Digital Foundry - The Division - Xbox One X full 4K + Enhanced graphics over PS4 Pro, who got curb stomped?

• 124 results
Avatar image for deactivated-6079d224de716
deactivated-6079d224de716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By deactivated-6079d224de716
Member since 2009 • 2567 Posts

>30 FPS dropping to 25 sometimes

Are you console players really happy with these numbers? I mean, it was acceptable in 360/ps3 generation. Today it's laughable.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38027 Posts

Man there is some serious LOL shit in here. Quad do you even play Gears 4? LOL Why do you even care?

All I know is, Gears 4 looks and plays great on my 4K HDR tv with X1X. I don't give a fvck about 1060, 1070 TI toilet paper babyback HGIUHOI mega frames or static wind or shitball shadow tech. Whoooooooo.........................CAAAAAARRREEES? Do you like the game? Do you have fun playing it? Does it look great to you? Does it bring you JOY?

What the fvck else matters?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 deactivated-6079d224de716

Gears 4 is crap tho. DOOM beats it in every regard.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@cainetao11: Nah, I’m not interested in Gears 4, the series ended for me after Gears 3. I’m just stating the facts bro, don’t hate ?. Your delusional lembros are trying lie that the XboneX runs Gears 4 better than a GTX 1060/RX 580 and I’m correcting them. I don’t need to play Gears to correct them when there are benchmarks out there.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#55 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69345 Posts

Anytime the One X hits that magic resolution the fanboys lose their minds on all sides.

ocinom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 ocinom
Member since 2008 • 1385 Posts

Keep up with those old games in 4k LOL

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Pedro

@ocinom said:

Keep up with those old games in 4k LOL

I guess you missed the Far Cry 5 4k thread.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#58  Edited By BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17790 Posts

@Xplode_games: Is this a competition to see which console fails harder? Why even bother posting this when it makes both consoles look like shit? There are no bragging rights to be had. Only fail.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Pedro

@BassMan said:

@Xplode_games: Is this a competition to see which console fails harder? Why even bother posting this when it makes both consoles look like shit?

It makes both consoles look like shit only to the extreme PC elitist minority which continue to have no weight in the industry. :)

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 cainetao11

@quadknight said:

@cainetao11: Nah, I’m not interested in Gears 4, the series ended for me after Gears 3. I’m just stating the facts bro, don’t hate ?. Your delusional lembros are trying lie that the XboneX runs Gears 4 better than a GTX 1060/RX 580 and I’m correcting them. I don’t need to play Gears to correct them when there are benchmarks out there.

I apologize if it seemed I was hating at you bro. Definitely not.

As the rest of my post so eloquently exhibited (LOL did you like my tech speak?) I don't give a fvck about splitting hairs or what is better a 1100 ATI super duper PC card or X1X. I don't care. I go by the questions I posted. AM I HAVING FUN PLAYING THIS GAME?

Some of my friends re bought Hellblade for the X1X enhancements. I didn't. I own it on PS4 Pro and I think it looks and plays great. I'm good.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 BassMan

@Pedro said:
@BassMan said:

@Xplode_games: Is this a competition to see which console fails harder? Why even bother posting this when it makes both consoles look like shit?

It makes both consoles look like shit only to the extreme PC elitist minority which continue to have no weight in the industry. :)

Seriously, who games at 30fps on PC? I don't know a single person.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By QuadKnight

@cainetao11: That’s why you’re a cool cat bro. You own an Xbone simply because you love its games and I totally respect that. You aren’t trying to brag about specs and “True 4K” like your lembros. You’re what I’d call an Xbox fan, not a fanboy and I have full respect for regular Xbox fans ?.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Pedro

@BassMan said:

LOL. Using your experience as a indicator is silly. Ask the 40 million folks that bought PUBG prior to the optimization late last year.

PC elitist don't realize that they are not a reflection of PC gaming and that they are generally detached from regular gamers with their lovely iGPU.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 BassMan

@Pedro said:
@BassMan said:

LOL. Using your experience as a indicator is silly. Ask the 40 million folks that bought PUBG prior to the optimization late last year.

