Did Bluehole con Microsoft out of their money with PUBG?

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#151 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@kingtito: Notice how I gave a normal response and suddenly the cows say it's a meltdown and an essay, you know you ain't got shit when you refer to something as an "essay" and there's only one thing to do in response to that, and that is to laugh and post this LOL.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

@kingtito: Notice how I gave a normal response and suddenly the cows say it's a meltdown and an essay, you know you ain't got shit when you refer to something as an "essay" and there's only one thing to do in response to that, and that is to laugh and post this LOL.

LOL. Funny how they call a few lines of text an essay. WTF, this is a forum where all you do is read hahaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@kingtito said:
@i_p_daily said:

LOL. Funny how they call a few lines of text an essay. WTF, this is a forum where all you do is read hahaha

Well their brains (what little they had to begin with) maybe fried after doing this too much :P

BIack_Goku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 BIack_Goku
Member since 2016 • 724 Posts

The lem meltdowns in this thread ?

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 kingtito

@reduc_ab_: Cows will literally defend anything....fixed it for you

$600 console, $40 demo, year old remaster, charging for online AFTER bashing MS for an entire gen, root kits, no rumble cause its "last gen"...ect ect ect........You were saying?

Definitely feel one of your famous insecure PSVR threads coming on

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@biack_goku said:

The cow meltdowns in this thread ?

It's 2 biggest are up in here having them, please don't add to it, or on second thought please do :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03
deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03
Member since 2014 • 6005 Posts

@quadknight said:
@reduc_ab_ said:

I read through this thread, and then.....I watched the video below. Lems will officially defend anything.

Loading Video...

? Pretty much. Did you see the part where that guy was swimming on land?

I almost died laughing at that part of the video.

Yeah, lol. That sh_t is freakin' hilarious.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#158 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56017 Posts
@i_p_daily said:
@davillain- said:

@i_p_daily: Says the guy who can't even build a simple PC gaming lol.

Don't get the words "can't" & "don't" confused dav as we know you have trouble with words on here.

If you can build a PC dav, then it's safe to say that almost anyone can, the only difference is some of us don't want to :)

You want to talk about the word "can't" well you claim to be a "master LOL race" guy and bang on about PC all year round only to claim that a game on a console that runs at 30fps is your GOTY lol. Some of us see through your BS dav, it's the reason why we call you a closet cow, but for some reason you "can't" come out and admit it.

What you claim is all on you. Whatever you may think I am is totally up to you. I'm just a simple PC gamer. Nothing more/less. And yes, I prefer other consoles such as Nintendo Switch & PS4 because they have unique exclusive games I enjoy, that's it :)

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 DaVillain  Moderator

@kingtito: My only point is, "you get what you pay for" whatever PUBG is running on, you got what MS expected, don't care for framerates. Framerates is very important to the gameplay.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03
deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03
Member since 2014 • 6005 Posts

@biack_goku said:

The lem meltdowns in this thread ?

Haha, I know. Sh_t is pure comedy. @i_p_daily is the funniest. He's like the easiest dude in the forum to rile up. All anyone has to do is type four letters, P-S-V-R, and he goes instantly into obsessed fanboy mode. Dude has mentioned the PSVR like half a dozen times in here alone, and this thread doesn't even have anything to do with PSVR lol.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11053 Posts

@babyjoker1221 said:

About 90% of thr people complaining about this game haven't played it on Xbox, and have only watched that one video that was posted here earlier.

The few bugs aside, it is still legit fun to play, and captures the fun aspects that mad it so popular on pc.

How? It doesn't even have the aiming in tact to make it a decent console experience yet. On PC, you use the M+K and you're good to go. The game is still super raw. You're playing a more gimped and broken version of the PC release, and you're asking for seconds for some reason.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 kingtito

@davillain- said:

@kingtito: My only point is, "you get what you pay for" whatever PUBG is running on, you got what MS expected, don't care for framerates. Framerates is very important to the gameplay.

You're talking about a game that's not in it's final release state. You don't have a point right now. You'll need to wait until final release and then maybe you might, if the game stays at the same performance level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@davillain- said:
@i_p_daily said:
@davillain- said:

@i_p_daily: Says the guy who can't even build a simple PC gaming lol.

Don't get the words "can't" & "don't" confused dav as we know you have trouble with words on here.

If you can build a PC dav, then it's safe to say that almost anyone can, the only difference is some of us don't want to :)

You want to talk about the word "can't" well you claim to be a "master LOL race" guy and bang on about PC all year round only to claim that a game on a console that runs at 30fps is your GOTY lol. Some of us see through your BS dav, it's the reason why we call you a closet cow, but for some reason you "can't" come out and admit it.

