Did From Software lie?

• 126 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

Poll Did From Software lie? (40 votes)

Probably 75%
No 25%

Flash your mind back my friends to this.

And then we had this.

"The first Dark Souls was adapted from consoles to PC – this time, it's the opposite. The PC version serves as the base,"

But now, we have this.

"Throughout the game development process, a game is constantly being balanced not only in game playability, but also in the realm of resource management," it said.

And alas, we have this.

Unfortunately, if you were hoping for the PC version to showcase the impressive lighting we saw in pre-release video, you’ll be sad to learn that the lighting remains as flat on the PC as it did on consoles. Carrying a torch through the dim hallways of The Lost Bastille brings with it a few moody moments, but nothing on par with the way lightning pierced the bleak darkness as it did in early previews, in which we traversed Drangleic Castle in pursuit of the Looking Glass Knight. I have no doubt that modern PCs could have rendered the elaborate real-time lighting that characterized the game’s early builds without trouble, but it appears that From Software sought platform parity, which is a shame. After all, the community has already proven how beautiful these games can be with a little extra development effort.

• 
MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

Didn't hermits beg From to release theri game on PC in the first place? I think herms need to shut up and be grateful for their crumbs.

Ungrateful bitching like this is why From should have pissed on hermits beggars and let them wade through the hordes of broken, half ass western RPGs that they had been praising for years before they found out what a game with good game play was actually like.

No

Yes, they did.

Stop lying, most everyone here knows this d-bag

Except for the part where it didn't happen.A namco employee stated that if there was interest in the game on PC then a port was possible, even stating "Someone to make a successful petition?"

In response to that, a petition was created to show Namco/From Software that there was a significant interest in a PC version. So no, there was no begging.

What an idiotic response.

The link says everything, stop the DC and stupidity lostrib. All you can do now is shut up and wait for the next opportunity to try your BS in another post to show your ignorance and failed arguments.

http://www.ripten.com/2012/01/09/petition-to-have-dark-souls-ported-to-pc/

Such bitterness and aggressive posting for nothing

“There is always possibilities to have games adapted on PC and the good news is that Dark Souls is not a 100% typical Console game so the adaptation is possible. Now to make things happen, let’s say the demand has to be properly done. someone to make a successful petition?”

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

Didn't hermits beg From to release theri game on PC in the first place? I think herms need to shut up and be grateful for their crumbs.

Ungrateful bitching like this is why From should have pissed on hermits beggars and let them wade through the hordes of broken, half ass western RPGs that they had been praising for years before they found out what a game with good game play was actually like.

No

Yes, they did.

Except for the part where it didn't happen.A namco employee stated that if there was interest in the game on PC then a port was possible, even stating "Someone to make a successful petition?"

In response to that, a petition was created to show Namco/From Software that there was a significant interest in a PC version. So no, there was no begging.

The link says everything, stop the DC and stupidity lostrib. All you can do now is shut up and wait for the next opportunity to try your BS in another post to show your ignorance and failed arguments.

What the **** are you talking about? Everything I said is true

Lol, did you delete your posts @kinectthedots

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

its there in black and white on the pages of wikipedia. such aggression only to be proven wrong. ah i love it when fanboys fail to govern their passions.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

No

Yes, they did.

“There is always possibilities to have games adapted on PC and the good news is that Dark Souls is not a 100% typical Console game so the adaptation is possible. Now to make things happen, let’s say the demand has to be properly done. someone to make a successful petition?”

What you posted does not help lostribs argument at all, you do realize that right? I don't know what you think you've done by posting that, but if you believe that anything you have here saved him then you are mistaken.

"...hermits begged From to release their game on PC in the first place"

Yep, my original comment still holds up. Thanks for the additional link and quote but it does nothing to change those facts.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By lostrib

@kinectthedots said:

@MonsieurX said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

No

Yes, they did.

What you posted does not help lostribs argument at all, you do realize that right? I don't know what you think you've done by posting that, but if you believe that anything you have here saved him then you are mistaken.

Yep, my original comment still holds up. Thanks for the additional link and quote but it does nothing to change what I said.

It's not begging if they ask for a petition to be made.

Your comment is wrong

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 MonsieurX

@kinectthedots said:

@MonsieurX said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

No

Yes, they did.

Yep, my original comment still holds up. Thanks for the additional link and quote but it does nothing to change those facts.

It's pretty much From Software that asked for attention for a port first.

