Did Bluehole con Microsoft out of their money with PUBG?

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

No quack you're just proving once again that you are bad at this, if you wanna see how to stir a fanbase just watch how I do it in PSVR threads, oh damn you already know that because I trigger you in every one of those threads LMFAO.

? You're stirred since you're replying to me in your usual butthurt manner. The fact you and KingButthurt have to come in here defending this joke of a game means you're rustled and stirred.

When your only defense for a piece of shit game is "it sold a million in 48 hours" you know you have no argument lol.

rrjim1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 rrjim1
Member since 2005 • 1983 Posts

@quadknight said:

@i_p_daily: I see I’m getting under you lems’ skin ??. Means I must be hitting some points you clowns are uncomfortable with.

Yes, anyone that posts crap all the time does get under ones skin.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By QuadKnight

@rrjim1 said:
@quadknight said:

@i_p_daily: I see I’m getting under you lems’ skin ??. Means I must be hitting some points you clowns are uncomfortable with.

Yes, anyone that posts crap all the time does get under ones skin.

? Nice to know...

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 babyjoker1221
Member since 2015 • 1313 Posts

@quadknight: Dude, you are having the very definition of a meltdown here. It's almost embarrassing. You're probably the biggest cow on this site. Everyone knows you haven't played the game on Xbox... Hell, everyone knows you don't play games period, including all those exclusives you love to brag about. If you played any games at all, you wouldn't be in literally EVERY thread posting bs about MS and Xbox.

Why don't you take a break lil fella, and go play some of those games you love to post about so much.

Ten_Pints

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#105  Edited By Ten_Pints
Member since 2014 • 4072 Posts

The only people who wasted money were the poor fools who bought PUBG for Xbox One. Microsoft probably did alright out of it, they know their fan base accept any old shit look at Halo remaster for example.

Sony was right to stay the **** away from paid early access games as much as they have. If you want to give out unfinished games, then give out free early access demos.

If PUBG was given out as a free demo then people would not be shitting on it as much as they are. Not entirely sure why they didn't to be honest, if you lure people in with a free game for a few months and boom release it then how many people will get their wallets out to continue playing it... not to mention all the good publicity.

Or... they could have given out free 7 day trials of the game, then if you want to pay for it you can, nobody could complain at that as you've seen the performance of the game yourself.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

You see quack you're losing it again where am I defending this game?

That's why you're bad at this, you think you have people mad but it's all laughter and that laughter is directed at you, you get so mad that you see things that just aren't there like me defending this game when I have never mentioned it LOL.

See you in the next PSVR thread :)

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By QuadKnight

@ten_pints said:

The only people who wasted money were the poor fools who bought PUBG for Xbox One. Microsoft probably did alright out of it, they know their fan base accept any old shit look at Halo remaster for example.

and there it is.

? The dumb lems defending this piece of shit in this thread don't mind the fact they got scammed as long as MS made some money off them.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 QuadKnight

@i_p_daily said:

You see quack you're losing it again where am I defending this game?

That's why you're bad at this, you think you have people mad but it's all laughter and that laughter is directed at you, you get so mad that you see things that just aren't there like me defending this game when I have never mentioned it LOL.

See you in the next PSVR thread :)

@babyjoker1221 said:

@quadknight: Dude, you are having the very definition of a meltdown here. It's almost embarrassing. You're probably the biggest cow on this site. Everyone knows you haven't played the game on Xbox... Hell, everyone knows you don't play games period, including all those exclusives you love to brag about. If you played any games at all, you wouldn't be in literally EVERY thread posting bs about MS and Xbox.

Why don't you take a break lil fella, and go play some of those games you love to post about so much.

? Hold this L and get used to it, there's gonna be more like it for you guys in 2018.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#109 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

@GiveMeSomething: Whilst the fps drops would certainly be annoying, especially when it hits that fabled 12fps, the game is still clearly playable to plenty of people. Just look at those sales.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@quadknight said:
@i_p_daily said:

No quack you're just proving once again that you are bad at this, if you wanna see how to stir a fanbase just watch how I do it in PSVR threads, oh damn you already know that because I trigger you in every one of those threads LMFAO.

? You're stirred since you're replying to me in your usual butthurt manner. The fact you and KingButthurt have to come in here defending this joke of a game means you're rustled and stirred.

When your only defense for a piece of shit game is "it sold a million in 48 hours" you know you have no argument lol.

The fact you came in this thread period speaks to how butthurt and shook you are quack. You don't an X1 and you have no plans for getting the game yet your butthurt ass still came. The game has you shook, just like your precious console of choice no longer having the best multiplats. Keep you heard buried in Sony's ass son, I'm sure you love the smell

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 kingtito

@ten_pints said:

Sony was right to stay the **** away from paid early access games as much as they have. If you want to give out unfinished games, then give out free early access demos.

