DF's video FM7 vs. GTS comparison is coming. And yes, GTS obliterates FM7 ( 4k/Ultra settings ) graphically

#251 Posted by PinkAnimal (2380 posts) -
@fastnslowww said:

Gran Turismo is no longer the king of racing games

http://www.woodstockproduction.com/apps/blog/show/44850344-gran-turismo-is-no-longer-the-king-of-racing-games

Meanwhile ISR's GT Sport's review is more positive than Forza 7's. ISR >>>>>>>>> random internet blog

#252 Posted by kingtito (9763 posts) -

@asylumni said:
@kingtito said:
@asylumni said:
@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:

Also Titanfall was basically the same type of online-only game. Where were these lemmings crying then? Hypocrites...

You cows do understand it was you morons crying and bitching about the whole always online feature right? Lems are throwing back in your faces which shows YOUR(cows) hypocrisy. It's not hard to understand what's going on here but for you I guess so.

Once again, those are very different things. A single game requiring an internet connection is nowhere near the same as the whole system and every single game requiring an internet connection. Let's see if I can explain this a different way. Many people wear seat belts in cars. This is a good thing. But you wearing a plastic WWE belt wherever you go isn't the same, even though they are both belts.

That's not the point. Single game or console that's exactly what lems are doing, throwing it right back in your faces. It's called exposing hypocrites and you cows are nothing but

Yeah, that's still not what hypocrisy is. The two things must be the same, with no substantial differences. A single game requiring online is nowhere close to the same as the whole console and every game for that console. All you're showing is your own hypocrisy having no problem with any other game that required online this gen and only now making a big deal out of one simply because it's a PS exclusive. See how that works? Several individual games that each required online, but your reaction to just this one is different for a reason that has nothing to do with what you're crying about.

In the context of what I'm saying it is. You can move the goalpost all you like but still doesn't change the fact that cows are being hypocritical and frankly are always hypocritical. Just need to look at the PSN vs Live debate from gen 7.

I'm not making a bid deal about anything. I'm on record as having no issue with it being an online only game. I didn't have a problem with always online consoles either. All I'm doing is explaining the reason lems are saying what they're saying now. You want to see it another way then be my guest but that still doesn't change anything.

Once again, am I crying about anything? If I were going to say something it would be the lack of content and not the online only portion. Hell I'm an avid iRacing fan and run in several different series and that's an online only racing game. THAT would be hypocritical of me if I bashed GT for it. That's not the case here.

#253 Edited by kingtito (9763 posts) -

@pinkanimal said:
@fastnslowww said:

http://www.woodstockproduction.com/apps/blog/show/44850344-gran-turismo-is-no-longer-the-king-of-racing-games

Meanwhile ISR's GT Sport's review is more positive than Forza 7's. ISR >>>>>>>>> random internet blog

meanwhileand also

Seems to me GT is 9-10 points behind Forza. You lose

#254 Posted by PinkAnimal (2380 posts) -

@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:
@fastnslowww said:

meanwhileand also

Doesn't change the fact that the best website for racing games says GT is the better racer.

#255 Posted by FLOPPAGE_50 (4436 posts) -

@pinkanimal: nice childish logic bro, and real shitty damage control

#256 Posted by cainetao11 (35418 posts) -

F7 86 meta>GTS 77 meta. Over a decade of pulling up the rear for Gran Turismo continues LOL 😁

#257 Posted by kingtito (9763 posts) -

@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:
@fastnslowww said:

meanwhileand also

Doesn't change the fact that the best website for racing games says GT is the better racer.

The best racing site for racing games? It's an opinion dude, not better than anyone else's. Fact still remains Forza is nearly 10 points higher on MC and MC is the measure at which all cows user to determine which game is better. Again you lose

#258 Posted by PinkAnimal (2380 posts) -

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

What is childish about acknowledging that the most famous racing site prefers GT Sport? Actually to pretend it didn't happen to avoid butthurt is the childish part.

#259 Posted by PinkAnimal (2380 posts) -

@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:
@fastnslowww said:

meanwhileand also

The best racing site for racing games? It's an opinion dude, not better than anyone else's. Fact still remains Forza is nearly 10 points higher on MC and MC is the measure at which all cows user to determine which game is better. Again you lose

It is better. The opinion of an expert biologist about a plant is not the same as the opinion of a gardener. Both may like plants but the biologist can evaluate the plant in ways the gardener can't. ISR is more qualified to give an opinion on proper racers than a random internet blog.

