tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

What this technology means for the player is a constantly changing resolution during gameplay, ranging from something in the region of 1152x810 all the way up to a full 1080p. Fortunately, based on what we've seen so far in this build, campaign mode gameplay tends to hang around 1344x1080, during which it's fair to say full HD is fleetingly attained during big set-piece battles, such as encounters with the giant Kraken in a later mission. Interior areas inevitably hold up better in this sense, with less strain put on the engine when the level design funnels the player in one direction. The pay-off is clear though; 60fps is locked at practically all times, while image quality shifts up and down the scale to ensure this consistency.

A locked 60fps does not come cheap and it's clear that image quality is compromised in order to deliver this objective. This feels like an acceptable solution in this case as it benefits gameplay but those sensitive to image quality issues may be disappointed.The post-process anti-aliasing solution employed here works well enough at full 1080p but, as the resolution begins to dip, it can also result in a rather muddy-looking image.

Texture filtering also suffers greatly from this design choice.

Alpha effects also continue to operate at a lower quality, as we discovered in previous looks at the game. Explosions and weapon effects are rendered at a reduced resolution throughout, leading to some pretty noticeable pixilation during particularly heated sequences. Shadow quality also feels a bit hit or miss with the juxtaposition between real-time shadows and shadow-maps often a little jarring.In many ways, this feels like a visual evolution of Halo 4 at 60fps.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2015-hands-on-with-halo-5-guardians

This game like F6 has to sacrifice everything to be 60FPS and doesn't even achieve 1080p,in fact i drops as low as 1152x810p.

1152x810p = 933,120 pixels

1280x720p = 921,600 pixels...

Halo drops almost as low as 720p on freaking 2015.

Mostly is 1344x1080p which is basically a hair over 900p

Low resolution effects leading to pixelation,muddy image quality,bad texture filtering.

In many ways, this feels like a visual evolution of Halo 4 at 60fps.

Have to re quote this is to good,as cows had been complaining about Halo 5 looking like Halo 4 at 60FPs and lemmings are on denial,specially @nyadc....hahhaahaa

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

awesome. so it looks fine and runs great. things we've already known.

also, for someone who irrationally loathes the xbox and all its games you sure do spend a lot of time talking about them and nothing else.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50550 Posts

I know it says it's usually at a higher resolution, but dropping all the way to basically 720? Damn....

Is this the alpha or?

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44049 Posts

Halo.... driving Xbox anti fans crazy with mass insecurity since 2001. :P

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56062 Posts

My most anticipation FPS game and looking forward to the campaign on what happens to the Chief vs Locke when these two duke it out. I'm hardly not interested in the MP for the most parts.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 freedomfreak  Online
Member since 2004 • 52425 Posts

Sounds like a messy ordeal, but 60FPS Halo is kewl.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

Lol, when I saw the topic creator I knew enough. That cow insecurity at work again

Avatar image for deactivated-58ce94803a170
deactivated-58ce94803a170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170
Member since 2015 • 8822 Posts

60 fps? Sold!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By tormentos

@FastRobby said:

Lol, when I saw the topic creator I knew enough. That cow insecurity at work again

I don't get it what is this suppose Insecurity that you lemmings hide so much based on.?

Lets see i am just reporting what DF findings,the thread was coming either by me or any other poster.

And yes the game is a graphical shore,with good frames.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

@tormentos: Sony don't ever want to put 60fps ahead of their mythical 1080p, so it's not a surprise that a shill like you doesn't understand...

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60710 Posts

rut roh raggy..

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

After recently attending a preview event for the game, we walked away with hundreds of gigs of direct feed lossless video, giving us one last chance to examine the title before it ships this October. While this isn't the final build we're looking at here, it's likely very close - and in this case, that's a good thing as the game is shaping up to be something very impressive.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

@tormentos: Comparisons to Halo 4 aren't pejorative. That game already looked half a generation ahead.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By tormentos

@sts106mat said:

cant see anywhere in that article where they say it drops to 720p.

why did you ignore this line eltormo?

