Death Stranding HYPE! 9@Gamespot - Dumpster fire everywhere else.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

User Lists: 0

#201 BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17806 Posts

@davillain- said:
@BassMan said:

After going over the reviews and finding out what the game is actually about, I am going to have to say that this game is shit. A delivery simulator where you get likes for delivering packages and a lot of inventory management (which I hate in video games). Fuk that shit. I am not going spend 50 hours playing that. Kojima is fucked up in the head and all his fanboys need to get their heads checked out as well. Death Stranding is shit.

Sounds like Kojima is a Hack now lol.

I wanted to like the game because of the setting, BT's, life and death theme, etc.., but the game is shit. Most Kojima games are highly overrated, weird and fucked up in Kojima's own way. It is just sad to see so many fanboys lick up anything that he shits out.

I think the IGN review is the fairest review. I don't care much for IGN, but I will give the reviewer props.

speedytimsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#202  Edited By speedytimsi
Member since 2003 • 1415 Posts
@uninspiredcup said:
@speedytimsi said:

For every not so great review, there are some reviews that speaks extensively about pros/cons. I would watch those videos like Skill Up .

The guy spends like, 20 seconds of that video saying "it has flawed but I disregard everyone of them, because ze art", everything else is just him gushing with his Metal Gear Solid pictures in the background.

Guess I'll have to play it first to see. Maybe best $50 spent.

@jaydan said:

@sakaixx said:

Is there a demo for this game? I always enjoy a Kojima game but this felt really out there.

There is definitely a demo for this game.

Maybe more like picking up a package but the bridge broke down and you would have to find a ford a river, go across a mountain, etc. i would think of it easy but unexpected things happens....but who knows.

Avatar image for DarthaPerkinjan
DarthaPerkinjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#203 DarthaPerkinjan
Member since 2005 • 1318 Posts

This game does everything possible to NOT be 'press X to win'

Thats why reviewers hate it

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#204 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15914 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@jaydan said:
@sakaixx said:

Is there a demo for this game? I always enjoy a Kojima game but this felt really out there.

It's called walking to the UPS store instead of taking the car to pick up your package and then walking home.

Thanks unfortunately they are really good at their job. Hmm how do I get a feel for this game.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#205 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@sakaixx said:
@i_p_daily said:
@jaydan said:
@sakaixx said:

It's called walking to the UPS store instead of taking the car to pick up your package and then walking home.

Thanks unfortunately they are really good at their job. Hmm how do I get a feel for this game.

YouTube, apply for a job at UPS/Fed-ex, watch Postman Pat, headbutt a brick wall, plenty of options for you.

AcidTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 AcidTango
Member since 2013 • 3221 Posts

I have no interest in this game. After seeing the video reviews of Death Stranding, it looks like a very boring game. Even though most gaming websites like it such as Gamespot giving the game a 9, it still doesn't look good at all. I will give IGN for giving it a honest review.

Any game that is just a long walking simulator, having to carry so many packages and items and only to lose them in a fight or by accident and have to pick them all up, going through so many cut scenes just to do a fast travel, and overall the the main missions feeling like a huge fetch quest doesn't not sound like a fun game at all for me.

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 3021 Posts

Lol at everyone saying "IGN review is honest". Let's just forget all the other sites who love the game. I used to think neogaf and resetera was an echo chamber. This place has it beat. The same people who hated IGN reviews now love them. Yall are crazy.

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#208 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

Yikes. That IGN review is refreshing like Stevivor's (who also got the RDR 2 review right).

I wouldn't play this hot mess if it was free.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e83c14458072
deactivated-5e83c14458072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#209 deactivated-5e83c14458072
Member since 2006 • 2727 Posts

@jaydan said:
@sakaixx said:

Gotta admit that was funny.

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 UItravioIence

https://youtu.be/YuLRlRLBwQ8

Here's a review. Bu bu bu ign

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#211 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19543 Posts

Death Stranding is starting to give me Shenmue vibes.

Shenmue was a slow-paced, open-world forklift simulator (and other stuff), and the beginning of the end for Yu Suzuki's career.

Death Stranding is a slow-paced, open-world delivery simulator (and other stuff), and could be the beginning of the end for Kojima's career.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

Oh now IGNs reviews are fair and honest lol, you cant make this fanboy stupidity up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@uitravioience said:

Lol at everyone saying "IGN review is honest". Let's just forget all the other sites who love the game. I used to think neogaf and resetera was an echo chamber. This place has it beat. The same people who hated IGN reviews now love them. Yall are crazy.

