Digital Foundry: Days Gone Breakdown Pre-Patch

Avatar image for boxrekt
BoxRekt

2071

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 BoxRekt
Member since 2019 • 2071 Posts

Everybody loves these so have at it guys.

They give a general overview of graphics and performance and what seems to be a scoreless impressions review.

Points of discussion on the game:

  • Uses Unreal Engine 4
  • Compares overall graphics to RDR2
  • Dense environment detail and foliage
  • Dynamic Weather systems with wind affecting grass/trees
  • Real time day night cycle
  • Physically based cloth and leather
  • Screen space shadows
  • Proceedural sky system that matches weather
  • Water reaction was least impressive graphical feature
  • Note's some issues noticed Pre day 1 patch
Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

12851

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 12851 Posts

@boxrekt: No one cares about 1 game, they care about comparing multiplats, well cows did until around November 2017, I can't for the life of me think why that would be.

Avatar image for tormentos
tormentos

29244

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 29244 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

@boxrekt: No one cares about 1 game, they care about comparing multiplats, well cows did until around November 2017, I can't for the life of me think why that would be.

Are you insane you know how much fun we had when Halo 5 analysis came in..lol

Avatar image for boxrekt
BoxRekt

2071

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By BoxRekt
Member since 2019 • 2071 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

@boxrekt: No one cares about 1 game, they care about comparing multiplats, well cows did until around November 2017, I can't for the life of me think why that would be.

Every games is individual, as in "1" genius and a "multiplat" is just a description for "1 game" that is available on multiple platforms.

lol also I don't think i_p_daily speaks for gamers as a whole nor cows.

As a fanboy you're assuming your minority opinion means too much.

if all you wanted to do was to come in this thread and scream your personal opinion and CRY about this game having a Digital Foundry break down of this Sony exclusive, I hear you but no one cares about your whining.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

12851

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#5 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 12851 Posts

@boxrekt said:
@i_p_daily said:

@boxrekt: No one cares about 1 game, they care about comparing multiplats, well cows did until around November 2017, I can't for the life of me think why that would be.

Every games is individual, as in "1" genius and a "multiplat" is just a description for "1 game" that is available on multiple platforms.

lol also I don't think i_p_daily speaks for gamers as a whole nor cows, so if all you wanted to do was to come in this thread and scream your personal opinion and CRY about this game having a Digital Foundry break down of this Sony exclusive, I hear you but no one cares about your whining.

Its not personal opinion as there used to be a user who used to post all the comparison videos from DF in regards to XB1 vs PS4, come November 2017 that user all of a sudden got busy (he is a cow) and since then they hardly ever show up as lems don't care about the comparisons for the most part, whereas you cows went crazy over them.

Now since November 2017 they have been few and far between because a certain fanbase doesn't care about them NOW.

That's just facts, i'm sorry it upsets you, but as an alt its in your DNA :(

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

12851

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#6 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 12851 Posts

@tormentos said:
@i_p_daily said:

@boxrekt: No one cares about 1 game, they care about comparing multiplats, well cows did until around November 2017, I can't for the life of me think why that would be.

Are you insane you know how much fun we had when Halo 5 analysis came in..lol

You did? good for you, I was busy playing games then, you should try it tormy lol.

What happened to all of the DF threads after November 2017 tormy???

I mean we all had a good laugh at the RDR2 comparison, but since then nothing. It must mean lems don't care so much.

Avatar image for Grey_Eyed_Elf
Grey_Eyed_Elf

6512

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7 Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 6512 Posts

Its a great looking game... It just not a great game, no one really cares about these when the game is mediocre especially if its not multi platform because people love pointing out how good their console version is.

I might pick this game up during a sale later on, but its not worth full price to me.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

12851

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#8 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 12851 Posts

@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:

Its a great looking game... It just not a great game, no one really cares about these when the game is mediocre especially if its not multi platform because people love pointing out how good their console version is.

I might pick this game up during a sale later on, but its not worth full price to me.

I tried to tell him that but hey I was told i'm crying lol.

