Digital Foundry Cow Slaughterfest. How can Sony and its herd prepare?

  • 105 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Avatar image for rzxv04
rzxv04

1830

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1 rzxv04
Member since 2018 • 1830 Posts

We all know PS5 3rd party games are going to get slaughtered by the Series X on most Digital Foundry verdicts but how can Sony and its herd prepare?

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

18593

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 18593 Posts

@rzxv04: Brutal dude lol

Avatar image for hitmanactual
HitmanActual

1231

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By HitmanActual  Online
Member since 2013 • 1231 Posts

Avatar image for Zidaneski
Zidaneski

9163

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4 Zidaneski
Member since 2003 • 9163 Posts

I’m still playing ffxiv on ps4. If the game is fun I’ll play it. Even if a PS5 wasnt releasing but Xbox still was I still wouldn’t get an xbox until there were games I was interested in.

Avatar image for mesome713
Mesome713

193

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#5 Mesome713
Member since 2019 • 193 Posts

PS4 sounded like an airplane trying to play games. PS5 so weak, it’s gonna sound like a rocket.

Avatar image for Sushiglutton
Sushiglutton

8120

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#6 Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 8120 Posts

DF are technocrats that will blow out of proportion minor technical differences with very little impact on the overall experience of a game. That’s not what gaming is about.

Avatar image for mesome713
Mesome713

193

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#7 Mesome713
Member since 2019 • 193 Posts

@Sushiglutton: But that’s what wars about.

Avatar image for Sushiglutton
Sushiglutton

8120

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#8 Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 8120 Posts

@mesome713: Easily ignorable skirmishes 😉

Avatar image for bluestars
Bluestars

1805

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Bluestars
Member since 2019 • 1805 Posts

It will be brutal for the sad acts who have real emotional feelings towards their gaming machines hah

Though DF will start doing load times and cows will bang that drum like ringo Starr on acid,but when it has 3tflops less good stuff to load in.of course it’s gonna be quicker

HaH

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

27693

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#10 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 27693 Posts

Lol @ the jelly people so concerned about PS5 players

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

6965

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#11 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 6965 Posts

This thread: How to cope with Xbox getting blown the **** out the console market... again.

Avatar image for bluestars
Bluestars

1805

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#12 Bluestars
Member since 2019 • 1805 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin:

Sales=damage control simulator

HaH

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

6965

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#13 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 6965 Posts

@bluestars said:

@BenjaminBanklin:

Sales=damage control simulator

HaH

No first party games until 2023 = Damage

Avatar image for sealionact
sealionact

6255

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#14 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 6255 Posts

@Sushiglutton: "DF are technocrats that will blow out of proportion minor technical differences with very little impact on the overall experience of a game. That’s not what gaming is about."

Google translate;

"1. Graphics only matter when they are seen to be in favour of a PS console.

2. The same applies to the question of power."

Avatar image for vfighter
VFighter

7317

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#15 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 7317 Posts

XoneX at the moment is the most powerful console on the market, that doesn't seem to be stopping or others from buying and loving ps4s and its games...is that magically going to change?

Avatar image for Sushiglutton
Sushiglutton

8120

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#16 Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 8120 Posts

@sealionact said:

@Sushiglutton: "DF are technocrats that will blow out of proportion minor technical differences with very little impact on the overall experience of a game. That’s not what gaming is about."

Google translate;

"1. Graphics only matter when they are seen to be in favour of a PS console.

2. The same applies to the question of power."

If you like to stare at images like below and think those differences are more important than story, gameplay or structure, all the power to you!

Avatar image for Sevenizz
Sevenizz

6022

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#17  Edited By Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6022 Posts

Man, Lems are very creative meme machines. Next gen is gonna be fun!

Avatar image for Random_Matt
Random_Matt

5609

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#18 Random_Matt
Member since 2013 • 5609 Posts

Sales do not matter to lems, question is how will they react if Xbox withdrew from the hardware market.

Avatar image for tormentos
tormentos

32986

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#19 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 32986 Posts

@rzxv04 said:

We all know PS5 3rd party games are going to get slaughtered by the Series X on most Digital Foundry verdicts but how can Sony and its herd prepare?

