DEAD RISING 2 and DINO CRISIS 4 for 360?? Will it happen ever?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Revolution_Ali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 Revolution_Ali
Member since 2005 • 657 Posts

Everyone wants dead rising 2 no doubt and there is a high chances of going it to be on ps3 also but imagine if they announce dead rising 2 exclusively for ps3??

And one of my best game ever dino crisis also needs no introduction.It was a better franchise than RE, but Dino Crisis 3 ruined it all.But still capcom can start a new journey with a new sequel.!!

CAPCOM I NEED THOSE GAMES BADLY!!!!!

Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Rage010101
Member since 2006 • 5470 Posts
i want to see a dead rising 2, but who the heck cares for another dino crisis seriously?
CRUSHER88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 3

#3 CRUSHER88
Member since 2003 • 2037 Posts
LOL! I still have a Xbox demo CD here for Dino Crisis 3. Couldn't stand it! I loved Dead Rising for the week I rented it though. Would probably give the 2nd one a rent if it ever came out.
Coyo7e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Coyo7e
Member since 2005 • 3672 Posts

Dead Rising is on my short list and if the day ever comes and Capcom announces DR 2 I will flip out. It has a platinum hits version so it sold at least 1 million units, right? I think there is a chance they will announce something like this after RE 5 hits.

I really do not want to see Dead Rising become just a collectors item.

joeychew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 joeychew
Member since 2003 • 4580 Posts
Hoping for Dead rising 2, the first one was a great game.
ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ArisShadows
Member since 2004 • 22784 Posts

[QUOTE="Rage010101"]i want to see a dead rising 2, but who the heck cares for another dino crisis seriously?white_sox
Dino Crisis 1 and 2 were great games, I'd want another...just not in space :|.

I like to play a Dino Crisis game, I havent played one, I like too. Dead Rising 2, well thats obviously a buy whenever that comes out.

ThePlothole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ThePlothole
Member since 2007 • 11515 Posts
IMO if they do make another Dino Crisis, it should be more like the original. I would hope that they didn't turn it into an action adventure as they with did Resident Evil (not that there's anything wrong with RE4, but I would rather see DC stay a pure survival horror game).
SpinoRaptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SpinoRaptor
Member since 2006 • 2419 Posts

I sure hope there will be a Dead Rising 2. The first one left us with a cliff hanger ending.

As for Dino Crisis, I really would love to see a fourth one, although I don't think it will happen. Capcom probably abandoned Dino Crisis.

gasmaskman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 gasmaskman
Member since 2005 • 3463 Posts

i want to see a dead rising 2, but who the heck cares for another dino crisis seriously?Rage010101

Uh, me... Dino Crisis 3 was terrible, but the first two were GREAT survival horror games. Imagine them with RE4-style controls? THAT would be freaky...

Silenthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Silenthps
Member since 2006 • 7302 Posts
I have a feeling if there was gonna be another Dino Crisis game this gen. It would turn into another shallow, soulless next gen game that follows all the generic trends of today's industry in order to get more sales. aka it'll get the turok treatment. I'd rather see it on the wii.
gasmaskman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 gasmaskman

I have a feeling if there was gonna be another Dino Crisis game this gen. It would turn into another shallow, soulless next gen game that follows all the generic trends of today's industry in order to get more sales. aka it'll get the turok treatment. I'd rather see it on the wii.Silenthps

It's Capcom... I don't see how they'll make it a "shallow, soulless next gen game" when you can just take a look @ DMC4 or RE5...

SpinoRaptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SpinoRaptor

[QUOTE="Silenthps"]I have a feeling if there was gonna be another Dino Crisis game this gen. It would turn into another shallow, soulless next gen game that follows all the generic trends of today's industry in order to get more sales. aka it'll get the turok treatment. I'd rather see it on the wii.gasmaskman

It's Capcom... I don't see how they'll make it a "shallow, soulless next gen game" when you can just take a look @ DMC4 or RE5...

DMC4 was a rehash with next-gen graphics.

Shinoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 Shinoto
Member since 2006 • 8331 Posts

DINO CRISIS 3 DAMMIT!!! We can not skip from 2 to 4 now...it makes no sense

epic_pets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 epic_pets
Member since 2008 • 5598 Posts

Theres no way dead rising 2 will be exlusive to ps3

but where ever it goes the game should have readble text!

SpinoRaptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 SpinoRaptor

Shinoto

They already made DC3. Look it up.

