DF: Outlast Face Off - Parity Same on PS4 & XBox One.

• 116 results
#101 Edited by tormentos (26634 posts) -

@delta3074 said:

i see you got what i wrote completely out of context again.

I Cannot believe you are still stupid enough to think i am a lemming.

Classic Cow with his tail between his legs argument....Accuse everyone who disagrees with your points of being a lemming.

Show me evidence from my posting history from the last year that proves i am a lemming or shut up about me being a lemming dude , because i am quite frankly had enough of your Bullshit calling me a Lem.

I cannot believe you are stupid enough to call me a lemming when the main point of my post was to stand up for the Ps4.

What a TW**.

Also, quote me directly and stop being Lazy dude because i am just going to ignore your reolies unles you adress me directly dude.

you also have a poor memory, i Didn;t gloat about 360 multiplats being superior, in fact, it was me that constantly pointed out that it was only about 65% of multiplats that ran superior and not the 95% that lems claimed.

I didn't gloat, just pointed out the facts, although the differences where hardly noticeable they where still there.

Not my problem if you cannot handle the truth mate:)

So basically, F you and your extremely poor BS memory and all the BS that you make up about people here on GS to try to somehow discredit them.

As far as i am concerned from now on everything you say is BS unless you back it up with Solid watertight FACTS

Stopped reading there you are a lemming and last gen your wife owned a PS3 not you,which you barely played by your own arguments..

And yes you ride on the superior xbox 360 version as well.

#102 Edited by Guy_Brohski (1820 posts) -

@blackace said:

@clyde46 said:

Not exactly a taxing game.

Who cares? Game loads faster on the XB1. That's actually the only difference with the console versions.

Cows will tell you longer loading times are cinematic and add to the game now.

#103 Edited by foxhound_fox (96698 posts) -

@tormentos: Love all those launch titles and theoretical numbers.

#104 Posted by Guy_Brohski (1820 posts) -

@eNT1TY said:

@foxhound_fox said:

The Xbone and PS4 are closer in terms of performance than the PS3 and 360 were, and late in the generation there was barely any difference. This generation will be even more bland when it comes to performance wars.

It is actually the exact opposite of this. The differences in multiplats last gen were generally less than 10% in resolution and/or 1-5fps difference and that was with architectural differences between ps3 and 360. Now it can be as much as 18-40% difference in resolution and/or 5-30 fps difference in framerate while both are very similar machines just one having some provably weaker parts. As last gen engines are phased out and ground up current gen titles are cranked out disparity might even increase.

Last gen the 360 absolutely shat on PS3 multiplats for the majority of the lifecycle. Remember Ghostbusters 360 vs PS3? Bayonetta? The differences were enormous in the textures and framerate department. Red Dead Redemption was another example, although to a lesser degree. But Rockstar has just now managed parity on last gen consoles with GTA V, after 7-8 years. They've managed parity even though the Xbox360 has a better GPU 100% more VRAM than the PS3. It stands to reason that with Xbox One's more powerful CPU and eSRAM and DX12, we will probably see parity in this gen once again, eventually.

#105 Posted by Strutten (1263 posts) -

@tormentos: Massive facepalm to you dude.. laughable . actually not even worth laugh. no offense - but seriously, so much bs coming from you its insane.. and since you attacked delta with the "im not a lem", youre wife owned a ps3 blah blah" and so on.. dude you dont even own an effing ps4 - yet you are here defending it on daily basis, i mean what the effing? that's el tormented logic for ya.

But "lem"me help you - here goes ; for starters :

1: Try read first what others are typing.

2: Stop taking things out of context/spinning things.

3: Sure it's System wars, but you take "teh internetz" a tad to serious.

4: In the end, i really dont think he will care or any others will - its still only consoles.

Also why are you clapping your hands on sunset OD ? with a few drops to 20's * which only was a brief second anyway, also it was a trailer that got analysed. facepalm

and as for the witcher which proves even more bs from you ;

Witcher 3 Confirmed E3 Xbox stage demo 900p/30fps

and since you like neogaf so much i even got a link for you

Gaf Link

and some text for the lazy ;

A 900p resolution is CD Projekt's "minimum", Mamais said. "We will hit 900p no problem. We'd like to get it up to 1080p on Xbox One. That's our goal. Whether we can do it or not I don't know. We've got to squeeze everything we can out of the hardware.

"Microsoft and Sony say 900p is the sweet spot, and there's not a lot of difference visually between 900p and 1080p, but it's a hot topic now. So that's what my goal is."

To this end, CD Projekt is working directly with Microsoft engineers to try to improve the game's performance on Xbox One.

Want me to debunk you even further ?

