Dangan Ronpa Another Episode announced, also possible 3rd installment teased

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Trail_Mix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Trail_Mix
Member since 2011 • 2579 Posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTJrA22LGcM

The game's coming out for the Vita, though it looks like some awful shooter spin-off thing.

At the end of the video it seems to tease a possible third installement to the series. Please let that be true, please, please, please!

Thoughts?

Articuno76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#2 Articuno76
Member since 2004 • 19798 Posts
Hey Trail_Mix, have you played the other Danganroppa game on the Vita? I heard it has both the first and second game in one package. Was wondering what it was like. It looked like somewhere between Ace Attorney meets the creepy death-game vibe of Zero's Escape.
Trail_Mix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Trail_Mix
Member since 2011 • 2579 Posts

Hey Trail_Mix, have you played the other Danganroppa game on the Vita? I heard it has both the first and second game in one package. Was wondering what it was like. It looked like somewhere between Ace Attorney meets the creepy death-game vibe of Zero's Escape.Articuno76
Nope, never played them. Only had the luxury of reading playthroughs of the two. I'll definitely be getting the Vita ports once its localized here in the states though.

It's like if you mix Persona, Phoenix Wright, and I guess Zero's Escape (don't know much about this game, so can't say for sure) into one game.

Avatar image for NationProtector
NationProtector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 NationProtector
Member since 2013 • 1609 Posts
Yay! More garbage! Who actually plays this?
dararararru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 dararararru
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Yay! More garbage! Who actually plays this?NationProtector
I just made this account to tell you to stop. Nobody asked you, and you probably have no idea what the dangan ronpa series is about, so please, do us all a favor and stay away from the dangan ronpa fandom and shut up. You are just acting like a big asshole.
NationProtector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 NationProtector
[QUOTE="NationProtector"]Yay! More garbage! Who actually plays this?dararararru
I just made this account to tell you to stop. Nobody asked you, and you probably have no idea what the dangan ronpa series is about, so please, do us all a favor and stay away from the dangan ronpa fandom and shut up. You are just acting like a big asshole.

:lol: sad if true. But I doub tit.
Crazyguy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 Crazyguy105
Member since 2009 • 9513 Posts

[QUOTE="dararararru"][QUOTE="NationProtector"]Yay! More garbage! Who actually plays this?NationProtector

No, he's right. Go shitpost in console war threads if you're so worried about your post count.

NationProtector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 NationProtector

[QUOTE="NationProtector"][QUOTE="dararararru"] I just made this account to tell you to stop. Nobody asked you, and you probably have no idea what the dangan ronpa series is about, so please, do us all a favor and stay away from the dangan ronpa fandom and shut up. You are just acting like a big asshole.Crazyguy105

No, he's right. Go shitpost in console war threads if you're so worried about your post count.

Oh so it's your account. How dare I have an opinion. ATTACK dangan ronpa fans! Go make your fanbase look even more ridiculous on as many forums as possible!
NationProtector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 NationProtector

These were the best announcements of last night for me. I'm still waiting on a translation of the second game, but I played through the first and it was excellent.

Slashkice
I heard the second game was good.
Avatar image for deactivated-586249e1b64ba
deactivated-586249e1b64ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 deactivated-586249e1b64ba
Member since 2004 • 7629 Posts

Hey Trail_Mix, have you played the other Danganroppa game on the Vita? I heard it has both the first and second game in one package. Was wondering what it was like. It looked like somewhere between Ace Attorney meets the creepy death-game vibe of Zero's Escape.Articuno76

While there is a death game involved, it's pretty laid back in comparison with the social aspects of the game and with a lack of a time limit a la 999. When it comes to betrayals, it's not as impactful as VLR's or AA's since there's usually some extra incentive thrown in rather than personal relations/conflicts between characters.

At least, that's my experience with the first game so far. Hoping it gets better later on. AA1 & AA3's last cases alone certainly made them some of my favourite games. Danganronpa might do the same for me.

dararararru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 dararararru
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
How dare I have an opinion.NationProtector
I don't give two shits that you have an opinion. You can have as many opinions as you want. Just go have them somewhere else, where people WANT to listen to them. Kthxbai.
Articuno76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#16 Articuno76
Member since 2004 • 19798 Posts

[QUOTE="Articuno76"]Hey Trail_Mix, have you played the other Danganroppa game on the Vita? I heard it has both the first and second game in one package. Was wondering what it was like. It looked like somewhere between Ace Attorney meets the creepy death-game vibe of Zero's Escape.Technoweirdo

While there is a death game involved, it's pretty laid back in comparison with the social aspects of the game and with a lack of a time limit a la 999. When it comes to betrayals, it's not as impactful as VLR's or AA's since there's usually some extra incentive thrown in rather than personal relations/conflicts between characters.

At least, that's my experience with the first game so far. Hoping it gets better later on. AA1 & AA3's last cases alone certainly made them some of my favourite games. Danganronpa might do the same for me.

Sounds like a good game (and our tastes seem to match up so I reckon I'd like it). I'll look into getting the twin-pack release for the Vita when it hits in October as it represents pretty good value for money.
ChaltierX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ChaltierX
Member since 2009 • 1128 Posts

I played the first game and liked it but what the heck is this? 

SonicNextGen2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 SonicNextGen2
Member since 2010 • 3592 Posts
[QUOTE="Slashkice"]

These were the best announcements of last night for me. I'm still waiting on a translation of the second game, but I played through the first and it was excellent.

NationProtector
I heard the second game was good.

Eh the second game was kind of worse than the first (coming from someone who played both), due to being less serious characters and basically nearly all of them were comic relief in a sense.
SonicNextGen2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 SonicNextGen2
Member since 2010 • 3592 Posts
This seems like a funny game to play if it actually manages to make sense, can't wait for Danganronpa Vita though.