deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

In the description of their latest video (linked below) this is the latest information we are given. "We hunted high and low for true 4K software for Xbox One X at E3 2017, but in the end we turned up just Forza Motorsport 7 and this Unity engine platformer, Super Lucky's Tale. John and Rich sit down to talk about this early version of the game, confirmed running on a Scorpio dev kit."

Call me crazy, but aren't there more than 2 native 4K games on the PS4 Pro? Of course the Xbone X is more powerful than the PS4 Pro, but weren't we promise "True 4K" at E3 2017? Is it not concerning to folks that a week later we have 2 native 4K games on Xbone X?

Here is a video of the Xbox One X's second, "True 4K" title, Super Lucky's Tale!

JtoThaMtoThaP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By JtoThaMtoThaP
Member since 2016 • 1016 Posts

It's not concerning since....THE CONSOLE AND IT'S GAMES ARE YET TO BE RELEASED!

For instance....Shadow of Mordor was not 4K at E3 but the dev said it will be at launch etc etc etc.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12060 Posts

You continue to look clownish bro.

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17421 Posts

How can MS control what other publishers and developers do with THEIR games?

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44033 Posts

Yet another DC thread, yikes. X1X has got'em shook to the core. lol Good stuff, keep it comin. :P

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-63d2876fd4204

@kuu2 said:

Yeah, I'm looking clownish...

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#7 mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts

@navyguy21:

Well, MS should stop to push Xbonex as only "true" 4k console.

ellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ellos
Member since 2015 • 2532 Posts

You will just have to wait TC more will be coming. E3 has never been the source of completeness. Stuff are incomplete or overblown and Microsoft messaging wasn't really seller there. Sony also blanketed almost all multiplatform games. Its like they knew that if they get the marketing of all the multiplatform games microsoft would not have things to really show of xbox one x lmao. Sony is evil.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 kuu2

@goldenelementxl said:
@kuu2 said:

Yes, yes, you do.

Neither of the games you have in your thread are dynamic.

1800p upscaled never reaches 4k.

Actual 4k and dipping occasionally is hilarious and games haven't been finalized.

Clownish like I said.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-63d2876fd4204

@kuu2 said:
@goldenelementxl said:
@kuu2 said:

Yes, yes, you do.

Actual 4k and dipping occasionally is hilarious and games haven't been finalized.

Clownish like I said.

WTF????

Of all the Xbox One X software shown at E3, TWO were confirmed native 4K. And you are using the two games I provided as a point for your argument. Your brain is stuck in Microsoft PR mode...

Of course more native titles will be announced by launch. But for a console that hammered "True 4K" so hard a week ago, having two titles fitting that description is crazy.

Sam3231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 296

#11 Sam3231
Member since 2008 • 2945 Posts

Not like any1 watching a stream could tell, unless it was a 4k stream? I honestly am still confused about the 4k bullseye myself everytime I walk into Wal-Mart and see the 4k tvs with the guy snowboarding video, I think is this really different than 1080p?

It's strange cuz crts were around for so many years then HD came and took a shit on it. 4k feels like it's taking a tinkle on 1080p. Unless this is such a drastic difference I have to go out buy a 60" clunker just to "experience".

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 kuu2

@goldenelementxl said:
@kuu2 said:
@goldenelementxl said:
@kuu2 said:

Yes, yes, you do.

Clownish like I said.

WTF????

Of all the Xbox One X software shown at E3, TWO were confirmed native 4K. And you are using the two games I provided as a point for your argument. Your brain is stuck in Microsoft PR mode...

Of course more native titles will be announced by launch. But for a console that hammered "True 4K" so hard a week ago, having two titles fitting that description is crazy.

You are stroking still. I really don't know why, you aren't a Cow who has had their world blown up by not being the most powerful console any longer.

Creating thread after thread to try and prove you were right about 4k prior to all this 4k goodness comes off as supremely desperate when games haven't been finalized. Not only that MSoft said over, and over, and over again that they would not mandate 4k for devs except 1st party.