If PUBG was given out as a free demo then people would not be shitting on it as much as they are. Not entirely sure why they didn't to be honest, if you lure people in with a free game for a few months and boom release it then how many people will get their wallets out to continue playing it... not to mention all the good publicity.

Or... they could have given out free 7 day trials of the game, then if you want to pay for it you can, nobody could complain at that as you've seen the performance of the game yourself.

That's right you cows would rather pay for year old remasters and $40 demo's. You cows sure showed us.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By QuadKnight

@kingtito: The sad thing is that even PS1/PS2 remasters are better than this joke of a game. This shit drops in fps to the single digits on the FlopBone ?.

At least with remasters you know they’ll get them looking and running better than this turd.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Good ol quack get's challenged and changes the narrative and reverts back to some old meme, regular as clockwork. I wish I had a cow that could challenge me, but i'm stuck with old quacknight :(

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 QuadKnight

@i_p_daily: You aren’t challenging me in anyway you delusional lem. You wanna challenge me? ? Come up with a list of quality games you clowns are looking forward to in 2018 because 2017 has been a total disaster for the FailBox One.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@i_p_daily: You do realize that you're just as worthless of a troll as he is, right?

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 kingtito

@quadknight said:

@kingtito: The sad thing is that even PS1/PS2 remasters are better than this joke of a game. This shit drops in fps to the single digits on the FlopBone ?.

At least with remasters you know they’ll get them looking and running better than this turd.

Said the cow that doesn't own an X1 or plan on playing the game. Shook son, the X1X and this game has you shook. You may continue your meltdown

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@kingtito said:
@quadknight said:

Said the cow that doesn't own an X1 or plan on playing the game. Shook son, the X1X and this game has you shook. You may continue your meltdown

And he will by changing the narrative or creating false ones to prove his agenda. Getting kind of pathetic to be honest. Same song and dance in every thread now.

All he says is you get a L, you get a L, everyone gets LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLsssssssss. Like he is winning at something. ROFLMAO pathetic!

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By QuadKnight

@kingtito: I don’t own an Xflop, I own a PC that the Xflop is trying to imitate and failing at.

? Yea I’m shaking in my boots, I’m so jealous I’m not getting scammed to pay $30 of PS1 era textures and 12 fps lol.

Diddies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#119  Edited By Diddies
Member since 2007 • 2415 Posts

@kuu2 said:

ALTs everywhere.

These threads are funny considering MSoft is going to buy this IP.

They can have it. This game is a fad and will go down in no time when the next one comes along. I play this game a lot but it is broken. I just got out of a game where I put 20 bullets right on someone in their back and it didn't hit them one time. The hit markers are so inconsistent. This will be the next DayZ. It is popular now but it will be forgotten about in no time. Also a lot of developers are copying the idea and again, someone will make a better one and everyone will leave.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 kingtito

@quadknight said:

@kingtito: I don’t own an Xflop, I own a PC that the Xflop is trying to imitate and failing at. ? Yea I’m shaking in my boots, I’m so jealous I’m not getting scammed to pay $30 of PS1 era textures and 12 fps lol.

The old cow tried and true response hiding behind PC.

What are you talking about quack. You cows paid $40 for a freaking demo hahahahaah a demo. Then you paid full price for a remaster of a game that was barely a year old hahahah you got scammed alright. You're not the clowns for SWs for no reason. Continue hiding behind the PC AND having a meltdown.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By QuadKnight

@Xabiss: Says the clown typing in caps. ? You need to stop taking SW so seriously, you and Kingbutthurt’s meltdowns in this thread is reaching legendary status.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By QuadKnight

@kingtito: The bottom line is I can run this turd at over 100fps on my PC and choose not to because I’ve got much better games to support while lems like you are forced to play this turd at 12fps because here’s nothing on the FlopBone to look forward to. ? Cry harder.

“? B...bu.......bu....it sold 1 millionz!!!1”

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@quadknight said:

@Xabiss: Says the clown typing in caps. ? You need to stop taking SW so seriously, you and Kingbutthurt’s meltdowns in this thread is reaching legendary status.

See how pathetic he is. Just sad. :( I feel bad for you taking this place so serious. Look how worked up you are.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@vfighter said:

@i_p_daily: You do realize that you're just as worthless of a troll as he is, right?

Nah anyone who riles up cows is worth their weight in gold, because the cows are the worst fanbase in all of gaming.

Don't be sad that you belong to that fanbase, you can always leave :)

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 kingtito

@quadknight said:

@kingtito: The bottom line is I can run this turd at over 100fps on my PC and choose not to because I’ve got much better games to support while lems like you are forced to play this turd at 12fps because here’s nothing on the FlopBone to look forward to.

