I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

I think we can all agree that the Xbone is a piece of shit now and lems should feel bad for supporting it.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

I think we can all agree that the Xbone is a piece of shit now and lems should feel bad for supporting it.

why?

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46171 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

@scottpsfan14: this is SW!

This is madness !

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#104 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@shurns said:

@SolidTy said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

Destiny runs at 1080p and 30FPS on both PS4 and Xbox One

True, but Destiny is designed for PS360. I'll say this as well. After playing Destiny Alpha, the graphics were far from impressive. There were VERY last generation, but that was expected with a game tailored for PS360 install bases. It looked okay, but certainly not a pretty game...other than a few effects. It's definitely not a game that designed to push next gen hardware.

Another reason why Destiny is a terrible example? Bungie themselves have gone on record stating their goal for Destiny was graphical parity.

1. PS360 cross gen game
  2. Devs goal for Destiny was graphic Parity

There you have it.

I'm looking forward to Batman which will not be cross gen PS360 and future games that ARE NOT designed for old hardware (PS360) in mind. Those games will take advantage of the PS4/Xbone hardware as right now they are being held back by 2005 geometry/physics/AI, etc.

Thanks for the info about Destiny. I had no idea it wouldn't push next gen hardware.

Yea, Batman AK is definitely on top of my multiplatform list for next year.

Thanks! I appreciate that you read it and the shout out. :)

ninjaxams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#105 ninjaxams
Member since 2004 • 7500 Posts

@freedomfreak: or that ps4 was lead platform. the ps3 was clearly stronger than the 360 yet black ops ran like shit on ps3.

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#106  Edited By parkurtommo
Member since 2009 • 28295 Posts

@shawn30 said:

I don't count fps as I play, lol.

But your eyes do.

bublover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By bublover1
Member since 2013 • 133 Posts

@ninjaxams said:

@freedomfreak: or that ps4 was lead platform. the ps3 was clearly stronger than the 360 yet black ops ran like shit on ps3.

Doubt it.

Multiplat devs focus all their resources on optimizing the Xbone version and then doing a quick port to the PS4. Read DF's article on the development of The Crew.

This is why what you see on the Xbone is what you'll get for the rest of the generation. Devs have already expended every single optimization strategy on the Xbone. Devs have barely begun using the PS4's power.

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By LadyBlue
Member since 2012 • 4943 Posts

Parity as expected.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#109  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

@killzowned24 said:

Some more info.

"On the other hand, things appear a little more ropey on Xbox One, with Rebellion making a number of graphical sacrifices, perhaps in order to achieve native 1080p while targeting 60fps. These mainly come down to a reduction in texture filtering and use of lower-resolution artwork deployed upon surfaces on the ground. Indirect shadowing is also limited to screen-space ambient occlusion, while the PS4 and PC appear to utilise a more advanced implementation known as obscurance fields. This effect takes into account the radius between objects across the entire scene to produce a steady fall off with the indirect shadowing between light and dark areas, whereas SSAO creates a simpler black halo around objects that doesn't take into account such properties."

So not only does it perform way worse, it also looks worse too.

The PS4 game holds up rather well in approaching a 60fps set-up while featuring almost identical graphical quality to the PC game running with ultra settings enabled.

:D

XPOSBONE strikes again!

holy crap that's bad.

Now where's Foxhound and blackace? lul.

Oh teh parity!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

PS4 runs at 45 average. PC runs with 50-60 average. Highly intense scene force drops on both. Then shut the **** up about the PS4 being better than the XB1. It's playing for 10th place.

If you care so much about res and frames, you'd never bother with a console. Not a single person with a brain would buy a console to play games while they care about which resolution, frame rates and texture quality.

On console you can't even choose which one you'd like. The PS4 being better than the Bone on multiplats is simply a pointless and idiotic argument. Again, this is because if one cares so much about the graphical and technical fidelity in which a game runs, they'd get a PC. Sniper Elite is just one of many examples.

You know, like Watch Doges which runs at 900p, high, 30 fps on the PS4. Oh it's better than teh xbone. Yes, and it's weak......still.