Avatar image for boxrekt
BoxRekt

2071

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By BoxRekt
Member since 2019 • 2071 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@boxrekt said:
@i_p_daily said:

@boxrekt: No one cares about 1 game, they care about comparing multiplats, well cows did until around November 2017, I can't for the life of me think why that would be.

Every games is individual, as in "1" genius and a "multiplat" is just a description for "1 game" that is available on multiple platforms.

lol also I don't think i_p_daily speaks for gamers as a whole nor cows, so if all you wanted to do was to come in this thread and scream your personal opinion and CRY about this game having a Digital Foundry break down of this Sony exclusive, I hear you but no one cares about your whining.

Its not personal opinion as there used to be a user who used to post all the comparison videos from DF in regards to XB1 vs PS4, come November 2017 that user all of a sudden got busy (he is a cow) and since then they hardly ever show up as lems don't care about the comparisons for the most part, whereas you cows went crazy over them.

Now since November 2017 they have been few and far between because a certain fanbase doesn't care about them NOW.

That's just facts, i'm sorry it upsets you, but as an alt its in your DNA :(

The bold.

This is clearly a lie.

Again, you're taking your delusional and desperate opinion and trying to raise it's value by repeating the same thing you originally said as if that changes anything.

I understand you're upset and emotionally triggered whenever you're reminded that Sony still has exclusives but there's no need to lash out with your anger and pretend everyone else is in your pitiful shoes.

It is what it is bro, if you really didn't care you wouldn't have posted in this thread, but here you are crying and butthurt over this thead, so there's at least 1 lemming who cares a great deal named i_p_daily!

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

12851

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#10 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 12851 Posts

@boxrekt said:
@i_p_daily said:
@boxrekt said:
@i_p_daily said:

@boxrekt: No one cares about 1 game, they care about comparing multiplats, well cows did until around November 2017, I can't for the life of me think why that would be.

Every games is individual, as in "1" genius and a "multiplat" is just a description for "1 game" that is available on multiple platforms.

lol also I don't think i_p_daily speaks for gamers as a whole nor cows, so if all you wanted to do was to come in this thread and scream your personal opinion and CRY about this game having a Digital Foundry break down of this Sony exclusive, I hear you but no one cares about your whining.

Its not personal opinion as there used to be a user who used to post all the comparison videos from DF in regards to XB1 vs PS4, come November 2017 that user all of a sudden got busy (he is a cow) and since then they hardly ever show up as lems don't care about the comparisons for the most part, whereas you cows went crazy over them.

Now since November 2017 they have been few and far between because a certain fanbase doesn't care about them NOW.

That's just facts, i'm sorry it upsets you, but as an alt its in your DNA :(

The bold.

This is clearly a lie.

Again, you're taking your delusional and desperate opinion and trying to raise it's value by repeating the same thing you originally said as if that changes anything.

I understand you're upset and emotionally triggered whenever you're reminded that Sony still has exclusives but there's no need to lash out with your anger and pretend everyone else is in your pitiful shoes.

It is what it is bro, if you really didn't care you wouldn't have posted in this thread, but here you are crying and butthurt over this thead, so there's at least 1 lemming who cares a great deal named i_p_daily!

Forgive me for trying to inform you, but hey you're an alt & a cow, the worst SW has, my bad for trying to help you, stay ignorant.

You've had 2 people tell you so far that people don't care unless their comparison videos, but carry on good sir.

#ignorancereallyisbliss

Avatar image for davillain-
DaVillain-

38540

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#11 DaVillain-  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 38540 Posts

I didn't know Days Gone was power by Unreal Engine. Unreal Engine tends to have problems but I was more impress with those puddle of mud reflections are really impressive.

Avatar image for son-goku7523
Son-Goku7523

955

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By Son-Goku7523
Member since 2019 • 955 Posts

@boxrekt said:
@i_p_daily said:

@boxrekt: No one cares about 1 game, they care about comparing multiplats, well cows did until around November 2017, I can't for the life of me think why that would be.