#260 Posted by kingtito (9763 posts) -

@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:

meanwhileand also

It is better. The opinion of an expert biologist about a plant is not the same as the opinion of a gardener. Both may like plants but the biologist can evaluate the plant in ways the gardener can't. ISR is more qualified to give an opinion on proper racers than a random internet blog.

No it's not better. It's an opinion on a video game.

So if the expert biologist said plant A looks better or he likes the fragrance more than plant B his opinion means more because he's an expert biologist? Hahahah you can't be serious dude. An opinion is an opinion. It's subjective cause if it weren't then it would be called a fact. This isn't the case with the review you're in love with.

Umm hate to break the news but MC isn't a random internet blog which is what I linked. You having issues keeping up with the conversation?

Only a cow would say 1 review means more than everyone else's opinion.

#261 Posted by PinkAnimal (2380 posts) -

@kingtito: "No it's not better. It's an opinion on a video game."

It is better. ISR are more qualified to review professional racing games because they are more prepared than a guy on a random blog in the internet. This is what their job is about. You're like the type of people that think a right wing redneck's opinion on climate change is the same as that of a climate scientist, don't be stupid.

#262 Posted by JoshRMeyer (9948 posts) -

@kingtito: Eh, guess I'm somewhat new to the forum part of this site. Just sounds lame. Better than "Ponies" I guess.

#263 Posted by kingtito (9763 posts) -

@pinkanimal said:

@kingtito: "No it's not better. It's an opinion on a video game."

It is better. ISR are more qualified to review professional racing games because they are more prepared than a guy on a random blog in the internet. This is what their job is about. You're like the type of people that think a right wing redneck's opinion on climate change is the same as that of a climate scientist, don't be stupid.

Did you even bother reading the review? It had more neutral than pro parts of the review. It didn't praise it as being the best racing game and I didn't even see it mention or compare it to Forza.
You might want to look at thesimpit. I would argue it's probably better place to go for reviews although they might be a bit behind.

Your example isn't even remotely the same thing. You're not talking facts vs opinions dude. Scientist have facts to back up what they say. A video game review is nothing more than an opinion and show me where MC is a collection of blogs? You seem to be skirting that part of my post. I wonder why.

#264 Posted by kingtito (9763 posts) -

@joshrmeyer said:

@kingtito: Eh, guess I'm somewhat new to the forum part of this site. Just sounds lame. Better than "Ponies" I guess.

Lots of people don't like it but it was something that was established long ago. I can't remember why though.

#265 Posted by Zero_epyon (12737 posts) -

@kingtito: I think it was lemmings follow Microsoft no matter what, even if it's off a cliff like actual lemmings do. And cows because Sony was perceived as milking their fan base at some point. I don't get the others though.

#266 Posted by asylumni (3295 posts) -

@kingtito said:
@asylumni said:
@kingtito said:

That's not the point. Single game or console that's exactly what lems are doing, throwing it right back in your faces. It's called exposing hypocrites and you cows are nothing but

Yeah, that's still not what hypocrisy is. The two things must be the same, with no substantial differences. A single game requiring online is nowhere close to the same as the whole console and every game for that console. All you're showing is your own hypocrisy having no problem with any other game that required online this gen and only now making a big deal out of one simply because it's a PS exclusive. See how that works? Several individual games that each required online, but your reaction to just this one is different for a reason that has nothing to do with what you're crying about.

In the context of what I'm saying it is. You can move the goalpost all you like but still doesn't change the fact that cows are being hypocritical and frankly are always hypocritical. Just need to look at the PSN vs Live debate from gen 7.

I'm not making a bid deal about anything. I'm on record as having no issue with it being an online only game. I didn't have a problem with always online consoles either. All I'm doing is explaining the reason lems are saying what they're saying now. You want to see it another way then be my guest but that still doesn't change anything.

Once again, am I crying about anything? If I were going to say something it would be the lack of content and not the online only portion. Hell I'm an avid iRacing fan and run in several different series and that's an online only racing game. THAT would be hypocritical of me if I bashed GT for it. That's not the case here.

