SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 36061 Posts

As I said a little earlier in another thread.

Get your pre-order in for SuperMighty XseX MonsterBox Yesterday before it's too late. lol :P

Anyway, the game and console should really deliver the great gaming goods. Agree?

The Story.

---

Cyberpunk 2077 Xbox One X Console Up For Purchase But Selling Out Fast

Here's where you can still buy the Cyberpunk 2077 Xbox One X today.

By , , and on June 5, 2020 at 6:49AM PDT

2 Comments
  • Leave Blank

The next generation of consoles may be gearing up for release later this year, but Microsoft isn't quite done with the Xbox One. In April, the company revealed a new limited-edition console based on The Witcher 3 developer CD Projekt Red's upcoming action-RPG, Cyberpunk 2077. The game itself is slated for release on September 17, but if you want to get ready for it with a brand-new console, then you can snag the snazzy Cyberpunk 2077 Xbox One X console now. The limited-edition console went up for pre-order at midnight ET today, June 5, and while it's already sold out at many retailers, you can still snag it for yourself at GameStop, Amazon, and Target. Its accompanying Cyberpunk 2077 controller is available to purchase separately along with several other Cyberpunk 2077-themed accessories: an Xbox Pro Charging Stand, a Seagate game drive, and a SteelSeries headset.

The Cyberpunk 2077 console bundle will be the final Xbox One X limited-edition console ever released, and only 45,000 units will be available in select markets, according to Major Nelson's blog. The Xbox One X itself looks appropriately high-tech, and it even glows in the dark.

The Cyberpunk 2077 Xbox One X and its other accessories are available for purchase, and you can see the full collection of Cyberpunk 2077 Xbox One products below. If you haven't pre-ordered your copy of the game yet, be sure to take a peek at our Cyberpunk 2077 pre-order guide for details on the various editions and pre-order bonuses. The base game is available to pre-order on sale for $49.94 at Amazon right now.

Buy Cyberpunk 2077 Limited-Edition Xbox One X bundle | $400

Xbox One X Cyberpunk 2077 Limited Edition Bundle
Xbox One X Cyberpunk 2077 Limited Edition Bundle

The Cyberpunk 2077 limited-edition Xbox One X is sold out at many stores already, but we're still seeing it in stock at a couple of places this morning. Unfortunately, the best deal on the console, which was discounted to $300 at the Microsoft Store and other sites at launch, are gone. Your best option right now is the Xbox One X Cyberpunk 2077 console and Johnny Silverhand bundle on sale for $390 at GameStop--you get the console and controller, a digital copy of the game (available at release), and the Johnny Silverhand action figure. The bundle ships within 24 hours, according to the listing.

Amazon also still has the console bundle in stock, but it's selling for $400 and you won't get the Johnny Silverhand action figure.

Target has the console bundle in stock for $400 too; again, no action figure included.

The Xbox One X and controller look like something you'd find strewn about Night City, the fictional metropolis you'll explore in Cyberpunk 2077. Easily one of the coolest special edition Xbox One consoles Microsoft has put out, the Cyberpunk 2077 Xbox One X has custom paneling, laser etchings, an eye-catching multi-colored matte finish, and glow-in-the-dark graffiti. The limited-edition controller is silver and black (the left bumper is red, though) and also features graffiti and etch marks. Both the console and controller look like they're made of metal taken from a dilapidated cyberpunk building. A full digital download of Cyberpunk 2077 is included with your bundle purchase.

Buy Cyberpunk 2077 Limited-Edition Xbox One controller | $75

Cyberpunk 2077 Limited Edition Xbox One controller
Cyberpunk 2077 Limited Edition Xbox One controller

The Cyberpunk 2077 controller is being sold separately for those who don't want to shell out the cash for the console but still want a piece of Cyberpunk 2077 Xbox One hardware. The Xbox One wireless controller will also be compatible with the Xbox Series X when it releases. This special-edition controller costs $75 on its own and features a "rugged design" inspired by Johnny Silverhand (the character played by Keanu Reeves). It's available to purchase now at several stores.