While this isn't the final build we're looking at here, it's likely very close - and in this case, that's a good thing as the game is shaping up to be something very impressive.

or this one?

However, based this latest build, not to mention the marked improvement we saw atGamescom, it's clear that significant effort has been made in making sure that the 60fps promise is delivered upon. After testing all three modes available here, we managed to uncover only a small handful of dropped frames. No matter how many enemies or effects are on screen, we see an almost complete adherence to 60 frames per second. Delivering a frame-rate this consistent is an incredibly impressive feat

halo, causing fanboys butthurt for 15 years

What this technology means for the player is a constantly changing resolution during gameplay, ranging from something in the region of 1152x810

1152 x 810p = 933,120 Pixels that is almost 720.

1280x720p = 921,600 Pixels so basically is a hair over 720 when the game is on that resolution.

And guess what is on Warzone where the game is mostly at 1152x810 basically 720p.

It's in this map that we see Halo 5's dynamic resolution hitting the lowest value mentioned above, giving a noticeably muddier image when compared to the game's other modes.

Yeah i ignore that because the frame rate was establish to be 60FPS all the time,that is the reason why the game drop so drastically in resolution and why effects are low res and pixelated.

Texture filtering also suffers greatly from this design choice. We're still not entirely clear how much of a toll texture filtering takes on the hardware generally but clearly, it was deemed too costly for Halo 5. More than the dynamic resolution, this setting has a significant impact on image quality, leading to a lot of highly blurry textures during normal gameplay.

The open areas visible in the Warzone footage can look decidedly last-gen in places with blurry, shimmering foliage and poor texture filtering recalling the African plains of Halo 3.

I leave this part out to why didn't you quote it as well.? And is all BAD.

In fact DF just claim there that in Warzone look LAST GEN,Blurry shimmering foliage,poor texture filtering,add to this low quality effects pixelated effects and this is one highly unimpressive game that gave up even more than Forza 6 did to achieve 60FPS,at least F6 hit 1080p,Halo drops a hair from 720p with last gen effects.

The only good thing is the frames and not even that is impressive when you consider all they had to sacrifice to get there.

Even compare it to Halo 3 SH** man Halo 3 was one horrible shitty looking game,Halo 4 piss all over it.

60FPS with last gen graphics.? No thanks that cost is to high.

@Salt_The_Fries said:

@tormentos: Comparisons to Halo 4 aren't pejorative. That game already looked half a generation ahead.

Twice in the article DF claim the game look last gen.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50550 Posts

@sts106mat said:

cant see anywhere in that article where they say it drops to 720p.

why did you ignore this line eltormo?

While this isn't the final build we're looking at here, it's likely very close - and in this case, that's a good thing as the game is shaping up to be something very impressive.

or this one?

However, based this latest build, not to mention the marked improvement we saw atGamescom, it's clear that significant effort has been made in making sure that the 60fps promise is delivered upon. After testing all three modes available here, we managed to uncover only a small handful of dropped frames. No matter how many enemies or effects are on screen, we see an almost complete adherence to 60 frames per second. Delivering a frame-rate this consistent is an incredibly impressive feat

halo, causing fanboys butthurt for 15 years

He mentioned in the OP that the game stays locked at 60 almost the whole time.

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#19 oflow
Member since 2003 • 5185 Posts

How Warzone Makes Halo 5 the Most Interesting Shooter in Years

http://www.gamespot.com/videos/how-warzone-makes-halo-5-the-most-interesting-shoo/2300-6427264/

Cows go moo. Go enjoy the awesome graphics and mediocre gameplay in Killzone SF we'll be playing Halo 5.

gg no re k thx

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#20  Edited By Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

They really wanted to keep that 60fps.

Can't say I blame them. When it comes down to it, I turn down graphics on my PC to keep 60 fps.

I'm also not going to over exaggerate exactly how bad the lower resolution stuff will look. Even last-gen's CoDs that ran under 720p still looked pretty good.