Ok, I'm not sure how this will turn out on mobile, but I'll give it a shot.

This is a console.

This is a game.

They are not the same, no matter how many times you say it. I'm not moving the goalposts, they are two different goalposts If I walked into a store and they were both priced at $200, one would be a great deal and the other would be a horrible deal. I would not be a hypocrite for buying the console and not the game because they are different things, even though the price is the same.

The Live thing is a possibility if they were criticizing it last gen and praising or saying PS+ is no big deal this gen. Personally, I didn't like paying for Live last gen and I don't like paying for PS+ this gen. So acceptance doesn't even necessarily mean approval.

#267 Posted by kingtito (9763 posts) -

@asylumni: Reading comprehension lacking much? I gave you a reason why lems are saying what they're saying. You're hell bent on trying to prove why it's not accurate but I don't care. Hypocrites are hypocrites and cows are being just that just like lems have been. Save your pics for someone that gives a shit about what you think.

#268 Posted by asylumni (3295 posts) -
@kingtito said:

@asylumni: Reading comprehension lacking much? I gave you a reason why lems are saying what they're saying. You're hell bent on trying to prove why it's not accurate but I don't care. Hypocrites are hypocrites and cows are being just that just like lems have been. Save your pics for someone that gives a shit about what you think.

LOL, trying to distance yourself from the argument and reinforcing said argument in the same post; that's really special. And I don't mean that in a good way. Lest we forget, this was your entrance to this line,

You cows do understand it was you morons crying and bitching about the whole always online feature right? Lems are throwing back in your faces which shows YOUR(cows) hypocrisy. It's not hard to understand what's going on here but for you I guess so.

You making the claim of cow hypocrisy, backing up a fellow lemming, replete with insults. Then even in the last post before this one,

In the context of what I'm saying it is. You can move the goalpost all you like but still doesn't change the fact that cows are being hypocritical and frankly are always hypocritical.

This is you making the argument, not simply an innocent bystander or chronicler of System Wars. You really should've taken the hint when your fellow lemming realized he was taking an untenable position and abandoned the argument.

But really, there's no need for this temper tantrum. I'm just, patiently, trying to explain to you what hypocrisy actually means and how it does not apply to cows in this case. And though it is nice that you embrace your own lemming hypocrisy; this is a term you really should look up and learn what it means why it's not a good thing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
#269 Posted by deactivated-5a30e101a977c (5970 posts) -

@scatteh316 said:
@FastRobby said:
@scatteh316 said:

Typical Lems having a meltdown...

Lol that damage control after those bad reviews. How's the not-really, but really always online treating you?

Fine as I don't play racers..... still.... you're reply is typical of a salty fan boy.

86 v. 76, real salty...

#270 Posted by scatteh316 (9462 posts) -

@FastRobby said:
@scatteh316 said:
@FastRobby said:
@scatteh316 said:

Typical Lems having a meltdown...

Lol that damage control after those bad reviews. How's the not-really, but really always online treating you?

Fine as I don't play racers..... still.... you're reply is typical of a salty fan boy.

86 v. 76, real salty...

You need review scores to prove a game is good or bad?

How sad and tragic.

#271 Posted by deactivated-5a30e101a977c (5970 posts) -

@scatteh316 said:
@FastRobby said:

86 v. 76, real salty...

How sad and tragic.

Yeah, review scores are a complete waste of everyone's time. Actually every critic review in the world. Doesn't matter if it's games, books, music, it's all shit. Thanks for your contribution

#272 Posted by scatteh316 (9462 posts) -

@FastRobby said:
@scatteh316 said:
@FastRobby said:

86 v. 76, real salty...

How sad and tragic.

Yeah, review scores are a complete waste of everyone's time. Actually every critic review in the world. Doesn't matter if it's games, books, music, it's all shit. Thanks for your contribution

No, thank you for your contribution and proving my point.

#273 Posted by deactivated-5a30e101a977c (5970 posts) -

@scatteh316 said:

No, thank you for your contribution and proving my point.

Cool, thanks for proving mine

#274 Posted by kingtito (9763 posts) -

@asylumni said:
@kingtito said:

LOL, trying to distance yourself from the argument and reinforcing said argument in the same post; that's really special. And I don't mean that in a good way. Lest we forget, this was your entrance to this line,

You making the claim of cow hypocrisy, backing up a fellow lemming, replete with insults. Then even in the last post before this one,

In the context of what I'm saying it is. You can move the goalpost all you like but still doesn't change the fact that cows are being hypocritical and frankly are always hypocritical.