The PC version also has drops into 40 FPS on a damn 680GTX stated by DF on ultra,since they claim the PS4 image quality is close to PC on Ultra man that is a huge win for the PS4,no matter what you say the PS4 doesn't have a GPU like the 680GTX inside hell is not even a 660ti like,so yeah color me impress.

That is total bullsh** if you care about frames and resolution that mean that i to fu**ing spend 4k in a PC to play nothing but the fastest and the highest resolution.? WTF man just because people don't want to go PC doesn't mean they don't care about frames an resolution what king of lame ass argument is that.?

I would have stayed on the damn PS1 if i didn't like better graphics.

The PS4 vs xbox one isn't not pointless or idiotic specially when the PS4 perform better and cost $100 less than the majority of people payed for an xbox one.

Again total bullsh** the xbox user base basically was compose of graphics whores,since the first xbox landed,train that fallow with the more powerful than 2005 PC xbox 360,the reason why so many lemmings refuse to let go the graphics argument and hold tied to DX12,cloud,ESRAM and all that crap is because they care.

So don't tell me that just because i want to buy a console it most be an under power piece of crap,if graphics were no important in console people would have not jump on the PS4 at record pace.

Funny thing is that half of steam can even fu**ing run Watch dogs the game requires a damn DX11 GPU and a quad core CPU when 47% of steam have dual cores and only 12% or so own a GPU stronger than the PS4,so yeah the PS4 may run it at 900p but it runs it,which is more than what 47% of steam users can say about the game and their PC.

Now cover your self your inner lemming is showing..

@Sagemode87 said:

@donalbane: Lems did it last gen, why demonize Cows about it? Plus, this is system wars. Gloating is gonna happen.

Exactly....

Avatar image for EducatingU_PCMR
EducatingU_PCMR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 EducatingU_PCMR
Member since 2013 • 1581 Posts

Poor consolites, 1080p60 is really a dream for them. Perhaps in 10 years.

Makes you think not to take any developer's claim seriously, Rebellion claimed 1080p at 60fps on both consoles LOL

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12181 Posts

You do know that the Xbox One has better Tile shading, physics, and a couple other things. Also the PS4 gpu is now only 28% stronger than the X1.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By tormentos

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

Makes you think not to take any developer's claim seriously, Rebellion claimed 1080p at 60fps on both consoles LOL

Even if the console had a R290 still developers would chose visuals over frames,it happen already and it will always be like that.

@xhawk27 said:

You do know that the Xbox One has better Tile shading, physics, and a couple other things. Also the PS4 gpu is now only 28% stronger than the X1.

Hahahaha............

No.....

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52423 Posts

Hahahahaaaahaaa...

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By xhawk27

@tormentos said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

Even if the console had a R290 still developers would chose visuals over frames,it happen already and it will always be like that.

@xhawk27 said:

Hahahaha............

No.....

Prove me wrong. Now that X1 has 10% more GPU power. Tile shading is great on the X1 because of the esram.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

ITT: a lot of salty lems

"bu teh sdk!" "bu bu bu teh magical software update!"

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Krelian-co

@xhawk27 said:

@tormentos said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

@xhawk27 said:

Hahahaha............

No.....

Prove me wrong. Now that X1 has 10% more GPU power.

the burden of proof is in the one talking bs so, prove it.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 xhawk27

@Krelian-co said:

@xhawk27 said:

@tormentos said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

@xhawk27 said:

Hahahaha............

No.....

I already know it is so I don't have to prove anything to you or the rest of the SDF. Most Devs know that the tile streaming is better on the X1 because of the esram. Physics is going to be better because of the Cloud and the CPU is clocked higher.

topgunmv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 topgunmv
Member since 2003 • 10880 Posts

That article says the pc version has bugged shadows, but I can't for the life of me tell the difference in their comparison screenshot.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 lostrib

@xhawk27 said:

@Krelian-co said:

I already know it is so I don't have to prove anything to you or the rest of the SDF. Most Devs know that the tile streaming is better on the X1 because of the esram. Physics is going to be better because of the Cloud and the CPU is clocked higher.

How do you know this?

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 xhawk27

@lostrib said:

@xhawk27 said:

@Krelian-co said:

How do you know this?

