Death Stranding no longer a Walking Sim...

Livecommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By Livecommander
Member since 2009 • 1388 Posts

@cainetao11: so I spoke with a little spizaz instead of being politically correct. It was still obvious I didnt know kind of gameplay was gonna be shown. And its still obvious what was shown shuddnt fall under a verdict

I'm "choking" on non simplistic thinking cuz the simple way of thinking is bad for human evolution lol

You're choking on the teenage "it's either this or that" logistics

Gta 6 could be annocenced with no gameplay and anyone with a brain would know the track record speaks for itself

You want a ms example?

Forza horizon can be defended just off its track record alone as well

Stray away form a higher way of thinking if you want to. Here and there I know the reader gets sudden realizations and new out looks on subjects in life.

Your legs could stop working 2m. That doesnt mean it doesnt make sense to proudly think it will be in shape 2m unless outside physical damage occurs

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

@davillain- said:
@cainetao11 said:

@davillain-: Dude haven't you seen the date of this year's Game awards? In 2014 dec 5; 2015 on Dec 3;2016 they were on Dec 1; 2017 on Dec 8; 2018 on Dec 6.

2019 they are backed up to the 12th. You don't think this may be so Death Stranding can be in the show? Come on.

I haven't seen any nominations dates yet. But knowing that's Kojima's BFF, I should have known better by now lol.

Last year , the cutoff date for eligible games was November 16th. So even if it was held seven days earlier on Dec 5th this year , Death Stranding very likely would still have been eligible.

Sure , some more people at these outlets that aren't reviewing it could potentially play the game to some extent (and a few may even finish it!) , but that also applies to all the eligible games this year.These people have their games to review and/or their jobs to do.They could be too busy with work , other games , or their lives.

It isn't going to be easy for Death Stranding to get a nomination with it coming out as late as it is. And it would appear that the game could take some time to get through because it looks slow-paced with exploration and side jobs.

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#154 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts

@blueinheaven said:

I think of this game the same way I think of 'experimental art' where people randomly splash blobs of colour on to a canvas and call it things like 'My Inner Mindset On An Elusive Perpindicular Hollow' and people say OMG that is so deep instead of saying hey some dude just did some splashes of paint onto a thing WTF is that?

Did you mean postmodern or postmodernist art? Or abstract expressionism ("splashes of paint") perhaps?

I wouldn't compare this to fine arts anyway. Most video games use postmodern schemes in their storytelling/setting/turorials (yes, even in how they instruct you how to play). The only game that I can think of that isn't this way is gravity rush (maybe?).

Experimental art would be a broader category. I think you should read about art.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#155  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38034 Posts

@fedor said:

@cainetao11: Why would they move the date back for a game that comes out on Nov. 8th?

Just think the awards being after the 10th for the first time is a coincidence this year? I don't knowing how much Keighley loves Kojima. More time out is more time out.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 cainetao11

@Livecommander said:

@cainetao11: so I spoke with a little spizaz instead of being politically correct. It was still obvious I didnt know kind of gameplay was gonna be shown. And its still obvious what was shown shuddnt fall under a verdict

I'm "choking" on non simplistic thinking cuz the simple way of thinking is bad for human evolution lol

You're choking on the teenage "it's either this or that" logistics

Gta 6 could be annocenced with no gameplay and anyone with a brain would know the track record speaks for itself

You want a ms example?

Forza horizon can be defended just off its track record alone as well

Stray away form a higher way of thinking if you want to. Here and there I know the reader gets sudden realizations and new out looks on subjects in life.

Your legs could stop working 2m. That doesnt mean it doesnt make sense to proudly think it will be in shape 2m unless outside physical damage occurs

If what was shown "shouldn't be judged" why were you claiming a bunch of people would be owned by it?

This is some really shit backpedaling here dude. Its ok to say you failed. It didn't own anyone even though you claimed it would and you wanted to go quoting people. That is what you wrote so don't pretend like you weren't sure now. Just man up and take your L

Hopefully the full game is a lot of fun

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#157 blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 5554 Posts
@X_CAPCOM_X said:
@blueinheaven said:

I think of this game the same way I think of 'experimental art' where people randomly splash blobs of colour on to a canvas and call it things like 'My Inner Mindset On An Elusive Perpindicular Hollow' and people say OMG that is so deep instead of saying hey some dude just did some splashes of paint onto a thing WTF is that?

Did you mean postmodern or postmodernist art? Or abstract expressionism ("splashes of paint") perhaps?

I wouldn't compare this to fine arts anyway. Most video games use postmodern schemes in their storytelling/setting/turorials (yes, even in how they instruct you how to play). The only game that I can think of that isn't this way is gravity rush (maybe?).