What you claim is all on you. Whatever you may think I am is totally up to you. I'm just a simple PC gamer. Nothing more/less. And yes, I prefer other consoles such as Nintendo Switch & PS4 because they have unique exclusive games I enjoy, that's it :)

I only go on what you project, and you project a lot of stuff for PS4, and when you get called on it you go but, but go mighty PC lol. Where is my GOTY is for that Divinity 2 game that got a 10 on here mr PC gamer? nope always singing the praises for Sony.

Let it out dav and moo with me :P

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 BenjaminBanklin

@phbz said:

@BenjaminBanklin: I still keep saying what I've always said since Early Access appeared on Steam. The service is pretty clear in disclosing on what differentiates it from a regular full release. Like... It's not to be considered a finished product, nor is guaranteed that it will ever reach that state (Kickstarters included too). If someone doesn't like this, fine, don't buy it but don't cry about it either. I don't know, it should be simple enough to understand. But apparently for some reason it isn't.

The game has serious issues but it's completely playable, at least in my experience. Mostly because the worst of it is while you're not really playing the game. Yes it runs close to 10fps while you're on the plane, but it could run at 1fps and still wouldn't impact the game at all. Same goes for the lobby. And yes, during gameplay there's issues too, much less severe, and I hope they fix it. But I tell you what. Cows are pretending this is unacceptable (on a ****ing preview game), like they are above all this, yet The Last Guardian at FULL release had terrible performance on base hardware (and not that great with Pro) but most love the game. So apparently maybe it's possible to love a game even if it doesn't runs great, no? And what, are cows in denial that a utter pos like the Life of the Black Was actually promoted by Sony it self during the release week... Oh noes Lems accept broken games on their platform, they can not look down on us...lmao. Seriously.

And did it even occurred that people are actually having fun playing the game? Not due to lack of games or whatever shit sw argument you choose to justify you rancour? Because I can tell you, I regularly play on my Pro, Switch and X. On all of them I have a backlog of quality games that I choose not to play because right now PUBG took me over.

The difference being, no one as hyped an early access game up to this degree the way MS has. You think people are reading the fine print on this? Since MS is publishing the PC version, they made a retail version and everything. They WANT people to play this thing, they don't care if it's a subpar experience or not. They're going out of their way to pimp off an unfinished product into the market and they'll deal with the fallout later.

"This game has serious issues but is still playable" is the most pathetic low point that console games have come to yet. You're buying a broken game, and somehow you're making yourself the victim. Accusing PS4 fans of attacking the game. It's the whole of the internet trying to warn people of the game. It's IGN, and various Youtubers capture the experience. If people feel they have to fight super hard for games this broken, then we have hit the low bar. It's only worse because the game is exclusive on one console now so people get automatically defensive about it.

This should be about standing up to game publishers, particularly on console and telling then that you're not going to buy games in unfinished states. Since they don't have the method of finding fixes or adjusting the games on their own. If publishers know you're going to fight this hard and whine and cry at anyone who calls it out for being broken, then this is the type of game you're going to continue to get because they know they can get away with it.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 DaVillain  Moderator

@i_p_daily: I admit, I haven't even play Divinity 2 yet, but it is on my wishlist on Steam whenever Winter sales starts. But anyways, just because a PC exclusive game get's lots of praises doesn't mean not all PC gamers will go buy it. You know, you should look at my sig cause I do keep it updated on what current games I'm playing from time to time, my console playing friend :)

No matter how hard you try, you can't me upset ;)

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 BenjaminBanklin

@lundy86_4 said:

@GiveMeSomething: Whilst the fps drops would certainly be annoying, especially when it hits that fabled 12fps, the game is still clearly playable to plenty of people. Just look at those sales.

Xbox fans right now are literally doing the same thing they accuse PS4 fans of doing... playing sales. Except in this case they're doing it for a broken and unfinished product. Of course the game is going to do huge numbers right off the bat, they had no idea of the clusterfuck they were in for. You think if MS advertised this game in all its broken glory, that anyone would have paid attention to it?