Every games is individual, as in "1" genius and a "multiplat" is just a description for "1 game" that is available on multiple platforms.

lol also I don't think i_p_daily speaks for gamers as a whole nor cows.

As a fanboy you're assuming your minority opinion means too much.

if all you wanted to do was to come in this thread and scream your personal opinion and CRY about this game having a Digital Foundry break down of this Sony exclusive, I hear you but no one cares about your whining.

LOL, I_cry_daily getting bodied in here.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

12851

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#13 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 12851 Posts

@son-goku7523 said:
@boxrekt said:
@i_p_daily said:

@boxrekt: No one cares about 1 game, they care about comparing multiplats, well cows did until around November 2017, I can't for the life of me think why that would be.

Every games is individual, as in "1" genius and a "multiplat" is just a description for "1 game" that is available on multiple platforms.

lol also I don't think i_p_daily speaks for gamers as a whole nor cows.

As a fanboy you're assuming your minority opinion means too much.

if all you wanted to do was to come in this thread and scream your personal opinion and CRY about this game having a Digital Foundry break down of this Sony exclusive, I hear you but no one cares about your whining.

LOL, I_cry_daily getting bodied in here.

I don't speak for them but the OP obviously does when he said "everybody loves these so have at it guys"

And yet 2 posters have already stated that most people don't care unless their comparison videos.

So quacknight you & the OP got rekt lol

Remember quack when this alt gets banned, and come back (you will come back) as this-is-not-quacknight no one will suspect a thing LOL.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

35691

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 64

User Lists: 0

#14  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 35691 Posts

@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:

Its a great looking game... It just not a great game, no one really cares about these when the game is mediocre especially if its not multi platform because people love pointing out how good their console version is.

I might pick this game up during a sale later on, but its not worth full price to me.

Avatar image for son-goku7523
Son-Goku7523

955

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By Son-Goku7523
Member since 2019 • 955 Posts

@i_p_daily: Quick, cry to the mods! Still crying after I owned you yesterday in this thread.

? I bet you want to flag me so bad, don't you?

"Mom!!! This bad guy on the internet is teasing me about my plastic box!!"

That's what you sound like right now lol. Sad to see a grown man get triggered so much.

Avatar image for Antwan3K
Antwan3K

4401

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#16  Edited By Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 4401 Posts

@boxrekt said:

Everybody loves these so have at it guys.

pretty sure no one cares about graphics or performance when a game scores a 5/10, particularly if the game is an exclusive.. people continually tried to hype the graphics for games like Ryse: Son of Rome, The Order 1886, and Driveclub but those discussions lose traction after the low reviews are in..

Avatar image for lundy86_4
lundy86_4

54008

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#17  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 54008 Posts

More than 7 years? Jesus. Also, does grass seem to "grow" as he rides over mud?

I'll buy on sale for sure. I'll probably have some fun with the game, but at $20 or so.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

16386

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#18 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

It must feel really shitty to work hard at something for that many years just to see it torn apart by the media. I hope they got a lot from the experience and recover, you can do it Sony Bend!

Avatar image for lundy86_4
lundy86_4

54008

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#19 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 54008 Posts

@XVision84 said:

It must feel really shitty to work hard at something for that many years just to see it torn apart by the media. I hope they got a lot from the experience and recover, you can do it Sony Bend!

It really must, especially if you aren't involved in the overall "vision" of the game and how it comes to fruition.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

16386

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#20 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

@lundy86_4: I see what you did there ?

Avatar image for Epak_
Epak_

10721

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#21 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 10721 Posts

Beautiful looking game, the GS review should have focused more on the gameplay faults (which could be patched out, or lessened maybe?) and less on the SJW garbage that seem to have affected the score negatively (check her twitter out).

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

12851

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#22 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 12851 Posts

@son-goku7523 said:

@i_p_daily: Quick, cry to the mods! Still crying after I owned you yesterday in this thread.

? I bet you want to flag me so bad, don't you?

