DF Interviews Playground Games; Find out why Forza is "best-in-class."

This topic is locked from further discussion.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#201 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

It's funny that lems are saying Forza Horizon and Halo 4 looks amazing and possibly "graphics king", but I've seen such graphics before on PS3... So when I was playing Forza Horizon demo, I was like "meh". Nothing ground-breaking. PS3 has already done that, so the 360 is just catching up.

What the hell have lems been smoking?

GamerwillzPS
Tell me, how many Ps3 games run FXAA and 4x MSAA,i didn't think either console could manage that and i bet the only reason the 360 can is because of it's 10MB Edram you may have seen games that look better but from a technical standpoint Forza Horizon does things that other games on consoles do not, you clearly didn't read the article because it's obvious that DF are incerdibly impressed with what Forza Horizon achieves on the technical level, only a complete moron would think that Forza horizon isn't anything ground breaking in the graphics department, GT5 looks nowhere near as good,lol
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#202 Jonwh18
Member since 2009 • 9350 Posts

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

It's funny that lems are saying Forza Horizon and Halo 4 looks amazing and possibly "graphics king", but I've seen such graphics before on PS3... So when I was playing Forza Horizon demo, I was like "meh". Nothing ground-breaking. PS3 has already done that, so the 360 is just catching up.

CanYouDiglt

Oh look I guess you are back to being your normal Sony fanboy self. So that whole 3 days you acted as if you were some hardcore PC fanboy is now done and you are going back to your normal self? Only thing more funny then your posts is anyone that actually takes your posts serious.

The same could be applied to you. YOu have said you do quite a lot of PC gaming when we have had conversations in the past, but you only ever hype the 360 and its games.

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 jessejay420
Member since 2011 • 4091 Posts
[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

delta3074
Tell me, how many Ps3 games run FXAA and 4x MSAA,i didn't think either console could manage that and i bet the only reason the 360 can is because of it's 10MB Edram you may have seen games that look better but from a technical standpoint Forza Horizon does things that other games on consoles do not, you clearly didn't read the article because it's obvious that DF are incerdibly impressed with what Forza Horizon achieves on the technical level, only a complete moron would think that Forza horizon isn't anything ground breaking in the graphics department, GT5 looks nowhere near as good,lol

its also further proof that forza is better than GT ;)
CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts
[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

Oh look I guess you are back to being your normal Sony fanboy self. So that whole 3 days you acted as if you were some hardcore PC fanboy is now done and you are going back to your normal self? Only thing more funny then your posts is anyone that actually takes your posts serious.

The same could be applied to you. YOu have said you do quite a lot of PC gaming when we have had conversations in the past, but you only ever hype the 360 and its games.

Really I mostly just try to give cows a hard time. Thank you for noticing my posts though.
Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#205 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts
[QUOTE="parkurtommo"] Why would I be bitter? lol I mean, I'm a PC gamer, and since I've only been one for a few months, I don't know half of those games (and don't really want to know tbh), so you statement was utterly false rofl.

Only been a PC gamer for a few months? Wowsers.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#206 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

GamerwillzPS

Yeah, because I'm sure a lot of PS3 games run FXAA and 4x MSAA all while maintaining a consistent 30fps with no frame drops or screen tearing.

Face facts kiddo. Forza Horizon is one of the most technologically advanced console games of this gen. No racing game on the PS3 looks as good as Forza Horizon does.

FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#207 FrozenLiquid
Member since 2007 • 13555 Posts
While I'm not too keen on Microsoft's Forza, Gears, Halo formula... I have to say, it's times like this where I can't really argue.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 delta3074

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

The_Game21x

Yeah, because I'm sure a lot of PS3 games run FXAA and 4x MSAA all while maintaining a consistent 30fps with no frame drops or screen tearing.