MS wanted to let people know this game was huge on PC and tried to sell it based on that alone. There were no reviews before release because it's an online only game, so you can't get an accurate feel of the game until it goes live. And now that it has, people are ripping into it. Deservedly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@davillain- said:

@i_p_daily: I admit, I haven't even play Divinity 2 yet, but it is on my wishlist on Steam whenever Winter sales starts. But anyways, just because a PC exclusive game get's lots of praises doesn't mean not all PC gamers will go buy it. You know, you should look at my sig cause I do keep it updated on what current games I'm playing from time to time, my console playing friend :)

No matter how hard you try, you can't me upset ;)

You've got it all wrong dav, I don't want to upset you, just help you to feel free and be your true gamer self, a console gamer & a cow.

I've seen your sig dav and all of the games you're playing on PC are multiplats (not sure about Icey though) and for one who tries to loudly chant about PC you would think that you would be playing games that suit PC mostly, but nope it's all about a 30fps console game, but, but, but i'm a PC gamer, I don't think anyone believes you and you're just trying to convince yourself :(

So a game (that scored a 10 here) you're interested in on the platform you supposedly consider yourself to be mostly a part of releases and you will buy it only buy when it's on sale, doesn't sound like a PC gamer to me.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 kingtito

@quadknight said:

@kingtito: I don’t own an Xflop, I own a PC that the Xflop is trying to imitate and failing at.

? Yea I’m shaking in my boots, I’m so jealous I’m not getting scammed to pay $30 of PS1 era textures and 12 fps lol.

Hiding behind the PC still? Shook and you know it quack.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By kingtito

@quadknight said:

@kingtito: ^ ^ ? There he goes. What a meltdown lol.

How cute. Not only do you hide behind the PC but your only retort is to say I'm having a meltdown hahahah damn son, that X1X has you shook

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 DaVillain  Moderator

@i_p_daily: I mention this on another thread, (Well me and GarGx both agree) GS scores don't mean anything to me and if there's a game that catches my fancy, I'll play it. Gamers nowadays are so hung into scores, how would you know from good to bad, from bad to good game at all? I don't take GS score seriously.

Gaming on PC, I have lots of options and freedom over a closed console. But I'm sure Bassman told you this many times I assume.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@davillain- said:

@i_p_daily: I mention this on another thread, (Well me and GarGx both agree) GS scores don't mean anything to me and if there's a game that catches my fancy, I'll play it. Gamers nowadays are so hung into scores, how would you know from good to bad, from bad to good game at all? I don't take GS score seriously.

Gaming on PC, I have lots of options and freedom over a closed console. But I'm sure Bassman told you this many times I assume.

You don't need to talk about scores as I think it's horse shit, I was just using it to get a point across that it is a game that you want to buy, but only with a sale, that sounds like someone who's on the fence about it, not someone who's interested in the game.

Sooner or later you will have to admit to being a console gamer at heart, but in doing that you would also have to admit to being a cow, and I can see why you're still not ready to admit that, as it's pretty shameful :(

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@kingtito: There ya go again with the butthurt “hiding behind PC” chant you and your lembros use. Hiding behind PC would be implying the Xbone is doing well against the PS4 and not getting completely rekt which isn’t the case.

? If anything lemmings and the entire Xbox brand has to hide behind PC because Xbox is having its ass delivered to it this gen by PS4. This whole gen has been nothing but PS4 completely obliterating Xbone in every regard especially this year. Not even a new launch and a shitty PC port could save Xbox and lems from getting rekt in Novemeber NPD lol.

No lem, I’m not hiding behind PC. I’m calling the Xbox a poor man’s PC which it is. MS has to launch its games on PC, and rely on timed-exclusive PC ports to stay alive this gen because Sony is handing them their ass on a plate lol.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 DaVillain  Moderator

@i_p_daily: Admit to what exactly? It doesn't matter what you think I am and at the end of the day, PC is the way to go, I like my freedom of choice and you can only get that on PC. (Don't worry, I want rube it in unlike Bassman, despite he's always right about PC being the ultimate gaming experience)

Avatar image for snapcracklenpop
snapcrackleNpop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By snapcrackleNpop
Member since 2015 • 274 Posts

I can understand the ps4 fanboys not understanding things because of the second best console service PSN ... See Xbox has a thing called a Preview Program oh forget it you guys still can't understand name changing yet ... next gen maybe you'll understand

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#175 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9726 Posts

@reduc_ab_ said:
@quadknight said:
@reduc_ab_ said:

I read through this thread, and then.....I watched the video below. Lems will officially defend anything.

Loading Video...

That part was funny. Here is more.

Loading Video...

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#176  Edited By oflow
Member since 2003 • 5185 Posts

Sony fanboys are idiots. So many supposed games to play but the spend their time trolling Xbox 24/7 on this forum.