Keep stroking.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13 PinkAnimal
Member since 2017 • 2380 Posts

@goldenelementxl: lol that's top quality ownage right there.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

@Sam3231 said:

I honestly am still confused about the 4k bullseye myself everytime I walk into Wal-Mart and see the 4k tvs with the guy snowboarding video, I think is this really different than 1080p?

It's diminishing returns, to be sure. If you have a bigger TV, or sit closer, the differences will be more apparent, but I gotta say I don't think it's night and day (cue the "LOLOLO get your eyes checked" bullshit). To make matters worse: the perceptual difference between 1080p and 4K is small, and here we are arguing about "1440p-1800p checkerboarded to 4k" vs "1800p-4k" on the two different systems? Give me a f*cking break. Go play some games!

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#15 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

It's 2 games more that runs native than the PSFauxPro

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8020 Posts

@goldenelementxl: Considering the fact that LOTR: Shadow of War is confirmed to be native 4K yet didn't make that list of two games, then no, there's no reason for concern.. Not to mention the fact that Gears of War 4 was just shown running in native 4K and isn't included in that article..

There's 63 games already announced to be getting Xbox One X enhancements.. Some will be be checkerboad or dynamic but the vast majority will likely be native 4K, to include all of Microsoft's 1st party titles from Holiday 2016 and beyond..

Also, DF is credible again?.. When it came to positive Xbox One X coverage, you questioned their integrity and competence to no end.. Now in a case where they say only two games are shown to be native 4K on Xbox One X when the developers have confirmed that Shadow of War will be native 4K and Gears of War 4 was shown at native 4K, now you're back to creating DF threads despite those obvious omissions?.. Where's your tinfoil hat now?..

Whatever dude, lemmie guess, are you still just "tempering expectations"?.. Or can we finally call a spade a spade..

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kuu2

@Antwan3K said:

@goldenelementxl: Considering the fact that LOTR: Shadow of War is confirmed to be native 4K yet didn't make that list of two games, then no, there's no reason for concern.. Not to mention the fact that Gears of War 4 was just shown running in native 4K and isn't included in that article..

There's 63 games announced to be getting Xbox One X enhancements.. Some will be be checkerboad or dynamic but the vast majority will likely be native 4K, to include all of Microsoft's 1 party titles from Holiday 2016 and beyond..

Also, DF is credible again?.. When it came to positive Xbox One X coverage, you questioned their integrity and competence to no end.. Now in a case where they so on two games are shown to be native 4K on Xbox One X when the developers have confirmed that Shadow of War will be native 4K and Gears of War 4 was shown at native 4K, now you're back creating DF threads despite those obvious omissions?.. Where's your tinfoil hat now?.. Whatever dude, lemmie guess, are you still just "tempering expectations"?.. Or can we finally call a spade a spade..

He's gone clownish don't try to reason with him.

His agenda is to make all the dumb stuff he said prior to One X actually seem credible.

He's gone.

xxyetixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 xxyetixx
Member since 2004 • 3041 Posts

So video demos of games shown at E3 are representative of their final build? Maybe kinda of give games time to develop, let the devs get more time with the dev kits and finally judge the final product? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No need for the insecure pre damage control threads. If you wait and are correct you can really rub it in those filthy lems faces. If you are wrong you can disappear and hide in a corner and not have all these posts people can go back and quote and laugh at you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 deactivated-63d2876fd4204

@Antwan3K:

1 - Not all of Gears 4 is native 4K. Let's get that straight.

2 - You are being disingenuous about my skepticism over Digital Foundrys coverage of the Scorpio reveal. I've explained it a dozen times now. I like how you've turned my stance of, "Richard is making statements like this is an analysis he's run in his office," and turned it into me, "questioning their integrity and competency to no end." That's not what I've said at all. It's like you don't want anyone looking at the hardware with clear vision. You want me to put my PR goggles on and jump on the hype train.