The bottom line is you're hiding behind the PC as most cows do. I have a PS4, X1X, PC and Switch so any game you mention I can play if I so choose so what exactly would be your point? You can't play it on your precious PS4 not to mention your PS4 is no longer the most powerful console. It has you shook, shook so bad you're back to hiding behind your PC.

Shook quack......shook. Continue your meltdown

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56076 Posts

@kingtito said:

That's right you cows would rather pay for year old remasters and $40 demo's. You cows sure showed us.

BS!

Diddies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Diddies

@Pedro said:

This is golden

"Game Preview: Game is unfinished and work in progress, may change over time, and may not release as a final product."

And now you have Sony fanboys calling fowl because a work in progress( not final release game ) runs subpar. LOL. The injustice to gamers. How could MS do this? Teh Evil. LMAO. The bitterness of Sony fannies has now crossover to LEGENDARY. The PS4 has "all" those exclusives and yet everyday they cry about the Xbox One. Do Sony fannies even play games on their PS4 anymore?

Well the big part to me is "may not release as a final product." I think this will probably happen. They are going to keep it in early access forever and then move on to something else. Look at other games in the past..DayZ

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By QuadKnight

@kingtito: Bottom line is you’re hyping a broken PC port that is multiplatform because Xflop has shit for games in 2017 and is getting destroyed by the Switch and PS4 in sales.

“? b....bu....but muh 12fps!!!1”

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 kingtito

@davillain- said:
@kingtito said:

BS!

Cows didn't buy a barely year old remaster? They didn't buy a $40 demo?

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By QuadKnight

@kingtito: It’s a sad state of affairs when a remaster and $40 demo is still better than the most hyped game of the year on your console of choice ?.

Diddies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Diddies

@i_p_daily said:
@vfighter said:

Nah anyone who riles up cows is worth their weight in gold, because the cows are the worst fanbase in all of gaming.

You are pretty bad fanboy yourself. Everyone here knows you are an xbox fanboy and you fight for it even when you know you are wrong just to argue.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 kingtito

@quadknight said:

@kingtito: Bottom line is you’re hyping a broken PC port that is multiplatform because Xflop has shit for games in 2017 and is getting destroyed by the Switch and PS4 in sales.

“? b....bu....but muh 12fps!!!1”

I didn't hype anything quack. My post are pointing to the butthurt the sales and game not being on the PS4 has caused. You're soooo shook and butthurt that you're hiding behind the PC. All those sales you mention and yet all you do is talk about the X1 and it's games? Where I come from we call that being shook and butthurt.

Continue your meltdown and hiding

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 DaVillain  Moderator  Online

@kingtito said:

If you're referring to Crash Bandicoot Remaster which was a good game for $40, then yes. I happen to buy that game for that price and it was fun game. And you say Cows don't buy games? You must be drunk lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@kingtito said:
@davillain- said:
@kingtito said:

BS!

Go easy on dav as he's one of those cows who's thinks he's still hiding in the closet and nobody knows it LOL.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 kingtito

@quadknight said:

@kingtito: It’s a sad state of affairs when a remaster and $40 demo is still better than the most hyped game of the year on your console of choice ?.

Riiiggghhhttttt you're just butthurt because you were sucker enough to purchase those games. Shows how far up Sony's ass you are.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 kingtito

@davillain- said:
@kingtito said:

If you're referring to Crash Bandicoot Remaster which was a good game for $40, then yes. I happen to buy that game for that price and it was fun game. And you say Cows don't buy games? You must be drunk lol.

Nope, I'm referring to the remaster of TLOU that came out barely a year after release. The demo I'm referencing is the GT prologue cows paid $40 to play.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 DaVillain  Moderator  Online

@i_p_daily: Says the guy who can't even build a simple PC gaming lol.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By QuadKnight

@davillain-: I remember that thread lol. ? The clown embarrassed himself in it.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 kingtito

@quadknight said:

@kingtito: So you’re touting the sales of this turd and saying I must be “shook” but in the same breath you say sales of games like a Uncharted 4 and GT Sport don’t matter and that PS4 destroying the Xbone in sales since day one is nothing? Nice logic lem, this is why you are the joke of SW ?.

WTF? Reading comprehension much? I'm saying sales has YOU shook quack. Where did I mention UC4 or GT in this thread? I'm not the one that talks about sales as the end all be all. That honor belongs to you cows.

Since sales are what all you cows constantly talk about, well since you no longer have the most powerful console in the world, I said those sales have you shook. It wasn't very hard to understand but since your head is up Sony's ass, I can see how you'd get confused.