Face facts kiddo. Forza Horizon is one of the most technologically advanced console games of this gen. No racing game on the PS3 looks as good as Forza Horizon does.

just running 4xMSAA and FXAA in tandem is an achievement in itself, when i first read that my initial thoughts where 'that can't be right'
jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#209 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

[QUOTE="jsmoke03"][QUOTE="PhazonBlazer"]

So what do you call Little Big Planet Karting?

Z-Fatalis

an arcade racer...only an idiot would pass it off as anything else

Player Generated Raceror if you preferUser Generated Content Racer

Come at me bro

just add the arcade part on any of those titles and its 100% accurate.... i don't know why you guys are soo scared to admitt something is an arcade racer or not. forza horizon is an arcade racer to me....
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]Oh look I guess you are back to being your normal Sony fanboy self. So that whole 3 days you acted as if you were some hardcore PC fanboy is now done and you are going back to your normal self? Only thing more funny then your posts is anyone that actually takes your posts serious. CanYouDiglt

Really I mostly just try to give cows a hard time. Thank you for noticing my posts though.

No problem :):P

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 The_Game21x
[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

delta3074

just running 4xMSAA and FXAA in tandem is an achievement in itself, when i first read that my initial thoughts where 'that can't be right'

Indeed, it is quite shocking that Playground was able to pull it off. MS should definitely buy them out, they're definitely a talented set of developers.
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

The_Game21x

Indeed, it is quite shocking that Playground was able to pull it off. MS should definitely buy them out, they're definitely a talented set of developers.

no contract, like what they did with bingie, sure. But Buy the devs no no no! Not because I have a hope that they will make gmes for other companies, but because of what M$ does to devs they own. You can't deny, M$'s best FP games come from contracts not owned devs. See halo 1-reach, Gears 1-3.... then look at rare :(. We don't want another rare. Also look at insomiac. Devs that make excluisves but aren't owns by a console manufacturure make the best games..... I tihnk persoanlly its because it gives the dev power to disagree and argue with the company isntead of blindly following orders.....

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

Indeed, it is quite shocking that Playground was able to pull it off. MS should definitely buy them out, they're definitely a talented set of developers.The_Game21x
Indeed, they should re-visit and revive PGR.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"] Indeed, it is quite shocking that Playground was able to pull it off. MS should definitely buy them out, they're definitely a talented set of developers.Stevo_the_gamer

Indeed, they should re-visit and revive PGR.

That or Rallisport Challenge.

Such a great series that just fell by the wayside.

moistsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 moistsandwich
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

This is why COWS are the worst fanboys...

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 delta3074

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"][QUOTE="delta3074"]just running 4xMSAA and FXAA in tandem is an achievement in itself, when i first read that my initial thoughts where 'that can't be right'Jonwh18

no contract, like what they did with bingie, sure. But Buy the devs no no no! Not because I have a hope that they will make gmes for other companies, but because of what M$ does to devs they own. You can't deny, M$'s best FP games come from contracts not owned devs. See halo 1-reach, Gears 1-3.... then look at rare :(. We don't want another rare. Also look at insomiac. Devs that make excluisves but aren't owns by a console manufacturure make the best games..... I tihnk persoanlly its because it gives the dev power to disagree and argue with the company isntead of blindly following orders.....

BUt MS did own bungie, they where a first party dev for MS until Reach.
GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 GamerwillzPS
Member since 2012 • 8531 Posts

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

The_Game21x

Lol, I actually played the demo and it's not that impressive. Technologically advanced console game of this gen? LOL! Keep dreaming.

Z-Fatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 Z-Fatalis
Member since 2012 • 1058 Posts

moistsandwich

Player Generated Racer- Cry more

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

GamerwillzPS

Lol, I actually played the demo and it's not that impressive. Technologically advanced console game of this gen? LOL! Keep dreaming.

