FantasyGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By FantasyGamer
Member since 2015 • 517 Posts

Wow really want to see gameplay for this , could be the new graphics king? especially on PC

(Update)

In an interview with Jason Schreier, Marcin Iwinski confirmed that Cyberpunk 2077 will be present at Gamescom 2018. Marcin also said that Cyberpunk 2077 will be powered by the next iteration of the RED Engine, called REDengine 4. Marcin also claimed that this demo was not a fake one, was not built entirely for E3, and it was a real build of the game."

_

"The demo, it’s not a demo-demo in terms that it’s an artificial piece of content created for the purposes of the show. That’s actually a build of the game… actually, surprising it is a real build so we didn’t fake anything here and actually we had a lot of… we didn’t start these conversations but we had a lot of feedback like that in the previews by people actually noticing that certain things did not look pre-rendered or fake. And this makes us very happy and very proud because we’ve actually made it to pull off a build.”

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#2 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

"Danny O'Dwyer

@dannyodwyer

I’ll record some @CyberpunkGame impression later so drop some questions here. But broadly it reminds me of playing GTA in first person. Big open world with the detailed RPG level design of an Arkane game. The gun combat is crazy varied. Ricochet & homing bullets. Nuts stuff."

My body is ready!

JtoThaMtoThaP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 JtoThaMtoThaP
Member since 2016 • 1016 Posts

I never doubt the brilliance of CDPR

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#4 Ghosts4ever  Online
Member since 2015 • 24894 Posts

It could be best CDPR game ever. but still not hyping it.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

Im hyped about this game since it first announced. I trust CD and i love such futuristic theme games. A combo i know it will deliver for my taste.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec
deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec
Member since 2016 • 6762 Posts

I'm interested in seeing this game. I find The Witcher games enjoyable but they aren't among my favorite games. One thing that they are very good at is building convincing worlds, so I really want to see what they do with a cyberpunk theme.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56017 Posts

Even DigitalFoundry thinks Cyberpunk 2077 is gonna be next-gen for consoles and we are near the end of this current-gen as it is and we all know Cyberpunk 2077 is nowhere near finish, all this points to being on PS5/Next-gen Xbox. At least on PC, this is gonna be on high-end so no worries for me, I was gonna get this on PC anyways, especially when it's in FPS for KB/M.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#8  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

Gamespot has a good video in which they talk about the 50 minute demo. Here. (https://www.gamespot.com/videos/we-saw-an-hour-of-cyberpunk-2077-e3-2018/2300-6444633/)

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12060 Posts

Can’t wait to play it on my X.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44014 Posts

Gonna be glorious on Mighty 4K MonsterBox. :P

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec
deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec
Member since 2016 • 6762 Posts

@davillain-: Same. If I get the game, it will be on PC.

I'd love to actually see it for myself. It's so annoying when the press gets to see the gameplay but the audience doesn't. :P

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8469 Posts

Funny how everyone now praises and hypes CDPR while in the same breadth insults PC and its indie secene. They forgot they wouldn't have Witcher 3 in the first place if if it weren't for PC and its indie scene. Next up KCD 3 and consolites hyping Warhorse to the moon while constantly shitting on it now for being a PC first dev.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

@pc_rocks said:

Funny how everyone now praises and hypes CDPR while in the same breadth insults PC and its indie secene. They forgot they wouldn't have Witcher 3 in the first place if if it weren't for PC and its indie scene. Next up KCD 3 and consolites hyping Warhorse to the moon while constantly shitting on it now for being a PC first dev.

Considering they showed Cyberpunk at a console event, we will keep insulting PC.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 PC_Rocks

@Ant_17 said:
@pc_rocks said:

Considering they showed Cyberpunk at a console event, we will keep insulting PC.

No, they didn't. They revealed it in 2012 as a PC only game.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Ant_17

@pc_rocks said:
@Ant_17 said:
@pc_rocks said:

Who cares about the ancient times. Get with the times.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 PC_Rocks

@Ant_17 said:
@pc_rocks said:
@Ant_17 said:
@pc_rocks said:

You said they showed at a console event, not me which was factually false. EVen if you meant their recent showing, was it really a console event? I swear all the games at MS conference are coming to PC and also plays better on PC.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#17 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69345 Posts

I will file this in the same folder as more over-hyped and overrated BS akin to The Witcher 3.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Ant_17

@pc_rocks said:
@Ant_17 said:

You said they showed at a console event, not me which was factually false. EVen if you meant their recent showing, was it really a console event? I swear all the games at MS conference are coming to PC and also plays better on PC.

Eh, with MS it's always a grey area. but it wasn't show at this years PC event.