This is you making the argument, not simply an innocent bystander or chronicler of System Wars. You really should've taken the hint when your fellow lemming realized he was taking an untenable position and abandoned the argument.

But really, there's no need for this temper tantrum. I'm just, patiently, trying to explain to you what hypocrisy actually means and how it does not apply to cows in this case. And though it is nice that you embrace your own lemming hypocrisy; this is a term you really should look up and learn what it means why it's not a good thing.

I'm not trying to distance myself from anything. You're trying to prove something that really has nothing to do with what I'm saying. I'm conveying the message which YOU seemed to be missing. Typical cow though

Cows ARE being hypocritical and as usual you cows missed why lems are saying it so I had to come in and explain since common sense doesn't seem to be strong with you cows.

No cow, that's me explaining to you cows and it's pretty obvious but seems to be a challenge for you.

Hahhaha you think lems abandoned the argument? Please arguing with cows is like arguing with a brick wall. You guys have your heads so far up Sony's ass that we don't know where Sony ends and you begin.

You failed cow, enjoy being a hypocrite.

#275 Posted by Ant_17 (11488 posts) -

@kingtito said:

I'm not trying to distance myself from anything. You're trying to prove something that really has nothing to do with what I'm saying. I'm conveying the message which YOU seemed to be missing. Typical cow though

Cows ARE being hypocritical and as usual you cows missed why lems are saying it so I had to come in and explain since common sense doesn't seem to be strong with you cows.

No cow, that's me explaining to you cows and it's pretty obvious but seems to be a challenge for you.

Hahhaha you think lems abandoned the argument? Please arguing with cows is like arguing with a brick wall. You guys have your heads so far up Sony's ass that we don't know where Sony ends and you begin.

Let me just point out that it was lems that said the PRO is stupid before MS even announce Project Scorpio.

Articles about devs not wanting to make 2 versions of the same game, or that it will split the user base when they drop the base model.

Did we forget all that?

#276 Posted by kingtito (9763 posts) -

@Ant_17 said:
@kingtito said:

Let me just point out that it was lems that said the PRO is stupid before MS even announce Project Scorpio.

Articles about devs not wanting to make 2 versions of the same game, or that it will split the user base when they drop the base model.

Did we forget all that?

Do I care about all that? Mid gen refreshes or new generation doesn't really matter to me. All fanboys are hypocrites and yeah I'll include myself.

#277 Posted by Ant_17 (11488 posts) -

@kingtito said:
@Ant_17 said:
@kingtito said:

Did we forget all that?

Do I care about all that? Mid gen refreshes or new generation doesn't really matter to me. All fanboys are hypocrites and yeah I'll include myself.

So...you fail as well.

#278 Posted by kingtito (9763 posts) -

@Ant_17 said:
@kingtito said:
@Ant_17 said:
@kingtito said:

Did we forget all that?

So...you fail as well.

Fail? Me? No just being honest. There isn't a single fanboy that isn't hypocritical at some point on this board. From my perspective cows just seem the biggest ones here.

#279 Posted by FLOPPAGE_50 (4436 posts) -

@Ant_17 said:
@kingtito said:

Did we forget all that?

This is false, quit spreading crap like this.

Before the Pro was announced, there was rumours going around that MS was working on a stronger, possibly a mid gen upgrade, which set off many cows with the typical "MS is killing the industry" BS

There was many threads about the future of console gaming + upgradable consoles, cows shit on MS for weeks.

Then the Pro was announced.

#280 Posted by Ant_17 (11488 posts) -

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@Ant_17 said:
@kingtito said:

Did we forget all that?

Before the Pro was announced, there was rumours going around that MS was working on a stronger, possibly a mid gen upgrade, which set off many cows with the typical "MS is killing the industry" BS

There was many threads about the future of console gaming + upgradable consoles, cows shit on MS for weeks.

Source, lem. Now, or stfu.

#281 Posted by Xabiss (1965 posts) -

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

Have you all not learned that is all @pinkanimal knows how to do is damage control and being a hypocrite. Ill never understand why you all even argue with this fanboy. Just ignore him!