Hermits didn't start it

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By kinectthedots

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@MonsieurX said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

No

Yes, they did.

Yep, my original comment still holds up. Thanks for the additional link and quote but it does nothing to change what I said.

Your comment is wrong

lol, From didn't ASK for the petition to be made moron. They simply said if the petition that had ALREADY been made by herms BEGGING them to make a PC version was supported by more PC BEGGERS, they would consider making the game on PC.

lol wow at trying to twist the reality to suggest that From made the petition for their own game on PC. lol please stop reaching, you've lost this and now you've gone to just making up crazy crap just to save face.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 kinectthedots

@MonsieurX said:

@kinectthedots said:

@MonsieurX said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

No

Yes, they did.

Hermits didn't start it

"Internet petitions are normally as effective in bringing about a desired result as closing your eyes and wishing really hard, but with more than 66.000 signatures accrued in just one week the petition for Namco Bandai to release uber-challenging dungeon crawlerDark Souls on PC seems to have gotten the company's attention"

..Dark Souls on PC seems to have gotten the company's attention

You are done. You can stop the lies now.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 lostrib

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@MonsieurX said:

Your comment is wrong

lol, From didn't ASK for the petition to be made moron. They simply said if the petition that had ALREADY been made by herms BEGGING them to make a PC version was supported by more PC BEGGERS they would consider making the game on PC.

lol wow at trying to twist the reality to suggest that From made the petition for their own game. lol please stop reaching, you've lost this and now you've gone to just making up crazy crap just to save face.

Except the petition was made in response to the statement, which literally asks for the Petition: "someone to make a successful petition?"

Seriously, you're making a fool of yourself, or will you just delete this post as well

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 lostrib

@kinectthedots said:

@MonsieurX said:

@kinectthedots said:

@MonsieurX said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

No

Yes, they did.

Hermits didn't start it

"Internet petitions are normally as effective in bringing about a desired result as closing your eyes and wishing really hard, but with more than 66.000 signatures accrued in just one week the petition for Namco Bandai to release uber-challenging dungeon crawlerDark Souls on PC seems to have gotten the company's attention"

What lies. Everything that has been said is factual. You're the on trying to twist it

Pffrbt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Pffrbt
Member since 2010 • 6612 Posts

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@MonsieurX said:

@kinectthedots said:

@MonsieurX said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

No

Yes, they did.

Hermits didn't start it

What lies. Everything that has been said is factual. You're the on trying to twist it

hey guys keep not cutting out quote boxes that aren't necessary anymore because this isn't really fucking obnoxious at all.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By lostrib

@Pffrbt said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@MonsieurX said:

@kinectthedots said:

@MonsieurX said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

No

Yes, they did.

Hermits didn't start it

hey guys keep not cutting out quote boxes that aren't necessary anymore because this isn't really fucking obnoxious at all.

No problem

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#63 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@MonsieurX said:

Your comment is wrong

lol, From didn't ASK for the petition to be made moron. They simply said if the petition that had ALREADY been made by herms BEGGING them to make a PC version was supported by more PC BEGGERS they would consider making the game on PC.

lol wow at trying to twist the reality to suggest that From made the petition for their own game. lol please stop reaching, you've lost this and now you've gone to just making up crazy crap just to save face.

Except the petition was made in response to the statement, which literally asks for the Petition: "someone to make a successful petition?"

Seriously, you're making a fool of yourself, or will you just delete this post as well

the darksouls to PC story has been explained million times on here and console fanboys still try to pretend it didn't happen lol.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By kinectthedots

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@MonsieurX said:

@kinectthedots said:

@MonsieurX said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

No

Yes, they did.

Hermits didn't start it

Idiot the petition was already made.

I am done with you. There is no need to respond to your endless stupidity anymore. The link is there for anyone to observe. The article itself was in RESPONSE the petition that had already been made lol. Keep trying like the troll you are, but like a true troll all you have is damage control.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 lostrib

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@MonsieurX said:

Hermits didn't start it

I am done with you. There is no need to respond to your endless stupidity anymore. The link is there for anyone to observe. The article itself was in RESPONSE thee the petition that had already been made lol. Keep trying like the troll you are, but like a true troll all you have is damage control.