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 pdogg93
Member since 2015 • 1849 Posts

I hope the hype is real and not just carried over because they’re Witcher 3 devs. As much as I played Witcher 3, I could not fully get into it.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#20 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58821 Posts

He sounds dumb as a rock.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11053 Posts

I was already excited about the game without the hyperbole. However it looks, I trust it will be great.

enzyme36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 enzyme36
Member since 2007 • 5552 Posts

The Witcher series is trash to me.... but I can get behind this game. Look forward to seeing more.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@kuu2 said:

Gonna be better on PC.

Is there even a remote release date on this game?

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#24 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

I was floored by the footage I saw of this game, absolutely love the art style...day 1 whenever that is

henrythefifth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#25 henrythefifth
Member since 2016 • 2502 Posts

Too bad they decided with childish approach to Cyberpunk on this game. I mean it looks like it was made for nintendo crowds... Urgh. I'll pass, and wait for something more mature. Maybe Crackdown 3 is more adult.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 PC_Rocks

@Ant_17 said:
@pc_rocks said:
@Ant_17 said:

Eh, with MS it's always a grey area. but it wasn't show at this years PC event.

Yup, because PC is tehe birth place of new devs, gameplay and innovation. PC already made what CDPR today is, time to introduce other such devs.

demon-returns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 demon-returns
Member since 2007 • 1451 Posts

If these Devs play their cards right they could end up being the next Rockstar type Dev where people know such high quality is a foregone conclusion from them that when they release a game it'll be breaking records selling and making them millions $

I mean at this point we all know unless you just don't like the setting (wild west, horses) but RDR 2 is going to sell A LOT of copies.

Can't even imagine what GTA 6 will do when that gets announced and released.

Activision and Ubisoft could have had this with COD and Ass Creed but they turned them into annual releases and so hype is no longer there when these games get announced and released anymore.

If a GTA came out every year people will stop giving a shit about it.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@kuu2 said:

Yikes, hopefully it runs over 30 fps this time.

@Ant_17 said:
@pc_rocks said:

1. MS event objectively wasn't a console event. It was console and pc. Most games were demeod on PC and on PC.

2. Yeah, have fun with that shitty version of CP2077 like W2/W3.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

@Pedro said:

I will file this in the same folder as more over-hyped and overrated BS akin to The Witcher 3.

Pedro... I'm disappointed in you :( Lol.

Anyway, it's definitely going to release on current consoles because they have them listed on the official website. But they'll probably update it for the next consoles too.

I seriously can't wait for it... It sounds/looks like my dream game!

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@fantasygamer: Hmm, ok and?

The game has no release date, also for some reason they did not show the gameplay to the public and all we here is critics who may or may not have been paid.

Until I actually see a fully done game, this goes as the normal "Nintendo-like" hysteria.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By tgob89
Member since 2017 • 2153 Posts

1. They aren't going to miss out on what will be over 150 million PS4/X1 user base by the time the game comes out, just stop the hyperbole.

2. What they shows was on a hyper maxed out PC of the highest spec at the highest setting. Only the best PC will be showing and performing at the level that they saw behind closed doors.

3. The game will probably launch around PS5's release 2020 to take advantage high sells for a system launch and marketing the PS5 version for demos of the game.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@tgob89 said:

1. They aren't going to miss out on what will be over 150 million PS4/X1 user base by the time the game comes out, just stop the hyperbole.

2. What they shows was on a hyper maxed out PC of the highest spec at the highest setting. Only the best PC will be showing and performing at the level that they saw behind closed doors.

3. The game will probably launch around PS5's release 2020 to take advantage high sells for a system launch and marketing the PS5 version for demos of the game.

Don´t forget that is was a specially created demo, made to show, and it only showed a "very small" bit of the actual game.

Which is also why they probably did not show it to the general public.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@tgob89 said:

4. The game, like Witcher 3, will be considerably better played on PC.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts
@henrythefifth said:

Too bad they decided with childish approach to Cyberpunk on this game. I mean it looks like it was made for nintendo crowds... Urgh. I'll pass, and wait for something more mature. Maybe Crackdown 3 is more adult.

Wait, you're kidding, right? A guy pulls out another guy's eyeball in the trailer, and it's for Nintendo crowds? So, generalization and factually false ideals presented in a couple sentences?

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 ReCloud
Member since 2018 • 4418 Posts

@pc_rocks:

Excuse me, but the developers themselves said that Witcher 3 was only possible because of consoles

http://n4g.com/news/1729912/no-witcher-3-without-consoles-says-developer

At least don't lie, ok?

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

It's a current gen game targeting PS4, Xbox, and PC according to CDPR.

Cyberpunk 2077 impressed with its trailer and gameplay presentation at this E3, so much so people questioned if the game is coming to current-gen consoles. We had an interview with quest designer Patrick Mills today and broached the topic, directly asking if it might not come to this console generation.

"I've heard a number of people say that," Mills said. "The current console generation is what we're aiming for. We are aiming for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and of course PC as well."