Yes because the PlayStation Lifestyle site says its not fun & boring, and then turns around and say 9.5/10.

Lots of the reviews are using excuses like its art & Kojima has created a new genre BS, therefore the game deserves a 100/100.

Yeah we should all praise these sites right?

I don't have an account on IGN or even visit the site, but I did for the review, and after reading both IGN's & GS reviews its clear who is being honest and who is making the game sound like some life altering experience while forgiving all of its faults, enjoy the fetch quests.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#214 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24920 Posts
@vfighter said:

Oh now IGNs reviews are fair and honest lol, you cant make this fanboy stupidity up.

scores doesnot matter. what reviews say matter more.

playstation review said its boring, and not fun but rate it 9/10 because its an art.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#215 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

Good thing Sony has like 17 sites that pop up just to consolidate scores, this could have been more serious otherwise.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22669 Posts

I can't believe we live in a world where Ign is our beacon of truth.

They saved me 60 bucks tho, so Ima send them a fruit basket.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@vfighter said:

Go read Playstation lifestyles review then a 9.5 for a game that is not fun, boring & frustrating, sounds legit.

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 UItravioIence

@i_p_daily: and no one should take playstation lifestyle seriously either. But to sit there and harp on ign like it's the end all review is ridiculous.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 TheEroica  Moderator

@uitravioience: is it? Because Ign told it straight... There was a clear difference between what they presented and the fanboy, pretentious art nonsense falling out of the mouths of other sites.

9gn is now the ministry of truth... Confirmed.

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 UItravioIence

@TheEroica: damn dawg. I kind of expected more from you. I'm not gonna engage on that troll shit.

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#221 Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 9853 Posts

Kojima just took the best Assassin’s Creed mission ever and turned it into a full game...

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@uitravioience said:

@i_p_daily: and no one should take playstation lifestyle seriously either. But to sit there and harp on ign like it's the end all review is ridiculous.

I'm not but the score they gave matches up with the review they gave, where as others are using words like boring, not fun, frustrating, bad gameplay loop etc, and yet scoring it high because of art or the BS that he's created a new genre, like no other game has fetch quests lol.

Look at MGS5 its far from a 10/10 game and yet it scored that here, and the sad part is on Metashitic its rated highest on Xbox with a 95, its BS. For some unknown reason reviewers have a hard on for Kojima.

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 UItravioIence

@i_p_daily: and there's also been plenty of sites who think it's really addictive and fun. Just seems odd that people here look for the low scoring minority scores and totally ignore the overwhelming good scores.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 TheEroica  Moderator

@uitravioience: more from me? No troll shit, why discount what Ign presented? They certainly were not the only ones with that view. Isn't it possible they're right on?

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 UItravioIence

@TheEroica: you've made your stance clear on the game. You want to ignore other sites who think it's a great game.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 TheEroica  Moderator

@uitravioience: nah... Everyone gets to make a choice as to whether a game suits their tastes. I've never been hyped by this game because it was either too vague as to what It is, or disbelieving it was a walking simulator because that wouldn't go over great with gamers.

I'm happy reading why the game is so great to other reviewers, it's just that none of it centers on gameplay. It's great to other reviewers because of vagueries like art. Just not what I'm after.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#227 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58929 Posts

@TheEroica said:

I'm happy reading why the game is so great to other reviewers, it's just that none of it centers on gameplay. It's great to other reviewers because of vagueries like art. Just not what I'm after.

A lot of them are implying or directly stating that other games are not art, which itself comes across as pretentious.

Weird shit = more art

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 UItravioIence

@TheEroica: you say no reviews center on good gameplay. But that's just not true. There's plenty of reviews who say the gameplay loop is good and addictive. And stop with the "art" bullshit.

KillzoneSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#229 KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2761 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:
@vfighter said:

scores doesnot matter. what reviews say matter more.

playstation review said its boring, and not fun but rate it 9/10 because its an art.

Kojima fanboys attacked me on twitter with stuff like this..

Anything not praising DS they jump on you. But it is... art lol

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11084 Posts

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#231  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

These Death Stranding reviews are hilarious.