The Xbox One is just not that powerful. Hell neither is the PS4. So devs have to make compromises. That's just how it goes. You're not going to get a top-of-the-line gaming machine for $400. I buy $500 GPUs for my PC just to keep up with the best looking games at high framerates and resolutions.

Razik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21 Razik
Member since 2015 • 965 Posts

Yes we know Halo 5 causes major butthurt in Sony fanboy's

He's coming

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Desmonic  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 19990 Posts

It's an FPS, I think most fans will be happy they went with a locked 60FPS. It's a shame it can't hold a 900p or 1080p image quality at the same time, but I don't think most will mind this trade-off honestly.

Assuming the texture work and lightning is decent enough most will be happy with the graphical quality I'm guessing.

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#23 iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 4575 Posts

Sounds like a workable solution to keep 60 fps. In a game like Halo, I'd rather have that steady framerate at the expense of graphical fidelity. While, yeah it kinda sucks that in 2015, these machines aren't powerful enough to keep 1080p and 60 fps with the graphics that Halo 5 has (decent but not great), but I went into owning both consoles, expecting less resolution and fidelity than a PC can provide, so I'm okay with a solution like this.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 tormentos

@sts106mat said:

@Chutebox: yes, the bit he missed was "the incredibly impressive feat" ..... funny that

Yeah i also miss that complete part about warzone looking like Halo 3 African plains...Halo freaking 3 man.

Halo 4 on xbox 360 is a gen over Halo 3,but over games like Killzone 3 and Uncharted 3 is not even ahead.So stop trying to make Halo 4 seem bigger than it is to justify Halo 5 crappy ass graphics.

Is compare even to Halo 3.

@oflow said:

How Warzone Makes Halo 5 the Most Interesting Shooter in Years

http://www.gamespot.com/videos/how-warzone-makes-halo-5-the-most-interesting-shoo/2300-6427264/

Cows go moo. Go enjoy the awesome graphics and mediocre gameplay in Killzone SF we'll be playing Halo 5.

gg no re k thx

Well when we downplay the gameplay of question how good of bad the game will be you can use that,but on this thread GTFO with that shit this is a tech analysis i haven't claim the game will be bad at all.

gpuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 gpuking
Member since 2004 • 3914 Posts

Weak sauce Bone pretends to be able to run a 60fps game by sacrificing so many graphical features, resolution, splitscreen and AF, I give them credit for trying so hard tho lol.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 tormentos

@Desmonic said:

It's an FPS, I think most fans will be happy they went with a locked 60FPS. It's a shame it can't hold a 900p or 1080p image quality at the same time, but I don't think most will mind this trade-off honestly.

Assuming the texture work and lightning is decent enough most will be happy with the graphical quality I'm guessing.

Is not just resolution what is given up here.

Texture filtering took a huge hit.

Effects are low quality and pixelated.

Low quality shadows.

DF even state the game remind them of Halo 3 African Plains,because of the texture problems,shimmering and blurry image,they say it look last gen.

I think resolution alone would have not been such a huge impact but when all come together it is quite a big image quality hit.

@iambatman7986 said:

Sounds like a workable solution to keep 60 fps. In a game like Halo, I'd rather have that steady framerate at the expense of graphical fidelity. While, yeah it kinda sucks that in 2015, these machines aren't powerful enough to keep 1080p and 60 fps with the graphics that Halo 5 has (decent but not great), but I went into owning both consoles, expecting less resolution and fidelity than a PC can provide, so I'm okay with a solution like this.

Is not 1080p the real killer,is low quality pixelated effects,poor texture filtering,shimmering low quality shadows and so on what really hurt the game,so while the game is run at certain resolution effects are been render in lower quality.

The performance is solid,and the game could be the best Halo ever but to much was compromised here,after all next gen is about better graphics not about old graphics with faster frames.

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By oflow

@tormentos: F*ck your technical thread. Its technically bullshit.

No Caption Provided

chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 chikenfriedrice

@gpuking said:

Weak sauce Bone pretends to be able to run a 60fps game by sacrificing so many graphical features, resolution, splitscreen and AF, I give them credit for trying so hard tho lol.

