Deathloop is a game changer. Prophecy fullfilled.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#101 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@with_teeth26 said:

ah man, I am here to bask in Ghost's win on this one. Everyone shitting on the gameplay yesterday like this was gonna be a huge flop and it gets a 10.

big Arkane fan so I'll pick this up very soon.

Nothing has changed. 100% of gameplay vids and reviews look as bad as they were yesterday. Maybe crack is legal where the reviewer lives!? That would explain the score.

imma trust the people who actually played it over random peoples opinions based on a few gameplay vids

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#102 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24894 Posts
@hardwenzen said:
@with_teeth26 said:

ah man, I am here to bask in Ghost's win on this one. Everyone shitting on the gameplay yesterday like this was gonna be a huge flop and it gets a 10.

Nothing has changed. 100% of gameplay vids and reviews look as bad as they were yesterday. Maybe crack is legal where the reviewer lives!? That would explain the score.

nothing in gameplay looks bad. Shooting looks fantastic combine with level design instead of set pieces sony games have.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#103 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10413 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

Don't expect more than 10 people on SW to buy it. I wonder how does this make ghost feel right now.

seeing as there's only about 20 people active on this board anyway if 10 people buy it he probably feels his work here is done

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#104 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38634 Posts

@with_teeth26 said:
@hardwenzen said:
@with_teeth26 said:

imma trust the people who actually played it over random peoples opinions based on a few gameplay vids

I don't play asscreed. you can trust my opinion.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 hardwenzen

@ghosts4ever: Its the opposite. everything but the level design (which arkane is very good at) looks like trash. Like everything. All of it. AAAALLLL.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Ghosts4ever

@Macutchi said:
@hardwenzen said:

Don't expect more than 10 people on SW to buy it. I wonder how does this make ghost feel right now.

seeing as there's only about 20 people active on this board anyway if 10 people buy it he probably feels his work here is done

yeah like anyone give a crap about who buy or not.

this score triggered him. even more so it outscored last of us 2.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Ghosts4ever

@hardwenzen said:

@ghosts4ever: Its the opposite. everything but the level design (which arkane is very good at) looks like trash. Like everything. All of it. AAAALLLL.

Shooting is excellent, so is level design, so is its world design which is unique, so is its characters (based on people who play it praising its characters), so is its originality. but it needed regen health and walking segment so you cant play it.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By hardwenzen

I just wanted ghost to know, this game will never be as good as TLOU2. And since TLOU2 is not on skidrowreloaded, you wouldn't be able to download a cracked version either🤭

Stuck with this inferior title that you won't be able to play for months because it will take a while before its cracked.😱

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#109  Edited By Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11612 Posts
@ghosts4ever said:
@hardwenzen said:

Shooting is excellent, so is level design, so is its world design which is unique, so is its characters (based on people who play it praising its characters), so is its originality.but it needed regen health and walking segment so you cant play it.

Game has regen health... First couple hours of the game are full of slow segments (hand holding). These facts have been said in several reviews now.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@hardwenzen said:

I just wanted ghost to know, this game will never be as good as TLOU2.

TLOU2 is 8, this is 10.

Are you bad at math?

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Ghosts4ever

@fedor said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@hardwenzen said:

Shooting is excellent, so is level design, so is its world design which is unique, so is its characters (based on people who play it praising its characters), so is its originality.but it needed regen health and walking segment so you cant play it.

Game has regen health... First couple hours of the game are full of slow segments (hand holding). These facts have been said in several reviews now.

It has health bar. you fill health by picking up health.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 hardwenzen

@zaryia said:
@hardwenzen said:

I just wanted ghost to know, this game will never be as good as TLOU2.

TLOU2 is 8, this is 10.

Are you bad at math?