"Mom!!! This bad guy on the internet is teasing me about my plastic box!!"

That's what you sound like right now lol. Sad to see a grown man get triggered so much.

You have never owned me, and with the PS4 winning just about everything this gen it just proves you suck at this, I mean you did get banned again, how many alts have you gone through this gen quack???

But its nice that you are talking about me instead of what this thread is about, oh that's right because even a hardcore cow such as yourself doesn't care about this DF analysis further proving my point in here, thanks for owning yourself again quack LOL.

Avatar image for fileman3
fileman3

340

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#23 fileman3
Member since 2005 • 340 Posts

I picked this game up and its pretty good,

Avatar image for freedomfreak
freedomfreak

51304

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#24 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 51304 Posts

More developers need to spend time getting weather effects and such right. It does so much for the world.

Avatar image for boxrekt
BoxRekt

2071

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#25  Edited By BoxRekt
Member since 2019 • 2071 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

More developers need to spend time getting weather effects and such right. It does so much for the world.

Sounds like you're enjoying your time with the game?

Avatar image for freedomfreak
freedomfreak

51304

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#26 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 51304 Posts

@boxrekt said:

Sounds like you're enjoying your time with the game?

Very much so.

Avatar image for howmakewood
Howmakewood

5974

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#27 Howmakewood
Member since 2015 • 5974 Posts
@freedomfreak said:

More developers need to spend time getting weather effects and such right. It does so much for the world.

Yeah like modded gta v looks fucking gorgeous at night

Avatar image for MonsieurX
MonsieurX

39200

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#28 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39200 Posts

@boxrekt said:
@freedomfreak said:

More developers need to spend time getting weather effects and such right. It does so much for the world.

Sounds like you're enjoying your time with the game?

But the review said 5, it's impossible for anyone to enjoy such trash. Just like SoT or Crackdown 3

Avatar image for jobbiejab
Jobbiejab

0

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#29  Edited By Jobbiejab
Member since 2019 • 0 Posts

Looks good graphics wise,but gameplay glitches and bugs seem to be commonplace

i’ll put It on the ‘play later,when cheaper’list with AC odeyse and far cry new dawn

Avatar image for tormentos
tormentos

29244

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#30 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 29244 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

You did? good for you, I was busy playing games then, you should try it tormy lol.

What happened to all of the DF threads after November 2017 tormy???

I mean we all had a good laugh at the RDR2 comparison, but since then nothing. It must mean lems don't care so much.

You were busy playing another forza game the xbox one had shit back then and Halo 5 was officially the last flop on system wars before the meta game died.

Nothing they had been posted haven't you see them? in fact i had even more fun on those specially quoting lemmings who claimed graphics didn't mater only to hype graphics again as soon as the XBO X was announce.

Many of us were having a blast because in order for MS to achieve 60FPS just like in Forza 5 the game looked like crap.

@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:

Its a great looking game... It just not a great game, no one really cares about these when the game is mediocre especially if its not multi platform because people love pointing out how good their console version is.

I might pick this game up during a sale later on, but its not worth full price to me.

I bet to differ.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/digital-foundry-vs-halo-5-32621836/?page=1

Avatar image for davillain-
DaVillain-

38540

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#31 DaVillain-  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 38540 Posts
@tormentos said:
@i_p_daily said:

You did? good for you, I was busy playing games then, you should try it tormy lol.

What happened to all of the DF threads after November 2017 tormy???

I mean we all had a good laugh at the RDR2 comparison, but since then nothing. It must mean lems don't care so much.

You were busy playing another forza game the xbox one had shit back then and Halo 5 was officially the last flop on system wars before the meta game died.

Nothing they had been posted haven't you see them? in fact i had even more fun on those specially quoting lemmings who claimed graphics didn't mater only to hype graphics again as soon as the XBO X was announce.

Many of us were having a blast because in order for MS to achieve 60FPS just like in Forza 5 the game looked like crap.

@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:

Its a great looking game... It just not a great game, no one really cares about these when the game is mediocre especially if its not multi platform because people love pointing out how good their console version is.