Easy i fallow the lemming way,deny any difference and claim that i game 12 foot from my TV to far to notice any difference.😎

Avatar image for Tessellation
Tessellation

9299

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#20 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9299 Posts

@SolidGame_basic: Says the guy making anti pc and Xbox threads 24/7

Avatar image for ten_pints
Ten_Pints

4026

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#21 Ten_Pints
Member since 2014 • 4026 Posts

Xbox One might have fared better this gen if they made some good first party games, it seems like they are doing the same shit again, if it was all about power then I would only have a PC.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

27693

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#22 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 27693 Posts

@Tessellation said:

@SolidGame_basic: Says the guy making anti pc and Xbox threads 24/7

Says the guy who makes shit up lol

Avatar image for Ant_17
Ant_17

13598

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#23 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13598 Posts

Meh, halo infinite showed they have an xbox bias.

Blaming shadows lol

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

18593

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#24 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 18593 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:
@Tessellation said:

@SolidGame_basic: Says the guy making anti pc and Xbox threads 24/7

Says the guy who makes shit up lol

Yeah unsolidbasic makes PS4 insecure threads, he literally asks for people to make him feel secure with his PS4 purchase all the time.

Its like a child looking for his dads approval :(

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

43470

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 66

User Lists: 0

#25 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 43470 Posts

Digital Foundry only mattered when it was showing the Xbox One as being weak sauce.

Digital Foundry didn't mattered when it was showing the Xbox One as being weak sauce.

Digital Foundry is going to matter when its showing the PS5 as being weak sauce.

Digital Foundry is not going to matter when showing the PS5 as being weak sauce.

Avatar image for tormentos
tormentos

32986

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#26 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 32986 Posts

@Pedro said:

Digital Foundry only mattered when it was showing the Xbox One as being weak sauce.

Digital Foundry didn't mattered when it was showing the Xbox One as being weak sauce.

Digital Foundry is going to matter when its showing the PS5 as being weak sauce.

Digital Foundry is not going to matter when showing the PS5 as being weak sauce.

Factually DF matter when it was showing the 360 had superior version of games.

Then it didn't matter as soon as the PS4 took the lead only to matter that same generation with the xbox one X.

It is far to easy to see who is the biggest hypocrite faction in this place.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

43470

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 66

User Lists: 0

#27  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 43470 Posts

@tormentos said:

Factually DF matter when it was showing the 360 had superior version of games.

Then it didn't matter as soon as the PS4 took the lead only to matter that same generation with the xbox one X.

It is far to easy to see who is the biggest hypocrite faction in this place.

You are suffering from another 360 PTSD episode.😂🤣

Avatar image for tormentos
tormentos

32986

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#28 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 32986 Posts

@Pedro said:

You are suffering from another 360 PTSD episode.😂🤣

No i am FACTUALLY telling you how things go.

Now i know this doesn't go well with your morning trolling section but is the true,i would go even further into the xbox but digital foundry was on in infancy that generation been created after the xbox and PS2 were out,but still doesn't change the fact that lemmings hyped superior versions 2 generations on a row before not caring.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

43470

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 66

User Lists: 0

#29  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 43470 Posts

@tormentos said:

No i am FACTUALLY telling you how things go.

Now i know this doesn't go well with your morning trolling section but is the true,i would go even further into the xbox but digital foundry was on in infancy that generation been created after the xbox and PS2 were out,but still doesn't change the fact that lemmings hyped superior versions 2 generations on a row before not caring.

You are still crying about 360 for 8 years now. We are two generations later and you still "Bu buh but 360". 🤣

Xbox fannies rekt you and your Sony fannies so bad that despite all that time, you still haven't recovered. That is some sad shit.

Avatar image for Archangel3371
Archangel3371

32264

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#30 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 32264 Posts

So now Digital Foundry doesn’t matter. Hmmm. Interesting. 🤔

Avatar image for vfighter
VFighter

7317

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#31 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 7317 Posts

@Pedro: Pssst...it seems you're suffering from that same form of ptsd lol.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

13976

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#32 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 13976 Posts

When you have no first party lineup for the next 2 years you have to cling to negligible differences in multiplats that you can't notice on your own so you need DF to pause games to show you that extra blade of grass.

Avatar image for Zero_epyon
Zero_epyon

15242

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#33 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 15242 Posts

Don't worry guys I'll be sure the threads are created. Just don't complain about them being spam when they all don't go the way you expect.