Yeah, and I'm sure your ten minute impressions of the demo override DF's impressions of the entire game. :roll:

Just because you're in denial doesn't make Forza Horizon's technological superiority any less true. :)

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 delta3074

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

GamerwillzPS

i will trust DF's word over yours, nothing personal:)
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"] Indeed, it is quite shocking that Playground was able to pull it off. MS should definitely buy them out, they're definitely a talented set of developers.delta3074

I'm pretty sure M$ never OWNED Bungie. They had a contract but, M$ never OWNED the studio.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 delta3074

[QUOTE="moistsandwich"]

Z-Fatalis

open world racing video game-Cry even more http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forza_Horizon It's not an Arcade Racer:)
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 delta3074

[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="Jonwh18"] no contract, like what they did with bingie, sure. But Buy the devs no no no! Not because I have a hope that they will make gmes for other companies, but because of what M$ does to devs they own. You can't deny, M$'s best FP games come from contracts not owned devs. See halo 1-reach, Gears 1-3.... then look at rare :(. We don't want another rare. Also look at insomiac. Devs that make excluisves but aren't owns by a console manufacturure make the best games..... I tihnk persoanlly its because it gives the dev power to disagree and argue with the company isntead of blindly following orders.....

Jonwh18

I'm pretty sure M$ never OWNED Bungie. They had a contract but, M$ never OWNED the studio.

Microsoft acquired Bungie in 2000; its then-current project was repurposed into a launch title for Microsoft's new Xbox console, called Halo: Combat Evolved. Halo went on to become the Xbox's "killer application", selling millions of copies and spawning a billion dollar franchise. On October 5, 2007, Bungie announced that it had split with Microsoft and become a privately held independent company, Bungie LLC. The company later incorporated and signed a ten-year publishing deal with Activision Blizzard. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bungie
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="Jonwh18"] no contract, like what they did with bingie, sure. But Buy the devs no no no! Not because I have a hope that they will make gmes for other companies, but because of what M$ does to devs they own. You can't deny, M$'s best FP games come from contracts not owned devs. See halo 1-reach, Gears 1-3.... then look at rare :(. We don't want another rare. Also look at insomiac. Devs that make excluisves but aren't owns by a console manufacturure make the best games..... I tihnk persoanlly its because it gives the dev power to disagree and argue with the company isntead of blindly following orders.....

Jonwh18

Yes they did. :|

"Microsoft acquired Bungie in 2000"

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#225 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

GamerwillzPS

Doesn't change the funny fact, that 360 was not supposed to be able to catch up!

The first 5 years of this gen were all about the 'superior power of the cell'. 360 was maxed out with Gears 1, then 2...nothing would touch PS3 exclusives, and in the future, when devs finally find how to take advantage of the power of the PS3, all multiplats would look better aswell.

Well, 7 years passed, most multiplats keep performing better on 360, even the impressive ones, and exclusives like Gears 3 and Forza 4/Horizon (and probably Halo 4), DID catch up.

This gen has been full of surprises :)

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="delta3074"]BUt MS did own bungie, they where a first party dev for MS until Reach.delta3074

Microsoft acquired Bungie in 2000; its then-current project was repurposed into a launch title for Microsoft's new Xbox console, called Halo: Combat Evolved. Halo went on to become the Xbox's "killer application", selling millions of copies and spawning a billion dollar franchise. On October 5, 2007, Bungie announced that it had split with Microsoft and become a privately held independent company, Bungie LLC. The company later incorporated and signed a ten-year publishing deal with Activision Blizzard. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bungie

then I have fallen for the lies the lems were spouting following 343 replacing bungie... . . :?

reynal1287

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 reynal1287
Member since 2009 • 378 Posts

I thought you lembros didn't care about dem graphicz.Well,congrats on a decent looking game.

Z-Fatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 Z-Fatalis

[QUOTE="Z-Fatalis"]

[QUOTE="moistsandwich"]

delta3074

open world racing video game-Cry even more http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forza_Horizon It's not an Arcade Racer:)

You lems seem to be the one crying here bro so here,I'm sorry for not liking Failza Horizon, now you can cry less

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts
What I can gather from this is that Horizon is a technical beast.
moistsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 moistsandwich
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

[QUOTE="moistsandwich"]

Z-Fatalis

You are a moron. I truly hope you are just a kid, like your posting suggests. If not... I fear for the future of the human race if you ever manage to procreate.