I might pick this game up during a sale later on, but its not worth full price to me.

I bet to differ.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/digital-foundry-vs-halo-5-32621836/?page=1

I forgot about that thread on DF Halo 5. I was indeed looking forward to Halo 5, the MP was good, but the campaign was very disappointing. Halo 5 never did show up on PC and this was back when MS didn't get into Xbox Play Anywhere for that matter, so yeah, I don't agree with Tormentos, but he has a point. People did care for DF on console exclusives and Halo 5 is no different then Days Gone.

Avatar image for tormentos
tormentos

29244

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#32 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 29244 Posts

@Antwan3K said:
@boxrekt said:

Everybody loves these so have at it guys.

pretty sure no one cares about graphics or performance when a game scores a 5/10, particularly if the game is an exclusive.. people continually tried to hype the graphics for games like Ryse: Son of Rome, The Order 1886, and Driveclub but those discussions lose traction after the low reviews are in..

MY god is like you people joined system war 2 days ago what the hell.

Analysis of single console games had been posted here all the damn time,The order,Driveclub,Killzone,Spiderman,Halo5,Forza several,it means nothing just because a game is on a single platform doesn't mean it can be discuss from a technical point of view even if the game score low,again the game got a 5 HERE which is 22 points under the average it got on Meta,trying to hold to this site score to prevent a technical discussion of a game is not only stupid is sad.

And people don't make me go hunting for lemming defending several xbox one games that scored 5 here and higher on meta.

If you don't want to discuss it or other lemmings stop posting in the thread no one is forcing you lemming and crawl back to one of your other alts. :)

Avatar image for BigBadBully
BigBadBully

2170

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#33 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2170 Posts

Have about 4 hours in so far on base PS4 and game has been running great, sure will prob notice some performance stuff when I come up against hordes but overall my experience has been great. Sony Bend did a great job.

Days Gone is right up there with God of War 4 for me. Hopefully see a sequel in the future or Sony Bend goes off on a other new IP, they did a fantastic job with Days Gone.

Avatar image for Zero_epyon
Zero_epyon

13424

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#34 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 13424 Posts
@i_p_daily said:

@boxrekt: No one cares about 1 game, they care about comparing multiplats, well cows did until around November 2017, I can't for the life of me think why that would be.

I guess you want me to own you again:

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/df-fallout-4-xbox-one-x-vs-ps4-pro-graphics-compar-33419169/

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/df-fortnite-xbox-one-x-delivers-a-big-visual-upgra-33419585/

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/ghost-recon-wildlands-an-xbox-one-x-surprise-packa-33420129/

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/df-tech-analysis-gran-turismo-sport-vs-forza-motor-33411534/

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/df-wolfenstein-2-ps4-pro-vs-ps4xbox-one-graphics-c-33414422/

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/df-fifa-18-xbox-one-x-vs-ps4-pro-vs-pc-graphics-co-33415722/

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/digital-foundry-xbox-one-x-game-analysis-thread-st-33415956/ <- This was a sticky made because Ron and I were making multiple threads daily and people complained.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/marvels-spider-man-the-complete-digital-foundry-an-33440759/

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/df-injustice-2-xbox-one-x-vs-playstation-4-pro-gra-33420743/

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/df-skyrim-special-edition-xbox-one-x-dynamic-vs-ps-33419317/ <- Example of people competing with me to put out a DF thread

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/df-destiny-2-xbox-one-x-vs-ps4-pro-vs-pc-graphics--33419991/

All made between October 2017 and January 2018.

This doesn't cover the other DF threads I made before the official release of the X between E3 and November when DF had access to the system during press events.

Man I don't like calling people names but I see why people like calling you I_cry_daily.

Avatar image for uninspiredcup
uninspiredcup

35500

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 85

User Lists: 2

#35  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 35500 Posts
@freedomfreak said:

More developers need to spend time getting weather effects and such right. It does so much for the world.

Yep. Even strategy games like Total War, you notice the difference. It helps to immerse the player in what could easily be a sterile ass game.