Yup, Sony doesn't try at all. They are happy with their cinematic experiences and their fans eat it up.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 tormentos

@oflow said:

The don't post on them lemming not on is forcing you..lol

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@tormentos: Why did I just KNOW Mr. Super Asshat Fanboy would post a DF article about Halo 5 the second it became available?

Jesus, get a fucking hobby dude. Newsflash: Halo 5 is going to be a great game, and no one who is interested in it gives a crap about deep analysis of the graphics. We want to play the single player, we want to play slayer and team slayer, we want to play war zone.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By StormyJoe

@StormyJoe:

@tormentos said:
@oflow said:

The don't post on them lemming not on is forcing you..lol

Do you really think Halo fans care about the graphics? When has a Halo game ever had the best graphics out there?

That green monster is awful big on your shoulder, fanboy.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 tormentos

@Salt_The_Fries said:

@tormentos: Sony don't ever want to put 60fps ahead of their mythical 1080p, so it's not a surprise that a shill like you doesn't understand...

Yeah last time i remember sony only game with Dynamic resolution was a graphical beauty and ran at 60FPS Wipe,few 360 games come close to it and non match it including all Forza in xbox 360.

So Dynamic resolution with good effects can work in fact Activision did it with COD advanced warfare,on halo is not only resolution the hit is effects textures shadows which is why it is so bad looking.

We have been for some time saying Halo 5 look dated graphics wise,now it is confirmed.

@chikenfriedrice said:

Yup, Sony doesn't try at all. They are happy with their cinematic experiences and their fans eat it up.

Funny thing is those cinematic experience also happen on xbox one,and at lower resolution to,is not like all games are 60FPS on xbox one..lol

chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 chikenfriedrice

@tormentos: First party for both platforms are different....one focuses on gameplay and the other on graphics.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Look at this ass clown doing his math again. Halo 5 has him so worked up that he is actually sitting down with a calculator and taking time out of his basement to do.

No one gives a **** about your math, opinion and what you do with sheep in your free time.

All hail the conquering Master Chief!!!!!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 tormentos

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos: Why did I just KNOW Mr. Super Asshat Fanboy would post a DF article about Halo 5 the second it became available?

Jesus, get a fucking hobby dude. Newsflash: Halo 5 is going to be a great game, and no one who is interested in it gives a crap about deep analysis of the graphics. We want to play the single player, we want to play slayer and team slayer, we want to play war zone.

Probably.. But how is that important or relevant on my Tech thread.? I didn't claim it would be a bad game.

If you don't care about graphics why the fu** you even bought a XBO in the first place.? For TV.?

Because the only thing the xbox one offert over the 360 is graphics and HDMI in for TV..lol

So you don't care about graphics.? You should have stayed on last gen just saying..

@StormyJoe said:

@StormyJoe:

Do you really think Halo fans care about the graphics? When has a Halo game ever had the best graphics out there?

Halo CE was good looking,Halo 2 was good looking compare to games on the same gen,it was on 360 where the downfall begin and Halo 4 was good looking compare to games on the gen to.

Again this is a tech analysis thread if you don't like hearing about your precious Halo 5 having crap ass graphics don't post on it,the way i see it the problem is in you lemmings end,as i have not imply the game is bad at all,graphically talking is a last gen game on 60FPS and could not even get a lock 900p in 2015,so much for DX12...lol Hahahaa

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By oflow

@tormentos: no the problem is cows like you are already in full damage control mode since we are only a few weeks from Halo 5 release and pretty much all the reviewers that got to play the game are saying its good so you are clawing like a fiend searching for rocks in a carpet to find anything to try and discredit the game.

When all else fails the last ditch effort is to try and talk technical specs to argue minute semantics. Its a pretty hollow tactic since most people arent technically inclined and wont even try to challenge the shit you are saying so it doesnt matter if its true or not. This shit is pretty sad really. I imagine you'll be posting dozens of these threads in the next few weeks.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#39 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

I don't see the problem. Game looks gorgeous and runs at a blistering 60fps. All I can ask for, graphically.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 StormyJoe

@tormentos said:
@StormyJoe said:

Probably.. But how is that important or relevant on my Tech thread.? I didn't claim it would be a bad game.