PC elitist don't realize that they are not a reflection of PC gaming and that they are generally detached from regular gamers with their lovely iGPU.

Enthusiast PC gamers go above and beyond for quality because we want the best. However, there are standards like 60fps that are easily achievable on modest PC hardware. The same can not be said for consoles.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Pedro

@BassMan said:

Enthusiast PC gamers go above and beyond for quality because we want the best. However, there are standards like 60fps that are easily achievable on modest PC hardware. The same can not be said for consoles.

Enthusiast PC gamers are the minority and this minority continue to plague the internet with their unsolicited opinions. Non of what you have stated changes the reality that the majority of gamers on PC and consoles don't care.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 cainetao11

@quadknight said:

@cainetao11: That’s why you’re a cool cat bro. You own an Xbone simply because you love it’s games and I totally respect that. You aren’t trying to brag about specs and “True 4K” like your lembros. You’re what I’d call an Xbox fan, not a fanboy and I have full respect for regular Xbox fans ?.

We have always been cool with each other with our differences. You've called me out at times, Ive done the same to you but its never made me see you as less than a gamer.

What can I say about fanboys, be they lems, cows, sheep , hermits on a forum named SYSTEM WARS? Its pointless.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 deactivated-6079d224de716

@Pedro said:
@BassMan said:

Enthusiast PC gamers are the minority and this minority continue to plague the internet with their unsolicited opinions. Non of what you have stated changes the reality that the majority of gamers on PC and consoles don't care.

You don't need enthusiast PC to play most of the modern games at 60 fps. GTX 1060 will suffice.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 BassMan

@Pedro said:
@BassMan said:

The majority of people are dumb. What is your point? Those who do care are on the forums and are the ones doing the comparisons. That is why it is just silly to be doing comparison videos with 2 consoles that both fail and try to claim some kind of bragging rights.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 deactivated-6079d224de716

@Pedro said:
@BassMan said:

You don't need enthusiast PC to play most of the modern games at 60 fps. GTX 1060 will suffice.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Pedro

@BassMan said:

The majority of people are dumb. What is your point? Those who do care are on the forums and are the ones doing the comparisons. That is why it is just silly to be doing comparison videos with 2 consoles that both fail and try to claim some kind of bragging rights.

LOL. Last I check you were the one wondering who games at 30fps and according to you the dumb majority making your initial claim and question equally dumb.

What is truly sad is that people like yourself continue to bitch and moan about consoles failure/shitiness/crappiness but continue to infest console related threads and who knows hate comment on console video comparisons. The need to over compensate is definitely strong with your type.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By BassMan

@Pedro: It's System Wars. Of course we are going to shit on consoles. We all come here for fun. In the end, the PC elitists are playing games the best way possible. Winning is good. :)

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts

Not a locked native 4k = OP is a liar and thread fail.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 scatteh316
@BassMan said:

@Pedro: It's System Wars. Of course we are going to shit on consoles. We all come here for fun. In the end, the PC elitists are playing games the best way possible. Winning is good. :)

So PC gamers play Horizon: ZD the best way possible?

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@quadknight said:

@cainetao11: That’s why you’re a cool cat bro. You own an Xbone simply because you love its games and I totally respect that. You aren’t trying to brag about specs and “True 4K” like your lembros. You’re what I’d call an Xbox fan, not a fanboy and I have full respect for regular Xbox fans ?.

"True 4K" is when a game reached native 4K. resolution. There's a high chance for X1X reaching native 4K when compared to a lesser box.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Pedro

@BassMan said:

Winning? I just play the games like everyone else. The true winners are the one who enjoy playing games regardless of platform and dumb comparisons.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 QuadKnight
@ronvalencia said:
@quadknight said:

"True 4K" is when a game reached native 4K. resolution. There's a high chance for X1X reaching native 4K when compared to a lesser box.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 BassMan

@scatteh316 said:
@BassMan said:

No, I go into peasant mode and play it on my PS4 Pro.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@quadknight said:

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-one-x-pc-and-xbox-one-graphics-comparison-gea/1100-6454615/

While discussing Gears of War 4, reviewer Jimmy Thang said, "In terms of pure image fidelity, it surprisingly looked better than our high-end gaming PC equipped with a GTX 1080 running the game maxed out, as it offered extra dynamic shadows that don't seem to be available on the PC.