#282 Edited by FLOPPAGE_50 (4436 posts) -

@Ant_17 said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@Ant_17 said:
@kingtito said:

Did we forget all that?

This freaking forum bro.

You have a short memory

#283 Posted by sleepnsurf (3025 posts) -

@lifelessablaze said:

"GTS Obliterates Forza in graphics"

Talks about 2d trees and crowds. Good for you OP, you're a moron fanboy.

OMG pwned..

#284 Posted by Ant_17 (11488 posts) -

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@Ant_17 said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@Ant_17 said:
@kingtito said:

Did we forget all that?

This freaking forum bro.

You have a short memory

Where?

#285 Posted by asylumni (3295 posts) -

@kingtito said:
@asylumni said:
@kingtito said:

No one is having any difficulty understanding what you and your fellow lemmings are saying or why they are saying it. The why (though frivolous) is that you are attempting to claim ownage and belittle the cows. The what, you've simply been repeating and not even attempting to support, "Cows ARE being hypocritical". You may think you're being very clever, but it's really very simple. I've explained it very simply, several different ways, how in this instance there is no hypocrisy with the cows thinking, but you seem incapable of even grasping the incredibly simple fact that a game console and a video game are not the same thing; even with pictures to aid you.

Definition of hypocrite

:a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion

:a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

#286 Posted by PinkAnimal (2380 posts) -

@Xabiss said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

Have you all not learned that is all @pinkanimal knows how to do is damage control and being a hypocrite. Ill never understand why you all even argue with this fanboy. Just ignore him!

Oh the irony... cry more

#287 Posted by sts106mat (24590 posts) -

@pinkanimal: lol dakur is mad

#288 Posted by FLOPPAGE_50 (4436 posts) -

@Ant_17 said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@Ant_17 said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@Ant_17 said:

Did we forget all that?

This freaking forum bro.

You have a short memory

Where?

There's a ton of topics if you go back a year+ on SW.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/will-sony-actually-be-first-to-modular-upgrade-con-33001298/#31

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/xbox-2-reveal-coming-in-spring-xbox-15-later-this--33191830/?page=1

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/system-wars-upgradeableiterative-consoles-yay-or-n-33053397/?page=1

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/playstation-45-is-real-says-report-33057055/#90

There's a good 20+ threads if you back to that timeline, I'm not gonna post em all.

Phil made the comments first about an upgradeable console, which many people took it as a negative.

Then rumours of an Xbox 2 came up, then rumours of a Playstation 4.5 were floating around at the same time.

#289 Posted by kingtito (9763 posts) -

@asylumni said:
@kingtito said:
@asylumni said:
@kingtito said:

No one is having any difficulty understanding what you and your fellow lemmings are saying or why they are saying it. The why (though frivolous) is that you are attempting to claim ownage and belittle the cows. The what, you've simply been repeating and not even attempting to support, "Cows ARE being hypocritical". You may think you're being very clever, but it's really very simple. I've explained it very simply, several different ways, how in this instance there is no hypocrisy with the cows thinking, but you seem incapable of even grasping the incredibly simple fact that a game console and a video game are not the same thing; even with pictures to aid you.

Definition of hypocrite

:a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion

:a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

Oooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk if you say so

#290 Posted by bmanva (4678 posts) -

At least Forza still has SP content and doesn't have that always online BS.

#291 Posted by Jag85 (12030 posts) -

Judging from what I've read so far:

GT Sport is the more accurate racing simulator.

Forza Motorsport 7 is the more complete game.

#292 Posted by bmanva (4678 posts) -

@pinkanimal said:
@pinkanimal said:
@asylumni said:
@sirdad said:
@pinkanimal said:

@joshrmeyer: besides lemmings complaining about games that require online is hilarious considering that they keep saying that they like the Xbox because it's more online focused than the PS4 lol

Don't stop there, if we're going to be hypocrites why stop there. What's really hilarious is cows praising locked online games because it's Sony's game that requires internet when they attacked the 2013 Xbox One policies.

Except, your example is very different. Reacting differently to two very different things is not hypocrisy, it's logical.

leave it to Nya to make false equivalences, it's all lemmings have left

Also Titanfall was basically the same type of online-only game. Where were these lemmings crying then? Hypocrites...