100 Gameplanet:

While Death Stranding will surely be the most divisive game of this generation, there is no arguing that it offers new ideas on pushing the medium forward and shows that games don't always typically have to be "fun". The story is beautifully presented and is surprisingly restrained and focused for a Kojima title. All of the actors put on amazing performances and while its gameplay will be too slow for many, those willing to peel back the layers will discover a thoughtfully designed experience that will leave you ruminating for weeks after finishing.

100 Digitally Downloaded:

Death Stranding does belong in an art gallery more than it does sitting on consoles next to more traditional "games". As I sit here to write this, I am fully convinced that there are going to be plenty of reviews from my peers that veer to the other extreme as far as their scores go. And fair enough, because as a “game” Death Stranding doesn’t do much. But as a work of art, Death Stranding is something mesmerising, intelligent, and powerful, and we never see this kind of work within the big budget, blockbuster space. This was a rare treat to play, and I rather like this new-look, independent Kojima.

95 Playstation Lifestyle:

Death Stranding is not a “fun” game, but it’s an important and meaningful experience that earns its payoff through every bit of frustration and slog. Its a look at life and death, connection and solitude; a game about building up what matters most and supporting each other selflessly. You’ll be bored at times and downright frustrated at others, but it comes with a great reward at the end that is made sweeter by the trials that precede it. It’s brilliantly unique in its design and implementation of online elements.

92 Mulitplayer.it:

Death Stranding is a new masterpiece from Hideo Kojima. You need to accept its slow and repetitive gameplay to appreciate the plot and the marvelous setting.

90 Gamespot:

Death Stranding is a hard game to absorb. There are many intertwining threads to its plot, and silly names, corny moments, and heavy exposition belie an otherwise very simple message. That comes through much more clearly in the game's more mundane moments, when you find a desperately-needed ladder left behind by another player or receive a letter from an NPC thanking you for your efforts. It's positive without ignoring pain; in fact, it argues in both its story and its gameplay that adversity itself is what makes things worth doing and life worth living. It's a game that requires patience, compassion, and love, and it's also one we really need right now.

90 Play! Zine:

An experiment extraordinaire, Death Stranding is a game like no other. Full of repetition and lengthy chores, yet ingenious and philosophical in its own accord. It is a sight to behold, and something you have to dedicate your whole month if you want to witness its true potential.

90 GameOver.gr:

Death Stranding is one of those epic games where you reach the ending after many, many hours and you have the sense that you played something unique, fresh and a game that could be a comparative point for other games to come. Kojima reaffirms our acknowledgment for his talent of creating engrossing worlds, both in terms of lore and visuals, with well-designed gameplay. What drags it down from a higher grade is its overreliance in, basically, one quest type and the utterly derivative action sequences (thankfully not many of them).

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@ghosts4ever: Scores only matter with Doom, then scores don't matter with Prey, so they only matter when it fits your narrative, your weird, strange, worthless opinion narrative. Gotcha lol.

Livecommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 Livecommander
Member since 2009 • 1388 Posts

@warmblur: so dying 10 times in row isnt boring ?

Depending on ping isnt frustrating ?

When your in a game and the enemy team team leave except for one for 8 mins is that not boring ?

Every game in history has boring situations and this one has some in the 1st quarter

Big whoop

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56088 Posts

@Jag85 said:

Death Stranding is starting to give me Shenmue vibes.

Shenmue was a slow-paced, open-world forklift simulator (and other stuff), and the beginning of the end for Yu Suzuki's career.

Death Stranding is a slow-paced, open-world delivery simulator (and other stuff), and could be the beginning of the end for Kojima's career.

That's hard to say as of now until the game is release and the diminishing-return is what we're gonna look for. While the reviews are all mixed, the game itself hasn't release yet and we'll know for sure if it's a hit or miss for Mr. Kojima. I admire his talent work but I can agree with everyone he went too far with this game. But still, I do want to play it more so after seeing everyone's reaction. Hope this game delivers.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8414 Posts

@uitravioience said:

LMAO Kojima turds are on a different level. For a group of individuals that claim to not care about IGN reviews, the like-bombings on THAT review sure seems to have sunk under a lot of your skin.

Exhibit A)

Let's compare and contrast the like/dislike ratio to a regular game,

Exhibit B)

So what's it to you, Kojima nerds? Why you guys like-bombing a review source you claim to not even like??

