Devil May Cry fans destroy brand out of spite

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

I actually would rather play a game that has me killing as opposed to playing as a super fruity hipster. 

Valiant_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 Valiant_Rebel
Member since 2009 • 4197 Posts

LOL Capcom blaming the DMC fans that is too funny. They should be blaming themselves because the game was just average and not great.

HaloPimp978

To repeat again, Capcom didn't say this. A writer for MCV did.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#153 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

I actually would rather play a game that has me killing as opposed to playing as a super fruity hipster.

Pray_to_me

They should of scrapped the long stretches you go before fighting anything, the platforming is stupid and braindead as far as I'm concerned.

Nickmanx5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 Nickmanx5
Member since 2003 • 194 Posts

and i still dont get why people are being called whiny for not buying something they didnt want mabye they wanted 60fps combat that wasnt dumbed down and a story that wanst tryin to hard to be serious buisness. most of the people who like this game cant even defend it compared to the old ones without resorting to the classic your just mad cause he doesnt have white hair. every reviewer can tell me this game is just as good as the old one but its not ive played it. its a platformer with combat elements not a hack and slash with platforming elements. im the consumer and you want to please me not the other way around and mabye they shouldve thought about that before they let that moron in charge of ninja theory publicly insult the fans of the old franchise.

LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 LastRambo341
Member since 2010 • 8767 Posts

Oh, so all they changed was teh hair color? They didn't change a stellar deep combat system to button mashing? change the story? change everything but character names?

Lmao, Glad it flopped :) Better of dead than desicrated.

The only people who "love" the game are n00bs and PC gamers who are happy to get console leftovers.

Douevenlift_bro
Do you know what a reboot is?
Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#156 Sagem28
Member since 2010 • 10498 Posts

Bunch of children.

Nickmanx5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Nickmanx5

whats funny is the vocal minority turned out to be the majority the people that like the new dmc are either the god of war type fans who want mashy combat which is the group capcom was aiming this game at there just turned out to be not enough of them interested in this game or people who didnt care either way also not enough of them either. at this point i see this franchise going in 3 directions

1.dmc 2 which still wont sell

2. DMC 5 which prob wont happen becuase capcom would have to admit they were greedy or wrong and they would never admit that.

3. off to the capcom graveyard with megaman and breath of fire which funny enough was also killed by a reboot.

megadeth1117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 megadeth1117
Member since 2010 • 1830 Posts

[QUOTE="omenodebander"]

The fanbase is what I find truly pathetic. The best part is when they praise DMC4 as if it was even remotely close to being a good game. It had one of the worst plots, writing and character dialogue I've ever heard.

Hell, I had more fun playing the decade old blood omen and soul reaver because at least, those games featured much better writing and plots than the abysmal wreck that is dmc4

ReadingRainbow4

You my friend just listed 3 things that have no effect on if a game is good.

Perhaps to you, but many people consider those elements to be just as important. Personally, pressing buttons on a controller and watching cool things happen means nothing if there's no narrative substance to keep me hooked. The old DMC games were truly abysmal in that department. 

Chrome-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#159 Chrome-
Member since 2009 • 1744 Posts

uggghh pathetic. The game was good that's all it matters.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

[QUOTE="ReadingRainbow4"]

[QUOTE="omenodebander"]

The fanbase is what I find truly pathetic. The best part is when they praise DMC4 as if it was even remotely close to being a good game. It had one of the worst plots, writing and character dialogue I've ever heard.

Hell, I had more fun playing the decade old blood omen and soul reaver because at least, those games featured much better writing and plots than the abysmal wreck that is dmc4

megadeth1117

You my friend just listed 3 things that have no effect on if a game is good.

Perhaps to you, but many people consider those elements to be just as important. Personally, pressing buttons on a controller and watching cool things happen means nothing if there's no narrative substance to keep me hooked. The old DMC games were truly abysmal in that department. 

Nah, It never meant anything in the DMC series. The game doesn't take itself seriously and the draw lies in the combat

Clearly, you're confused about what franchise we're talking about.

Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Douevenlift_bro

[QUOTE="Douevenlift_bro"]

Oh, so all they changed was teh hair color? They didn't change a stellar deep combat system to button mashing? change the story? change everything but character names?

The only people who "love" the game are n00bs and PC gamers who are happy to get console leftovers.