Experimental art would be a broader category. I think you should read about art.

I'm impressed that you read my post and somehow managed to miss the point in spectacular fashion. I have little to no interest in art (not that kind anyway) and so I happily bow to your superior knowledge on the subject. I was talking about people looking at something that's clearly heavily pretentious and seeing something that just isn't there.

If this game has hidden depths Kojima is doing a spendid job of pretending it doesn't have any depth at all. Maybe when it's released we'll all be amazed at the great gameplay or maybe my Emperor's New Clothes suspicions will prove to be well founded.

We wait. We see.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 cainetao11

WTF?

LMAO

"If its not fun why bother?"-Reggie

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#160 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

@cainetao11: Why engage people at the point where they've long abandoned the game? Jesus, if that's true, then this gameplay vid is entirely useless.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#161  Edited By Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19543 Posts

Even as a Kojima fan who's defended him from haters plenty of times... I'm just not all that interested in Death Stranding. I'm hoping for the best, but there's a possibility that it could become a dud.

Either way, that shouldn't tarnish Kojima's legacy. He's had a legendary track record, from MG 1-2, to Snatcher and Policenauts, to MGS 1-5, along with ZOE and Boktai on the side. It's very rare in the game industry to have a successful game design career spanning several decades. Kojima is one of those few elites.

Death Stranding could turn out to be his Phantom Menace or Daikatana moment where things come crashing down, or it could prove naysayers wrong and turn out great. Hopefully the latter, but the former is a possibility.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 cainetao11

@lundy86_4 said:

@cainetao11: Why engage people at the point where they've long abandoned the game? Jesus, if that's true, then this gameplay vid is entirely useless.

Because Im going to be offline for a long period soon as Im moving and I want to troll.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#163 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19543 Posts
@goldenelementxl said:
@X_CAPCOM_X said:

@goldenelementxl: Remember all of those old school games that used to give you a score? The point of the game would be to make it to the end, but to also see if you could make that score go higher -- challenge yourself. Some of those games could be completed in 20 minutes. I still play many of those today. In fact, these still inspire much of (good) modern game development. Some devs even still make the same types of games.

Now, MGS4 -- let's talk about it. I beat the game in less than 3 hours back in 2008 to achieve a higher score (in fact, in the highest category possible which it calls "big boss" rank; I took a picture on a digital camera). Does the game having whatever hours of cutscenes subtract from this aspect of a game? Does it need to be x hours long or have an a:b ratio of gameplay to demonstration to be considered good? What else can make a game genuinely good?

I could continue going on with this, but I hope you consider these rather than joining a hate chorus for a developer who makes critically acclaimed games. Also, if your main criticism is that it has y hours of cutscenes, therefore it is bad, you really *need* to think it through more before you express an opinion, because you will have to take responsibility for said opinion. Like what @Arkhalipso is saying to you. That is up to you of course, if you want to appear a certain way.

@uninspiredcup: Oh. It's still great. I would play it if I had my PS3 hooked up. I would also play any Quake game any day, especially over most modern shooters, but that's another discussion imo. One I think you'd agree with btw.

For a game to be a score attack, challenge based game, things like framerate and gameplay need to be tight and top notch. MGS4 is neither of those... For MGS4 to be considered great, we need to take into account the 9 hours of cut-scenes, the 71 minute hands off finale, and the 20fps enemy encounters. Nah son...

Kojima stole from 80's, early 90's western cinema. (and beyond) Here is a list of well over 50 influences for his "genius" story. Can we cut the shit? Dude isn't that special and his games are super overrated. The game portions run like shit and the story is meh at best.

"Good artists copy. Great artists steal."

That list is nothing compared to the number of Hollywood and Asian movies (especially Hong Kong movies) that Quentin Tarantino stole from. And there's nothing wrong with that. What makes a great artist is "standing on the shoulders of giants", taking their ideas, building on them, and producing something you could call your own.

Also, most of the list are just subtle references and homages. Much like Tarantino, Kojima loves to insert random references to his favourite movies, and promote them to his fans. But while he loves to reference Hollywood movies, Kojima's style of storytelling has more in common with anime and Japanese literature, which have had a bigger influence on Kojima's bizarre postmodern storytelling style (which is rare in Hollywood).

Besides, Kojima himself has similarly had a reverse influence on Hollywood. For example, Marvel movies. Stan Lee was a fan of Kojima. Winter Soldier is essentially a dumbed-down adaptation of MGS2, and plotlines involving Captain America and especially Winter Soldier are lifted straight from the MGS series.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#164 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@fedor said:

@i_p_daily: Are you always so obtuse?