Not this mobile gamer again🙃

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11053 Posts

@simple-facts said:

@BenjaminBanklin:

When you realise Sony paid 10's of millions,enjoy paying 70 dollars to beta test for xbox

I will enjoy this game on PC regardless. Enjoy licking the window for a year as the wait for good AAAs that don't involve a car on Game Pass continues.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Ghosts4ever

@hardwenzen said:

I just wanted ghost to know, this game will never be as good as TLOU2. And since TLOU2 is not on skidrowreloaded, you wouldn't be able to download a cracked version either🤭

Stuck with this inferior title that you won't be able to play for months because it will take a while before its cracked.😱

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheLastOfUs2/

TLOU2 is so bad that there is entire subreddit of TLOU2 haters.

plus its movie game with automatic animation doesnot help.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 hardwenzen

BTW! I've checked a few reviews now, and most of them are saying that the AI is so braindead, that the game is easy af, and its very hard to die. Is this why ghost is so interested? After him saving like 300 times on Normal in RE2R, this wouldn't surprise me.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Fedor

@ghosts4ever: There is literally regen health in the game with perks to make it go faster. WTF are you not understanding?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Zaryia

@hardwenzen said:

Lie less.

So yeah 10 > 8.

Or are you just talking about gfx, in which case you own a gaming PC Right? I can't imagine a gfx whore who doesn't own a high end gaming PC. That's pathetic.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16534 Posts

@fedor said:

After watching Gman's review the 10's are becoming highly questionable. That AI is bad.

Loading Video...

so he notes the bad AI, and the repetitive nature. He didn't say what he rated but a 8/10 sounds about right.

NNoyingHusband

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#119  Edited By NNoyingHusband
Member since 2020 • 1038 Posts

This game just screams meh. Like I can’t even get the slightest bit interested in it. Wasn’t hyped, then gets 10’s but so many people say the same, it looks boring. Hard pass. Having too much fun playing other games and too many big titles on the horizon for this to have an impact.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 hardwenzen

@ghosts4ever: People are hating on the game because they couldn't get over the death of a certain certain character. As a matter of fact, i know somebody in real life that despises the series now JUST BECAUSE OF THAT REASON ALONE. Imagine being this thick. The dev chooses to do something memorable (be it in a good way or a bad one, it doesn't matter), and all the manchildren begin QQing like teenagers.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 hardwenzen

@zaryia said:
@hardwenzen said:

Lie less.

So yeah 10 > 8.

Or are you just talking about gfx, in which case you own a gaming PC Right? I can't imagine a gfx whore who doesn't own a high end gaming PC. That's pathetic.

Raid Shadow Legends>Deathloop.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Fedor

@blaznwiipspman1: Yep I'd agree with that.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Zaryia

@hardwenzen said:
@zaryia said:
@hardwenzen said:

Lie less.

So yeah 10 > 8.

Did you play DeathLoop or are you just hating, all Arkane games look dumb to watch but are fun to play.

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 blaznwiipspman1

@ghosts4ever said:
@hardwenzen said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheLastOfUs2/

TLOU2 is so bad that there is entire subreddit of TLOU2 haters.

plus its movie game with automatic animation doesnot help.

not going to say its bad, but they made a bunch of questionable decisions that don't help it. The story line was butchered, got rid of scissors for infinity knife.

I've seen a few youtube videos of pro gamers just absolutely blowing my mind with how skilled they are in TLOU2, so thats the one saving grace.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Ghosts4ever
@hardwenzen said:

BTW! I've checked a few reviews now, and most of them are saying that the AI is so braindead, that the game is easy af, and its very hard to die. Is this why ghost is so interested? After him saving like 300 times on Normal in RE2R, this wouldn't surprise me.

It doesnot even have saves because when you die. you start from beginning again. there no checkpoint after 5 minutes like sony movie games.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 hardwenzen

@ghosts4ever said:
@hardwenzen said:

It doesnot even have saves because when you die. you start from beginning again. there no checkpoint after 5 minutes like sony movie games.

Like Returnal i just beat? Yea, not like Sony titles btw😂

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 hardwenzen
@zaryia said:
@hardwenzen said:
@zaryia said:
@hardwenzen said:

Lie less.

So yeah 10 > 8.

Did you play DeathLoop or are you just hating, all Arkane games look dumb to watch but are fun to play.