PUBG is a game that can be patched and eventually optimized better on Xbox.

Cows stupidity can’t.

Look at Conan Exiles. It’s ran like shit when it first hit preview and now it’s actually pretty stable after a few months. This seriously surprised me since Funcom is pretty much garbage can level at optimizing games.

Bluehole has 343 helping them and they are pretty much top tier at optimization.

All this is cows trying desperately to pee in the Kool Aid since they haven’t had a new game to play since Q1.

Meanwhile a bunch of people on Xbox are having fun with it regardless.

Mark my words, after it’s optimized and then released on PS4 these same cows trying to score here will be praising the game or basically thanking Xbox fans for beta testing.

Look at all the salty Sony fanboys on Twitter having fits about PUBG not being on PS4.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@GameboyTroy said:
@reduc_ab_ said:
@quadknight said:
@reduc_ab_ said:

That part was funny. Here is more.

Loading Video...

lol, what a piece of shit. The money they sank into getting this turd as a timed exclusive could have gone into funding a proper AAA game for the Xbone. This is why MS keeps taking Ls this gen.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@snapcracklenpop said:

I can understand the ps4 fanboys not understanding things because of the second best console service PSN ... See Xbox has a thing called a Preview Program oh forget it you guys still can't understand name changing yet ... next gen maybe you'll understand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@davillain- said:

@i_p_daily: Admit to what exactly? It doesn't matter what you think I am and at the end of the day, PC is the way to go, I like my freedom of choice and you can only get that on PC. (Don't worry, I want rube it in unlike Bassman, despite he's always right about PC being the ultimate gaming experience)

"Admit to what exactly" so you want to keep going around in circles.

Bassman? every time I interact with bassman I knock the B off of his name to reveal what he truly is LOL.

PC is the ultimate gaming experience and yet the master lol race is constantly demanding console games like little babies. Yep that's an ultimate experience alright lol.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 BenjaminBanklin

@oflow said:

Sony fanboys are idiots. So many supposed games to play but the spend their time trolling Xbox 24/7 on this forum.

Cows stupidity can’t.

Look at Conan Exiles. It’s ran like shit when it first hit preview and now it’s actually pretty stable after a few months. This seriously surprised me since Funcom is pretty much garbage can level at optimizing games.

Bluehole has 343 helping them and they are pretty much top tier at optimization.

All this is cows trying desperately to pee in the Kool Aid since they haven’t had a new game to play since Q1.

Mark my words, after it’s optimized and then released on PS4 these same cows trying to score here will be praising the game or basically thanking Xbox fans for beta testing.

Look at all the salty Sony fanboys on Twitter having fits about PUBG not being on PS4.

Perhaps you haven't been paying attention, nobody should want this game in this condition. Why should anyone be jealous of something this poor? Whatever MS has been helping out with so far hasn't worked. It's disheartening to see people go to bat for billionaires as opposed to their rights as a consumer. Conan Exiles was shit, and was blasted for being so. This should be no exception. Being early access isn't an excuse to turn out something so slipshod with all the marketing it had behind it.

Why do Xbox fans wish to consistently take so many beatings over this game? First over the 60fps fiasco, and now the game being in a ramshackle state even for an early access title. PUBG being broken isn't a reflection on you, you deserve to have a better game. Especially in the way MS chose to market it. A lot of people aren't finding the experience satisfactory for console, and people have the right to know that. I don't see this being magically better on PS4 when it comes. If they know they could get people on Xbox to buy it and defend it, then they know they can get some suckers on PS4 as well.

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By oflow

@BenjaminBanklin: Preview is basically early access.

Most people that buy preview games understand this going in. Not to mention its not as terrible as the people here talking shit are trying to make it out to be. I’m not making excuses for it, it needs work definitely.

Like I said, comparatively Conan Exiles, another preview game ran far worse than this game when it released. It literally crashed every 5 minutes. People play tested it basically to help make it better. Now it’s mostly stable and it’s like night and day from when it first hit the preview program which was in August. Now it’s running in enhanced mode four months later and has a release date.

Same thing happened with Ark and Elite Dangerous. The common thread here is these are multiplayer/MMO type games that will be around for a while. It might be different if it was a single player game.

People are doing the same thing with PUBG in preview and I’m fairly confident it will get better sooner than later. PUBG has been out for a WEEK at most in preview.