I've been critical of PS4 and Xbox One all generation. I'm not gonna stop now because some of you are excited for Xbox One X. I'm excited too. That doesn't mean I have to throw away my integrity to do so.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 PinkAnimal

@FireEmblem_Man: the PS4 had Wipeout native so just 1, although I think there was some other (s) also on Pro so it is looking sort of even lol

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 PinkAnimal

@Antwan3K: the vast majority will likely be native 4K

Lol no. In fact everything is pointing out to them being the minority just like on the Pro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-63d2876fd4204

@kuu2 said:

He's gone clownish don't try to reason with him.

His agenda is to make all the dumb stuff he said prior to One X actually seem credible.

He's gone.

Except what I've said prior to E3 is FAAAR more credible and accurate than anything you've said. I've seen a lot of posts by you poking fun at PS4 Pro for not running games at native 4K. You've said the majority of games will run native 4K on Xbox One X. And now that we know that's not the case, you have jumped on this, "of course devs can do what they want" defense, when that was never an allowed defense for the PS4 Pro. Right? Would that have been an acceptable response to this?

I'm pretty sure the answer is no...

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 FireEmblem_Man

@pinkanimal said:

@FireEmblem_Man: the PS4 had Wipeout native so just 1, although I think there was some other (s) also on Pro so it is looking sort of even lol

Yeah, an old port from the PS3, go figure

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#24  Edited By navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17421 Posts

@mowgly1 said:

@navyguy21:

Well, MS should stop to push Xbonex as only "true" 4k console.

Why?

Your argument doesnt make sense.

Using my own rig as an example.

I have an overclocked GTX 1080 with 24GB RAM, I5 6600k Overclocked to 4.4ghz. I an run any game at 4K. I choose to run at 1440p most of the time so i can use ultra/max settings and 60fps.

Doesnt mean my rig isnt capable of true 4k, nor does it stop Nvidia from marketing it as a 4K GPU.

What i choose to do with it is on me.

What developers choose to do with the power is up to them, but it is capable of true 4k on almost all games released up until now and probably in the future because MS gave it enough bandwidth and RAM to do so.

Its just how developers choose to do it.

All internal studios will be 4k because they can control that.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Antwan3K

@goldenelementxl: 1). The point is that you are fully aware that games like Gears of War 4 run at native 4K and yet you still posted an article from DF with a clearly false narrative of "only two games are actually native 4K on Xbox One X, time to get concerned?".. Why create a new thread on something that YOU know is immediately false?

2). It's well documented and there's no paddle big enough for you use to back up now so don't even waste either of our time trying.. The point still stands that you questioned DF when they were absolutely CORRECT about Forza Motorsports running at 4K/60fps on Ultra settings via Xbox One X but now you're creating posts for them when they are INCORRECT in the idea that only 2 games are confirmed to be native 4K on Xbox One X..

You certainly didn't have to throw away your integrity but you certainly chose to..

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@goldenelementxl said:

In the description of their latest video (linked below) this is the latest information we are given. "We hunted high and low for true 4K software for Xbox One X at E3 2017, but in the end we turned up just Forza Motorsport 7 and this Unity engine platformer, Super Lucky's Tale. John and Rich sit down to talk about this early version of the game, confirmed running on a Scorpio dev kit."

Call me crazy, but aren't there more than 2 native 4K games on the PS4 Pro? Of course the Xbone X is more powerful than the PS4 Pro, but weren't we promise "True 4K" at E3 2017? Is it not concerning to folks that a week later we have 2 native 4K games on Xbone X?

Here is a video of the Xbox One X's second, "True 4K" title, Super Lucky's Tale!

Gears of War 4 Campaign mode 4K, dev statement

Shadow of War 4K, dev statement

Path of Exile 4K, dev statement

---------------

http://www.tweaktown.com/news/58011/ark-dev-xbox-one-pc-gtx-1070-16gb-ram/index.html

As for the comparisons between the PC and Xbox One X, he said: "If you think about it, it's kind of equivalent to a GTX 1070 maybe and the Xbox One X actually has 12GB of GDDR5 memory. It's kind of like having a pretty high-end PC minus a lot of overhead due to the operating system on PC. So I would say it's equivalent to a 16GB 1070 PC, and that's a pretty good deal for $499".