Avatar image for tenaka2
tenaka2

17245

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#36 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17245 Posts

The game is shite, what does it matter?

Avatar image for DragonfireXZ95
DragonfireXZ95

25578

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#37 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 25578 Posts

Looks okay, runs like crap at 30 fps. Next!

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

12851

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#38  Edited By I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 12851 Posts

@Zero_epyon: I guess you missed the part where i said "around November" and one of your reasons for stopping these threads was because you said people didn't care anymore lol.

You have never cow and never will, better luck next time cow epyon lol.

.

Avatar image for blackhairedhero
Blackhairedhero

3233

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#39  Edited By Blackhairedhero
Member since 2018 • 3233 Posts

Been playing it for about two hours. Its absolutely gorgeous. Fun game so far as well.

Avatar image for Antwan3K
Antwan3K

4401

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#40  Edited By Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 4401 Posts

@tormentos: the general population on this forum doesn't care about graphics discussions for exclusives after a bad review from GameSpot rolls in..

That's just a fact..

People tried to hype the graphics for Ryse.. They were met with lolz, 6/10

People tried to hype the graphics for The Order.. They were met with lolz, 6/10

People tried to hype the graphics for Driveclub.. They were met with lolz, 5club..

It's the same with Days Gone.. Beautiful game.. Sure.. But nothing to brag about since it scored a 5/10..

Avatar image for Zero_epyon
Zero_epyon

13424

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#41  Edited By Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 13424 Posts

@i_p_daily: lol so January 2018 is around November? Ok dude good night.

And even if, November was literally when all of them were made. Literally al DF comparisons. Where a sticky had to be made. So you’re still owned. Again.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

12851

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#42 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 12851 Posts

@Zero_epyon said:

@i_p_daily: lol so January 2018 is around November? Ok dude good night.

And even if, November was literally when all of them were made. Literally al DF comparisons. Where a sticky had to be made. So you’re still owned. Again.

You can try all you want but you used to put up plenty of DF videos when your precious PS4 was winning, but they all but disappeared when the X came out, and your pathetic excuse was you had no time, and people were getting sick of them lol.

Those are the facts, but in the last couple of days you've had plenty of time to reply to me in multiple threads, I guess you have more time now, will we see more of these videos LOL.

Avatar image for Zero_epyon
Zero_epyon

13424

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#43 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 13424 Posts
@i_p_daily said:
@Zero_epyon said:

@i_p_daily: lol so January 2018 is around November? Ok dude good night.

And even if, November was literally when all of them were made. Literally al DF comparisons. Where a sticky had to be made. So you’re still owned. Again.

You can try all you want but you used to put up plenty of DF videos when your precious PS4 was winning, but they all but disappeared when the X came out, and your pathetic excuse was you had no time, and people were getting sick of them lol.

Those are the facts, but in the last couple of days you've had plenty of time to reply to me in multiple threads, I guess you have more time now, will we see more of these videos LOL.

Haha DF put up like 20 vids between oct and dec and slowed down in January when they covered everything. How does one make DF threads without DF material? Besides, making all those DF vids burnt me and other out. You wouldn't know since your first thread on SW was last year April.

Avatar image for Ant_17
Ant_17

12935

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#44 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

@davillain-: I watched a video from the devs saying unreal 4 doesn't support 2 wheels, so the bike is actually 4 wheels but they removed the collision and squished the tires together.

Avatar image for davillain-
DaVillain-

38540

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#45  Edited By DaVillain-  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 38540 Posts

@Zero_epyon said:

Haha DF put up like 20 vids between oct and dec and slowed down in January when they covered everything. How does one make DF threads without DF material? Besides, making all those DF vids burnt me and other out. You wouldn't know since your first thread on SW was last year April.

You would think he learn this by now. Making DF threads isn't easy to do and I admit, I barley watch the latest DF vids nowadays, life outside of gaming has gotten complicated for me personally and plus, I prefer watching DF PC related vids then their console takes anyways.