When you launch the game it tells you this. So, my recommendation is if you don’t want to play it in this state wait for the full release. It’s as simple as that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#182 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin: Don't know why are you pretending PUBG is huge because of MS hyping it. The game was always broken to several degrees on PC and still became one of the biggest phenomenon in gaming in recent years. But you know you can ask for refund in Xbox right? So with servers still full and no waiting time for matches I'm guessing lots of people are playing it and enjoying it, not just defending some unplayable piece of software.

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By oflow

@phbz: Yep. People like the game because its fun broken or not.

Cows here are acting like its MS fault the game is poorly optimized acting like X1X is so terrible it cant run the game which is BS.

Ghost Recon Wildlands is a better looking game graphically by miles and has more going on in the game UI wise, content wise etc by a big margin and X1X can run that enhanced no problem.

The issue is with the PUBG devs not Xbox. And blaming MS for the preview program performance of a game thats not theirs is kinda laughable, especially when it just hit preview.

Sure MS is helping them. but like all other preview program games in general, give it some time and it will be a non issue.

Like I said, if they can take Conan Exiles from being a literally unplayable game full of crashes, shuttering and memory leaks to being what it is today, I'm pretty sure they'll get PUBG up to snuff quickly.

The-A-Baum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By The-A-Baum
Member since 2015 • 1370 Posts

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@oflow said:

Cows stupidity can’t.

Perhaps you haven't been paying attention, nobody should want this game in this condition. Why should anyone be jealous of something this poor? Whatever MS has been helping out with so far hasn't worked. It's disheartening to see people go to bat for billionaires as opposed to their rights as a consumer. Conan Exiles was shit, and was blasted for being so. This should be no exception. Being early access isn't an excuse to turn out something so slipshod with all the marketing it had behind it.

Why do Xbox fans wish to consistently take so many beatings over this game? First over the 60fps fiasco, and now the game being in a ramshackle state even for an early access title. PUBG being broken isn't a reflection on you, you deserve to have a better game. Especially in the way MS chose to market it. A lot of people aren't finding the experience satisfactory for console, and people have the right to know that. I don't see this being magically better on PS4 when it comes. If they know they could get people on Xbox to buy it and defend it, then they know they can get some suckers on PS4 as well.

20 million+ PC users wanted PUBG in a shitty condition and? How long has Microsoft even helped on this project. Last I heard they were helping with the controller controls and moving some water tech over from Sea of Thieves to PUBG. Development takes a lot of time and who knows when they even started helping on this project.

You do know Microsoft has a nag screen that pops up every time you load the game to expect issues and that the game is in early access right? Its not like Microsoft is trying to hide anything from people purchasing the game and letting them know the game has issues. It ran like total shit on PC and it is just now getting okay performance levels, but it even still has issues. So lets judge the final game when it does actually release and moves out of game preview.

thereal25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#186  Edited By thereal25
Member since 2011 • 2074 Posts

I haven't bothered with PUBG yet, but after reading recent steam reviews, it really doesn't sound that good...

Hackers and technical glitches galore!

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#187 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19493 Posts

On the contrary, Bluehole did Microsoft a huge favour... They gave the Xbox its only potential killer app, which could almost single-handedly save the Xbox.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@Jag85 said:

On the contrary, Bluehole did Microsoft a huge favour... They gave the Xbox its only potential killer app, which could almost single-handedly save the Xbox.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Jag85

@i_p_daily: Let's not pretend Xbox has anything else that comes close to a killer app.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@Jag85 said:

@i_p_daily: Let's not pretend Xbox has anything else that comes close to a killer app.

Forza Horizon 3 is a killer app.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 BenjaminBanklin

@Xabiss said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@oflow said:

Cows stupidity can’t.

20 million+ PC users wanted PUBG in a shitty condition and? How long has Microsoft even helped on this project. Last I heard they were helping with the controller controls and moving some water tech over from Sea of Thieves to PUBG. Development takes a lot of time and who knows when they even started helping on this project.

You do know Microsoft has a nag screen that pops up every time you load the game to expect issues and that the game is in early access right? Its not like Microsoft is trying to hide anything from people purchasing the game and letting them know the game has issues. It ran like total shit on PC and it is just now getting okay performance levels, but it even still has issues. So lets judge the final game when it does actually release and moves out of game preview.

Oh, well gee thanks Microsoft for leaving a warning after the game as been purchased. But, whatever, people can get refunds I guess. Which wouldn't be a bad option to exercise until the game can come back in a more acceptable condition. And no, we will judge the game now. That's the whole point. Every game is up for judgement, early access games particularly so. This isn't an issue of gameplay, or graphics, or story coming up for critique, this is about broken aspects of the game. Something titles shouldn't be getting away with.