GTX 1070 is above R9-390X and RX-580, but it's below GTX 1080, Titan Xp, GTX 1080 Ti, Titan XP, RX-Vega 56 and RX-Vega 64.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 PinkAnimal

@FireEmblem_Man: Lucky's Tale and a racing game are not exactly the most demanding games either.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 deactivated-63d2876fd4204

@Antwan3K:

Do you even know what I was saying regarding DF? I don't think you do. I questioned them making direct GPU comparisons when they tested nothing themselves. Richard later said the validity of such a comparison is highly debatable. Aka my point.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Antwan3K

@pinkanimal: Lol no. In fact everything is pointing out to them being the minority just like on the Pro

Everything like what exactly?..

Assassins Creed Origins?.. The game uses dynamic 4K on both the One X and Pro and the devs already mentioned in an interview that they essentially didn't do anything extra for the One X (ie. they likely just aimed for parity).. That said, if a game never drops below 4K while using dynamic 4K, isn't it still 4K?.. We'll have to wait until the DF analysis to find out..

Anthem?.. DF said their E3 demo was 2160p checkerboarded and you guys are throwing high-fives despite the fact the this game doesn't even release until likely Holiday 2018?.. C'mon dude, that literally proves nothing and there's certainly tons of time for native 4K to be achieved if possible..

Ark: Survival Evolved?.. Apparently, according to some, the game is so unoptimized that a GTX 1080 struggles to run it at 4K with a stable 30fps so clearly getting native 4K on consoles was going to be quite a challenge so they opted for 1080p/60fps with "Epic"/Ultra PC settings on Xbox One X and 1080p/30fps with console/medium settings on PS4 Pro.. That's double the frame rate and max graphical settings of the competition which is probably more impressive than just native 4K versus checkerboard 4K in some other comparisons.. Btw, I thought 60fps was the most important thing to real gamers?. You're getting that along with max graphics on the Xbox One X and only the Xbox One X in terms of consoles.. rejoice!!

And.. That's basically it.. 63 games announced to support Xbox One X 4K enhancements and you are claiming that everything will be like the PS4 Pro based on 3 asterisks?.. I guess we are going to ignore all the Microsoft 1st party titles that will run in native 4K on Xbox One X like Gears of War 4, Forza Horizon 3, Killer Instinct, Halo Wars 2, Forza Motorsports 7, Crackdown 3, State of Decay 2, and Sea of Theives?.. I mean, how many Sony 1st party games are running at native 4K on PS4 Pro?.. Compare those numbers and that'll immediately tell you that the situation is vastly different..

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By kuu2

@goldenelementxl said:

@Antwan3K:

Do you even know what I was saying regarding DF? I don't think you do. I questioned them making direct GPU comparisons when they tested nothing themselves. Richard later said the validity of such a comparison is highly debatable. Aka my point.

Now you're spinning.

You for sure said that DF had been compromised and they were just spouting MSoft PR.

Like @Antwan3K said you chose to throw away your integrity.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-63d2876fd4204

@kuu2: I didn't say that. They took the exclusive as an opportunity to grow their brand. It's a tough thing to do because integrity does become an issue. And making comparisons to PC GPUs without running a single test set my alarms off. Richard then eased my suspicions and I was OK. All of this was covered in that thread.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

PATHETIC. Even by Microsoft standards

Lems fell for it, lol. They got fleeced into a "just wait" nothingburger all for the low, LOW price of $499.

Oh Sony is gonna destroy the X1X so hard.

Sony has:

• Established Library
  • Userbase
  • Price advantage
  • Blockbuster exclusives

X1X has:

• Price disadvantage
  • No exclusives
  • False advertising
  • Forza 7
Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

@goldenelementxl said:
@kuu2 said:

Daaamn. Got the receipts!

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#34  Edited By mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts

@navyguy21:

Because XboneX is not a true 4k console.