Buy Cyberpunk 2077 Xbox Pro Charging Stand | $50

Cyberpunk 2077 Limited Edition Xbox Pro Charging Stand
Cyberpunk 2077 Limited Edition Xbox Pro Charging Stand

Of course, Microsoft is releasing a fancy Cyberpunk 2077-themed charging stand to pair with the Cyberpunk 2077 controller. The charging stand features some of the yellow and blue shades from the console, bringing the whole Cyberpunk 2077 color scheme together. It comes with a battery cover, rechargeable battery, and 6-foot power cord. The Cyberpunk 2077 Xbox Pro Charging Stand is available to purchase for $50 at select retailers in the US and Canada.

Buy Cyberpunk 2077 Seagate Game Drive for Xbox | $90-$150

Cyberpunk 2077 Special Edition Seagate Game Drive
Cyberpunk 2077 Special Edition Seagate Game Drive

If you need to expand your system's storage, you'll also be able to buy a Cyberpunk 2077-themed Seagate game drive for Xbox, available in 2TB and 5TB capacity options. One side of the game drive appears to feature the same design as the special-edition console; the other side is mostly black and features the words "Where is Johnny?" scrawled on it. The Cyberpunk 2077 game drives are available to purchase worldwide, with the 2TB version selling for $90 at GameStop and other select retailers and the 5TB version selling for $150 directly from Seagate.com.

2TB:

5TB:

Buy Cyberpunk 2077 x SteelSeries: Arctis 1 Wireless Headset | $110

SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wireless - Xbox Johnny Silverhand Edition
SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wireless - Xbox Johnny Silverhand Edition

You can complete your setup with a Cyberpunk 2077-inspired headset from SteelSeries, which is releasing two limited-edition versions of the Arctis 1 Wireless and several booster packs. The Arctis 1 is a fantastic headset featuring lossless 2.4HGz wireless with ultra-low latency, a detachable noise-canceling mic, and a durable, steel-reinforced headband. The SteelSeries Cyberpunk 2077 headset collection includes the Johnny Silverhand Edition (pictured above) and the Netrunner Edition--they're available to buy now for $110 at SteelSeries.com and other select retailers in the US and UK. There are also several booster packs for $35 each to switch up your design.

Cyberpunk 2077 is one of GameSpot's most anticipated games of 2020, and while new consoles are coming later this year, CD Projekt Red has stated Cyberpunk 2077's next-gen versions won't launch with the Xbox Series X and PS5. Some fans are concerned, however, with the current pandemic affecting Cyberpunk 2077's release date. The game was recently rated by the "vast majority of rating boards" and CD Projekt Red has said everything is continuing as planned.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 14425 Posts

Man you better be getting paid for this lol

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SecretPolice  Online

@Zero_epyon:

Nadda, unless you call getting "Laughs" payment. lol :P

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 4974 Posts

Am I the only one who doesn’t care about this game?

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SecretPolice  Online

@Sevenizz:

Nah, I'm sure there's others but it does top the list for most.

Top of my list remains, Halo: Infinite. :P

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 1114 Posts

funny how this is selling this fast when series x is around the corner because people know there first party games will be on xbox one x so they don't need to upgrade until 2 years from now.

why buy cyber punk xbox one x when you can play the better version on the series x? series x will be out only 2 months after release.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SecretPolice  Online

@gifford38:

Collectors is my guess. Many will likely never even open the box. lol

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Gifford38
@Sevenizz said:

Am I the only one who doesn’t care about this game?

nope you are not. im not into fps open world games. not enough movements in fps for your character to do. there is only so much movement your arms can do lol. wish it was third person view for this type of game i think. i want to be able to spin kick heads off with a cyber enhanced blade in my boot in this game lol.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 14425 Posts

@SecretPolice said:

@Zero_epyon:

Nadda, unless you call getting "Laughs" payment. lol :P

Sometimes laughs are enough lol

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Gifford38

@SecretPolice said:

@gifford38:

shame because as a system the xbox one x is a solid system. smooth and quiet. just wish it had better games that appeal to me. sea of thieves is not enough to get me to buy it now that they redid the game to make it feel less empty. with next gen around the corner i will skip xbox one x and get the series x if fable is announced. god i hope fable is not a cross gen game. i want that game to take full advantage of the power of the series x.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SecretPolice  Online

@gifford38 said:
@SecretPolice said:

@gifford38:

shame because as a system the xbox one x is a solid system. smooth and quiet. just wish it had better games that appeal to me. sea of thieves is not enough to get me to buy it now that they redid the game to make it feel less empty. with next gen around the corner i will skip xbox one x and get the series x if fable is announced. god i hope fable is not a cross gen game. i want that game to take full advantage of the power of the series x.