I have Dishonored 1 and Prey. Didn't like anything about Dishonored. Prey had excellent level design, but everything else was a failure. I am expecting this to be just that.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#128 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13659 Posts

YES, MS Studios smashing it. MS Studios getting their first 10 this gen. Looking forward to what else the studio does now.

dzimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#129  Edited By dzimm
Member since 2006 • 6615 Posts

I feel the need to point out that Cyberpunk 2077 was also highly rated, receiving perfect 10s from a number of high profile publications, but as we all know, that game was a dumpster fire. History repeating itself with Deathloop? I suppose we'll have to wait until average gamers get their hands on it and make their own opinions known.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Ghosts4ever

@hardwenzen said:
@zaryia said:
@hardwenzen said:
@zaryia said:
@hardwenzen said:

Lie less.

So yeah 10 > 8.

I have Dishonored 1 and Prey. Didn't like anything about Dishonored. Prey had excellent level design, but everything else was a failure. I am expecting this to be just that.

Dishonored was excellent. original 1. 2 was disappointing beacuse they made more action oriented and more fantasy with witches but still have excellent level design infact clocktower mansion was one of the best mission in gaming.

Prey was most intelligent game of last gen. the most hardcore one too. its better than Bioshock and true successor of System shock 2.

Deathloop get 10s all over the place and been most innovative game in years.

Arkane track record is amazing. among the best AAA developer today.

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 blaznwiipspman1

@HalcyonScarlet said:

YES, MS Studios smashing it. MS Studios getting their first 10 this gen. Looking forward to what else the studio does now.

how can you be happy about this? Its a playstation game lol. Even after it releases on xbox next year, it won't change the fact thats its on ps5. If this was a real xbox exclusive, I would be with you though.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Fedor

@ghosts4ever: So the game has hand holding, regenerating health, and regenerating energy. Are you going to address this?

poe13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 poe13
Member since 2005 • 1441 Posts

Like I said in the comments section of the review, like someone here said, and like ACG said in his video review, the AI looks so awful and stupid. The braindead AI is the biggest sin and one that big budget titles keep making and then it turns into a pass for me. If I was making a video game, that would be the most important aspect to nail. Having enemies that just stand around or try making a move at you but yet not feeling particularly threatening is a dealbreaker and has been the norm unfortunately for so long.

People should look at F.E.A.R. (the first one) and take notes about the enemy AI in that game when trying to figure out how to truly make a game challenging.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Ghosts4ever

@fedor said:

@ghosts4ever: So the game has hand holding, regenerating health, and regenerating energy. Are you going to address this?

having insane amount of freedom to explore is hand holding?? LOL troll harder.

and It has health bar. how it is regen health???? you fill health by picking up health packs.

try playing it first then adress it.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Fedor
@ghosts4ever said:
@fedor said:

and It has health bar. how it is regen health???? you fill health by picking up health packs.

Sir, are you going to address the regen health and first 2-3 hours of hand holding in the game (referenced in several reviews)? Is it a casual game now?
Sir, are you going to address the regen health and first 2-3 hours of hand holding in the game (referenced in several reviews)? Is it a casual game now?
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 blaznwiipspman1

@poe13 said:

Like I said in the comments section of the review, like someone here said, and like ACG said in his video review, the AI looks so awful and stupid. The braindead AI is the biggest sin and one that big budget titles keep making and then it turns into a pass for me. If I was making a video game, that would be the most important aspect to nail. Having enemies that just stand around or try making a move at you but yet not feeling particularly threatening is a dealbreaker and has been the norm unfortunately for so long.

People should look at F.E.A.R. (the first one) and take notes about the enemy AI in that game when trying to figure out how to truly make a game challenging.

definitely agree. I mean I don't want to go the other way either, with a super computer level of AI that has machine learning built into it. Nowadays, you have AIs that beat the best dota teams 9 times out of 10, beat the best chess grand master like its nothing, beat the best shogi master so bad that it makes them cry.

poe13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 poe13
Member since 2005 • 1441 Posts
Loading Video...