#106 Edited by tormentos (26634 posts) -

@foxhound_fox said:

@tormentos: Love all those launch titles and theoretical numbers.

The funny thing about theoretical numbers is that when it is the same hardware family they never lie..

Have a nice time waiting for parity,if we go by sport games and un impressive games the xbox one had parity since launch..lol

@Guy_Brohski said:

@eNT1TY said:

@foxhound_fox said:

The Xbone and PS4 are closer in terms of performance than the PS3 and 360 were, and late in the generation there was barely any difference. This generation will be even more bland when it comes to performance wars.

It is actually the exact opposite of this. The differences in multiplats last gen were generally less than 10% in resolution and/or 1-5fps difference and that was with architectural differences between ps3 and 360. Now it can be as much as 18-40% difference in resolution and/or 5-30 fps difference in framerate while both are very similar machines just one having some provably weaker parts. As last gen engines are phased out and ground up current gen titles are cranked out disparity might even increase.

Last gen the 360 absolutely shat on PS3 multiplats for the majority of the lifecycle. Remember Ghostbusters 360 vs PS3? Bayonetta? The differences were enormous in the textures and framerate department. Red Dead Redemption was another example, although to a lesser degree. But Rockstar has just now managed parity on last gen consoles with GTA V, after 7-8 years. They've managed parity even though the Xbox360 has a better GPU 100% more VRAM than the PS3. It stands to reason that with Xbox One's more powerful CPU and eSRAM and DX12, we will probably see parity in this gen once again, eventually.

Enormous.? WTF man in what realm that was.?

The xbox 360 had a stronger GPU,it had a much weaker CPU which could barely help the GPU,it was a case of 2 vs 1..

Multiplatform ran mostly better on 360 because the xbox 360 was easier to work with,the PS3 by far if the worse console to code last gen and the worse in sony history.

The CPU on the PS3 could handle GPU task,and helped the GPU offload workloads the xbox 360 CPU could no,when developer started to use Cell SPE the whole thing changed,several multiplatforms games were actully superior on PS3.

The xbox 360 didn't have 100% more Vram than the PS3 from where in hell did you pull that,the xbox 360 had 512MB unified which mean both system and GPU shared the memory,it was never use all for GPU the PS3 had the same 512MB but split,in the end it didn't matter because the CPU offloaded process for the GPU and used memory as well,not only that the RSX and Cell shared a direct bus something Xenon and Xenos didn't share.

So it was.

Xenos > RSX

Cell > Xenon

Cell+RSX > Xenon+ Xenos.

As simple as that oh and nice that you forgot about exclusive which on PS3 had been putting the xbox 360 to shame since 2007.

Forza 4 = 1280x720 60FPS no dynamic weather no dynamic day to night changes.

GT6 = 1280x1080 40 to 60FPS dynamic weather,dynamic day to night changes..

Which is pushing more take a guess.

The xbox one doesn't have a more powerful CPU it has the same one clocked 100mhz faster,but thanks to the xbox one cumbersome memory set up is actually the PS4 one CPU the one that is performing better..

http://gamingbolt.com/substance-engine-increases-ps4-xbox-one-texture-generation-speed-to-14-mbs-12-mbs-respectively

For got sake.

ESRAM isn't an advantage for xbox one.

DX12 is already on xbox one since launch consoles API are streamline.

And the 100mhz difference is nothing,over clock your CPU 100mhz and tell me it is a whole new beast that would get 100% more performance.

@Strutten said:

@tormentos: Massive facepalm to you dude.. laughable . actually not even worth laugh. no offense - but seriously, so much bs coming from you its insane.. and since you attacked delta with the "im not a lem", youre wife owned a ps3 blah blah" and so on.. dude you dont even own an effing ps4 - yet you are here defending it on daily basis, i mean what the effing? that's el tormented logic for ya.

But "lem"me help you - here goes ; for starters :

1: Try read first what others are typing.

2: Stop taking things out of context/spinning things.

3: Sure it's System wars, but you take "teh internetz" a tad to serious.

4: In the end, i really dont think he will care or any others will - its still only consoles.

Also why are you clapping your hands on sunset OD ? with a few drops to 20's * which only was a brief second anyway, also it was a trailer that got analysed. facepalm

and as for the witcher which proves even more bs from you ;

Witcher 3 Confirmed E3 Xbox stage demo 900p/30fps

and since you like neogaf so much i even got a link for you

Gaf Link

and some text for the lazy ;

A 900p resolution is CD Projekt's "minimum", Mamais said. "We will hit 900p no problem. We'd like to get it up to 1080p on Xbox One. That's our goal. Whether we can do it or not I don't know. We've got to squeeze everything we can out of the hardware.

