Days Gone New Footage: Sony's B game > Microsoft's A game?

• 92 results
BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51 BoxRekt
Member since 2019 • 2425 Posts

@MonsieurX:

Ok dude, what point are you trying to make?

if you're trying to make some point that state your argument and stop beating around the bush acting dumb, shit is lame.

AJStyles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 AJStyles
Member since 2018 • 1430 Posts

Lems are so mad they have to play trashdown while Sony gets another awesome AAA game soon.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@boxrekt: Thank you for the woooooooosh, carry on

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 BoxRekt

@MonsieurX said:

@boxrekt: Thank you for the woooooooosh, carry on

Here you go

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/do-you-think-crackdown-3-can-score-at-least-75-on--33451357/?page=1

for reference purposes. Probably the thread I was looking at for those 8.0 scores

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#55 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts

Only people that think Crackdown 3 is MS A game are cows. Now Gears 5 is coming this year and that is an MS A game.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@XVision84 said:

@djoffer: 1) Not a cow 2) Typical lem response. Don't blame me when Crackdown 3 scores a 6-7/10 as Xbox One's golden child.

But you are a cow, where is your Sony/cow troll thread you said you were gonna do???

The shoe fits buddy :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@juarbles said:
@cainetao11 said:

Only people that think Crackdown 3 is MS A game are cows. Now Gears 5 is coming this year and that is an MS A game.

I'm sorry pal, but you hyped Crackdown yourself.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/wait-dont-play-with-me-33450202/

Just because you're not brave enough to match your hype with a proper score doesn't mean you weren't hyping it ;-). In fact how fiercely Xbox fanboys defend this game shows how much hype they have for it.

At least Sony cows like me are owning up to hyping Days Gone and Dreams properly even setting high scores for them and not being wishy-washy about it :-)

Fixed that for you.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By BoxRekt

@juarbles said:
@cainetao11 said:

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/wait-dont-play-with-me-33450202/

Just because you're not brave enough to match your hype with a proper score doesn't mean you weren't hyping it ;-). In fact how fiercely Xbox fanboys defend this game shows how much hype they have for it.

At least Sony fans are owning up to hyping Days Gone and Dreams properly even setting high scores for them and not being wishy-washy about it :-)

lol from that very thread and as expected

@boxrekt said:
@juarbles said:

This game is supposed to not have hype but then again now that changed with this thread!

When the game releases everyone hyping it up will most likely say that no one hyped it.

Got'em

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@boxrekt: Hey what are you doing here? you should be in the Crackdown 3 the hype thread and putting up your alt accounts for trying to goad people, don't be a COWard.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By BoxRekt

@i_p_daily said:

@boxrekt: Hey what are you doing here? you should be in the Crackdown 3 the hype thread and putting up your alt accounts for trying to goad people, don't be a COWard.

It's YOUR game xbot, not mine.

Why would my account on the line for a game you're defending on your shitty platform?

No, YOU should be in the Crackdown 3 hype thread and putting up your account on the line since you're so defensive of any criticism of it. If you're not then STFU coward.

lol coming at me begging me to make a bet based on a shitty game you are defending FOH

What I WILL do, is when the release window is announced, I'll make a bet on Dreams scoring AAA and put my account on the line against everyone who claimed it was a "shitty creation tool" or "worse than Crackdown 3" like you and your xbox flip flop crew claim!

But you wouldn't even take that bet so get TF outta here begging me to bet on a game you're not even willing to bet on yourself weak spine coward.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 BoxRekt

@i_p_daily:

Cut the shit coward, if you want me to make the bet then you put your money where your mouth is.

Bet that Crackdown 3 will score 8 or above since you're defending it and I'll put a counter bet with the same penalty.

If you're not willing to do that then STFU because I'm willing to bet Dream will score AAA against anyone who claim otherwise.

This is the difference between Sony fans and you Xbox cowards not step off because you aint man enough to stand behind shit.

blamix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 blamix
Member since 2006 • 2030 Posts

Who said Crackdown 3 is gonna be Microsofts BOTW again? Like really?

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 babyjoker1221
Member since 2015 • 1313 Posts

@boxrekt said:

@i_p_daily:

Cut the shit coward, if you want me to make the bet then you put your money where your mouth is.

Bet that Crackdown 3 will score 8 or above since you're defending it and I'll put a counter bet with the same penalty.

If you're not willing to do that then STFU because I'm willing to bet Dream will score AAA against anyone who claim otherwise.

This is the difference between Sony fans and you Xbox cowards not step off because you aint man enough to stand behind shit.

Lmao! You're a salty little guy aren't ya?

The difference between Sony and Xbox fans? Not a lot really, but I don't see any Xbox fans here acting like a big badass from the safety of their own home.

You want to make a bet so bad? I bet that you're no taller than 5ft, and that you still wear velcro shoes. Lol

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 BoxRekt

@blamix said:

The developer

@babyjoker1221 said:

Lmao! You're a salty little guy aren't ya?