ThePlothole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 ThePlothole
Member since 2007 • 11515 Posts
Shinoto,
As much as we'd all like to forget it, there already was a Dino Crisis 3. It involved Dinos... in space... and ugh *neuralizes self*.
Silenthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Silenthps

[QUOTE="Silenthps"]I have a feeling if there was gonna be another Dino Crisis game this gen. It would turn into another shallow, soulless next gen game that follows all the generic trends of today's industry in order to get more sales. aka it'll get the turok treatment. I'd rather see it on the wii.gasmaskman

I can't tell if your bein sarcastic or not. RE5 is pretty much exactly what im talking about. They totally took the survivor horror out of the RE franchise by trying to appeal to the western market.
peacenutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 peacenutman
Member since 2004 • 1772 Posts
A new Onimusha or Shadow of Rome Remake with multiplayer would make my day.
RazMaTaz-1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 RazMaTaz-1
Member since 2007 • 2097 Posts
[QUOTE="gasmaskman"]

[QUOTE="Silenthps"]I have a feeling if there was gonna be another Dino Crisis game this gen. It would turn into another shallow, soulless next gen game that follows all the generic trends of today's industry in order to get more sales. aka it'll get the turok treatment. I'd rather see it on the wii.SpinoRaptor

Why? because you got a sword and a gun in the previous games? teh argument :roll: DMC4 did stuff DMC3 + Ps2 could never do, including on the fly switch weapon and style, devil bringer, and introducing new characters.

Avatar image for kenshinhimura16
kenshinhimura16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#22 kenshinhimura16
Member since 2005 • 7009 Posts

If Dino Crisis 3 is proof of what the xbox did to the franchise, then I hope and pray to god that it never happens. If there is one thing that I hated (and made me hate) the xbox was how it ruined DC (I know its not the console fault, but my twisted mind thinks likewise.

Also, wasnt DR2 announced last year as a mp game?

SpinoRaptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 SpinoRaptor
[QUOTE="SpinoRaptor"][QUOTE="gasmaskman"]

[QUOTE="Silenthps"]I have a feeling if there was gonna be another Dino Crisis game this gen. It would turn into another shallow, soulless next gen game that follows all the generic trends of today's industry in order to get more sales. aka it'll get the turok treatment. I'd rather see it on the wii.RazMaTaz-1

Why? because you got a sword and a gun in the previous games? teh argument :roll: DMC4 did stuff DMC3 + Ps2 could never do, including on the fly switch weapon and style, devil bringer, and introducing new characters.

No because Capcom didn't fix the same problems in the previous games. Such as long Hallways of nothing, not knowing were to go at times, platforming that sucks and camera problems.

ONLYDOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#24 ONLYDOD
Member since 2006 • 6026 Posts
I think theres a good chance of us seeing a multiplatform Dead Rising 2. I would love to play another Dino Crisis game, the 1st one was great and better than RE I agree.
gasmaskman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 gasmaskman
[QUOTE="gasmaskman"]

[QUOTE="Silenthps"]I have a feeling if there was gonna be another Dino Crisis game this gen. It would turn into another shallow, soulless next gen game that follows all the generic trends of today's industry in order to get more sales. aka it'll get the turok treatment. I'd rather see it on the wii.Silenthps

I can't tell if your bein sarcastic or not. RE5 is pretty much exactly what im talking about. They totally took the survivor horror out of the RE franchise by trying to appeal to the western market.

I was being serious... RE4 was what the series needed and if they can keep that going with RE5, I say all the better. RE4 is one of my all-time favorite games.

If it's going to be like RE4 I don't see how it will be a shallow or soulless game.

Amit_Raj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Amit_Raj
Member since 2007 • 381 Posts

dont care for either of the 2 games ...

dead rising was boring .. never heard of dino crisis

Silenthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Silenthps
[QUOTE="Silenthps"][QUOTE="gasmaskman"]

I was being serious... RE4 was what the series needed and if they can keep that going with RE5, I say all the better. RE4 is one of my all-time favorite games.

If it's going to be like RE4 I don't see how it will be a shallow or soulless game.

RE4 wasn't what the series needed, It's what gaming in general needed. RE4 didn't add any new elements to survival horror to the genre. Infact, it took alot of it away.
bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#28 bobbetybob
Member since 2005 • 19370 Posts
[QUOTE="SpinoRaptor"][QUOTE="gasmaskman"]

[QUOTE="Silenthps"]I have a feeling if there was gonna be another Dino Crisis game this gen. It would turn into another shallow, soulless next gen game that follows all the generic trends of today's industry in order to get more sales. aka it'll get the turok treatment. I'd rather see it on the wii.RazMaTaz-1

Lol wut? Yeah everyone knows PS2 can't handle new characters....

7thSIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 7thSIN
Member since 2002 • 1386 Posts
Dead Rising is one of my favorite games this gen, although I'm alittle biased because I'm a huge horror buff. The game was goofy, gory and kept close to the classic zombie along with twisted boss's to add some zing.
6matt6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30 6matt6
Member since 2005 • 9726 Posts

i want to see a dead rising 2, but who the heck cares for another dino crisis seriously?Rage010101

I do, i loved the first and the second was fun but the third i threw out the window.

abdu4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#31 abdu4
Member since 2003 • 4187 Posts
Dead Rising was nice, I hope they announce 2 at E3
mo0ksi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#32 mo0ksi
Member since 2007 • 12337 Posts

Like someone here said, another Shadow of Rome would be cool.

I don't think another Dino Crisis game will be made due to the massive failure that was DC3. Which is a real shame case Dino Crisis 2 was an awesome game. The first one was good too and pretty scary.

leejohnson7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 leejohnson7
Member since 2007 • 2909 Posts

The problem with dead rising is the zombies were docile for the most part, it's a wonder anyone ever get's bitten to be honest. No game or film ever has, and you would think the initial outbreaks would be at least believable.

Avatar image for ReturnOfShinobi
ReturnOfShinobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 ReturnOfShinobi
Member since 2008 • 880 Posts
Dead Rising 2 is a loced game, and its totally unique, i still dont understand how it sold in age of casual proof games and shooters
darthogre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 darthogre
Member since 2006 • 5082 Posts

Everyone wants dead rising 2 no doubt and there is a high chances of going it to be on ps3 also but imagine if they announce dead rising 2 exclusively for ps3??

Revolution_Ali

No chance of that happening.....if anything I was told it could be a 360 exclusive (or maybe even timed). This was last year so maybe the info has changed.

thrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 thrones
Member since 2004 • 12178 Posts
They won't be exclusive to any console, if you think about it.
skrat_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 skrat_01
Member since 2007 • 33767 Posts

Love to see a new Dead Rising.

The first set up the oppurtunity for a sequal quite well.

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts
I'd love a sequel, i still play through DR1. Not goign to be ps3 exclusive, they want to sell it not kill it.
darkslider99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 darkslider99
Member since 2004 • 11374 Posts
Didn't they already announce Dead Rising 2..? They just named it Dead Island instead or something like that.
Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Verge_6
Member since 2007 • 20282 Posts
Woo, just what I need. Another Dino Crisis! :lol:
jknight5422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 jknight5422
Member since 2003 • 1992 Posts

And one of my best game ever dino crisis also needs no introduction.It was a better franchise than RE, but Dino Crisis 3 ruined it all.But still capcom can start a new journey with a new sequel.!!

CAPCOM I NEED THOSE GAMES BADLY!!!!!

Revolution_Ali

Seriously, are you high? Why would they exclusive DR2 to the PS3 when they made DR1 exclusive to the 360!?!? That's ridiculous. You're crying out for the wrong platform, pal.

Now listen. Capcom is working on RE5. I doubt any work is going to be made towards a competing zombie product such as DR2. They probably don't have the resources for Dino Crisis FOUR (as the 3 is on the original Xbox and is not backwards compatible for whatever reason! :( )

DR2 AFTER RE5 exclusive to the 360 and DC4 for 360 (or multiplat) FTW.

mlbslugger86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#43 mlbslugger86
Member since 2004 • 12867 Posts
dino crisis stopped being good right after 3...dinosaurs in space??:?
Bazfrag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Bazfrag
Member since 2004 • 2217 Posts

LOL! I still have a Xbox demo CD here for Dino Crisis 3.CRUSHER88

OMG burn it. BURN IT!!!!!

jknight5422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 jknight5422
Member since 2003 • 1992 Posts

Like someone here said, another Shadow of Rome would be cool.

I don't think another Dino Crisis game will be made due to the massive failure that was DC3. Which is a real shame case Dino Crisis 2 was an awesome game. The first one was good too and pretty scary.

mo0ksi

DC3 might've been cool had anyone known about it! I didn't even hear of DC until after it fell by the wayside. I'd say it's highly likely that DC could be revived in a sequel. Let's face it, do they ever kill off an IP for good? I don't think so. It might lay low for years but they eventually make a return.

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#46 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9571 Posts

Shinoto

Dino Crisis 3 was a guncon 2 game on PS2. Look it up.

peacenutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 peacenutman
Member since 2004 • 1772 Posts
[QUOTE="Shinoto"]

X_CAPCOM_X

Dino Crisis 3 was a guncon 2 game on PS2. Look it up.

No it's not lol DC3 is exclusive on Xbox. You are thinking Dino Stalker, cousin of RE Dead Aim.

kungfupandad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#48 kungfupandad
Member since 2009 • 209 Posts

I would be estatic if Dino Crisis 4 came out and as for Dead Rising 2, it should be out some time next year.