Uh, the petition was in response to the statement from a Namco employee which included asking people to start a petition

"Launched last week when a Namco representative on the company's forums suggested that strong enough demand could get the job done, the PC Dark Souls petition has been met with overwhelming response,"

http://kotaku.com/5875833/the-dark-souls-pc-petition-has-namco-bandais-attention

"Over 68,000 names are now on the ‘Dark Souls for PC’ petition, which was started in response to a forum comment by Namco Bandai Community Manager Tony Shoupirou:"

http://venturebeat.com/2012/01/13/pc-gamers-dark-souls-petition-gets-namco-bandais-attention/

"Rock, Paper, Shotgun recently responded to the challenge by setting up its own online petition, which at time of publishing has ballooned to over over 47K signatures."

http://www.gamesradar.com/dark-souls-pc-could-happen-petition-says-publisher-admin/

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/01/06/the-quest-for-dark-souls-on-pc/

Seriously?

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 kinectthedots

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@MonsieurX said:

Hermits didn't start it

I am done with you. There is no need to respond to your endless stupidity anymore. The link is there for anyone to observe. The article itself was in RESPONSE thee the petition that had already been made lol. Keep trying like the troll you are, but like a true troll all you have is damage control.

Uh, the petition was in response to the statement from a Namco employee which included asking people to start a petition

"Launched last week when a Namco representative on the company's forums suggested that strong enough demand could get the job done, the PC Dark Souls petition has been met with overwhelming response,"

http://kotaku.com/5875833/the-dark-souls-pc-petition-has-namco-bandais-attention

"Over 68,000 names are now on the ‘Dark Souls for PC’ petition, which was started in response to a forum comment by Namco Bandai Community Manager Tony Shoupirou:"

http://venturebeat.com/2012/01/13/pc-gamers-dark-souls-petition-gets-namco-bandais-attention/

"Rock, Paper, Shotgun recently responded to the challenge by setting up its own online petition, which at time of publishing has ballooned to over over 47K signatures."

http://www.gamesradar.com/dark-souls-pc-could-happen-petition-says-publisher-admin/

Seriously?

FAIL

"Apparently, many PC gamers felt that The Witcher 2 was just not hard enough, because now they want Dark Souls. A group of passionate fans on the Namco Bandai forums decided that Dark Souls would be a natural fit for the PC gaming crowd and devised a petition saying as much..."

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/115244-Namco-Notices-Dark-Souls-PC-Petition

AND DONE

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

FS asked for a petition

why would they do that if a sufficiently strong petition already existed?

the problem is education.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By lawlessx
@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@MonsieurX said:

Hermits didn't start it

Seriously?

FAIL

"Apparently, many PC gamers felt that The Witcher 2 was just not hard enough, because now they want Dark Souls. A group of passionate fans on the Namco Bandai forums decided that Dark Souls would be a natural fit for the PC gaming crowd and devised a petition saying as much..."

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/115244-Namco-Notices-Dark-Souls-PC-Petition

AND DONE

this article..and the one you linked..were both posted on the same day..guess which site did their homework before posting the news. Honestly if you really take the time and read the kotaku article you will see that the other article is missing a huge chunk of Info from the story

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

I remember the Dark Souls PC pention because I was around when it happend and I signed to help it come out. It was a pention by PC gamers.

Here is a comment from that same link:

"Tony Shoupinou, a community manager for Namco Bandai, has been following the Dark Souls petition thread since the beginning, and is impressed with the turnout so far. "I honestly wasn't expecting such a massive support," writes Shoupinou. While he does not promise a PC port - or even comment on its likelihood - he assures fans that his bosses have heard about the petition's success, and are monitoring it to see what happens from here."

Why are people even trying to challenge the fact that PC gamers were the ones asking for this?

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By lawlessx

@casharmy said:

I remember the Dark Souls PC pention because I was around when it happend and I signed to help it come out. It was a pention by PC gamers.

"Tony Shoupinou, a community manager for Namco Bandai, has been following the Dark Souls petition thread since the beginning, and is impressed with the turnout so far. "I honestly wasn't expecting such a massive support," writes Shoupinou. While he does not promise a PC port - or even comment on its likelihood - he assures fans that his bosses have heard about the petition's success, and are monitoring it to see what happens from here."

Why are people even trying to challenge the fact that PC gamers were the ones asking for this?

why did you choose that article when kotaku's story has more information? Of course PC gamers wanted the game..i dont think anyone here is even doubting that.

"Launched last week when a Namco representative on the company's forums suggested that strong enough demand could get the job done, the PC Dark Souls petition has been met with overwhelming response, or at least overwhelming enough for the forum admin to get a visit from his higher-ups."