The difference between Sony and Xbox fans? Not a lot really, but I don't see any Xbox fans here acting like a big badass from the safety of their own home.

You want to make a bet so bad? I bet that you're no taller than 5ft, and that you still wear velcro shoes. Lol

I don't want to take a bet I'll surely loose, I yield. :'(

Avatar image for deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
deactivated-5f4e2292197f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
Member since 2015 • 1374 Posts

You talk about how amazing PS4's exclusives are, yet mass majority of them aren't even that great on grand scale, most don't even sell that much. You only care cause you think better than Xbox's games, and for some reason that is all you care about. You'll let Nintendo whoop your ass up and down the street, but as long as Xbox scuffs its knees, you'll sit there with a smile on your bashed in face.

I just don't see how anyone is gonna be in the mood for another 3rd person open world game. Feels like such a weak ass safe choice, and Sony plans to make up for years of lack of vareity by releasing Dreams and supposed to be impressed you can play a jank ass version of shit people made.

Bottom line, I ain't paying $60 for that shit, but I damn sure will be playing Crackdown 3 Day 1, cause you know, it was preloaded on my X like 2 months ago, and for 1 wouldn't buy a game on my PS4 out of fear of someone stealing my info, and if I walk into a store with $60, damn sure not coming out with Days Gone.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By BoxRekt

This post

@saltslasher said:

You talk about how amazing PS4's exclusives are, yet mass majority of them aren't even that great on grand scale, most don't even sell that much.

I just don't see how anyone is gonna be in the mood for another 3rd person open world game. Feels like such a weak ass safe choice, and Sony plans to make up for years of lack of vareity by releasing Dreams and supposed to be impressed you can play a jank ass version of shit people made.

Bottom line, I ain't paying $60 for that shit, but I damn sure will be playing Crackdown 3 Day 1, cause you know, it was preloaded on my X like 2 months ago, and for 1 wouldn't buy a game on my PS4 out of fear of someone stealing my info, and if I walk into a store with $60, damn sure not coming out with Days Gone.

Is the definition of irony and blind fanboyism!

Let's examine this hypocritical fail for just one moment.

@saltslasher said:

PS4's exclusives, mass majority of them aren't even that great on grand scale, most don't even sell that much.

I just don't see how anyone is gonna be in the mood for another 3rd person open world game. Feels like such a weak ass safe choice

Bottom line, I ain't paying $60 for that shit,

but I damn sure will be playing Crackdown 3 Day 1.

Worlds_Apart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#69 Worlds_Apart
Member since 2017 • 498 Posts

It's looking good

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44049 Posts

Cows continue in their full meltdown mode over Mighty Crackdown 3!!! Gotta love it!! lol

It's gonna be glorious to see their meltdowns when something like Super Mighty Graphics and Game-Play King, Gears 5, hits the streets... Xbox Won.. baby!! :P

enzyme36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 enzyme36
Member since 2007 • 5557 Posts

Already looks miles ahead of the last of us.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#72 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts
@i_p_daily said:
@XVision84 said:

@djoffer: 1) Not a cow 2) Typical lem response. Don't blame me when Crackdown 3 scores a 6-7/10 as Xbox One's golden child.

But you are a cow, where is your Sony/cow troll thread you said you were gonna do???

The shoe fits buddy :)

It's hard to troll a company that's on a roll. It's like me asking Michael Jordan why he ONLY got 6 championships?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
@saltslasher said:

You talk about how amazing PS4's exclusives are, yet mass majority of them aren't even that great on grand scale, most don't even sell that much. You only care cause you think better than Xbox's games, and for some reason that is all you care about. You'll let Nintendo whoop your ass up and down the street, but as long as Xbox scuffs its knees, you'll sit there with a smile on your bashed in face.

PS4 exclusives dominated the game awards and are selling like hotcakes. To be fair, the top creations on Dreams look more interesting than Crackdown 3.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
@SecretPolice said:

Cows continue in their full meltdown mode over Mighty Crackdown 3!!! Gotta love it!! lol

It's gonna be glorious to see their meltdowns when something like Super Mighty Graphics and Game-Play King, Gears 5, hits the streets... Xbox Won.. baby!! :P

SecretPolice if Crackdown 3 is so mighty then bet your account that it'll score 9/10 or higher :P.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 SecretPolice  Online

@XVision84 said:
@SecretPolice said:

SecretPolice if Crackdown 3 is so mighty then bet your account that it'll score 9/10 or higher :P.

I'd be Mighty afraid of doing such a knuckle headed thing. lol :P

But honestly, I'm one who loved the first one back in the day and I'll likely get into this one with the addiction of Orb hunting (leveling up) trying to get to higher and higher building,s no matter what it scores especially since I'll skip Buying it and play it via my best friend in gaming.... GamePass. :)

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 cainetao11

@juarbles said:
@cainetao11 said:

At least Sony fans are owning up to hyping Days Gone and Dreams properly even setting high scores for them and not being wishy-washy about it :-)

No need to apologize to me. That thread clearly shows I was surprised to read something positive about C3. And it was made BEFORE the gameplay previews I have watched since.