Also just look at all the inconsistencies every non-delusional poster is pointing out here.

Virtually all the raving reviews are pointing out how boring and repetitive, and downright tedious the game actually is, but.....ART!!!

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts
@Zero_epyon said:
@Bread_or_Decide said:
@Zero_epyon said:

It just goes to show that people look for different things in games. Some see games as a form of art more than anything else, while others see them as purely entertainment. Games like this can score high for those who believe games are more art than entertainment. This explains the sharp contrast in reviews.

YeahI say this without a hint of irony or sarcasm, but I love doing tedious tasks in video games. Stat management, survival elements, etc. I eat that shiz up. BOTW had a ton of it and that game is beloved. Oh, I need a coat for the snowy areas? Hell yeah!! Collecting fruits and apples? Dope. Breakable weapons? YES!

Wow if you hadn't opened with that disclaimer...lol

Haha, I knew I had to.

There is a place for tedium in video games. I'm currently grinding to level 90 in xenoblade chronicles to make the final boss my bish. It's tedious, and I swear it's all I've been doing for the last 20 hours in this game. But I boot up the game, play some long youtube videos, and grind away.

It's the nature of most games, they disguise the mechanics better. WOW players do nothing but tedious tasks and yet they love to play it all the time.

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 Bread_or_Decide
@jaydan said:
@Bread_or_Decide said:
@Livecommander said:

@Bread_or_Decide: prove myself to the world ? Wtf are you talking about

Good to know system wars is your entire world.

It's called competition. We both talking shit so why compete? If your boring and only wanna debate dialogue that's fine but it doesnt make you manly lol

15 year olds are scared to show temporary shame so that shows where your head at.

People read this. Thats interesting to me. I could care less if we see eye to eye.

Now you bring your friend in here to make this a room full of fools situation.

You guys have fun

Slow down there, buddy. I'm not involved in this quarrel.

Ahahahaha, it's not your quarrel but you low-key know he got owned and you certainly laughed behind your computer screen. ;)

Hell yeah, I did.

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 Bread_or_Decide
@BassMan said:
@davillain- said:
@BassMan said:

After going over the reviews and finding out what the game is actually about, I am going to have to say that this game is shit. A delivery simulator where you get likes for delivering packages and a lot of inventory management (which I hate in video games). Fuk that shit. I am not going spend 50 hours playing that. Kojima is fucked up in the head and all his fanboys need to get their heads checked out as well. Death Stranding is shit.

Sounds like Kojima is a Hack now lol.

I wanted to like the game because of the setting, BT's, life and death theme, etc.., but the game is shit. Most Kojima games are highly overrated, weird and fucked up in Kojima's own way. It is just sad to see so many fanboys lick up anything that he shits out.

I think the IGN review is the fairest review. I don't care much for IGN, but I will give the reviewer props.

"The review that confirms my bias is the best review."

This also works both ways btw. People with high hopes will hold onto the 9 reviews and those who expected doom will hold onto the 6.5 reviews.

Confucius says, the best review...is your own after you play it.

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 Bread_or_Decide

Death Stranding is doing what all great art does.

Piss off half the people while the other half praise it.

I love that this is a bomb thrown into video games. This is exactly the kind of discourse and discussion we need at this point and time. I don't see those boring assassins creed games causing controversy or discussion. To me, that is ten times worse than Kojima making a boring delivery game.

Also...he made a DELIVERY GAME. Seriously, I'm sure at some point making a game where you hide instead of fighting and shooting was considered insane too. DELIVERY GAME....friggin hilarious. Kojima does not disappoint.

Livecommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 Livecommander
Member since 2009 • 1388 Posts

@jaydan: a non direct reply ? That's what I thought.

As a genius(compared to you guys) i looks like fool in room full of fools

And by full I mean you and bread lol

Let the ignorance commence

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 jaydan

@Livecommander said:

@jaydan: a non direct reply ? That's what I thought.

As a genius(compared to you guys) i looks like fool in room full of fools

And by full I mean you and bread lol

Let the ignorance commence

*Yawn*

I have directly replied to you plenty of times already in this thread and already ripped you a new asshole, are you looking for a third one?

Well since you are clearly such a genius, why do you choose to engage with a band of idiots?