If you don't care about graphics why the fu** you even bought a XBO in the first place.? For TV.?

Because the only thing the xbox one offert over the 360 is graphics and HDMI in for TV..lol

So you don't care about graphics.? You should have stayed on last gen just saying..

@StormyJoe said:

@StormyJoe:

Halo CE was good looking,Halo 2 was good looking compare to games on the same gen,it was on 360 where the downfall begin and Halo 4 was good looking compare to games on the gen to.

Again this is a tech analysis thread if you don't like hearing about your precious Halo 5 having crap ass graphics don't post on it,the way i see it the problem is in you lemmings end,as i have not imply the game is bad at all,graphically talking is a last gen game on 60FPS and could not even get a lock 900p in 2015,so much for DX12...lol Hahahaa

Lets be honest, shall we Mr. Moo Moo Fanboy? You created this thread to bash Halo. You can't play Halo 5, Halo games are always XBox system sellers, so you have to make negative threads to - in your mind - dissuade anyone in SW from thinking of getting an XB1 and playing it.

That's why you included the lines:

"Halo drops almost as low as 720p on freaking 2015. Mostly is 1344x1080p which is basically a hair over 900p. Low resolution effects leading to pixelation,muddy image quality,bad texture filtering."

You are the absolute worst kind of fanboy - instead of spending your time praising the PS4, you spend your time bashing the XB1.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 tormentos

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Look at this ass clown doing his math again. Halo 5 has him so worked up that he is actually sitting down with a calculator and taking time out of his basement to do.

No one gives a **** about your math, opinion and what you do with sheep in your free time.

All hail the conquering Master Chief!!!!!

Well you care enough to get anal about it,and flame me for posting DF findings,so the game looks last gen big deal is not like you care about graphics right.? Oh wait...lol

@magicalclick said:

Oh crap, the game is already out???? I missed preorder with 15 bucks MS Store credit. :'(

Sounds way better than other 1080p slideshow. I have been saying it all along, reduce resolution so I can have a better game. And this tech is definitely how the future gaming should do. Because slight drop in resolution is far better than missed a headshot due to delay.

Those slideshows also are on xbox one..lol

Is not only reduces resolution,this game has shitty texture filtering,low resolution effects which make things pixelated,low quality shadows,shimmering is a total mess,if only resolution was the problem but it really isn't the game is so compromise to hit 60FPS that all was ditch in the effort,resolution,texture filtering effects,shadows basically what compose the game was compromised.

@oflow said:

@tormentos: no the problem is cows like you are already in full damage control mode since we are only a few weeks from Halo 5 release and pretty much all the reviewers that got to play the game are saying its good so you are clawing like a fiend searching for rocks in a carpet to find anything to try and discredit the game.

When all else fails the last ditch effort is to try and talk technical specs to argue minute semantics. Its a pretty hollow tactic since most people arent technically inclined and wont even try to challenge the shit your are saying so it doesnt matter if its true or not. This shit is pretty sad really. I imagine you'll be posting dozens of these threads in the next few weeks.

Again when you see me saying the game will suck,you can bring reviewers opinions,and all that crap,this thread is about tech analysis and the sacrifices Halo 5 had to do to be 60FPS.

No dude i posted DF finding which is always done here lemming,in fact there is a Uncharted collection DF as well on the main page,it just for discussing the technical points of the game graphics,resolution frames and all that stuff.

I am truly sorry if i really hurt your feelings with my thread (seem so) it is just a tech analysis and Halo 5 can be the very best FPS ever created it is just irrelevant to this thread.

BigKingCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#42  Edited By BigKingCheese
Member since 2014 • 283 Posts

I feel bad for lems. After two long years of waiting, their milked rehash tentpole franchise can barely be classified a tech remaster on current gen hardware. Oh wait no I don't LOL

Potatobox hasn't gone long left.