You are the one being obtuse, as what has been shown is garbage and you can't explain why its not, instead called someone a lem because they pointed out that fact.

So again please explain that was has been shown so far is not garbage....again i'll wait, but if you don't it only confirms you are indeed what I said you are :)

@davillain- said:
@i_p_daily said:

@fedor: You are proving my point i agree, but being known as a Kojima nut hugger is something you shouldn't be proud of.

But hey prove me wrong by explaining how this game and what has been shown so far is not garbage.

In the mean time I will wait...

While I can't speak for everyone, I'm more interest what Death Stranding has to offer for a new IP game and I'm not even a Kojima fan, he's just another okayish developer, that's it. Now is the game garbage? No one cannot give you an answer because it's not out yet. I like Sci-Fi stuff and I'm looking forward to playing DS but I'm sure not hype about it either.

Feel free to ask me how's the game when it releases but until then, you proving Fedor's point.

If you insist on joining the conversation then maybe you can explain that was has been shown is not garbage, and while you're at it explain how one is an automatic lem if they think was has been shown is garbage.

Siding with fedor is only proving my point, but please I await one of you to show that was has been shown is not garbage.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
@Livecommander said:

I forgot this is the same people who think gta is boring.

Gears hid gameplay cuase it regular af

Deathstranding is hiding gameplay because it's possible to be spoiled. And cause it actually has richness in its side play.

I forgot 95 percent of gamers dont realise there are a million different ways to play kojima games.

Somebody called titian fall 2 gotg. That's when I realized the narrow views held around here.

You all owned yourself to the majority of ppl reading. I will be quoting a heck of a lot of ppl tho lol

Kojima fans are the worst.

I look forward to you making a video of those million ways to play lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

Another Kojima trash game.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@briguyb13 said:

Another Kojima trash game.

Judging by some here you must be a lem :(

Livecommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 Livecommander

@cainetao11: once again obviously I thought he was going to show the meat of the gameplay. It was a normal assumption. What kojima ended up doing was different.

If he would have shown the core action mechanics and they didnt look good then I would have been owned. I got delayed if anything lol

If you re watch the video with english subtitles you would understand

Gatygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Gatygun
Member since 2010 • 2709 Posts

This looks pretty bad.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11612 Posts

@i_p_daily: He's a lem, and so are you. Thats why you're taking such offense to what I said. My whole point was lems like him hate anything not on his toy box, then the king lem (you) got all butthurt about it. Also, you seem to think I said anyone who thinks the game looks like garbage is a lem, when I specifically called one person a lem. Who would have thought you were such a thinned skinned little guy. IpFragility

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Ya hear that @getyeryayasout ? I'm a lemming. :P

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#172  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56081 Posts

@i_p_daily: What exactly do you want me to show you? I really haven't been keeping tracks what Kojima has share so far, only those who posted DS news here in SW. Once the game......ops, I mean cinematic driven game releases, I'll get to share my experience but for now, what's their to discuss?

I wasn't trying to provoke you, but what I don't get is, why do you care about this cinematic driven game? We all know you aren't going to watch it.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts
Loading Video...

- L/R control your balance while walking and you can trip on things
- You have to balance the cargo on your back (think tetris)
- Your cargo can be damaged by multiple things in the environment
- There is a button to "catch your breath"
- There are menus on menus on menus
- You earn "likes" along your travels
- Bodily waste is all collected and used as weapons. Bloody pee is really rare

Konami was right...

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#174 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69431 Posts

@goldenelementxl said:
Loading Video...

Konami was right...

Gaming bliss that can only be appreciated by the hardest of the hardcore.
Gaming bliss that can only be appreciated by the hardest of the hardcore.

Livecommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 Livecommander

@goldenelementxl: and call of duty with mechs and filled in bots sound more hardcore ?(titanfall)

Maybe if this was still 2009 smh

Some people are so barebones when it come gameplay acknowledgement. Thank god kojima doesnt give in this ungrateful and repetitive expectancies

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

@Livecommander said:

@goldenelementxl: and call of duty with mechs and filled in bots sound more hardcore ?(titanfall)

Maybe if this was still 2009 smh

Some people are so barebones when it come gameplay acknowledgement. Thank god kojima doesnt give in this ungrateful and repetitive expectancies

Kojima made a game where you walk long distances. Everything we've seen makes it seem like the most repetitive game ever made, mixed with some of the most outlandish (saving your own pee/shit to turn it into weapons) mechanics ever. The game is strange to be strange and barely a game. Sounds like an exaggerated version of another odd series...

Livecommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Livecommander

@goldenelementxl: if you had attention skills you would know that kojima walked on purpose in that demonstration. Bikes, hoverboards , speedy exoskeletons can be used in that game. Plus fast travel is available

Anymore shallow interpretations you have on this well layered game ?

I recommend re watching the demos with the english subs.

Or go bounce around in titanfall a little more.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#178 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9397 Posts

Oh man I just watched the GiantBomb video about it. This is my first time really seeing anything about this game.

Geez...

I don't even know....

Hahahahah well I guess we'll see.

Just wow.....

I'm sure Kojima is trying to build up to an April Fools moment, right? He likes to do that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

@getyeryayasout said:
@briguyb13 said:

Ya hear that @getyeryayasout ? I'm a lemming. :P

To the surprise of no one. It's always Gears this and Halo that with you.

Only because of your heavy obsession with jrpgs like Kingdom Hearts 3 and Persona 5. It's always about the waifus, so obviously I need to keep the balance of masculinity in the discussions.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@fedor said:

@i_p_daily: He's a lem, and so are you. Thats why you're taking such offense to what I said. My whole point was lems like him hate anything not on his toy box, then the king lem (you) got all butthurt about it. Also, you seem to think I said anyone who thinks the game looks like garbage is a lem, when I specifically called one person a lem. Who would have thought you were such a thinned skinned little guy. IpFragility

All I asked from you was to explain how what has been shown wasn't garbage and you instead come up with the above.

You seem to be the one who's fragile here because someone called it garbage. I don't care what the other guy is, but you seem to care, and that's because you got sensitive over his comment. Toughen up Fedor otherwise you won't last long here.

There are also plenty of others in here that think this game is garbage, but you singled out one, who in your mind is a lem, you seem to hate lems for some reason, did one touch you when you were younger :(

So it will call what I saw from that 50min video shit, now call me a lem and hide behind that if you want, but how about you instead try and explain why its not, surely that shouldn't be too hard for you right?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
@davillain- said:

@i_p_daily: What exactly do you want me to show you? I really haven't been keeping tracks what Kojima has share so far, only those who posted DS news here in SW. Once the game......ops, I mean cinematic driven game releases, I'll get to share my experience but for now, what's their to discuss?

I wasn't trying to provoke you, but what I don't get is, why do you care about this cinematic driven game? We all know you aren't going to watch it.

I don't want you to show me anything, I mean you jumped into a conversation and have no idea what's going on, maybe think before you post.

So if someone posts a thread about a game i have no interest in then i shouldn't post? if that's the case 1) SW will be dead in a month and 2) you shouldn't have posted in the Sunset Overdrive thread as you have no interest in the game or as you have clearly stated (on many occasions) that you don't like the game.

So if a mod can't practice what he preaches then don't preach to me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Kojima is not mentally all there his interview with GS is weird just like the person himself.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator  Online

@i_p_daily: Only thing I got from you is trolling and we all know you aren't gonna watch DS. You do know I already own Sunset Overdrive on Steam and played it again right?

No point in me continuing this conversation since DS isn't on your radar.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e171d7dbd091
deactivated-5e171d7dbd091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By deactivated-5e171d7dbd091
Member since 2018 • 284 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@davillain- said:

I don't want you to show me anything, I mean you jumped into a conversation and have no idea what's going on, maybe think before you post.

So if someone posts a thread about a game i have no interest in then i shouldn't post? if that's the case 1) SW will be dead in a month and 2) you shouldn't have posted in the Sunset Overdrive thread as you have no interest in the game or as you have clearly stated (on many occasions) that you don't like the game.

So if a mod can't practice what he preaches then don't preach to me.

Excuse me but I don't often come to GS these days but you seems to be one of the worst posters I ever seen so far. Even I can say Death Stranding looks like Shit but I gotta agree what Davillain said here.

@i_p_daily said:
@fedor said:

All I asked from you was to explain how what has been shown wasn't garbage and you instead come up with the above.

You seem to be the one who's fragile here because someone called it garbage. I don't care what the other guy is, but you seem to care, and that's because you got sensitive over his comment. Toughen up Fedor otherwise you won't last long here.

There are also plenty of others in here that think this game is garbage, but you singled out one, who in your mind is a lem, you seem to hate lems for some reason, did one touch you when you were younger :(

So it will call what I saw from that 50min video shit, now call me a lem and hide behind that if you want, but how about you instead try and explain why its not, surely that shouldn't be too hard for you right?

I'm a huge Xbox fangirl but I gotta agree with fedor here is that you are the worst troll here. I can see why both fedor and davillain calling you a troll.