LastRambo341

An emo, weaksauce, unwanted departure from everything good about the series that then turns out be a massive flop. No?

fend_oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 fend_oblivion
Member since 2006 • 6760 Posts
Complain about lack of difficulty and when told that there is a mode that makes your enemies extremely aggressive and kill you in one hit, the reply is "fake difficulty". lol
An emo, weaksauce, unwanted departure from everything good about the series that then turns out be a massive flop. No?Douevenlift_bro
You know you've basically described all the DMC games pre DmC right?

[QUOTE="fend_oblivion"] To those complaining about how easy the game is : try finishing Hell and Hell. timmy00

I did. It was still pretty easy.

I'm impressed.
LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 LastRambo341

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"][QUOTE="Douevenlift_bro"]

Douevenlift_bro

An emo, weaksauce, unwanted departure from everything good about the series that then turns out be a massive flop. No?

Ok, seems you just wanna be lame
Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#164 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

lol entitled neckbeards. DmC is hella fun.

L0mak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 L0mak
Member since 2012 • 179 Posts

Complain about lack of difficulty and when told that there is a mode that makes your enemies extremely aggressive and kill you in one hit, the reply is "fake difficulty". lol [QUOTE="Douevenlift_bro"] You know you've basically described all the DMC games pre DmC right? [QUOTE="timmy00"]

[QUOTE="fend_oblivion"] To those complaining about how easy the game is : try finishing Hell and Hell. fend_oblivion

I did. It was still pretty easy.

I'm impressed.

Sounds like a really easy way for a developer to create artificial difficulty to me. Some of us have standards bro and "you die in one hit, that's the challange".

Yawn.

How bout get some good developers to create engaging, intelligent enemies. Or anything that actually improves the combat system. If you honestly believe challange in a game comes from how many things can one shot you, then you are gloriously ignorant, good luck with that.

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"][QUOTE="Douevenlift_bro"]

Douevenlift_bro

again people not knowing what emo is.

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#167 timbers_WSU
Member since 2012 • 6076 Posts

What a bunch of pansy ass kids. "We want a girly looking Dante with a terrible Japanese story filled with corny one-liners. Props to Capcom for admitting the old DMC games were a joke.

L0mak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 L0mak

What a bunch of pansy ass kids. "We want a girly looking Dante with a terrible Japanese story filled with corny one-liners. Props to Capcom for admitting the old DMC games were a joke.

timbers_WSU

Props to them for killing the franchise off in typical capcom fashion. By changing everything people liked about the franchise to begin with lol. Now that RE and DMC have been nuetered what do you think they will go for next?

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

I'm impressed.fend_oblivion

Much easier with Super Dante. Pretty hard if you don't use it.

Spamming moves also helps greatly, for example; stomp, and showdown.

LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 LastRambo341

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

L0mak

Props to them for killing the franchise off in typical capcom fashion. By changing everything people liked about the franchise to begin with lol. Now that RE and DMC have been nuetered what do you think they will go for next?

Grow UP!! :S Sheesh, freakin kids! Worse than the Sonic fanbase
Iantheone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Iantheone
Member since 2007 • 8242 Posts

timbers_WSU
Eh, I think 9.5 is a tad high, maybe 8-8.5 That being said DMC is far better than 4 ever was. Gameplay is good (Read: Different), story is better than the old ones, voice acting is better, graphics, accessability w/e. Itsa great reboot for a series that badly needed it.
L0mak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 L0mak

[QUOTE="L0mak"]

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

LastRambo341

Get mad about it lol.

I underlined the ironic part of your post.

L0mak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 L0mak

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

Iantheone

Eh, I think 9.5 is a tad high, maybe 8-8.5 That being said DMC is far better than 4 ever was. Gameplay is good (Read: Different), story is better than the old ones, voice acting is better, graphics, accessability w/e. Itsa great reboot for a series that badly needed it.

Oh where to begin.

Yes the combat is different, and by different I mean easy. The game has to actually provide a mode where everything one hits you in order to become anything resembling a challange.

Story is better then the old ones.....well , idk what kinda standards you have but the story is equally bad across all installments.

Better graphics , oh I bet you love all the razzly dazzle dont you , you shallow petty gamer you.

My favorite part of your post however is the comment that it was a great reboot for a series that badly needed it. Well, that stands in direct contrast to the overwhelmingly bad consumer feedback capcom has gotten so far.