Avatar image for ermacness
ermacness

8580

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#34 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 8580 Posts

@bluestars said:

@BenjaminBanklin:

Sales=damage control simulator

HaH

This thread existence = damage control simulator

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

43470

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 66

User Lists: 0

#35 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 43470 Posts

@vfighter said:

@Pedro: Pssst...it seems you're suffering from that same form of ptsd lol.

Pssst... don't show signs of being triggered. 😉

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

27693

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#36 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 27693 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@SolidGame_basic said:
@Tessellation said:

@SolidGame_basic: Says the guy making anti pc and Xbox threads 24/7

Says the guy who makes shit up lol

Yeah unsolidbasic makes PS4 insecure threads, he literally asks for people to make him feel secure with his PS4 purchase all the time.

Its like a child looking for his dads approval :(

says the guy who goes around harassing people on SW

Avatar image for vfighter
VFighter

7317

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#37 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 7317 Posts

@Pedro: Please by all means show us how I'm triggered, I'll wait.

Avatar image for Tessellation
Tessellation

9299

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#38  Edited By Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9299 Posts

They will just say DF is biased and MS pays them , anyone that follows them can see they prise more PlayStation games than any other consoles , they are just honest and the basement dweller camp doesn't like honesty unless is pro playstation.

Avatar image for bluestars
Bluestars

1805

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#39 Bluestars
Member since 2019 • 1805 Posts

@ermacness:

Triggered reply simulator

HaH

Avatar image for bluestars
Bluestars

1805

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#40 Bluestars
Member since 2019 • 1805 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin:

Halo 2021...lying simulator

HaH

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

43470

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 66

User Lists: 0

#41 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 43470 Posts

@vfighter said:

@Pedro: Please by all means show us how I'm triggered, I'll wait.

You are upset by my comments. I understand. It happens a lot around here.

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

10479

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#42 Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 10479 Posts

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

I don't think folks are expecting the PS5 to outperform the XSX on multiplats but, I wouldn't be surprised if the differences were minimal at launch.

Avatar image for ermacness
ermacness

8580

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#44 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 8580 Posts

@bluestars:

Weak deflection simulator.

We can do this all day

HaH!

Avatar image for bluestars
Bluestars

1805

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#45 Bluestars
Member since 2019 • 1805 Posts

@ermacness:

You can’t,you see the multiplats will look and run better on serious X

Check mate simulator

HaH mocking simulator

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

18593

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#46 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 18593 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:
@i_p_daily said:
@SolidGame_basic said:
@Tessellation said:

@SolidGame_basic: Says the guy making anti pc and Xbox threads 24/7

Says the guy who makes shit up lol

Yeah unsolidbasic makes PS4 insecure threads, he literally asks for people to make him feel secure with his PS4 purchase all the time.

Its like a child looking for his dads approval :(

says the guy who goes around harassing people on SW

Everyone makes fun of people on here based on what they play, and how bad the news is for their system of choice is, or the insecurity of some of their threads, which you know something about that.

Its not harassment, its SW banter, unless you call people racist & homophobic and the like. How have you lasted here for so long when you come across as one of the most socially awkward people on here???

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

43470

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 66

User Lists: 0

#47 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 43470 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

Everyone makes fun of people on here based on what they play, and how bad the news is for their system of choice is, or the insecurity of some of their threads, which you know something about that.

Its not harassment, its SW banter, unless you call people racist & homophobic and the like. How have you lasted here for so long when you come across as one of the most socially awkward people on here???

The Sony fannies are so darn delicate. That is why they have become the easiest targets to make fun of.

Avatar image for girlusocrazy
GirlUSoCrazy

10101

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#48  Edited By GirlUSoCrazy
Member since 2015 • 10101 Posts

Guess we'll have to wait for that DF analysis, so far no guarantees about any kind of slaughter

What they've said about the presentations so far has been great

Avatar image for ermacness
ermacness

8580

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#49  Edited By ermacness
Member since 2005 • 8580 Posts

@bluestars:

Well, the PC will have the superior multiplats.

Halo Delay simulator

Do you even know how to play chest simulator

HaH

Avatar image for speedytimsi
speedytimsi

1257

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#50  Edited By speedytimsi
Member since 2003 • 1257 Posts

To me, power doesn't matter if devs don't understand how to use its power. If ya look at every Xbox trailer, it never says captured. Just only says representative of Xbox Series X gameplay or representative expected of Xbox Series X gameplay.

But it doesn't matter. Monday's 3080ti announcement will blow them both out of the water.