As long that console will have non 4k games, even games where MS has a marketing deal ( cough, Ass Creed 4k Checkerboard ), it can't be true 4k console.

That's a false advertising. Especially when idiot Phil Spencer bullshitted Pro about it's not a 4k console literally. From Verge article :

"Spencer points out 40 percent more GPU speed, more RAM, and the speed of storage as the advantages of the Xbox One X over the PS4 Pro, but he also knocks Sony’s methods for getting to 4K resolutions with some of its games. “When I think about techniques to somehow manufacture a 4K screen like what some other consoles try to do, this is different than that.”

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1390620

And look where we are with XboneX. A "true" 4k console.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 kuu2

@goldenelementxl said:

@kuu2: I didn't say that. They took the exclusive as an opportunity to grow their brand. It's a tough thing to do because integrity does become an issue. And making comparisons to PC GPUs without running a single test set my alarms off. Richard then eased my suspicions and I was OK. All of this was covered in that thread.

Yes, it was covered in the thread after you got made to look stupid. DF came out with more information and owned you.

No alarms were set off you were calling into question DF like the Cows were. Now that the hardware is out it is looking more and more that DFs comparison to 1070 and 1080 were correct.

Now you have moved on since you were proven wrong about the tech to trashing the 4k capabilities of the system. However you are repeating the same mistake since games have not even been released yet. Just like you jumped the gun with the tech. What will be next is my question once the games come out, and once again you will be proven wrong.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

not like any of them were running on a scorpio anyways

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5860 Posts

@Douevenlift_bro said:

PATHETIC. Even by Microsoft standards

Lems fell for it, lol. They got fleeced into a "just wait" nothingburger all for the low, LOW price of $499.

Oh Sony is gonna destroy the X1X so hard.

Sony has:

• Established Library
  • Userbase
  • Price advantage
  • Blockbuster exclusives

X1X has:

• Price disadvantage
  • No exclusives
  • False advertising
  • Forza 7

This post is PATHETIC

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#38  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@goldenelementxl said:

Are you stupid or what? The XBox One games haven't even been patched to native 4K yet. We won't see that until after XBox One X is launched. Microsoft never said 3rd party games would all be native 4K. Phil said it would be up to the developers to choose the resolution that is best for their games. Microsoft 1st party games would all be native 4K. So I expect Crackdown 3, Sea of Thieves, CupHead, State of Decay 2, etc.. to all be native 4K. The 3rd party games are going to be whatever the developer's want it to be. Some games will be native 4K and some won't.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Antwan3K

@goldenelementxl said:

@Antwan3K:

I know exactly what you were saying.. without getting too deep into this yet again, when faced with his analysis of the Forza Engine running 4K/60fps on Ultra settings, you questioned every facet of his findings to include the implication that he was paid off and was nothing more than a PR mouthpiece.. it turns out that he was absolutely correct and FM7 is performing just as he said it would..

Now he's quoted as saying only 2 games at E3 were shown to be native 4K, which is as you would say is "highly debatable" since the vast majority of those games aren't finished products and many of them likely weren't available for that level of analysis, yet where is your questioning attitude now?.. I mean, you know for a fact that the Shadow of War devs have confirmed their game will be native 4K and Gears of War 4 was shown as native 4K, yet you still created this post?.. that's a total 180 in terms of your "questioning" of DF and it's directly related to whether the news is positive or negative for Xbox One X.. Aka my point..