Yeah, MS did a magnificent job making the X1X a truly great system and to be completely honest, I'm torn on whether I'll buy XSX day one.

If I do get it day one it will be a impulse purchase because I may just feel the need to have, Halo: Infinite, on that system. lol

We'll see.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 4974 Posts

@SecretPolice: I’m with ya bud. My tops are Flight Simulator, Halo, and the next Forza.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#13 Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 40283 Posts

Uh,um, OK. Seems like a waste of money as far as I am concerned.

Daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 2367 Posts

I can never understand how a person would take a console that looks pretty good and make it ugly on purpose.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SecretPolice  Online

@Sevenizz said:

@SecretPolice: I’m with ya bud. My tops are Flight Simulator, Halo, and the next Forza.

Oh yeah big time, Flight Sim along with FH5 is a must for sure. And like Gifford said, if indeed a new Fable is coming and I'll add, especially if being done by the wizards at Playground Games, that's a sealed deal right there. :D

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 13095 Posts

I love it. I don't normally go for custom consoles, but that looks so over the top but on-point that I'd rock it.

Thing looks like Claptrap

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#17 Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 7744 Posts

Where is the Cyberpunk kinect?

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 SecretPolice  Online

@Sushiglutton said:

Oh mangy...

...don't even tease us with a good time. lololol :P

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Gifford38

@SecretPolice said:
@Sushiglutton said:

Oh mangy...

...don't even tease us with a good time. lololol :P

no guys thats easy lol get a black light in your room and turn on the kinect and boom you guys are in the cyberpunks world. i hope you get the joke. if not look up kinect and a black light on utube.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#20  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 36934 Posts

It's a nice looking limited edition console, too bad I have an XB1X and also see no point getting this with Series X around corner. If it came with the game pre-installed with early access to it... well, that would be a game changer for me.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#21 Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 40283 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

It's a nice looking limited edition console, too bad I have an XB1X and also see no point getting this with Series X around corner. If it came with the game pre-installed with early access to it... well, that would be a game changer for me.

You would pay $400 for early access?

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 thedork_knight
Member since 2011 • 1793 Posts

MS sure do the best looking limited editions

Avatar image for pinkribbonscars
PinkRibbonScars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 PinkRibbonScars
Member since 2019 • 956 Posts

That's one of the best limited edition consoles I've seen. It looks pretty dang awesome

Subspecies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Subspecies
Member since 2018 • 2473 Posts

So...sales matter now?

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#25 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 30759 Posts

That’s a really cool looking system. Definitely wouldn’t mind having that in my collection.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 36934 Posts

@Pedro: that would be a tipping point sure, and I'd have a sweet limited edition XB1X, I'd trade in my old one to cut down on cost

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 5432 Posts

@gifford38: "why buy cyber punk xbox one x when you can play the better version on the series x? series x will be out only 2 months after release."

Because you then get the series x version for free when it launches.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 sealionact

@daredevils2k: I could never understand why someone would get so butthurt about Sony being fined in Australia that they feel they need to try and balance the scales by posting about a 2013 ms fine.....

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Gifford38

@sealionact said:

@gifford38: "why buy cyber punk xbox one x when you can play the better version on the series x? series x will be out only 2 months after release."

Because you then get the series x version for free when it launches.

yes but you just paid 400 on a xbox one x cyber punk addition to buy another console for 500 or so on the series x 2 months later to play the same game. i hope its free lol.

besides they already said the ps5 version will be free as well if you buy the ps4 version. there both getting it for free.

DaVillain-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 DaVillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 42576 Posts

@SecretPolice: That's a hell of a custom edition I seen on Xbox One to date. I'm surprise there's no XSX version of Cyberpunk 2077 custom edition since you'll be able to play Cyberpunk 2077 on XSX assuming you get the one version which you'll be able to upgrade for free on XSX.