That is very unproductive to your clear smarts. Are you afraid to hang out with other smart people because you'll realize how low of an IQ you really have?

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 jaydan

@Livecommander -iNdIrEcTlY rEpLyInG tO mE??1

Also @Livecommander, indirectly replying to me because @Bread_or_Decide was humored over you getting owned.

@Livecommander said:

@Bread_or_Decide: prove myself to the world ? Wtf are you talking about

Good to know system wars is your entire world.

It's called competition. We both talking shit so why not compete? If your boring and only wanna debate dialogue that's fine but it doesnt make you manly lol

15 year olds are scared to show temporary shame so that shows where your head at.

People read this and sometimes learn a thing or 2. Thats interesting to me. I could care less if we see eye to eye.

Now you bring your friend in here to make this a room full of fools situation.

You guys have fun

o lol

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56088 Posts

@Bread_or_Decide said:

I love that this is a bomb thrown into video games. This is exactly the kind of discourse and discussion we need at this point and time. I don't see those boring assassins creed games causing controversy or discussion. To me, that is ten times worse than Kojima making a boring delivery game.

Also...he made a DELIVERY GAME. Seriously, I'm sure at some point making a game where you hide instead of fighting and shooting was considered insane too. DELIVERY GAME....friggin hilarious. Kojima does not disappoint.

Kojima stated he knew this game would get alot of controversy for being different then what gamers are used to. Still it's a new IP and I'll be using my futuristic motorcycle throughout the game making deliveries across the world. I always wanted to be a UPS delivery guy lol.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 TheEroica  Moderator

I'm not buying the game but I'm really excited to hear the reaction when the game actually releases.

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By UItravioIence

@jaydan: damn. Did Kojima kill your dog or something? So much hate.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#246  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58929 Posts

@Bread_or_Decide said:

That's a very old, mostly false stereotype.

This is usually a sign of cheap art using "shock", "outrage" and "oddness" to hide underlying mediocrity. Which is typical of modern garbage art people hate, be Tracey Emin unmade bed, or Madonna kissing Miley Cyrus in a stunt to propel their careers, or dumb ass punk bands wearing swastikas and being totally radical fuckyoumom.

Skilled masterpieces of art, by and large have been commissioned by the establishment of the time following very specific set of established rules other artists use. Be it Da Vinci, Mozart (who re-introduced Baroque) or movie makers like Steven Spielberg.

In some cases like Akira Kurosawa they were explicitly thought of as being too "old fashioned" in the face of modern cinema,

Of course this isn't always the case, Stanley Kubrick, where everyone, including the author shat on The Shining at release or Once Upon A Time In The West, where they were completely re-evaluated.

Examples in games, Postal 2, deliberately provocative free media attention.

Is this ze high art too? Because a lot of people thought it was trash? Ironically it's probably more fun than Death Stranding.

Almost every review of Death Standing feels more like a projection of them trying to validate themselves than the product.

It whiffs of shit, basically.

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By Bread_or_Decide

@uninspiredcup:

Shock art is a valid form of art. As valid as any other. We don’t get to dictate which type of art is best. It’s all made for the discourse. And what upsets people today will seem normal tomorrow. People need to be shaken out of their slumber sometimes. It is not for us to say whether it should exist or if its a worst type of art. It’s all art and serves different masters.

So I disagree.

Art is always art. It doesn’t need to be good to be art. If it sparks discussion and debate it’s doing its job.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By jaydan

@uitravioience said:

@jaydan: damn. Did Kojima kill your dog or something? So much hate.

Lol why yes, Kojima took everything away from me.

He took my house, he took my dog, he took my job.

Lol jk.

Oh, I am just jovial here over the free entertainment that's going on.

At this point I am just clowning around over one of the most hyped games of the year and the fact it's gotten a plethora of mixed reviews and how it's breaking the Kojima fanboys.

An intelligent and manly boy like @Livecommander is more than welcome to accept defeat and stop making himself such an easy one to make fun of - if he no longer wants to be a punching bag; otherwise, the clowning continues.

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 Bread_or_Decide

@jaydan: As a fan of Kojima’s works I am very much enjoying the dramatic reactions.

This is the intent. Shake things up.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 jaydan

@Bread_or_Decide said:

@jaydan: As a fan of Kojima’s works I am very much enjoying the dramatic reactions.

This is the intent. Shake things up.