Look it up.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@xhawk27 said:

@Krelian-co said:

@xhawk27 said:

@tormentos said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

@xhawk27 said:

Hahahaha............

No.....

From what I recall the CPU on the PS4 is stronger by a tiny bit because it has more accessible cores.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 lostrib

@xhawk27 said:

@lostrib said:

@xhawk27 said:

@Krelian-co said:

How do you know this?

Look it up.

you made the claim, you provide the evidence

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 xhawk27

@super600:

I thought they had the same amount of cores unless X1 has to use one or more for Kinect resources. Still think the CPU is clock higher on the X1.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@xhawk27 said:

@super600:

I thought they had the same amount of cores unless X1 has to use one or more for Kinect resources. Still think the CPU is clock higher on the X1.

I think the XB1 uses some of the cpu cores for kinect from what I recall.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 lostrib

@xhawk27 said:

@super600:

barely, which probably wont give a noticeable difference

_SWAG_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 _SWAG_
Member since 2009 • 2674 Posts

xbone is such a piece if doo doo. every game that came out is better on ps4. m$ should go ahead and make the xbone a dvr becoz this gaming thang aint workin for them leave it to sony to show how its done. sony saved gaming imho facts

TuuPumpChump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#128  Edited By TuuPumpChump
Member since 2014 • 99 Posts

If you can call that an advantage. Lolz...so much for that 50%. Wonder why the second screen didn't wait for the texture to load.

X1 FTW

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Krelian-co

@xhawk27 said:

@Krelian-co said:

@xhawk27 said:

@tormentos said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

@xhawk27 said:

Hahahaha............

No.....

lol lems, still in denial. Esram is for helping stream because the ram on the xbone slower, tiled resources is a technique that leaves textures that are getting reused in memory so they don't have to be loaded again, ON RAM, esram is 32mb, it doesn't have space for saving textures, it is exclusively for streaming fast, even tiled resources will be faster on ps4 because of the faster ram, the xbone will ahve to stream them over and over trough the esram, also loled at teh magical cloud, wake me up when they have delivered anything that they promised which us people who actually know how the internet works know it won't make a difference.

So there it is my good lem, i took the effort of explaining, sorry to bust your bubble. Keep eating that PR up.

sam890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 sam890
Member since 2005 • 1119 Posts

@tormentos said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

Excuses

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Krelian-co
@tormentos said:
@EducatingU_PCMR said:

if it had a 290 they wouldn't have to choose, genius.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 tormentos

@xhawk27 said:

Prove me wrong. Now that X1 has 10% more GPU power. Tile shading is great on the X1 because of the esram.

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Is not even 10%..hahaha and that has sh** to do with tiling..hahahaaaaaa

Just stop dude..

topgunmv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 topgunmv
Member since 2003 • 10880 Posts

@sam890 said:

@tormentos said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

Excuses

Truth

cfisher2833

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 cfisher2833
Member since 2011 • 2150 Posts

Damn, those are some wild fluctuations on both consoles. Looks like CPU bottlenecking. I am surprised they didn't just lock it at 30.

YD_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#136 YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

Yawn.. keep comparing shit games looking for ps4 "wins" because you don't have any worthwhile games to.. you know.. actually play on your ps4. Keep "awaiting" for 2015 maybe. Cows...

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 tormentos
@Krelian-co said:
@tormentos said:
@EducatingU_PCMR said:

The 360 is a testament to that it had a GPU stronger than a $500 7800GTX on 2005 and few games were 60FPS,call of duty 2 that i remember,which by the way was the only COD game on 360 to be native 720p all other are upscale because as visuals were improve in order to try to keep the frames at 60 resolution was the trade off.

This game would been 60FPS now if the console had a R290 but few other games would since the console would have been push to deliver great visuals rather than 60 FPS,i am sure that lowering the assets a little more it would have been a solid 60 but they were chasing certain image quality.

In the end developers on consoles will mostly chose visuals over frames.