@gifford38 said:
@SecretPolice said:

@gifford38:

Man you guys sure don't like anything Sci-Fi cuase this is one of those rare Sci-Fi games that's getting hype and I'm super duper hype myself to play it!!!

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5807 Posts

Doesn't look that great to me, and it seems kind of silly to buy an X1 right now

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 sealionact

@gifford38: Cyberpunk still hasn't been announced for ps5, so I'd like to see a source saying you get the next gen version free of charge....it should happen for all consoles, but Sony hasn't announced any plans for ps4-ps5 crossbuy at all.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Gifford38

@davillain- said:

@SecretPolice: That's a hell of a custom edition I seen on Xbox One to date. I'm surprise there's no XSX version of Cyberpunk 2077 custom edition since you'll be able to play Cyberpunk 2077 on XSX assuming you get the one version which you'll be able to upgrade for free on XSX.

@gifford38 said:
@SecretPolice said:

@gifford38:

Man you guys sure don't like anything Sci-Fi cuase this is one of those rare Sci-Fi games that's getting hype and I'm super duper hype myself to play it!!!

i love sci-fi and cyberpunk looks awesome but im not a fan of fps. i like third person better.

i only like fps in vr now. you get less of that looking through a box affect. you get true view. and you can turn your head with out having your character spin in cycles for you to look around lol.

DaVillain-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 DaVillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 42576 Posts

@gifford38: Fair enough. But at least wait for reviews before dismissing Cyberpunk 2077.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Gifford38

@sealionact said:

@gifford38: Cyberpunk still hasn't been announced for ps5, so I'd like to see a source saying you get the next gen version free of charge....it should happen for all consoles, but Sony hasn't announced any plans for ps4-ps5 crossbuy at all.

no it hasn't i just looked it up. thought i seen it but it is all assumptions my bad. xbox is trying to use it for series x hype which is good but im sure the ps5 version will come up in the ps5 reveal. if not later. there no way it won't be unless xbox pays them huge amounts of money because it has to equal the amount of estimated sales the ps5 version. again until i see proof its coming to ps5 this could happen.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Gifford38

@davillain- said:

@gifford38: Fair enough. But at least wait for reviews before dismissing Cyberpunk 2077.

of course like i said it looks awesome and if it truly great i will give it go. praying they make it for the psvr2 on the ps5 version. that would be awesome. if there is a ps5 version.

FinalFighters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By FinalFighters
Member since 2013 • 3371 Posts

lol TC is such a tool

ON-TOPIC : managed to buy the last one from gamestop early this morning. wanted to buy another one but it was already sold out everywhere else

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26054 Posts

Buying an Xbox One X at this point isn't exactly the best idea unless it's a mega discount. Although, this might be a collector's item that could be worth some money down the line if left unopened.

Daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Daredevils2k

@sealionact said:

@daredevils2k: I could never understand why someone would get so butthurt about Sony being fined in Australia that they feel they need to try and balance the scales by posting about a 2013 ms fine.....

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 sealionact

@daredevils2k: You must have been to post that train wreck......

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 12656 Posts

How is this thread not deleted yet. I thought 100% advertisement threads were against TOS.

Also lol CP2077 on consoles.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 1813 Posts

Looks great but who the hell buys a current gen console in 2020? Like what's wrong with you???

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By IMAHAPYHIPPO
Member since 2004 • 3624 Posts

Oh, the classic end of gen "let's create the coolest version of our current console to sell as much of the existing inventory as possible, even though our new console comes out two months later."

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 6924 Posts

Not gonna lie MS makes the best looking special edition consoles and controllers. That system looks badass! I don't really care much about cyberpunk but I wouldn't mind picking that up jist because it looks so cool.

Daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Daredevils2k

@sealionact said:

@daredevils2k: You must have been to post that train wreck......

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 SecretPolice  Online

@FinalFighters said:

lol TC is such a tool

ON-TOPIC : managed to buy the last one from gamestop early this morning. wanted to buy another one but it was already sold out everywhere else

Why I ought tah...

Lol :P