Titanfall is a new franchise. I bet there would be a lot less pissed off players if Sport wasn't an official GT game.

#293 Posted by FLOPPAGE_50 (4436 posts) -

@bmanva said:
@pinkanimal said:
@pinkanimal said:
@asylumni said:
@sirdad said:

Don't stop there, if we're going to be hypocrites why stop there. What's really hilarious is cows praising locked online games because it's Sony's game that requires internet when they attacked the 2013 Xbox One policies.

Except, your example is very different. Reacting differently to two very different things is not hypocrisy, it's logical.

Titanfall is a new franchise. I bet there would be a lot less pissed off players if Sport wasn't an official GT game.

pretty much this.

GT has a rich history, many expected a single player experience.

#294 Posted by bmanva (4678 posts) -

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@bmanva said:
@pinkanimal said:
@pinkanimal said:
@asylumni said:

pretty much this.

Not just any SP experience, robust SP experience. not this half ass, throwing players some scrap shit and some empty promise of more later on. If polyphony want to get into this iracing wannabe crap, fine; make a new franchise. But slapping a Gran Turismo label on it because they know there are significant portion of gamers who will buy it simply because of the Gran Turismo title. That's some false advertising deceptive shit.

#295 Posted by PinkAnimal (2380 posts) -

@bmanva said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@bmanva said:
@pinkanimal said:
@pinkanimal said:

pretty much this.

Not just any SP experience, robust SP experience. not this half ass, throwing players some scrap shit and some empty promise of more later on. If polyphony want to get into this iracing wannabe crap, fine; make a new franchise. But slapping a Gran Turismo label on it because they know there are significant portion of gamers who will buy it simply because of the Gran Turismo title. That's some false advertising deceptive shit.

What a bunch of BS, so what about Forza Horizon? Why are you not crying about the Forza name that was attached to a simcade game to be used to a pure arcade spin? Lemmings and their selective hypocrisy. PD can do whatever they want with the GT name and franchise, if the Sport spin is different that the regular GT so be it.

#296 Posted by bmanva (4678 posts) -

@pinkanimal said:
@bmanva said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@bmanva said:
@pinkanimal said:

pretty much this.

What a bunch of BS, so what about Forza Horizon? Why are you not crying about the Forza name that was attached to a simcade game to be used to a pure arcade spin? Lemmings and their selective hypocrisy. PD can do whatever they want with the GT name and franchise, if the Sport spin is different that the regular GT so be it.

Horizon is a spinoff denoted by the fact that it's made by a different developer and that MS already annouced sequel to numbered Forza series before Horizon. There's nothing to indicate that polyphony intended sport to a spinoff and not essentially GT7. But if you know something the rest of us don't, then enlighten us. Because trust me, I would love for nothing more than sport being a shitty misstep and polyphony has been developing a real sequel this entire time.

#297 Edited by FLOPPAGE_50 (4436 posts) -

I love how any negative criticism, cows bring up forza

You guys are obsessed with xbox

#298 Posted by kingtito (9763 posts) -

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

I love how any negative criticism, cows bring up forza

You guys are obsessed with xbox

Pinky has some serious mental issues that, IMO, require a psychiatrist. Just look at his responses to anyone saying anything even slightly negative towards GT. Bmanva has a legitimate gripe and all pinky can do is bring up Forza Horizon which is a completely different game.

#299 Posted by Heil68 (58165 posts) -

The KING of current gen 8 EXCLUSIVE racers, SONY and GT...awwww yeahhhhh

#300 Posted by PinkAnimal (2380 posts) -

@bmanva said:
@pinkanimal said:
@bmanva said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@bmanva said:

pretty much this.

Horizon is a spinoff denoted by the fact that it's made by a different developer and that MS already annouced sequel to numbered Forza series before Horizon. There's nothing to indicate that polyphony intended sport to a spinoff and not essentially GT7. But if you know something the rest of us don't, then enlighten us. Because trust me, I would love for nothing more than sport being a shitty misstep and polyphony has been developing a real sequel this entire time.

blah blah blah, sure use the usual hypocritical spin lemming. You guys are so sad, the only thing you know how to do is say stupid stuff and then run hiding when it comes back to bite you in your ass. If GT Sport was GT7 I'm sure PD would have named it GT7.