GG kid. Better luck next post.

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#174 timbers_WSU
Member since 2012 • 6076 Posts

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

L0mak

boo hoo. SO........You admit it. Your hard on for the way a man looked prevents you from liking a reboot? Could you be more pathetic?
L0mak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 L0mak

[QUOTE="L0mak"]

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

timbers_WSU

boo hoo. SO........You admit it. Your hard on for the way a man looked prevents you from liking a reboot? Could you be more pathetic?

The viscious combat of previous DMC's got my cock so hard I could chop wood with it.

The new DMC's combat is so shallow and easy that it makes my dick limp with depression.

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#176 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

What a remarkably stupid thing to say. Believe it or not, games are not entitled to sell well.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 lundy86_4  Online

Yes the combat is different, and by different I mean easy. The game has to actually provide a mode where everything one hits you in order to become anything resembling a challange.

L0mak

Both Heaven and Hell and Hell and Hell difficulties are present in DMC4. Heaven and Hell was introduced in DMC3.

Heaven and Hell is where all enemies are a one-hit kill, including bosses. Dante also dies in one hit. Hell and Hell is where you can be one-hit, and the enemies cannot. You are given 3 gold orbs, and when you run out, you die. This is the same as DmC.

LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 LastRambo341

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"][QUOTE="L0mak"]

L0mak

Get mad about it lol.

I underlined the ironic part of your post.

:lol: Sorry, didn't mean to make u cry Why would I get mad? :lol: I love the game!
L0mak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 L0mak

[QUOTE="L0mak"]

lundy86_4

Both Heaven and Hell and Hell and Hell difficulties are present in DMC4. Hell and Hell is where you can be one-hit, and the enemies cannot. You are given 3 gold orbs, and when you run out, you die. This is the same as DmC.

So that's a reason to make sure everything else (difficulty wise) is unpolished and boring? The past DMC's those modes felt like extra fluff to mess around with. The newest DMC it feels like the only time the game is actually trying to challenge the player. Yawn.
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 lundy86_4  Online

So that's a reason to make sure everything else (difficulty wise) is unpolished and boring? The past DMC's those modes felt like extra fluff to mess around with. The newest DMC it feels like the only time the game is actually trying to challenge the player. Yawn.L0mak

Why are you linking unrelated occurrences? Those difficulty levels were present in prior games.

Dante Must Die mode is still quite challenging in DmC.

How much of the new game have you played? I am currently on my Hell or Hell playthrough.

L0mak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 L0mak

[QUOTE="L0mak"]So that's a reason to make sure everything else (difficulty wise) is unpolished and boring? The past DMC's those modes felt like extra fluff to mess around with. The newest DMC it feels like the only time the game is actually trying to challenge the player. Yawn.lundy86_4

Why are you linking unrelated occurrences? Those difficulty levels were present in prior games.

Dante Must Die mode is still quite challenging in DmC.

How much of the new game have you played? I am currently on my Hell or Hell playthrough.

My point was that, yes, those modes have been in previous iterations of the game it wasn't the only time the game felt like it was trying to challenge the player.

The newest DMC is so shallow and easy that the ONLY time it gets challanging or fun, is on that mode.

In previous games the difficulty curved up as you changed modes.

In the latest dmc the difficulty is basically a flat line until you unlock 1 hit die mode. Poor design philosophy IMO.

Iantheone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 Iantheone
Member since 2007 • 8242 Posts

[QUOTE="Iantheone"][QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

L0mak

Oh where to begin.

Story is better then the old ones.....well , idk what kinda standards you have but the story is equally bad across all installments.

Better graphics , oh I bet you love all the razzly dazzle dont you , you shallow petty gamer you.

My favorite part of your post however is the comment that it was a great reboot for a series that badly needed it. Well, that stands in direct contrast to the overwhelmingly bad consumer feedback capcom has gotten so far.

GG kid. Better luck next post.

Rrrriiiight.

I would say its easier, but it still has those same difficult as hell modes as the older ones. Apparently getting style points is the whole point of the game, something that I dont understand but w/e. Compared to 4, the story in DMC is Shakespeare.

When I say graphics, I mean everything. From the art design to the technical advancements to the little sheen your blade gets to signal you when you can do a different combo.

