Dead Space for wii?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

fabz_95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

User Lists: 0

#1 fabz_95
Member since 2006 • 15425 Posts

Hmm, maybe

Link

Avatar image for Doctor-Salvador
Doctor-Salvador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Doctor-Salvador
Member since 2008 • 681 Posts
I could see it happening.
flazzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 flazzle
Member since 2007 • 6507 Posts

That would be cool.

(I actually thought this thread was going to be about lack of games between August and December)

12345yon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 12345yon
Member since 2007 • 1073 Posts

okay...i dont think it will be released for the wii..just look the graphics i dont think wii cant handle it,

i bet Madworld will be better IMO

bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 bobbetybob
Member since 2005 • 19370 Posts
Don't see why it wouldn't work. It's a horro game after all, everyone knows sound is all that's important. Plus they could still make it look great, look at Doom 3 on Xbox, similar sort of style from what I've seen.
12345yon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 12345yon

Don't see why it wouldn't work. It's a horro game after all, everyone knows sound is all that's important. Plus they could still make it look great, look at Doom 3 on Xbox, similar sort of style from what I've seen.bobbetybob

yea doom3 lol, i just *cough* got the expansion you know how *cough* and its great, i finished the game in 2004 and still got their moments

yea it would be good like manhunt 2...but activists, violence-gaming haters, frikking guys that copy execution scenes from games, and fanboys bashing this versionof the game.... meh...too many things..

bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 bobbetybob
Member since 2005 • 19370 Posts

[QUOTE="bobbetybob"]Don't see why it wouldn't work. It's a horro game after all, everyone knows sound is all that's important. Plus they could still make it look great, look at Doom 3 on Xbox, similar sort of style from what I've seen.12345yon

yea doom3 lol, i just *cough* got the expansion you know how *cough* and its great, i finished the game in 2004 and still got their moments

yea it would be good like manhunt 2...but activists, violence-gaming haters, frikking guys that copy execution scenes from games, and fanboys bashing this versionof the game.... meh...too many things..

I know it's an old game but IMO that and Chronicles of Riddick share the same kind of style to Dead Space since you know, they're both in space as well. And both those games look better than most of the games 3rd parties put on the Wii so I'm just saying it would be possible to have it on Wii with graphics better than CoR and it'd look great.

And I don't get your second point, Manhunt 2 only got attention because it was Manhunt 2, I'm willing to be that if a completely different publisher had taken it to the BBFC under a different name it would've gotten passed. And this looks nowhere near as bad as MH2, and I don't see why a Wii version would make it any worse, it's not gonna get banned on the 360 or PS3...

insanejedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 insanejedi
Member since 2007 • 1738 Posts
That be like Doom 3 for the PSP, it would be so watered down it kinda be pointless.
12345yon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 12345yon
[QUOTE="12345yon"]

[QUOTE="bobbetybob"]Don't see why it wouldn't work. It's a horro game after all, everyone knows sound is all that's important. Plus they could still make it look great, look at Doom 3 on Xbox, similar sort of style from what I've seen.bobbetybob

I know it's an old game but IMO that and Chronicles of Riddick share the same kind of style to Dead Space since you know, they're both in space as well. And both those games look better than most of the games 3rd parties put on the Wii so I'm just saying it would be possible to have it on Wii with graphics better than CoR and it'd look great.

And I don't get your second point, Manhunt 2 only got attention because it was Manhunt 2, I'm willing to be that if a completely different publisher had taken it to the BBFC under a different name it would've gotten passed. And this looks nowhere near as bad as MH2, and I don't see why a Wii version would make it any worse, it's not gonna get banned on the 360 or PS3...

it was criticized because the motion controls make people "feel" how you kill a person (activists point...) MH2 is a great game, the problem is that it was banned, got away from stores...wow...

WHY CANT WE LIVE HAPPY? :(