deactivated-5d78760d7d740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

Source: https://www.dsogaming.com/news/cd-projekt-red-explains-why-it-will-not-stream-online-cyberpunk-2077s-e3-2019-public-gameplay-demo/

They openly said they're keeping the demo hidden to build hype and we will all see it at Gamescom. I really think CDPR deserves to be commended for how well they handle their PR. Being honest and open avoids fan frustrations and any miscommunications. The same went for when they openly said no loot boxes and quickly shot down the rumor that Cyberpunk had them.

Other companies (aka EA) just load up with BS PR talk that everyone can see through. Yes CDPR has had some public PR blunders in the past but they're more "connected" and open with the fans than many other companies ever were.

Why can't more companies be like this?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

Damn nice. I hope its not too much of an action game (GTA/FARCRY clone?) and is still a true RPG.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56032 Posts

CDPR was straight up honest about it. Generating hype and we all saw gameplay build last year, I rather not be too spoiled at this point when they already announce the release date and I already pre-order on GoG. Keep in mind, Cyberpunk has no MP, no Microtransaction, & no day one DLC but we can expect future Expansion Pack down the road, so they gotta hype this all it's worth to the public.