Dedicated servers on PC are highly superior to P2P on Consoles!

• 127 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

EvanTheGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 EvanTheGamer
Member since 2009 • 1550 Posts

Thats why on TF2 (halloween special event), I can't play with my friends because the servers they are on are full : (

Granted I can get on if I donate to the people runnung the servers...

but thats BULL****

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#2 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts
ok
gameofthering

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 gameofthering
Member since 2004 • 11286 Posts

Decicated are still better anyway :P

Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Zeviander
Member since 2011 • 9503 Posts
Thank you captain obvious.
GhoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#5 GhoX
Member since 2006 • 6267 Posts
QQ less and set up your own.
GamerEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 GamerEye
Member since 2011 • 1607 Posts

I'm pretty sure everybody already knew this.

bleehum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 bleehum
Member since 2004 • 5321 Posts

Cool thread. QQ more, dedicated servers

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>P2P

ultimate-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ultimate-k
Member since 2010 • 2348 Posts

Me and my friends always find games to join, its piss easy to get into a match with friends. The only thing I give ya for is the mvm haloween event, those games are almost impossible to find.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts

Thats why on TF2 (halloween special event), I can't play with my friends because the servers they are on are full : (

but thats BULL****

EvanTheGamer

Or, you know, stop freeloading andget your own server.

Besides, it's not like there's a dearth of TF2 servers that aren't full.

Avatar image for carlisledavid79
carlisledavid79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 carlisledavid79
Member since 2006 • 10522 Posts
If only people would use their dedicated blogs
NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11792 Posts

wow consolites are getting desperate

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46250 Posts

I can't play with my friends because the servers they are on are full : (

EvanTheGamer

So you are saying that if it was a P2P game you would be able to join a full game ?

mind-blown-2.gif

menes777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 menes777
Member since 2003 • 2643 Posts

[QUOTE="EvanTheGamer"]

R4gn4r0k

So you are saying that if it was a P2P game you would be able to join a full game ?

mind-blown-2.gif

Consolite logic at it's finest...

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 R4gn4r0k

[QUOTE="R4gn4r0k"]

[QUOTE="EvanTheGamer"]

menes777

mind-blown-2.gif

People in this thread say TC is crying but he is actually making us laugh :lol:

savagetwinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 savagetwinkie
Member since 2008 • 7981 Posts

I like p2p systems in games, they keep a healthy amount of game types alive, by creating serves based on people playing that game type means there never isn't enough. I remember trying to play some game types on CoD on PC just having so few servers it was hard to find a good match. It sucks when you can't find a server and just move to another game type that's more popular, theres probably a lot of people that would have been playing the game type you want but also couldn't find a server.

With that being said, p2p doesn't allow custom servers. I wouldn't mind both being around on pc. Dedicated for custom/modded servers, and p2p for the times I just need to play.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

but thats BULL****

EvanTheGamer

lol you don't have any friends.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

I have a feeling your friends probably just dont like you

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

That story you just told bro was very cool

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#19 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

most PC games are P2P while most console games are on dedicated servers, specially if they are PS3 exclusives.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

most PC games are P2P while most console games are on dedicated servers, specially if they are PS3 exclusives.

Gue1

Wat?

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

NoodleFighter

what game is that in your sig?

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

[QUOTE="NoodleFighter"]

Liquid_

hawken

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 lostrib

Gue1

I think you are confused sir

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 tenaka2

Tread is pointless, console gamers dont know what a server is or what it does, 'I HAZ GAMES' is about as much as we can hope for.

Pug-Nasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Pug-Nasty
Member since 2009 • 8508 Posts

Dedicated servers on consoles are better than P2P on PC!

Yay, we agree.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

[QUOTE="R4gn4r0k"]

[QUOTE="EvanTheGamer"]

menes777

mind-blown-2.gif

please dont say consolite it has nothing to do with it, being stupid has everything to do with it.
EvanTheGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 EvanTheGamer
Member since 2009 • 1550 Posts

Wow seriously the best Damage Control from the PChildren is just make your own server? LOL

F*** dedicated servers unless you have no friends. Console online you can just buddy up and stay together, the best way for multiplayer : )

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

[QUOTE="Liquid_"]

[QUOTE="NoodleFighter"]

lawlessx

hawken

what?

Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#29 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts

but thats BULL****

EvanTheGamer
A party feature was added in the MvM update that let you add your friends to a lobby and then enter the matchmaking process to join a server for the gamemode of your choice. It will work with the Halloween event. You are doing it wrong.
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 lostrib

Wow seriously the best Damage Control from the PChildren is just make your own server? LOL

F*** dedicated servers unless you have no friends. Console online you can just buddy up and stay together, the best way for multiplayer : )

EvanTheGamer

Except P2P connection are horrible for online

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#31 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

Of course dedicated servers are better than P2P, anyone with a brain knows this. There are some games on consoles that are dedicated like Killzone, Battlefield, Resistance etc....

What's sad though is PAYING for P2P online gaming. Not to sound like a fanboy, but that is just plain stupid.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts
Why don't you all find a server with slots then? It's really not that difficult.
NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11792 Posts

[QUOTE="lawlessx"]

[QUOTE="Liquid_"]

Liquid_

hawken

what?

I guess he still sees my old sig

this one is a HD GIF of God Slayer

slimjimbadboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 slimjimbadboy
Member since 2006 • 1731 Posts

Of course dedicated servers are better than P2P, anyone with a brain knows this. There are some games on consoles that are dedicated like Killzone, Battlefield, Resistance etc....

What's sad though is PAYING for P2P online gaming. Not to sound like a fanboy, but that is just plain stupid.

ShadowMoses900

Resistance had dedicated servers? Can't be R3 you're talking about.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts
Dedicated servers on PC are highly superior to P2P on Consoles! EvanTheGamer
Thank you Captain Obvious for stating the obvious.
AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts
Why don't you all find a server with slots then? It's really not that difficult.DragonfireXZ95
That requires brains cells and the ability to think. In otherwords, TC is screwed.
lowe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 lowe0
Member since 2004 • 13692 Posts

Tread is pointless, console gamers dont know what a server is or what it does, 'I HAZ GAMES' is about as much as we can hope for.

tenaka2

Okay, I'll bite: why should gamers care about the implementation details? (And before you list the advantages of dedicated servers, keep in mind that they can be used as part of a matchmaking system while still abstract to the user.)

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 tenaka2

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

lowe0

Okay, I'll bite: why should gamers care about the implementation details? (And before you list the advantages of dedicated servers, keep in mind that they can be used as part of a matchmaking system while still abstract to the user.)

I never said they should care. I have no interest in listing the obvious advantages of dedicated servers. I have been in a few CS clans and had clan servers and admin rights. I like playing games with a ping lower then 20, p2p latency is into the hundreds making everything rather pointless.

Matchmaking systems hinder skill progression, the only way to get better is to play against better players. I realise that auto-aim and hitbox sisze make skill somewhat redundant in console multiplayer however.

lowe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 lowe0

[QUOTE="lowe0"]

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

tenaka2

I never said they should care. I have no interest in listing the obvious advantages of dedicated servers. I have been in a few CS clans and had clan servers and admin rights. I like playing games with a ping lower then 20, p2p latency is into the hundreds making everything rather pointless.

Matchmaking systems hinder skill progression, the only way to get better is to play against better players. I realise that auto-aim and hitbox sisze make skill somewhat redundant in console multiplayer however.

If they shouldn't care, then how is it relevant whether they know what a server is or not?
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 tenaka2

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="lowe0"] Okay, I'll bite: why should gamers care about the implementation details? (And before you list the advantages of dedicated servers, keep in mind that they can be used as part of a matchmaking system while still abstract to the user.)

lowe0

If they shouldn't care, then how is it relevant whether they know what a server is or not?

Just pointing out the fact, consolites can hardly see the advantage of dedicated servers rahter then p2p if they have no idea what either means. Certainly a relevant observation for this thread, which if you took the time to look was started by a consolite pc hating peasant.

