" Nintendo and Mercury Steam have managed to craft not only a worthy entry to the series, but perhaps one of the best games of the decades a well. This is a true return to form for side-scrolling Metroid that also breaths new life into the aging Switch hardware with its pristine presentation. "
They call it a visually, aurally, and gameplay wise masterpiece.
- Booting and loading is super fast.
- Image quality supremely sharp
- 1600x900 Docked impressive 60fps
- 720p Portable mode ( Oled looks amazing )
- Impressive camera zooming in and out
- Awesome map system
- High quality animations
- One of the best side scrolling 3D games seen to date
- Visual quality and technical performance are exceptional for the Nintendo Switch
- Masterful surround sound sound design ( One of the most powerful audible experiences of the year )
- Soundtrack is god tier
Not at all surprised. This game has been breathtaking. I cant get enough of it and i think its my favorite game ive ever played so far. Do you agree with DF's review? Anything they might have missed? Or whats your favorite thing about Metroid Dread so far.