The petition didn't just come out of no where...it was asked for by the rep from namco..and here is the follow up post that was posted a week later after

"Damn you are amazing!

I honestly wasn't expecting such a massive support. My boss(es) even came to talk to me about this, after it explodes all around the world. If you wanted to have the attention of Namco Bandai Games, now you have it.The future is in your hands, and I hope you will keep supporting this.I make a personal objective to make sure every relevant people in Namco Bandai Games is in touch with this formidable effort."

So you can stop trying to act like this was some random petition that just got lucky. Had the namco rep never even hinted it was possible for the game to be ported the petition wouldn't have exploded like it did in the following weeks that later then helped make them decide to port the game over.

Randolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Randolph
Member since 2002 • 10542 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

@Wasdie: Newsflash developers don't spend millions of dollars to "lie" to people or to fake people out.

But they did lie. They showed one game, in terms of presentation, and delivered a different (inferior) one.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 lostrib

@casharmy said:

because Namco asked for PC gamer's to show interest. they asked for the petition

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By casharmy

@lawlessx said:

@casharmy said:

why did you choose that article when kotaku's story has more information? Of course PC gamers wanted the game..i dont think anyone here is even doubting that.

"Launched last week when a Namco representative on the company's forums suggested that strong enough demand could get the job done, the PC Dark Souls petition has been met with overwhelming response, or at least overwhelming enough for the forum admin to get a visit from his higher-ups."

The petition didn't just come out of no where...it was asked for by the rep from namco..and here is the follow up post that was posted a week later after

"Damn you are amazing!

I honestly wasn't expecting such a massive support. My boss(es) even came to talk to me about this, after it explodes all around the world. If you wanted to have the attention of Namco Bandai Games, now you have it.The future is in your hands, and I hope you will keep supporting this.I make a personal objective to make sure every relevant people in Namco Bandai Games is in touch with this formidable effort."

So you can stop trying to act like this was some random petition that just got lucky. Had the namco rep never even hinted it was possible for the game to be ported the petition wouldn't have exploded like it did in the following weeks that later then helped make them decide to port the game over.

Umm, so you have horrible reading comprehension?

Not my problem.

it's simple, that link reported the first reaction from Tony Shoupinou, a community manager for Namco Bandai. It was his reaction to the petition from those PC gamers. Everything else you stated was based off that reaction.

All you are saying by suggesting anything other than what is simply stated here is that you are either desperate or dumb, but perhaps it is both.

EDIT:

Here is the last paragraph of that link

"PC gamers who want Dark Souls still have a ways to go before their dream becomes a reality, but getting Namco's attention is definitely a big step in the right direction. With any luck, you, too, will soon have the opportunity to be roasted by dragons, poisoned by frogs, and eaten by treasure chests."

lol, you are such a clown.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 lostrib

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@MonsieurX said:

Hermits didn't start it

Seriously?

FAIL

AND DONE

Yes, except I showed factually that the petition was created as a result of a statement from a namco employee

and even your article links to an article stating the petition was created because of that thread

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By lawlessx

You know..i just remembered who you were. must be losing it..i usually try to keep good tabs on the posters that throw weak insults when they're being owned.

you have a good night now

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By casharmy

@lawlessx said:

You know..i just remembered who you were. must be losing it..i usually try to keep good tabs on the posters that throw weak insults when they're being owned.

you have a good night now

lol, If i dig through my post history I could probably find all the original Dark souls to PC petitiion threads made because I posted in all of them. Yes PC gamers made the petitions and yes we consolites laughed at you, but I still supported it because I supported gamers having the experience, the franchise and From Software. And yes you are still a clown, so good night and I am glad you moved on.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By lostrib

@casharmy said:

@lawlessx said:

@casharmy said:

"Damn you are amazing!

Umm, so you have horrible reading comprehension?

Not my problem.

it's simple, that link reported the first reaction from Tony Shoupinou, a community manager for Namco Bandai. It was his reaction to the petition from those PC gamers. Everything else you stated was based off that reaction.

All you are saying by suggesting anything other than what is simply stated here is that you are either desperate or dumb, but perhaps it is both.

EDIT:

Here is the last paragraph of that link

"PC gamers who want Dark Souls still have a ways to go before their dream becomes a reality, but getting Namco's attention is definitely a big step in the right direction. With any luck, you, too, will soon have the opportunity to be roasted by dragons, poisoned by frogs, and eaten by treasure chests."

lol, you are such a clown.