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Once I saw how well the Witcher sold and how much money must be swelling CDPRs coffers, I knew their next project would be over the top. Glad to see I was right. Cyberpunk is a creative universe that deserves mad respect in its own right. It's so cool seeing how gaming itself is maturing in this cycle.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60695 Posts

Awesome, day 1 on preferred platform Ps4 as devs have stated and shown with TW3.

Thank you SONY

Avatar image for deactivated-5b8284346a788
deactivated-5b8284346a788

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#39 deactivated-5b8284346a788
Member since 2018 • 295 Posts

@recloud said:

@pc_rocks:

Excuse me, but the developers themselves said that Witcher 3 was only possible because of consoles

At least don't lie, ok?

if u look at their sales doe u can see that pc made them more money than any single console version. so u have to put 2 consoles against pc to have a slight victory lofl.

u could also say that witycher 3 wasnt possible without pc because pc made them almost 50 pc of the money.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 ReCloud

@sheephats: so? Truth still stands, TW3 was only possible because of consoles, no matter what mental gymnastics you do.

The developers said that and you can't contradict them.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#41 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts
@BenjaminBanklin said:

I was already excited about the game without the hyperbole. However it looks, I trust it will be great.

yea I think the problem with the way they have chosen to show it, is everyone who hasn't seen the demo is having their imagination running wild. this is how unrealistic expectations get set.

I'm still hugely looking forward to it, but its important to remember this is a game, made by people, running on current hardware.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 ReCloud

@quadknight: these people really underestimate what the bone and PS4 can do, don't they? It's a little sad that the hermits rely so much on muh PC power and forget how games are.actually coded.and optimized for consoles.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By tgob89
Member since 2017 • 2153 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

Once I saw how well the Witcher sold and how much money must be swelling CDPRs coffers, I knew their next project would be over the top. Glad to see I was right. Cyberpunk is a creative universe that deserves mad respect in its own right. It's so cool seeing how gaming itself is maturing in this cycle.

But "we" haven't seen the game yet!

We just saw a non-gameplay in-engine demo that honestly didn't look graphically more impressive than any current gen AAA game currently on the market.

So they supped up the strongest PC they could slap together and put the settings at "unattainable" and then said, "what do you think of our game?". That's not much to be excited about until they show they can make something most people can play that still looks incredible.

Honestly, Project CD Red will have their work cut of for them once Guerrilla Games gets their hands on PS5 hardware (which they probably already have) and reveal Horizon 2's open world on hardware 7 to 10x more powerful than PS4 with their updated engine since being optimized for Death Stranding.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@recloud said:

@quadknight: these people really underestimate what the bone and PS4 can do, don't they? It's a little sad that the hermits rely so much on muh PC power and forget how games are.actually coded.and optimized for consoles.

Yup. Nothing I saw in the game screamed next gen to me. Looks like a good looking game running on a highend PC like most multiplats at E3.

verbalfilth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 verbalfilth
Member since 2006 • 5043 Posts

CDPR will deliver.

It's always next gen with PC. XD

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts

@tgob89 said:

Honestly, Project CD Red will have their work cut of for them once Guerrilla Games gets their hands on PS5 hardware (which they probably already have) and reveal Horizon 2's open world on hardware 7 to 10x more powerful than PS4 with their updated engine since being optimized for Death Stranding.

Horizon 2 is like 5 years away so why even talk about it?

@zaryia said:

4. The game, like Witcher 3, will be considerably better played on PC.

Shut up.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By PC_Rocks

@recloud said:

@pc_rocks:

At least don't lie, ok?

They said about going multiplatform and expanding the scope of the game, learn to read in its context. Without Witcher 1 and 2 and GoG there would be no Witcher 3, or how do you think they were able to fund Witcher 3? Furthermore, it's no secret that consolites before Witcher 3 used to mock CDPR and PC gamers for supporting the dev just like they do right now. CDPR wouldn't even exist without PC and countless other devs because consolites don't try less known games or different experiences as per the devs themselves. EVen then PC accounted for 50% of the Witcher 3 sales. Yup, I'll believe all the metrics that are available.

Remain butthurt that the entire history of consoles is written from the scraps of PC gamers and their support. The very hardware in consoles depends on Pc gamers investing in CPU and GPU's R&D.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56017 Posts

@pc_rocks said:
@Ant_17 said:
@pc_rocks said:

We both know Cyberpunk 2077 will look glorious on PC, if the Witcher 3 looks that damn good on PC, (never mind it was downgrade) then we should trust CDPR. There's no doubt Cyberpunk will look good on current-gen, but anyone who knows how PC works, there's no issue between console & PC versions of the game.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

sorry, what is this marketing post about?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

@tryit said:

sorry, what is this marketing post about?

It's about a game called Cyberpunk 2077 which is a game that was shown at E3.

E3 is not aimed at maverick gamer like yourself though. You guys cut your own trends and play by your own rules.