@chikenfriedrice said:

@tormentos: First party for both platforms are different....one focuses on gameplay and the other on graphics.

How come the Xbone has more 30fps exclusives than 60 then?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#43 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@tormentos said:
@FastRobby said:

I don't get it what is this suppose Insecurity that you lemmings hide so much based on.?

Lets see i am just reporting what DF findings,the thread was coming either by me or any other poster.

And yes the game is a graphical shore,with good frames.

First of all, you only mention Xbox One in a negative way. Always.

Secondly, you are known for cherry picking. Always. Out of every article you quote. So yes I laugh with every topic you create, and with the fact that you are so insecure that you barely create positive topics about PS4, and mostly negative ones about Xbox One. That's very sad.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#44 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Awesome that the priority is with gameplay(60 fps). Mr Spencer recently tweeted the DF analysis video clip of Halo 5, and I remember they said something along lines of how Halo 5 should be how all console games are done.

I'm currently halfway through the campaign in Halo 4 via MCC and I'm astounded as to how great it looks, and I'm confident halo 5 will look like a nice step up from the videos I've seen so far. Only one month left now !

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 tormentos

@StormyJoe said:

Lets be honest, shall we Mr. Moo Moo Fanboy? You created this thread to bash Halo. You can't play Halo 5, Halo games are always XBox system sellers, so you have to make negative threads to - in your mind - dissuade anyone in SW from thinking of getting an XB1 and playing it.

"Halo drops almost as low as 720p on freaking 2015. Mostly is 1344x1080p which is basically a hair over 900p. Low resolution effects leading to pixelation,muddy image quality,bad texture filtering."

You are the absolute worst kind of fanboy - instead of spending your time praising the PS4, you spend your time bashing the XB1.

Lets be honest here stop being an idiot.

That part you quote there has nothing to do with how good or bad Halo 5 will be,it has to do with graphics output of Halo 5 which is a tech talk.

Dude Halo doesn't sell shit,in fact ACU bundle destroyed Halo CC bundle in Amazon sales last holiday to the point where MCC bundle didn't even chart in the top 100,when ACU bundle made it to 17 or 18 i think.

Most people who want Halo have an xbox one,is not like Halo sold 50 million copies per chapter.

That is funny because all you do here is defend the XBO and bash the PS4,like when you claim the PS4 have nothing to play,when this year it has get way more than the XBO has,but i forget that for lemming a year consist of September,October.November and December.

zassimick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

User Lists: 2

#46 zassimick  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 10470 Posts

In this day and age, it would take a game to just have god awful art direction or terrible tech for me to think it looks bad.

Halo 5 is looking amazing, and for it to be a constant 60fps? It'll be smooth like butta. And that's something that I'm happy about, and I'd rather have that than an increase in resolution.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

Another Halo thread from Tomato. Thanks for contributing to the hype

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6847 Posts

Always liked Halo for SP, glad to see they hit 60fps no matter what. How come the cloud can't help with hitting benchmarks a la Crackdown 3?

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 StormyJoe

@tormentos said:
@StormyJoe said:

Lets be honest here stop being an idiot.

That part you quote there has nothing to do with how good or bad Halo 5 will be,it has to do with graphics output of Halo 5 which is a tech talk.

Dude Halo doesn't sell shit,in fact ACU bundle destroyed Halo CC bundle in Amazon sales last holiday to the point where MCC bundle didn't even chart in the top 100,when ACU bundle made it to 17 or 18 i think.

Most people who want Halo have an xbox one,is not like Halo sold 50 million copies per chapter.

That is funny because all you do here is defend the XBO and bash the PS4,like when you claim the PS4 have nothing to play,when this year it has get way more than the XBO has,but i forget that for lemming a year consist of September,October.November and December.

Whatever, Moo Moo Fanboy.

Halo doesn't sell shit? Really? HA HA HA HA!

I do not bash the PS4. That's the difference between you and me. I defend the XB1. I also praise the PS4 when asked about it. As for my "nothing to play", for the last time, dipshit, I am quoting SONY. So, you can kiss my backside on that one, buddy.