This is what I'm talking about. Just watch any of this video and that is what I want from video games. Then I would be on board with Deathloop. Look how there's little to no standing around. Lots of aggressive flanking, running for cover, throwing grenades at opportune moments (not all the time like in Cod: World at War on veteran). This is what video games need. A revival of smart enemy AI.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Ghosts4ever

@fedor said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@fedor said:

Thats the power for upgrades that something Deus Ex have. you still get healthpack to fill the bar.

Loading Video...

here it is. skip to combat. it only fill a bar not full health. just like having a power and only fill bar and then use something to refil your power. ala Dishonored style.

Still no regen health and no hand holding unless you call freedom and exploration hand holding.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Fedor

@ghosts4ever said:
@fedor said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@fedor said:

Thats the power for upgrades that something Deus Ex have. you still get healthpack to fill the bar.

here it is. skip to combat. it only fill a bar not full health. just like having a power and only fill bar and then use something to refil your power. ala Dishonored style.

Still no regen health and no hand holding unless you call freedom and exploration hand holding.

So in conclusion, the game holds your hand for the first few hours, it has regen health, and it has regen power. Casual game confirmed. Ghost must hate it.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Ghosts4ever

@fedor said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@fedor said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@fedor said:

So in conclusion, the game holds your hand for the first few hours, it has regen health, and it has regen power. Casual game confirmed. Ghost must hate it.

Partially regen is something I never mind. neither power. since only 1 bar is refill not entire health.

Its health system is like Far cry 2. it has like 4 5 health bar but only mini bar regen and using syringe to regain all health.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#141 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10413 Posts
@poe13 said:

yeah 100%. no one wants areas full of just murder fodder. enemy design was the one standout thing i disliked about prey so hoping these are more fun to play against but not at the expense of challenge. hoping it's been overstated a bit or can be addressed with difficulty controls

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Fedor
@ghosts4ever said:
@fedor said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@fedor said:

Partially regen is something I never mind. neither power. since only 1 bar is refill not entire health.

Its health system is like Far cry 2. it has like 4 5 health bar but only mini bar regen and using syringe to regain all health.

Of course, your narrative always changes when it suits you. Casual game.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13659 Posts
@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

how can you be happy about this? Its a playstation game lol. Even after it releases on xbox next year, it won't change the fact thats its on ps5. If this was a real xbox exclusive, I would be with you though.

So. Another timed exclusive.

And it confirms that MSs developer is top tier. So PS fans get to sample some of the great stuff MS has to offer, there may be a sequel... And the next game Big picture my friend, big picture.

It means Redfall is going to be pretty good too.

regnaston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#144  Edited By regnaston
Member since 2008 • 4681 Posts
@hardwenzen said:

it will sell because there is nothing else exclusive coming to Playstation 5 in the next 6 months

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#145 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

just picked it up for 20% off on GMG. unlocks in 10 hours, 8pm local time. look forward to trying it myself

Avatar image for deactivated-64fbf588222fb
deactivated-64fbf588222fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#146 deactivated-64fbf588222fb
Member since 2021 • 1253 Posts

Must be a hell of a epic awesome game to get 10/10.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3416 Posts

@gym_lion: lmao, You guys are the kings of spin. This game can only be played on PS5 for the foreseeable future and you try to spin it as a positive for Xbox. Such a delusional bunch you are. Another awesome game you can't play on Xbox now.

blamix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 blamix
Member since 2006 • 2028 Posts

Wow had 0 plan to play this but might give it a try. Also my heart goes to those who prayed that this game will flop. Lems you're always in my prayers. Hopefully you guys will get a great game aswel soon

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Fedor

@Sagemode87 said:

@gym_lion: lmao, You guys are the kings of spin. This game can only be played on PS5 for the foreseeable future and you try to spin it as a positive for Xbox. Such a delusional bunch you are. Another awesome game you can't play on Xbox now.

The game is on PC.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Fedor

@regnaston said:
@hardwenzen said:

it will sell because there is nothing else exclusive coming to Playstation 5 in the next 6 months

Doesn't Kena come out in like a week?