@sam890 said:

Excuses

Prove it how many games on xbox 360 on 2005 and 2006 where 60FPS the xbox 360 carry a $500+ GPU inside the unit,in fact it was more or less as powerful as a 7900GTX,and stronger than the 7800GTX as well,yet few games were 60FPS when on PC by just adjusting you could have reach it on those GPU.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Krelian-co

@tormentos said:
@Krelian-co said:
@tormentos said:
@EducatingU_PCMR said:

The 360 is a testament to that it had a GPU stronger than a $500 7800GTX on 2005 and few games were 60FPS,call of duty 2 that i remember,which by the way was the only COD game on 360 to be native 720p all other are upscale because as visuals were improve in order to try to keep the frames at 60 resolution was the trade off.

This game would been 60FPS now if the console had a R290 but few other games would since the console would have been push to deliver great visuals rather than 60 FPS,i am sure that lowering the assets a little more it would have been a solid 60 but they were chasing certain image quality.

In the end developers on consoles will mostly chose visuals over frames.

Prove it how many games on xbox 360 on 2005 and 2006 where 60FPS the xbox 360 carry a $500+ GPU inside the unit,in fact it was more or less as powerful as a 7900GTX,and stronger than the 7800GTX as well,yet few games were 60FPS when on PC by just adjusting you could have reach it on those GPU.

Cool story bro, that was in 2005, it's 2014 and consoles released with pos gpu.

sam890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 sam890
Member since 2005 • 1119 Posts

@tormentos said:

@sam890 said:

Excuses

Dude it's 2014 I would EXPECT to have all my games to be 60FPS, if it's truly "Next-gen".

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

These are the choices bone owners have. 1- 720p cinematic sexyness (its amazing in 2014), NO AA (BF4), textures on par with ps4. 2- 792p, no AA, textures on par with ps4 or slightly worst, worst lightning/shadows resolution. 3- 1080p, said 60fps games drop to 28fps, worst textures, worst lighting, worst shadows, AA **** all, no AF. What a magnificent $500 next generation console. WoWoW.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@killzowned24:

From http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-sniper-elite-3-face-off

"Here we see similar frame-rates across both consoles, with the PS4 version edging out an occasional 5-10fps lead ".

5 fps less against 55 fps = 10 percent difference.

10 fps less against 55 fps = 18 percent difference.

Xbox One has issues with "anisotropic filtering" not with texture assets.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

PC Knight Rises

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 ronvalencia

@btk2k2 said:

Ron Ron Ron, you were so wrong about this game. Here is what he said about it in the Xbox 10% GPU boost thread.

@ronvalencia: My theory roughly matches Snipper Elite 3's (proper tiling example) results i.e. both are at 1920x1080p shooter type game with X1 having slightly less frame rate than PS4.

It does have a slightly lower frame rate, if you consider 10-15 FPS slight but it also has decreased IQ. As with a lot of other games that have been released the overall difference is around 50% in favour of the PS4, and this is in a game you touted as matching your theory regarding using proper tiling. Face it Ron, you are completely wrong on this.

Xbox One has issues with it's anisotropic filtering NOT lower quality texture assets i.e. "Rebellion says is down to lower anisotropic filtering, not lower quality assets".

You got problems reading http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-sniper-elite-3-face-off

"Here we see similar frame-rates across both consoles, with the PS4 version edging out an occasional 5-10fps lead "

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 ronvalencia

@tormentos said:

@btk2k2 said:

Ron Ron Ron, you were so wrong about this game. Here is what he said about it in the Xbox 10% GPU boost thread.

@ronvalencia: My theory roughly matches Snipper Elite 3's (proper tiling example) results i.e. both are at 1920x1080p shooter type game with X1 having slightly less frame rate than PS4.

It does have a slightly lower frame rate, if you consider 10-15 FPS slight but it also has decreased IQ. As with a lot of other games that have been released the overall difference is around 50% in favour of the PS4, and this is in a game you touted as matching your theory regarding using proper tiling. Face it Ron, you are completely wrong on this.

Is even bigger at times is 20FPS the difference the xbox one should stay away from 1080p in FPS,like i have been saying it can run the games but at what quality,the PS4 not only has a frame advantage it also has a quality advantage as well.