The nature of PC is a different beast, as there's no platform holder to answer to, even though I don't suggest buying early access games for PC either. I feel MS should have some responsibility to their customers since they're the ones publishing the game on Xbox. This game is a wet, undone turkey that fell out of an oven that's slipping around on the floor. If people are this okay with MS releasing and hyping early access games to them, they may as well kick out Halo 6 two years before going gold if people are that thirsty.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 BenjaminBanklin

@Jag85 said:

This ain't Halo. The game is already on PC and could come to other systems... though at this point, it really shouldn't if this is what other consoles have to look forward to.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Jag85

@i_p_daily said:
@Jag85 said:

Forza Horizon 3 is a killer app.

That's not a system-seller. Most of the people who brought it already owned the system.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Xabiss said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@oflow said:

Cows stupidity can’t.

Oh, well gee thanks Microsoft for leaving a warning after the game as been purchased. But, whatever, people can get refunds I guess. Which wouldn't be a bad option to exercise until the game can come back in a more acceptable condition. And no, we will judge the game now. That's the whole point. Every game is up for judgement, early access games particularly so. This isn't an issue of gameplay, or graphics, or story coming up for critique, this is about broken aspects of the game. Something titles shouldn't be getting away with.

The nature of PC is a different beast, as there's no platform holder to answer to, even though I don't suggest buying early access games for PC either. I feel MS should have some responsibility to their customers since they're the ones publishing the game on Xbox. This game is a wet, undone turkey that fell out of an oven that's slipping around on the floor. If people are this okay with MS releasing and hyping early access games to them, they may as well kick out Halo 6 two years before going gold if people are that thirsty.

Sure there is a platform holder on PC it is called Steam. PC just has an open platform holder unlike consoles with many to choose from.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 kingtito

@quadknight said:

@kingtito: There ya go again with the butthurt “hiding behind PC” chant you and your lembros use. Hiding behind PC would be implying the Xbone is doing well against the PS4 and not getting completely rekt which isn’t the case.

? If anything lemmings and the entire Xbox brand has to hide behind PC because Xbox is having its ass delivered to it this gen by PS4. This whole gen has been nothing but PS4 completely obliterating Xbone in every regard especially this year. Not even a new launch and a shitty PC port could save Xbox and lems from getting rekt in Novemeber NPD lol.

No lem, I’m not hiding behind PC. I’m calling the Xbox a poor man’s PC which it is. MS has to launch its games on PC, and rely on timed-exclusive PC ports to stay alive this gen because Sony is handing them their ass on a plate lol.

Hiding behind PC has nothing to do with sales quack and you know it but nice try at deflecting. When it comes to X1X VS Pro in terms of graphics and performance you go running to the PC. X1X has you shook

In terms of sales, yes but graphics and performance not anymore and THAT is what has YOU and all other cows shook. Used to talk about resolution and FPS ALL day and now you can't. That's when you go running to PC.

Have fun playing your sales because it's obvious you don't actually play games.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 BenjaminBanklin

@Xabiss said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Xabiss said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@oflow said:

Cows stupidity can’t.

Sure there is a platform holder on PC it is called Steam. PC just has an open platform holder unlike consoles with many to choose from.

That's not a platform holder, that's a distribution service. Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo are platform holders. FYI.

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin: its early access/game preview. If you dont want to help and give feedback then dont buy into the early access. Millions of people dont mind the rough start and assisting with feedback to help in getting the console version to a finished state.

A few of the MS heads played this game religously from the get go on PC and im sure figured xbox players would enjoy the game. The only people complaining are trolls and people not having the ability to comprehend early access/game preview.

If this was a final release then i could see the out cry. Only issue is people not understanding early access.

Wish Sony would have told upon buying full priced finished games:

Socom4- buy for 60 but will be shutting down the servers so you cant play multiplayer/co-op.

Driveclub- hey buy this but before you go online you'll need to wait in a que n hopefully someone can log out and make room for you.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#198 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69345 Posts

The saltiness from the Sony fannies continue. Is the PS4 lacking so much in content that an "exclusive" for Xbox is causing this much fanboy pain? I guess but I also love it. Keep the tears flowing.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

Also, didn't MS publish this game so isn't kind of their fault as well for letting it out in this state?

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

@Pedro said:

The saltiness from the Sony fannies continue. Is the PS4 lacking so much in content that an "exclusive" for Xbox is causing this much fanboy pain? I guess but I also love it. Keep the tears flowing.