Try again.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 scatteh316
@BassMan said:
@scatteh316 said:
@BassMan said:

So PC elitists don't play games the best way possible...... As suspected......

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11053 Posts

@Grey_Eyed_Elf: It's like Xbox gamers finally figured out that better hardware gets them better results. For some reason the previous four years didn't count.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By BassMan

@scatteh316 said:
@BassMan said:
@scatteh316 said:
@BassMan said:

Actually, that is still the best way possible for H:ZD. I am not playing it on the base PS4. If Sony were not greedy fucks, I would play it properly on PC.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Pedro

@BassMan said:

Actually, that is still the best way possible for H:ZD. I am not playing it on the base PS4. If Sony were not greedy fucks, I would play it properly on PC.

PS Play Anywhere. :P

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Pedro

@BenjaminBanklin said:

@Grey_Eyed_Elf: It's like Xbox gamers finally figured out that better hardware gets them better results. For some reason the previous four years didn't count.

So true. Now when would Sony fannies realise this with the One X vs the Pro?

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 scatteh316
@BassMan said:
@scatteh316 said:
@BassMan said:
@scatteh316 said:
@BassMan said:

You said 'elitists' - So PC community as whole....not you or I.....

And even with your 1080ti you'll be making sacrifices to get to 4k/60fps.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 BassMan

@scatteh316 said:
@BassMan said:
@scatteh316 said:
@BassMan said:
@scatteh316 said:

You said 'elitists' - So PC community as whole....not you or I.....

And even with your 1080ti you'll be making sacrifices to get to 4k/60fps.

I wouldn't be dumb enough to target 4K/60fps if my rig couldn't handle it. I would play at a lower resolution or settings to maintain a good frame rate.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 BassMan

@Pedro said:
@BassMan said:

PS Play Anywhere. :P

I wish. I would be a very happy man if that happened.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Pedro

@BassMan said:

I wish. I would be a very happy man if that happened.

That is what gaming should be but bloody fanboys.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@Zero_epyon said:
@i_p_daily said:

DF foundry is a shithole, always has been always will be.

Having said that where is that cow who said that when the X came out he would still put up these shitty comparisons vidoes?

We all know who he is because its pretty much all he's done this gen, but now he's gone LOL.

Can't help but feel like you're referring to me. Well there are a few reasons why I've given these threads a break.

1) My job demanded more of my time since I've been the only developer assigned to a 3 month project.

2) DF vids were slowing down around the time I got really busy

3) Got really tired of fanboys like yourself whining and crying when the Xbox didn't perform as expected, even though it was pointed out over and over that it still beat the PS4 Pro.

That last one was really annoying though. I'd get called a cow for simply restating what DF says in a bullet point. I guess lems like threads like these where nothing is summarized and any negative points, like screen tearing, framerate drops and dynamic 4K (drops almost never) are obfuscated. I guess it makes them feel better about having nothing to play.

Anyway I've been around the last few weeks and since then I've only notice about two or three DF threads. Clearly the forum has lost interest in these comparisons.

What a load of cow dung. Funny how your job got real busy after the X came out, yet your job must have been quite all gen with the amount of shitty DF comparisons you threw on here.

I have plenty to play thanks.

Ah the forum has lost interest because A) lems don't masturbate over your videos like cows do & B) this site is infested with cows and their alts, its no wonder people have lost interest as the PRO loses most of these shitty DF videos.

You are a cow plain and simple and most people can see past your BS, so save it for your fellow herd members as the rest of us don't want to hear your excuses.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5844 Posts

Another 4k native game, fancy that.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@cainetao11 said:
@i_p_daily said:

Having said that where is that cow who said that when the X came out he would still put up these shitty comparisons vidoes?

We all know who he is because its pretty much all he's done this gen, but now he's gone LOL.

LMAO typical bitch-shit. "I don't care about 6 TFLOPS, I'll post the comparisons anywaaaayyyyy!"

For some strange reason it hasn't happened! Hhmm I wonder why?