You're like a little girl with this shit. "At least sony fans are blah blah" I dont care what you do. It doesn't impress me. Eat 6 apples and shit a fruit salad. That'll impress me.

I am not hyped for C3 and I dont care if you think a thread I made 3 weeks ago means I was. The available information on the game has changed.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By SecretPolice  Online

@cainetao11: "Eat 6 apples and shit a fruit salad. That'll impress me."

hahaha, reminds me of Grumpier Old Men movie. .... she swallowed a quarter should I take her to the doctor? if she shits out two dimes and a nickel then you should take her to the doctor. lol :P

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 cainetao11

@blackballs said:

This game made a 360 in a matter of a year. I'm actually starting to think it could score a 9/10.

@robert_sparkes said:

Looks a hell of a lot better than the last trailer. Looks to be shaping up like a metacritic 80.

@Baconstrip78 said:

I was interested in it at announcement, then not, now I’m interested again.

Clearing “nests” of zombies seems interesting.

LOL and this above answers anything from @boxrekt If these people can like something then not, have one trailer make Days Gone suddenly make them like it, then it stands that recent footage of Crackdown 3 has me not all that excited for it despite making a thread expressing my surprise 3 weeks ago. Why do their opinions get to change about a game, but mine cant?

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12181 Posts

Hahahahah they had to cut 90% of the zombie hordes I see. Yeah looks like a really high quality PS3 game to me. Anyway Crackdown 3 is not the big gun for 2019 that is Gears 5 and it will destroy Days Flop.

One more thing, Crackdown 3 was never MS A game more like C game.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#80 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69411 Posts

@blamix said:

A Sony fanny said that.

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#81 Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12303 Posts

It does look a lot better ....

Baconstrip78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Baconstrip78
Member since 2013 • 1853 Posts

@cainetao11: Because nobody likes you, that’s why.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 cainetao11

@Baconstrip78 said:

@cainetao11: Because nobody likes you, that’s why.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12181 Posts

Days Gone looks like a downgrade to me. Less zombies now and the ground textures look worst.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 BoxRekt

@cainetao11 said:
@blackballs said:

This game made a 360 in a matter of a year. I'm actually starting to think it could score a 9/10.

@robert_sparkes said:

Looks a hell of a lot better than the last trailer. Looks to be shaping up like a metacritic 80.

@Baconstrip78 said:

@boxrekt Why do their opinions get to change about a game, but mine cant?

Maybe because

@cainetao11 said:

You say this?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By cainetao11

@juarbles said:
@cainetao11 said:
@juarbles said:
@cainetao11 said:

No need to apologize to me. That thread clearly shows I was surprised to read something positive about C3. And it was made BEFORE the gameplay previews I have watched since.

You're like a little girl with this shit. "At least sony fans are blah blah" I dont care what you do. It doesn't impress me. Eat 6 apples and shit a fruit salad. That'll impress me.

I am not hyped for C3 and I dont care if you think a thread I made 3 weeks ago means I was. The available information on the game has changed.

Well you claimed that the only people who think this is a A game are cows and I clearly pointed to a thread started by you where there are several Xbox fanboys clearly hyping the game. So maybe you shouldn't speak in absolutes if you don't want to get called out ;-)

Then talk to those people. Most people in the sticky clearly aren't calling it a major accomplishment . That thread is 3+ weeks old and new info on the game has come out. New info has changed peoples mind about Days Gone but it cant for Crackdown 3? Well that's convenient for one agenda

Guy_Brohski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#89 Guy_Brohski
Member since 2013 • 2221 Posts

Eh, it seems the story and acting are a little lacking. The first part of the demo shown here from PAX South is incredibly boring. The second part of the demo is pretty cool though, although it seems kinda frustrating..

https://youtu.be/olbEwc15HtA

Ten_Pints

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Ten_Pints
Member since 2014 • 4072 Posts

Game looks like a candidate for a Battle Royale mode, instead of exclusion zones just have a hoard of zombies move in then have each player attempt to lure them to eachother.

blamix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 blamix
Member since 2006 • 2030 Posts

@Pedro: one of the developers said it. Lol

IvanGrozny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 IvanGrozny
Member since 2015 • 1845 Posts

Last of Us a zombie edition ?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 cainetao11

@boxrekt said:
@cainetao11 said:
@blackballs said:

@robert_sparkes said:

@Baconstrip78 said:

@boxrekt Why do their opinions get to change about a game, but mine cant?

Maybe because

@cainetao11 said:

You say this?

That's has absolutely nothing to do with me and others reacting to the latest Preview footage of Crackdown 3. Obviously other SW posters had a change of mind when the latest Days Gone footage is shown.

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

Bern waiting for this game since the reveal.

henrythefifth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#95 henrythefifth
Member since 2016 • 2502 Posts

No matter what its like, Days Gone will still be miles better than any Xbox exclusive, lol. And will sell better too. After all, its SONY product, not MS.