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man said:

Incorrect. PS4 Pro has native 4k games, as well.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

DF is a hack and have always been anti Xbox. First off to prove my point where are all the DF videos for the Sony E3 games? That is right. Second they are just doing screen captures for the Xbox games. 3rd other games have already said their games will be native 4k.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Antwan3K

@goldenelementxl said:

dude, you must think this stuff still isn't written down somewhere.. it's on the internet sir and i have it bookmarked.. Richard did indeed run a test to see how the PC version of Forza Apex 6 ran in comparison to what he saw running on Xbox One X.. he admitted, within the very fist article, that the test was highly debatable but it was the best test he could run at that moment.. you questioned everything about the situation to include the possibility of his integrity being compromised.. a simple "hmm, i'll wait and see how this plays out but that's awesome if true" is all you had to say to "temper expextations".. you went WAAAAAYYYYYYY beyond that.. and as it turns out, he's not as incompetent as you apparently believed because his initial findings were spot on..

let's not gloss over that..

you didn't find out some new information that "eased your suspicions", he stated everything you're referencing in his very first article.. his second article, which was a deep dive into the ForzaTech demo, only served to reinforce what he originally said.. you're trying to rewrite history at this point to save face but you're not fooling anyone.. you were still questioning that original analysis all the way up until E3 where he was definitely proven correct.. and now the very first thing you do, instead of admitting you were wrong and being generally pleased at the awesome performance of Forza Motorsports 7, is cling to another "highly questionable" thing he's said and instead of being skeptical like you were before, now you're creating posts about it since it paints a negative narrative for Xbox One X.. again, please stop with the act.. you've been exposed and let's just move forward with that knowledge.. your credibility of being some unbiased gamer who just wants to temper expectations is shot and you cant blame anyone but yourself..

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

@Shewgenja said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

Incorrect. PS4 Pro has native 4k games, as well.

What AAA games does PS4 have in true 4K? I am not talking any low budget or indie games. Xbox has Forza, Crackdown and Shadow of War even before the launch of the X1X. So that is 3 more then PS4.

Do not give me any of that checkerboarding stuff either.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#44 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69364 Posts

And the resolution battle continues meanwhile I will

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56040 Posts

This is stupid. Most of the games shown at E3 2017 were all running on PC and this doesn't surprise to any PC gamers, E3 is known to do this and for a PC gamer like yourself Golden, you shouldn't be worrying about this stuff nor I don't see why you just can't wait until the damn thing release to see for yourself.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 FireEmblem_Man

@Antwan3K: You're dealing with a lot of bovine today, especially since they won't be able to Cross-play w/both Switch and XBox One gamers.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Antwan3K

@FireEmblem_Man said:

@Antwan3K: You're dealing with a lot of bovine today, especially since they won't be able to Cross-play w/both Switch and XBox One gamers.

For the Players..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By deactivated-63d2876fd4204

@kuu2: @Antwan3K: You both are wrong and misrepresenting what was said in the past. And the only reason you both seem to have uncovered some revelation about me is because I've been critical of an Xbox product and the coverage of it. "He used to be a good poster to have a conversation with." You mean when I was mostly critical of PS4 fans and the b.s. they were spewing? When they claimed their console was the "1080p" console, and who then would move the goal posts when those PR standards weren't met.

This board was told by lemmings we were getting a 4K, GTX 1070/1080 equivalent that would be $399 and run games with no patches necessary. Many lems, you included, laughed at checkerboard rendering and upscaling in regards to PS4 Pro. But now that devs are doing it on your favorite console it's no laughing matter.

You can say what you want about my integrity, but it's been clear from the beginning neither of you have ever had any. You enjoyed the company of users like me who made you feel better about your inferior console in the past, but turn on us when we question the level of superiority your new box has. It's like my opinion is only welcome when it's targeted at the opposition. The only thing different now is you two. I'm sorry, but I'm not here to provide you all a safe space. This is System Wars after all.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 FireEmblem_Man

@Antwan3K said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

For the Players..

Indeed! Cannot wait to play my friends in Rocket League that own it for the Xbox One, while I play portable on my Switch!

Atomolog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Atomolog
Member since 2016 • 195 Posts

People are making such a big deal of this.

4k native is better yes but 1440p 1660p and 1880p then checkboard to 4k is not a big difference. Its not worlds apart or anything of the sort. Its pretty damn close.

Some games will be 4k like gears halo forza and a couple more. Others will be checkboard to 4k that delivers 4kish results and denying this is just fanboys and haters ways of attacking consoles.

X1x will cost 500 with a controller and will run pretty damn well for the price.