Ya gotta love this other narrative going on: "Who cares about old games?" (be they 2 years old or generations old) LMAO Its all going to be a different story when PS5 is BC with 4. Hilarious!

Yeah its shall we say bullballbag BS. Cows have either left these threads or the real big idiotic ones (you know one of whom I speak of) runs behind their PC's like the little girl he is LOL.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 scatteh316
@tdkmillsy said:

Another 4k game with dynamic resolution, fancy that.

Fixed it for you.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Pedro

@scatteh316 said:
@tdkmillsy said:

Fixed it for you.

Xbox One X runs the majority of the times in 4k, Pro never reaches that number. The burn.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 scatteh316
@Pedro said:
@scatteh316 said:
@tdkmillsy said:

Fixed it for you.

Xbox One X runs the majority of the times in 4k, Pro never reaches that number. The burn.

You say that like I'm supposed to be upset? Just stating fact :)

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44014 Posts

Poor, Poo, gullible cows who got suckered again by Phony, the one and only and bought a halfass Bore Poo...

Lol :P

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#95  Edited By Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20103 Posts
@i_p_daily said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@i_p_daily said:

Can't help but feel like you're referring to me. Well there are a few reasons why I've given these threads a break.

1) My job demanded more of my time since I've been the only developer assigned to a 3 month project.

3) Got really tired of fanboys like yourself whining and crying when the Xbox didn't perform as expected, even though it was pointed out over and over that it still beat the PS4 Pro.

That last one was really annoying though. I'd get called a cow for simply restating what DF says in a bullet point. I guess lems like threads like these where nothing is summarized and any negative points, like screen tearing, framerate drops and dynamic 4K (drops almost never) are obfuscated. I guess it makes them feel better about having nothing to play.

Anyway I've been around the last few weeks and since then I've only notice about two or three DF threads. Clearly the forum has lost interest in these comparisons.

What a load of cow dung. Funny how your job got real busy after the X came out, yet your job must have been quite all gen with the amount of shitty DF comparisons you threw on here.

Ah the forum has lost interest because A) lems don't masturbate over your videos like cows do & B) this site is infested with cows and their alts, its no wonder people have lost interest as the PRO loses most of these shitty DF videos.

You are a cow plain and simple and most people can see past your BS, so save it for your fellow herd members as the rest of us don't want to hear your excuses.

You know what? I don't give two piles of lemming droppings if you believe me or not. Go cry to someone else.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#96 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20103 Posts
@ronvalencia said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@netracing said:
@i_p_daily said:

What makes it a shithole?

I think it's because they got his hopes up when they came out saying it could perform like a PC with a 1070 and could deliver native 4K 60fps games because of a Forza tech demo. Only for them to backpedal and crush his lem dreams in the process.

Killer Instinct X1X *has* GTX 1070 result.

Then there's this guy and this BS.

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 3014 Posts

The 5 people who still play The Division? System seller!

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#98 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56017 Posts
@i_p_daily said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@i_p_daily said:

That was just low Daily. Zero stated he's been really busy around these parks and as for DF themselves, I will admit there content hasn't been all that interesting after Xbox One X release and all the prediction went out the window. After seeing DF now going to PS5, it's pretty clear there trying to get back into the main topic, specs prediction for PS5 before it's release. DF really isn't as good as they used to be but far from shit.

Hey Zero, don't mind Daily, he's just a hardcore fanboy who doesn't know you well so you have to excuse his rudeness :)

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44014 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@cainetao11 said:
@i_p_daily said:

LMAO typical bitch-shit. "I don't care about 6 TFLOPS, I'll post the comparisons anywaaaayyyyy!"

For some strange reason it hasn't happened! Hhmm I wonder why?

Ya gotta love this other narrative going on: "Who cares about old games?" (be they 2 years old or generations old) LMAO Its all going to be a different story when PS5 is BC with 4. Hilarious!

Yeah its shall we say bullballbag BS. Cows have either left these threads or the real big idiotic ones (you know one of whom I speak of) runs behind their PC's like the little girl he is LOL.

lol, All true but really not the least bit surprising. :P

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

Is Ron still pushing graphs and data out of context?

I have missed SW.