I would say get off your high horse but at this point the fall would more then likely kill you.

Bebi_vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Bebi_vegeta
Member since 2003 • 13558 Posts

EvanTheGamer

I can play with my friends on dedicated servers... You know how it works ?

lowe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 lowe0

[QUOTE="lowe0"][QUOTE="tenaka2"]

tenaka2

Just pointing out the fact, consolites can hardly see the advantage of dedicated servers rahter then p2p if they have no idea what either means. Certainly a relevant observation for this thread, which if you took the time to look was started by a consolite pc hating peasant.

I would say get off your high horse but at this point the height would more then likely kill you.

You specifically said we don't know what servers are. I'm curious as to why I keep getting invited to server upgrade project meetings if that's the case.
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 tenaka2

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="lowe0"] If they shouldn't care, then how is it relevant whether they know what a server is or not?lowe0

I would say get off your high horse but at this point the height would more then likely kill you.

You specifically said we don't know what servers are. I'm curious as to why I keep getting invited to server upgrade project meetings if that's the case.

Obviously the meeting organiser is mistaking you for someone else, just keep quiet and hopefully no one will notice.

Bebi_vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Bebi_vegeta
Member since 2003 • 13558 Posts

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="lowe0"] If they shouldn't care, then how is it relevant whether they know what a server is or not?lowe0

Lowe0 = all consolites

killerflop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 killerflop
Member since 2012 • 59 Posts

but thats BULL****

EvanTheGamer
matchmaking is trash the game isnt running 24/7
lowe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 lowe0

[QUOTE="lowe0"][QUOTE="tenaka2"]

Bebi_vegeta

Lowe0 = all consolites

He didn't put any qualifier on his statement. A single contrary example is sufficient to prove it false.
R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 R4gn4r0k

You specifically said we don't know what servers are. I'm curious as to why I keep getting invited to server upgrade project meetings if that's the case.lowe0

I thought a consolite was someone who only owns a console, not a PC like you

MrYaotubo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 MrYaotubo
Member since 2012 • 2884 Posts

[QUOTE="lowe0"]You specifically said we don't know what servers are. I'm curious as to why I keep getting invited to server upgrade project meetings if that's the case.R4gn4r0k

I thought a consolite was someone who only owns a console, not a PC like you

Especially someone that has a high end system like he already stated many times before and a triple monitor setting I believe,not to mention hundreds of games on steam.

That´s not a consolite,it´s just someone trying really hard to be included in a group that quite a lot of people around here from the same "group" don´t even want to be associated with him(console gamers,not consolites) and yet he talks like he´s part of them all the time,you rarely see a bigger hubris than his.

I mean,even the term consolite is only used to some console gamers that are really ignorant of the PC and spread nonsensical bulls*** all the time,the others are console gamers,yet he identifies himself as the former,it´s obviously one of the biggest try hards in these forums,why people still respond to his nonsense is beyond me.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 R4gn4r0k

Especially someone that has a high end system like he already stated many times before and a triple monitor setting I believe,not to mention hundreds of games on steam.

That´s not a consolite,it´s just someone trying really hard to be included in a group that quite a lot of people around here from the same "group" don´t even want to be associated with him(console gamers,not consolites) and yet he talks like he´s part of them all the time,you rarely see a bigger hubris than his.

I mean,even the term consolite is only used to some console gamers that are really ignorant of the PC and spread nonsensical bulls*** all the time,the others are console gamers,yet he identifies himself as the former,it´s obviously one of the biggest try hards in these forums,why people still respond to his nonsense is beyond me.

MrYaotubo

Ah so he is like gamerwillzPS then, who tries really hard to fit in with the PC crowd by constantly bashing console gamers.

MrYaotubo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 MrYaotubo
Member since 2012 • 2884 Posts

[QUOTE="MrYaotubo"]

R4gn4r0k

Ah so he is like gamerwillzPS then, who tries really hard to fit in with the PC crowd by constantly bashing console gamers.

Pretty much.