Continue that meltdown quack.....it's LMAO worthy

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By QuadKnight

@kingtito: ^ ^ ? There he goes. What a meltdown lol.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 DaVillain  Moderator  Online

@kingtito: Didn't care for GT Turismo Sports, so can't comment on that game. I also buy TLOU Remastered PS4 only because 1-I love the game on PS3 and 2-so I can unplug my PS3 and play it on PS4. As you can see, I play games that I buy. Not my fault MS supports an Early Access game such as PUBG, a broken game but then again, MS knows gamers like yourself don't even care about framerates. Don't take it personal, you get what you paid for :)

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 kingtito

@davillain- said:

@kingtito: Didn't care for GT Turismo Sports, so can't comment on that game. I also buy TLOU Remastered PS4 only because 1-I love the game on PS3 and 2-so I can unplug my PS3 and play it on PS4. As you can see, I play games that I buy. Not my fault MS supports an Early Access game such as PUBG, a broken game but then again, MS knows gamers like yourself don't even care about framerates. Don't take it personal, you get what you paid for :)

What's your point dav? My comment wasn't directed towards you specifically. It was in reference to another user that implied only lems "waste" money. Is your inner cow coming out? We all know you're a cow but you do try and pretend you're neutral......it failed so you might has well just come out and proclaim your cowdum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@Diddies said:
@i_p_daily said:
@vfighter said:

You are pretty bad fanboy yourself. Everyone here knows you are an xbox fanboy and you fight for it even when you know you are wrong just to argue.

Could you link me to these threads where I argue even though i'm wrong? because if you don't then you would be wrong and we wouldn't want that :(

People only see what they want to see on here, take this thread for instance, do you see me defending MS in it? and yet one of the biggest cows says I am, you see it's another see what you want to see situation.

I like to take the piss out of the cows, now that's one thing everyone should know because I say it all the time and it's in my sig lol.

I defend my choice of console, not so much the console itself, there is a difference.

I also put shit on MS, and if you don't believe me then you should search for the thread that this sites biggest hypocrite created about the new Age of Empire game, and you will see how much shit that this "pretty bad fanboy" gave MS over it.

I'm here for my own personal entertainment, occasionally I will make a semi-serious comment (like this one) but those comments have nothing to do with fanboy stuff, because the fanboy stuff is for my own personal entertainment :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03
deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03
Member since 2014 • 6005 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@Diddies said:
@i_p_daily said:
@vfighter said:

Could you link me to these threads where I argue even though i'm wrong? because if you don't then you would be wrong and we wouldn't want that :(

People only see what they want to see on here, take this thread for instance, do you see me defending MS in it? and yet one of the biggest cows says I am, you see it's another see what you want to see situation.

I like to take the piss out of the cows, now that's one thing everyone should know because I say it all the time and it's in my sig lol.

I defend my choice of console, not so much the console itself, there is a difference.

I also put shit on MS, and if you don't believe me then you should search for the thread that this sites biggest hypocrite created about the new Age of Empire game, and you will see how much shit that this "pretty bad fanboy" gave MS over it.

I'm here for my own personal entertainment, occasionally I will make a serious comment (like this one) but those comments have nothing to do with fanboy stuff, because the fanboy stuff is for my own personal entertainment :)

IP meltdown in progress. Keep the essays coming, tiger. ;)

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03
deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03
Member since 2014 • 6005 Posts

I read through this thread, and then.....I watched the video below. Lems will officially defend anything.

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@davillain- said:

@i_p_daily: Says the guy who can't even build a simple PC gaming lol.

Don't get the words "can't" & "don't" confused dav as we know you have trouble with words on here.

If you can build a PC dav, then it's safe to say that almost anyone can, the only difference is some of us don't want to :)

You want to talk about the word "can't" well you claim to be a "master LOL race" guy and bang on about PC all year round only to claim that a game on a console that runs at 30fps is your GOTY lol. Some of us see through your BS dav, it's the reason why we call you a closet cow, but for some reason you "can't" come out and admit it.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By kingtito

@reduc_ab_ said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Diddies said:
@i_p_daily said:
@vfighter said:

I'm here for my own personal entertainment, occasionally I will make a serious comment (like this one) but those comments have nothing to do with fanboy stuff, because the fanboy stuff is for my own personal entertainment :)

IP meltdown in progress. Keep the essays coming, tiger. ;)

You cows need to learn the definition of meltdown. I have a feeling it doesn't mean what you think it means.

I sense a feeling of insecurity...I'm guessing another PSVR thread is in order?

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 QuadKnight
@reduc_ab_ said:

I read through this thread, and then.....I watched the video below. Lems will officially defend anything.

Loading Video...

? Pretty much. Did you see the part where that guy was swimming on land?

I almost died laughing at that part of the video.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#150 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

@quadknight: That's actually one of the funniest bugs in the game. Both PC or console.