Poor Ronvalencia he used this games and quoted that developers like 100 times..hahahaha

Remember when i say the games wasn't even that great looking how anal he went.? hahaha

Scratch tiling from the parity chart...hahahaha

@StormyJoe said:

@killzowned24: In other news, forumites like "killzowned24" continue to scour the internet in an attempt to find articles to ease their insecurity over their console choice; and hopefully, in their minds, convince others to buy what they have.

In other news butthurt fan who claimed the difference would be 5 FPS in game,fill 2 rivers with its tears..hahahahaa

Now where is Blackace,B4X,slowrobby,and several other trolls who argue against me on this sh**...

Like i say the xbox one can run 1080p but quality will suffer and it is proven here,an up to 20FPS gap with better textures and effects..

Another person who changed DF's statement. From http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-sniper-elite-3-face-off

"Here we see similar frame-rates across both consoles, with the PS4 version edging out an occasional 5-10fps lead "

Like with X1 vs PS4, I have zero expectation for a prototype 7850 with 1.3 TFLOPS to beat R7-265 with 1.89 TFLOPS.

They are both in similar class 1.x TFLOPS GCNs, which one box position at 1.84 TFLOPS and the other box positioned around 1.3 TFLOPS.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#145 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

@killzowned24: My point

btk2k2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By btk2k2
Member since 2003 • 440 Posts

@ronvalencia said:

@killzowned24:

From http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-sniper-elite-3-face-off

"Here we see similar frame-rates across both consoles, with the PS4 version edging out an occasional 5-10fps lead ".

The PS4 does not average 55 FPS, it is around 50 FPS, the XBox is around 10-15 FPS worse than this depending on the scene. Since the Xbox One does not have V-Sync enabled there is also a lot of tearing to achieve this lower level of performance. When you do turn V-sync on to remove the tearing the game gets locked at 30FPS with the occasional dip below so you are in the exact same position you were in with Tomb Raider. which is a significant gap. This is defiantly much worse then your 'theory' would have us believe so I repeat, you are WRONG, just admit it and move on to another board where your nonsense can go unchallenged.

@ronvalencia: In answer to your edit, no I do not have problems reading I just disagree. I watched the 5 minute video and there was a near constant 10 - 15 FPS advantage to the PS4 with spikes to 20+ in instances. There were occasions when the game play was not quite synced due to the interactive nature of the game where the frame rates could show higher or lower differences but I eliminated those as they were rendering different things.

Perhaps the video is just highlighting the differences and they edited out the parts where the frame rates were similar but if they did this they need to have a min, max, avg FPS chart as using subjective language in an objective article is not appropriate.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By tormentos

@ronvalencia said:

Another person who changed DF's statement. From http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-sniper-elite-3-face-off

Like with X1 vs PS4, I have zero expectation for a prototype 7850 with 1.3 TFLOPS to beat R7-265 with 1.89 TFLOPS.

They are both in similar class 1.x TFLOPS GCNs, which one box position at 1.84 TFLOPS and the other box positioned around 1.3 TFLOPS.

See the video it reach as high as 20 FPS.

While having better textures filtering,and quality effects that is a knock out blow..

You quoted that developers like 100 times bro...lol

@Krelian-co said:

Cool story bro, that was in 2005, it's 2014 and consoles released with pos gpu.

But the point still stand because there were console with comparable GPU to what the top of the line was back then and 60FPS wasn't the standard of close.

Yes they have lower end GPU specially the xbox one,but the PS4 GPU is not a POS,in fact 88% of people on steam don't have 1 stronger which says allot.

Now i know there are way more powerful GPU out there but when the majority of hermits don't pay for them for what does it serve you.? Look at Drive Club Infamous and that is a POS r265,imagine if the GPU was an R290.

@sam890 said:

Dude it's 2014 I would EXPECT to have all my games to be 60FPS, if it's truly "Next-gen".

It doesn't matter since my argument was that even if it had a R290 developers would have go for extreme visuals rather than extreme frames,in 2005 it was also next gen and the GPU inside the 360 was even more powerful than a $500 PC one changed nothing.

@ronvalencia said:

@killzowned24:

So that would be your whole argument.? How pathetic you are admit you loss and that you ride this developers nuts over and over again,but but but Rebellion say the xbox one has tricks proper tilling bla bla bla..