Also, what does being a moderator has to do with davillain anyways? They are just assistance of maintaining this place anyways.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@evil_loli: Who are you? Oh that's right you seem to stick up for Dav on a regular basis, if you have a crush on him then use PM's.

Maybe you can answer that what has been shown so far from DS isn't shit, or are just gonna run around here avoiding the question like the other 2?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e171d7dbd091
deactivated-5e171d7dbd091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 deactivated-5e171d7dbd091
Member since 2018 • 284 Posts

@i_p_daily: Who am I doesn't matter. The fact is, you seem to be all over this game from left/right and why the heck do I need to show you about death stranding when I don't even own a PS4 but only an Xbox One X & soon to be Switch? No wonder those 2 are calling you a troll.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator  Online

Hey you guys. Stop derailing this thread or it's gonna get locked by me! As far as Death Stranding goes, Kojima is still keeping stuff hidden and until the game is release, no one doesn't know how it will be the best and that's all we have as far as any latest video we have now.

Again, stop derailing the thread!

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#189 uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 58908 Posts

@goldenelementxl: Pretty much sums it up

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 cainetao11

@Livecommander said:

@cainetao11: once again obviously I thought he was going to show the meat of the gameplay. It was a normal assumption. What kojima ended up doing was different.

If he would have shown the core action mechanics and they didnt look good then I would have been owned. I got delayed if anything lol

If you re watch the video with english subtitles you would understand

It was shit talking and a claim that failed.

ellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By ellos
Member since 2015 • 2532 Posts

@goldenelementxl said:
Loading Video...

Konami was right...

He looses me on the baby in the pod management and the bodily fluids crap (weirdo). Everything else could have been fine. Not interested but I sure as hell would like to see how things get further into the game.

Livecommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Livecommander

@cainetao11: Yea but not via a bad showing becuase it didnt show typical appeal much by intent.

I was proven wrong but you weren't proven right. Thefore the leverage ain't big enough to claim ownage lol

Be gased if you want tho. I like how you stray way from the big part of my claim that posts that thread. Which was the gameplay being grade A when its released

Your hype off my exaggerated side points.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11612 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@fedor said:

1. I've been here a while, thanks. You're clearly triggered by what I said to him.

2. So you're implying I was sexually molested as a child because I called someone a who is a lem a lem? Lol, you are one fragile little kid.

3. You are a lem though, its hilarious you're so weak and fragile that you can't admit it. Imagine being you. Tell you what, I heard you posted some pictures of yourself on the site years back and you look like a little ugly incel. Post those pics and I'll tell you everything you want to know, IPfragility.

Randoggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Randoggy
Member since 2003 • 3497 Posts

@fedor said:
@i_p_daily said:
@fedor said:

1. I've been here a while, thanks. You're clearly triggered by what I said to him.

2. So you're implying I was sexually molested as a child because I called someone a who is a lem a lem? Lol, you are one fragile little kid.

3. You are a lem though, its hilarious you're so weak and fragile that you can't admit it. Imagine being you. Tell you what, I heard you posted some pictures of yourself on the site years back and you look like a little ugly incel. Post those pics and I'll tell you everything you want to know, IPfragility.

Lol!

mandzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 mandzilla  Moderator
Member since 2017 • 4686 Posts

@fedor: @i_p_daily: C'mon guys, it's System Wars not Fanboy Wars. Personal attacks aren't tolerated here. If you can't be civil then maybe it's time to simply ignore each other, or take a timeout and come back when you've both cooled off.

This is all way off topic, and as @davillain- pointed out if the thread keeps getting derailed then it's going to be locked.

speedytimsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By speedytimsi
Member since 2003 • 1415 Posts

@getyeryayasout said:

From MGS to UPS: The Hideo Kojima story

I'm intrigued.

Also involves boxes.

This side UP

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#197  Edited By Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10434 Posts

@goldenelementxl said:
Loading Video...

Konami was right...

i stopped watching at the tetris backpack bit lol. wow

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#198 Coolyfett
Member since 2008 • 6276 Posts

This topic is becoming more and more hilarious. Other sites have picked on this Walking Sim thing lol. RingFit Adventure is looking more appealing.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#199 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

@goldenelementxl: Pretty much sums it up

Jeff is so damn jaded but for once I agree this looks boring as shit.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#200 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10434 Posts

@Macutchi said:
@goldenelementxl said:
Loading Video...

Konami was right...

i stopped watching at the tetris backpack bit lol. wow

edit post options don't seem to be working so i'll just say i watched some more and i'm now firmly i the wtf is this shit camp