"Microsoft and Sony say 900p is the sweet spot, and there's not a lot of difference visually between 900p and 1080p, but it's a hot topic now. So that's what my goal is."

To this end, CD Projekt is working directly with Microsoft engineers to try to improve the game's performance on Xbox One.

Want me to debunk you even further ?

Oh wait you miss it i do own a PS4 you buffoon..

1-I read what he was typing,telling lemming to admit defeat and on the other side saying that people who care about performance should get a PC.

2-I Didn't and i know why i said it dude Dalta has argue graphics with me in the past here i have a 2003 join date you sad troll.

3-Not more than you i may look harsh but i know delta has been right some times and other he don't which is more than i can say about you.

It had drops period at 900p...

Wasn't CD confirmed to be 1080p 60FPS and ended up been 720p.? I'll wait until launch for real confirmation.

""That's our goal. Whether we can do it or not I don't know.""

The most important part in the sentence wanting and achieving are to different things.

Oh and the PS4 one is rumor to be 1080p..

#107 Edited by delta3074 (19933 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@delta3074 said:

i see you got what i wrote completely out of context again.

I Cannot believe you are still stupid enough to think i am a lemming.

Classic Cow with his tail between his legs argument....Accuse everyone who disagrees with your points of being a lemming.

Show me evidence from my posting history from the last year that proves i am a lemming or shut up about me being a lemming dude , because i am quite frankly had enough of your Bullshit calling me a Lem.

I cannot believe you are stupid enough to call me a lemming when the main point of my post was to stand up for the Ps4.

What a TW**.

Also, quote me directly and stop being Lazy dude because i am just going to ignore your reolies unles you adress me directly dude.

you also have a poor memory, i Didn;t gloat about 360 multiplats being superior, in fact, it was me that constantly pointed out that it was only about 65% of multiplats that ran superior and not the 95% that lems claimed.

I didn't gloat, just pointed out the facts, although the differences where hardly noticeable they where still there.

Not my problem if you cannot handle the truth mate:)

So basically, F you and your extremely poor BS memory and all the BS that you make up about people here on GS to try to somehow discredit them.

As far as i am concerned from now on everything you say is BS unless you back it up with Solid watertight FACTS

Stopped reading there you are a lemming and last gen your wife owned a PS3 not you,which you barely played by your own arguments..

And yes you ride on the superior xbox 360 version as well.

like i said, Bull s***, it's as simple as that.

How does my wife owning a Ps3 which i barely played on make me a lemming exactly?

I hardly played on my wifes Ps3 because my wife isn't keen on other people touching her stuff despite us being married, i made that QUITE CLEAR on several occasions also.

i asked you to provide solid evidence i was a lem, you come back with baseless conjecture.

You cannot provide the evidence because it doesn't exist and you know how it works on system wars, NO evidence NO case dude.

You can never provide any evidence because you cannot provide evidence for Bulls***,lol

#108 Posted by Heil68 (57720 posts) -

i haven't played it yet..too scared. :P

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
#109 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (6789 posts) -

looks like a 2001 PC game

#110 Posted by Liquid_ (3818 posts) -

why would you even post this comparison? the game isn't graphically impressive at all

#111 Posted by Promised_Trini (3651 posts) -

These kinda threads crack me up.

#112 Posted by AugustEvans (239 posts) -

Does anyone else think it's funny that all the way up until the ps3, no PlayStation console was clearly the most powerful console and now they finally have their first most powerful console and they're acting like PS was always the most powerful and Xbox was always weak? lol

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
#113 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6843 posts) -

Time to let this embarrassing thread die.

#114 Posted by Couth_ (10369 posts) -

@santoron said:

@foxhound_fox said:

The Xbone and PS4 are closer in terms of performance than the PS3 and 360 were,

That is quite simply factually incorrect. How on earth could you be this misinformed with all the time you spend around here?

Fox doesn't actually believe what he writes. He just mindlessly spews out anti-playstation propoganda

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
#115 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (18733 posts) -

@Couth_ said:

@santoron said:

@foxhound_fox said:

The Xbone and PS4 are closer in terms of performance than the PS3 and 360 were,

That is quite simply factually incorrect. How on earth could you be this misinformed with all the time you spend around here?

Fox doesn't actually believe what he writes. He just mindlessly spews out anti-playstation propoganda

I kind of got that feeling as well.

#116 Posted by SambaLele (5552 posts) -

This changes everything.

#117 Posted by Krelian-co (13274 posts) -

"parity same" gotta love dumb people trying to use words they don't understand

#118 Posted by hoosier7 (4166 posts) -

@Krelian-co said:

"parity same" gotta love dumb people trying to use words they don't understand

I'd laugh but this isn't even the first time Blackace has been called out on it yet he's still not worked it out.