At soon as you start the video at 6 second mark 56FPS on PS4 42 FPS on xbox one.

14 FPS difference.

17 Second mark PS4 58FPS xbox one 39FPS.

19 FPS difference.

44 second mark PS4 59FPS xbox one 48FPS, 11 FPS difference.

51 second mark PS4 60FPS XBO 40FPS 20 FPS gap.

In fact from 51 second mark the PS4 command from 14 to 20 FPS advantage for a few sequences,until the part changes.

And the end result is this..

So the PS4 is ahead frame wise and IQ wise as well,Rebellion fail at getting parity in this game and you are owned...lol

@btk2k2 said:

The PS4 does not average 55 FPS, it is around 50 FPS, the XBox is around 10-15 FPS worse than this depending on the scene. Since the Xbox One does not have V-Sync enabled there is also a lot of tearing to achieve this lower level of performance. When you do turn V-sync on to remove the tearing the game gets locked at 30FPS with the occasional dip below so you are in the exact same position you were in with Tomb Raider. which is a significant gap. This is defiantly much worse then your 'theory' would have us believe so I repeat, you are WRONG, just admit it and move on to another board where your nonsense can go unchallenged.

@ronvalencia: In answer to your edit, no I do not have problems reading I just disagree. I watched the 5 minute video and there was a near constant 10 - 15 FPS advantage to the PS4 with spikes to 20+ in instances. There were occasions when the game play was not quite synced due to the interactive nature of the game where the frame rates could show higher or lower differences but I eliminated those as they were rendering different things.

Perhaps the video is just highlighting the differences and they edited out the parts where the frame rates were similar but if they did this they need to have a min, max, avg FPS chart as using subjective language in an objective article is not appropriate.

Exactly the game is 1080p and just like tomb raider the game can be large,specially if you turn Vsinc on,and like in tomb raider as well image quality isn't on par either,so yeah the xbox one can achieve 1080p but most do so at lower quality than the PS4 while losing the frame war.

Ronvalencia loss his argument,this is another one he loss,he has been losing many since the xbox one came out..hahaha

Her quoted Rebellion ass religiously over and over again time and time again,but but using Rebellions proper tilling tricks..hahaha

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#148 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

@I_can_haz:

Worse than PS4? Sure.

Still like 10 times more powerful than the amazing PS3, so how is it a piece of $hit? :p

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#149  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

We all here need to agree that IF developers want to take into consideration PS4s extra graphical power , every single multiplatform game will look or play or both , better on PS4. Period.

Now if developers want to bring exactly the same quality of a title on both consoles so both be equally happy its NOT that X1 is on par with PS4 by any means , is that DEVELOPERS didnt want their game to be different on one version over the other.

When lems understand this theyll stop triumphing topics about how X1 is getting equal to a PS4 graphically. Whatever MS do , SDKs, patches , Dx 12 , Kinect removal , marketing , hyping ... whatever the hell MS do .... you name it .. 7790 will be an 7790 forever ! Thats the graphical source and nothing else matters THAT much. And that GPU is a crappy one , not even close to a 7850. Thats what CANT change and that what DOES matter most . After that GDDR5 >> DDR 3 also.

So , again , let it go lems. Its up to developers if they want their version to look and play exactly the same on all versions or be different. If they decide to be different , 99.99% of the time PS4s version will be better. And not slightly better that someone might not tell the difference side to side , like last gen.. If NOT , certainly is NOT because X1 is on par with a PS4 graphics wise.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

Destiny runs at 1080p and 30FPS on both PS4 and Xbox One

Embarrassing attempt at damage control.

How is the truth damage control?

Months ago: "Sniper Elite 3 1080p on both platforms using February SDKs! Parity achieved!"

In reality:

- PS4 almost matches PC IQ, running at ultra settings.

- Xbone has lower resolution artwork and reduced texture filtering and also limited indirect shadowing

- Xbone closest to delivering 60 fps experience with a 5-10 fps lead over XB1

- Xbone has trouble keeping a consistent framerate when vegetation is on screen

- Xbone suffers a lot from tearing