You claim to hate Forza:Horizon because its an Arcade Racer.... when you have a freaking Kart game featured as your signature... really?

superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 superclocked
Member since 2009 • 5864 Posts

[QUOTE="Z-Fatalis"]

[QUOTE="moistsandwich"]

moistsandwich

You are a moron. I truly hope you are just a kid, like your posting suggests. If not... I fear for the future of the human race if you ever manage to procreate.

You claim to hate Forza:Horizon because its an Arcade Racer.... when you have a freaking Kart game featured as your signature... really?

:lol: Gotta love system wars logic, or lack thereof sometimes I should say...
Z-Fatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 Z-Fatalis

All these jimmies...

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#233 parkurtommo
Member since 2009 • 28295 Posts
[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"][QUOTE="parkurtommo"] Why would I be bitter? lol I mean, I'm a PC gamer, and since I've only been one for a few months, I don't know half of those games (and don't really want to know tbh), so you statement was utterly false rofl.

It's true lol
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
[QUOTE="parkurtommo"][QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"][QUOTE="parkurtommo"] Why would I be bitter? lol I mean, I'm a PC gamer, and since I've only been one for a few months, I don't know half of those games (and don't really want to know tbh), so you statement was utterly false rofl.

It's true lol

You don't exactly fit my definition of a PC gamer then, someone who just started gaming isn't exactly a shining example of what a PC gamer is. AdrianWerner, arach, Wasdie, myself... we've been gaming on PC generations ago. Damn consolites coming to PC thinking they be PC gamers. :x
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 jessejay420

[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="Z-Fatalis"]

Z-Fatalis

You lems seem to be the one crying here bro so here,I'm sorry for not liking Failza Horizon, now you can cry less

Just because you dont like Forza doesnt change the fact that 4 Forza Games have outscored GT5 ;) like it or not,nobody cares what you think ;)
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 jessejay420

[QUOTE="Z-Fatalis"]

[QUOTE="moistsandwich"]

moistsandwich

bu bu i only play PS3 Racers!!! :cry:
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 jessejay420
[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

delta3074

i will trust DF's word over yours, nothing personal:)

Its a good thing that he doesnt Review Games.. he would be the worst at it.
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 jessejay420

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

The_Game21x

Yeah, and I'm sure your ten minute impressions of the demo override DF's impressions of the entire game. :roll:

Just because you're in denial doesn't make Forza Horizon's technological superiority any less true. :)

Pwned
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 Jonwh18

The_Game21x

Wow, easy there fella. I'm pretty sure Wipeout HD is a PS3 exclusive, and it runs in 1080p and 60 fps

straight from eurogamer

"WipEout HD has left me agitated and dissatisfied. Before the usual suspects scamper off to post a comment, with their PS3lols at the ready, perhaps I should clarify. WipEout HD has left me agitated and dissatisfied because the crisp 1080p visuals and rock solid 60fps presentation have made me realise just how compromised the Great HD Gaming Revolution has been."

This was a game made back in 2008 btw. I would say this game is easily, at least on par with horizon's visuals....

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 PAL360

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

Jonwh18

Wow, easy there fella. I'm pretty sure Wipeout HD is a PS3 exclusive, and it runs in 1080p and 60 fps

straight from eurogamer

"WipEout HD has left me agitated and dissatisfied. Before the usual suspects scamper off to post a comment, with their PS3lols at the ready, perhaps I should clarify. WipEout HD has left me agitated and dissatisfied because the crisp 1080p visuals and rock solid 60fps presentation have made me realise just how compromised the Great HD Gaming Revolution has been."

This was a game made back in 2008 btw. I would say this game is easily, at least on par with horizon's visuals....

Are you saying that Perfect Dark HD on 360 is also on par? It runs at 1080p and 60fps, after all :o

On a serious note. Wipout HD performs perfectly, but it's graphics are not at Horizon's level. Let's not forget FH is an open world game!