Also, I never said that this game was better than all the others, just 4. 4 was just a terrible game.

Honestly, even if they tried to make a DMC5 just the way everyone wanted it, it still would have gotten just as much hate. But hey, what do I know im just a shallow petty kid who isnt allowed an opinion :]

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 lundy86_4  Online

My point was that, yes, those modes have been in previous iterations of the game it wasn't the only time the game felt like it was trying to challenge the player.

L0mak

Nor is it in this one. As I have said, DMD mode is still quite challenging.

The newest DMC is so shallow and easy that the ONLY time it gets challanging or fun, is on that mode.

L0mak

Incorrect. It's not easy. Is the combat shallower? Yes. Is it still challenging? Yes.

In previous games the difficulty curved up as you changed modes.

L0mak

You may want to give a more reasoned response, as it curves up in this. The only relatively "easy" higher difficulty would be Heaven or Hell, due to all enemies being one hit. However, this was present in DMC4.

In the latest dmc the difficulty is basically a flat line until you unlock 1 hit die mode. Poor design philosophy IMO.

L0mak

Nope. As I have said, DMD mode is still challenging.

----

Now, all this isn't saying the other games aren't harder. Just that this game isn't drastically easy, as you have said.

----

Now, have you played this game, or no?

Nickmanx5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 Nickmanx5

ill say it again. pro dmc argument=your just mad cause he doesnt have white hair.

anti dmc argument=dumbed down combat,difficulty, and fps lowered to 30 just for the sake of looking pretty

the truth has been reaveled through sales the old fans are not the vocal minority the people that like the reboot are.

Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 Douevenlift_bro

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"] Do you know what a reboot is?LastRambo341

Obviously not. The game flopped for a reason.. No matter what you kids say, the real DMC fans are right and the sales proved it :lol:

Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 Douevenlift_bro

New DmC is easier period. Lol How are these n00bs even trying to argue it?

You can pull off combos by mashing buttons, getting your enemies airborn is easy, no jump cancel, no lock on, color coded enemies, less combos, less interesting weapons, devil trigger that slows time, 30fps, MUCH easier to get SSS rank and so on etc

But the cherry ontop is, no matter what you say us DMC fans were right. The game flopped.. Good day to you sir's. :)

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 lundy86_4  Online

New DmC is easier period. Lol How are these n00bs even trying to argue it?

You can pull off combos by mashing buttons, getting your enemies airborn is easy, no jump cancel, no lock on, color coded enemies, less combos, less interesting weapons, devil trigger that slows time, 30fps, MUCH easier to get SSS rank and so on etc

But the cherry ontop is, no matter what you say us DMC fans were right. The game flopped.. Good day to you sir's. :)

Douevenlift_bro

----

Now, all this isn't saying the other games aren't harder. Just that this game isn't drastically easy, as you have said.

lundy86_4

----

You may want to figure out one's stance, before trying to undermine an argument that you've misconstrued.

----

Getting enemies airborne in DMC4 was remarkably easy.

DmC Jump-Cancel tutorial/Jump-Cancel combo experiment.

All your other points are valid :)

----

DT slowing time and enemies having no DT at higher difficulty settings was my major gripe.

Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 Zeviander
Member since 2011 • 9503 Posts
As I have said, DMD mode is still quite challenging.lundy86_4
Playing a bit of DMC3 Vergil on Very Hard, I would expect DMD to be described as "relentlessly masochistic". "Quite challenging" is underwhelming... :P These advanced modes should only be accessible to the very top tier of players who master the controls... not just everyone. Even I had trouble beating DMC3 with Vergil on Hard. It took days to win the final fight (after a couple hours of attempts, one just loses the gusto to continue). I'm still going to get DmC but I don't see why comparisons are even being made. We all know it won't ever come close to DMC4, and couldn't touch the mountain stairway leading to the throne that DMC3 sits upon.
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 lundy86_4  Online

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]As I have said, DMD mode is still quite challenging.Zeviander
Playing a bit of DMC3 Vergil on Very Hard, I would expect DMD to be described as "relentlessly masochistic". "Quite challenging" is underwhelming... :P These advanced modes should only be accessible to the very top tier of players who master the controls... not just everyone. Even I had trouble beating DMC3 with Vergil on Hard. It took days to win the final fight (after a couple hours of attempts, one just loses the gusto to continue). I'm still going to get DmC but I don't see why comparisons are even being made. We all know it won't ever come close to DMC4, and couldn't touch the mountain stairway leading to the throne that DMC3 sits upon.

