edited by strangeisland (1151 posts) -

@Chutebox: c'mon i thought this was system wars. Crysis needs to be brought up no matter what generation

I just find it sad that all that effort put into a sony exclusive and it still looks like a nickelodeon cartoon

in comparison to a 360 game

#126 Posted by cainetao11 (32329 posts) -

@KHAndAnime said:

I contest TLOU having special gameplay. It was above average at best - nothing head and shoulders above anything that's already out on the PS4.

I enjoyed the gameplay. Thought it was a truly great game.

#127 Edited by AmazonAngry (968 posts) -

@lostrib: Okay, Captain Shill, I have to go to work so you will have to share your crazy with somebody else)

You work? :-\

#128 Edited by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@amazonangry said:

@lostrib: Okay, Captain Shill, I have to go to work so you will have to share your crazy with somebody else)

You work? :-\

Yes

Why? I feel like we've been over this before

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
#129 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (18733 posts) -

ITT:

#130 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@b4x said:

@commonfate said:

@b4x said:

@clone01 said:

@Chutebox said:
@lostrib said:

Wait, this happened?

Lol

So this went well

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
#131 Posted by deactivated-59b71619573a1 (38222 posts) -

Games rarely ever stay locked a super solid 60 or 30. I think RAGE is the only game I've ever seen never miss a beat

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
#132 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (18733 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@commonfate said:

@b4x said:

@clone01 said:

@Chutebox said:
@lostrib said:

Wait, this happened?

Lol

So this went well

Be safe Mcrib.

#133 Posted by clone01 (26973 posts) -

@seanmcloughlin:

On console or PC? Been a while since I've played it, but I think I remember the 360 version hitching a couple of times.

#134 Posted by LadyBlue (4943 posts) -

@LegatoSkyheart said:

It seems like the answer is clear.

If you haven't played it and have a PS4, get This Re-release. If you have a PS3, don't bother getting this game for the PS4, just grab a PS3 copy.

Terrible advice. Why would you advice someone to get a ps3 copy over the ps4, for the same price?

ps3 $30+$20(dlc) =$50

ps4 All dlc included with all of the improvements = $50

#135 Edited by D4RKL1NG (278 posts) -

@b4x gon come **** you all up

#136 Posted by Dire_Weasel (16681 posts) -

@b4x said:

Internet tough guy now starts threatening the other posters on the forum where he argues about video game consoles.

10/10, what an amazing piece of work.

#137 Posted by R4gn4r0k (26868 posts) -

Why would anyone run out and buy this who has already played TLOU on PS3 ?

You just played this game, it's better you wait for a price drop AND you'll want to play through the game again more when more time has passed. It's basically win-win. That or you can say to Sony "I'll gladly pay 50 again for a pretty average quality remake while you asked 30 for 3 HD remakes last gen"

#138 Posted by R4gn4r0k (26868 posts) -

@strangeisland said:

congratz naughty dog it almost looks as good as a 360 multiplat

Yeah, if you squinch your eyes really hard it ALMOST looks as good as Crysis 3

almost

#139 Posted by Phazevariance (12110 posts) -

Best game on next gen consoles to date... You know, considering next gen games really just don't exist yet for either console.

#140 Posted by PapaTrop (1792 posts) -

Sony is a disgrace.

#141 Posted by smashed_pinata (3747 posts) -

There is nothing "king" about LoU gameplay though...so it's 8/10 is once again justified.

#142 Posted by LadyBlue (4943 posts) -

How does that crow taste eh?

Stay Golden, Ponyboy. ;)

Avatar image for highking_kallor
#144 Edited by highking_kallor (594 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@commonfate said:

@b4x said:

@clone01 said:

@Chutebox said:
@lostrib said:

Wait, this happened?

Lol

So this went well

What did his wife look like? Was she a looker? I love to screw married women. They always seem to be lacking in satisfaction. I can fix that.

#145 Edited by xhawk27 (9937 posts) -

Ryse looks better than that. :D

#146 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (29547 posts) -

@ladyblue said:

@LegatoSkyheart said:

It seems like the answer is clear.

If you haven't played it and have a PS4, get This Re-release. If you have a PS3, don't bother getting this game for the PS4, just grab a PS3 copy.

Terrible advice. Why would you advice someone to get a ps3 copy over the ps4, for the same price?

ps3 $30+$20(dlc) =$50

ps4 All dlc included with all of the improvements = $50

I already discussed this with people using Amazon. You can get a much cheaper copy on the PS3. Of course you got users defending left and right over this version so whatever floats your boat.

#147 Posted by AmazonAngry (968 posts) -

@lostrib: Yes

Why? I feel like we've been over this before"

Well I kinda feel like a chump now. I gifted you that MGS legacy because you said you were unemployed, when in fact you could have bought it yourself.

Shame on me.

#148 Posted by AmazonAngry (968 posts) -

@lostrib: ...except for those of us who have already played it"

Which obviously you aren't one...otherwise you would have known about joels conversation at the beginning of the game.

#149 Posted by Tessellation (8999 posts) -

who cares the game is amazing either way and i would love to play it.

#150 Edited by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@amazonangry said:

@lostrib: Yes

Why? I feel like we've been over this before"

Well I kinda feel like a chump now. I gifted you that MGS legacy because you said you were unemployed, when in fact you could have bought it yourself.

Shame on me.

that never happened