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

PAL360

straight from eurogamer

Are you saying that Perfect Dark HD on 360 is also on par? It runs at 1080p and 60fps, after all :o

On a serious note. Wipout HD performs perfectly, but it's graphics are not at Horizon's level. Let's not forget FH is an open world game!

Which Is why I said on par. I'm not usre what res FH is at but it has been stated several times that it was running at 30 fps. I'm just saying, its not as clean cut this is the best looking racing game on console period.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

Jonwh18

straight from eurogamer

Wipeout HD is nowhere near the technological showcase Forza Horizon is. Just because it runs at 1080p and 60fps doesn't mean it's on the same level as Forza.

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

The_Game21x

straight from eurogamer

Wipeout HD is nowhere near the technological showcase Forza Horizon is. Just because it runs at 1080p and 60fps doesn't mean it's on the same level as Forza.

when forza can't do both all of the techincal stuff it is and run at 60fps yes that puts wipeoutHD on the same level. The FH team choose to go open world and do other things, liverpool wanted 60 FPS for the twitch reactions and 1080p because they could.

also the part I was pciking at was "No racing game on the PS3 looks as good as Forza Horizon does" and you were wrong. Wipeout HD is a racing game. It easily looks as good a FH does.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 PAL360

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

straight from eurogamer

Jonwh18

when forza can't do both all of the techincal stuff it is and run at 60fps yes that puts wipeoutHD on the same level. The FH team choose to go open world and do other things, liverpool wanted 60 FPS for the twitch reactions and 1080p because they could.

You are making no sense (performance =/= graphics). Again, going by your logic every game that runs at 1080p and 60fps tops the competition, despite how good the graphics and other aspects are.

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

PAL360

You are making no sense (performance =/= graphics). Again, going by your logic every game that runs at 1080p and 60fps tops the competition, despite how good the graphics and other aspects are.

No, performance running at a high frame rate, and having a high resolution is a technical aspect. Wipeout still looks as good regardless, it was priased by multiplte websites for its graphics along with 1080p and 60fps.

superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 superclocked

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"] when forza can't do both all of the techincal stuff it is and run at 60fps yes that puts wipeoutHD on the same level. The FH team choose to go open world and do other things, liverpool wanted 60 FPS for the twitch reactions and 1080p because they could.

Jonwh18

No, performance running at a high frame rate, and having a high resolution is a technical aspect. Wipeout still looks as good regardless, it was priased by multiplte websites for its graphics along with 1080p and 60fps.

So this looks as good as Forza? Oh, the lulz that SW provides... 938148_20090602_screen004.jpg
PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 PAL360

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"] when forza can't do both all of the techincal stuff it is and run at 60fps yes that puts wipeoutHD on the same level. The FH team choose to go open world and do other things, liverpool wanted 60 FPS for the twitch reactions and 1080p because they could.

Jonwh18

It is, but it's one aspect out of many. Also i agree Wipeout does look good, but not close to many other console games. Especially this late in the gen.

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

superclocked

So this looks as good as Forza? Oh, the lulz that SW provides... 938148_20090602_screen004.jpg

Yeah that proves nothing. anyone can hunt around for a bad pic of a game.7161756853_6509399fca_z.jpg

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

PAL360

It is, but it's one aspect out of many. Also i agree Wipeout does look good, but not close to many other console games. Especially this late in the gen.

I fell like you and game are just trolling me at this point. Wipeout HD still look better then most of the PS3 & 360 libraries put together.

superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 superclocked

[QUOTE="superclocked"][QUOTE="Jonwh18"] No, performance running at a high frame rate, and having a high resolution is a technical aspect. Wipeout still looks as good regardless, it was priased by multiplte websites for its graphics along with 1080p and 60fps.

Jonwh18

Yeah that proves nothing. anyone can hunt around for a bad pic of a game.7161756853_6509399fca_z.jpg

lol, keep the funnies coming buddy :) jacksonpopcorngif.gif