It's definitely easier than the other games, though still challenging for sure. Hell and Hell is about as insane as you can get, unless you use Super Dante and spam DT.

Though, this could just be my interpretation :P

-----

It definitely doesn't come close. Not all these criticisms are unfounded, though some are markedly offbase. Still, quite an enjoyable game, and it's made me want to play through my DMC collection again lulz.

LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 LastRambo341

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"][QUOTE="Douevenlift_bro"]An emo, weaksauce, unwanted departure from everything good about the series that then turns out be a massive flop. No?

Douevenlift_bro

Obviously not. The game flopped for a reason.. No matter what you kids say, the real DMC fans are right and the sales proved it :lol:

Sales do not indicate quality :lol:
N30F3N1X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 N30F3N1X
Member since 2009 • 8923 Posts

Sales do not indicate quality :lol:LastRambo341

But a nosedive in sales does.

LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 LastRambo341

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"]Sales do not indicate quality :lol:N30F3N1X

But a nosedive in sales does.

There are many great games that got low sales
N30F3N1X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 N30F3N1X
Member since 2009 • 8923 Posts

There are many great games that got low salesLastRambo341

And none of them are sequels to games that had great sales. It's obvious that you do not realize the limits of the "sales=/=quality" statement, I suggest you think a bit better about what you post when you're doing copypasta ;)

LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 LastRambo341

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"]There are many great games that got low salesN30F3N1X

And none of them are sequels to games that had great sales. It's obvious that you do not realize the limits of the "sales=/=quality" statement, I suggest you think a bit better about what you post when you're doing copypasta ;)

That is not the point, there are good games that didn't get sales because its a reboot, new franchise, niche etc. nothing to do with quality being bad And no I won't take you advice :P because you suck hard. Firefox doesn't allow me to C/P LOL
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 Douevenlift_bro

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"] Ok, seems you just wanna be lameLastRambo341

it does when u go from high to mediocre sales. That's what we call a flop my friend
el3m2tigre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 el3m2tigre
Member since 2007 • 4232 Posts

Has a sales figure even been announced for DmC?

Thefatness16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 Thefatness16
Member since 2010 • 4673 Posts

Has a sales figure even been announced for DmC?

el3m2tigre

Capcom announced it's at 1M. They were expecting 2M though, so it missed the mark by half of what was expected.

MFDOOM1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 MFDOOM1983
Member since 2010 • 8465 Posts
[QUOTE="LastRambo341"][QUOTE="Douevenlift_bro"]Obviously not. The game flopped for a reason.. No matter what you kids say, the real DMC fans are right and the sales proved it :lol:Douevenlift_bro

it does when u go from high to mediocre sales. That's what we call a flop my friend

Sluggish sales of DMC points to consumers being turned off by the previous entry(dmc4) rather than DMC's "quality". Critically the game received tons of praise and general consensus( from people who actually played the game) remains positive.
dantesergei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#199 dantesergei
Member since 2004 • 2254 Posts
Blame whoever you want to blame Capcom the truth is that you'd run out of ideas and you give one of the coolest hack and slash games to a mediocre company to develop. Ninja theory picked up the shirt and rewashed it, changing the characters that people are already used to it, for example Virgil. I don't need to play the entire game to realise that Virgil is a caring, unmanly brother and above all Devil May Cry is the kind of game that doesn't need a convoluted story, it just need its characters to be the support of the game. Look at the past DMC games they don't have an over the top story it's the characters that make the game if you change that what's left. I've played the first two stages of the game but i have no plan to buy it.
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 lundy86_4  Online

Blame whoever you want to blame Capcom the truth is that you'd run out of ideas and you give one of the coolest hack and slash games to a mediocre company to develop. Ninja theory picked up the shirt and rewashed it, changing the characters that people are already used to it, for example Virgil. I don't need to play the entire game to realise that Virgil is a caring, unmanly brother and above all Devil May Cry is the kind of game that doesn't need a convoluted story, it just need its characters to be the support of the game. Look at the past DMC games they don't have an over the top story it's the characters that make the game if you change that what's left. I've played the first two stages of the game but i have no plan to buy it.dantesergei

Capcom did not state this.