Except Tony Shoupinou is the one who made a statement telling PC gamers to show support in order to convince Namco that a PC port would be a good idea. Ending his statement with "Someone to make a successful petition?"

Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#80 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts

Yes they did, and they should have at least kept the lighting as a graphics option for the PC version if they were serious about it being the "lead development version." Don't promise what you can't fulfill.

Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#81 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts

I would also think consolites would be glad there is at least a version of Dark Souls that can be enjoyed at 1080p and 60 FPS. The whole fuss about the begging bullshit is fucking dumb. Who cares? Yeah, PC gamers petitioned From to get the game ported to PC, and guess who won? Fans of Dark Souls.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#82 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts

@Wasdie said:

It does seem like they pulled a Gearbox with this one.

not really, the game was still excellent (so I hear), they just couldn't achieve all they wanted to graphically

Colonial Marines was horrible for a number of reasons, mostly because Sega was paying Gearbox when Gearbox was financing other games with that money, then when Sega was asking for a finished product chucked it off to the cheapest no talent having hacks

schu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By schu
Member since 2003 • 10191 Posts

the modders will fix this up..

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

Yes they did. Xbox button prompts....what the ****!

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

@lostrib:

You seriously expecting stupid sony drones like Casharmy and kinectthedots to accept that they got owned?

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts

Here's the Giantbomb Quick Look for those that are interested.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#87 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

I honestly don't really care, the Souls series was never about Graphics, it's always about try try again, until you can't try anymore

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46260 Posts

No way was PC lead platform for this game.

Anyway, it looks fine to me. I'll probably skip DS1 and go straight for 2. Or will I miss important story aspects if I do that ?

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 MonsieurX

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

FAIL

AND DONE

Yes, except I showed factually that the petition was created as a result of a statement from a namco employee

and even your article links to an article stating the petition was created because of that thread

kinectthedots looking like an idiot, as usual

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#90 XboxDone74
Member since 2013 • 2116 Posts

Thhbo

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By XboxDone74

@lostrib: yes. Beggin' at its finest. The thing herms are best at.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/01/13/dark-souls-pc-petition-at-nearly-70000-signatures-namco-listening/

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 MonsieurX

@xboxdone74 said:

@lostrib: yes. Beggin' at its finest. The thing herms are best at.

http://m.pcgamer.com/2012/01/13/dark-souls-pc-petition-at-nearly-70000-signatures-namco-listening/

They were asked to make a petition.

So,FS begged

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By XboxDone74

@MonsieurX:

Over 70,000 of your fellow beggars begged. One of the largest composition of gaming signatures ever. it didn't reach Grand Theft Auto 5 numbers which is over 600,000, but it's still a good representation of the herm community.

keep damage controlling

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 MonsieurX

@xboxdone74 said:

@MonsieurX:

Over 70,000 of your fellow beggars begged. One of the largest composition of gaming signatures ever. it didn't reach Grand Theft Auto 5 numbers which is over 600,000, but it's still a good representation of the herm community.

keep damage controlling

Keep avoiding the fact that the devs ASKED for a petition

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 XboxDone74

@MonsieurX: keep avoiding that 70 thousand from software employees didn't sign that petition

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By MonsieurX

@xboxdone74 said:

@MonsieurX: keep avoiding that 70 thousand from software employees didn't sign that petition

Proof?

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#97 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

Damn this thread derailed quickly

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By XboxDone74

@MonsieurX:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/From_Software

218 employees...unless in your herm head, you equate that to 70,000.

Please, do always ask for proof. A sign that you're on the defense, out of dc comments, and owned. :-)

Keep on beggin'.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By lostrib

@xboxdone74: it's not begging if they ask PC gamers to make a petition. Try again

Mr-Powers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Mr-Powers
Member since 2013 • 508 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@MonsieurX said:

@kinectthedots said:

@MonsieurX said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

No

Yes, they did.

Hermits didn't start it

I am done with you. There is no need to respond to your endless stupidity anymore. The link is there for anyone to observe. The article itself was in RESPONSE the petition that had already been made lol. Keep trying like the troll you are, but like a true troll all you have is damage control.

Hermies gettin gaped. They'll still be petition truthers after they finally get DS2. Too bad pc version community will be dead souls because of this disastrous rollout.