Custom PS5 designs available

  • 51 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for regnaston
regnaston

2207

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 regnaston
Member since 2008 • 2207 Posts

Here is a sample of the design style being offered

Reasonable prices ..message me for details πŸ˜€

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

47099

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 68

User Lists: 0

#2 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 47099 Posts

A very expressive design that captures the essence of gaming on the PS5. 😎

Avatar image for hardwenzen
hardwenzen

6955

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 6955 Posts

The troll in the bottom left is I_P_Daily, actually

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

47099

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 68

User Lists: 0

#4 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 47099 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

The troll in the bottom left is I_P_Daily, actually

Damn. IP damage your ego so bad that you can't even stop talking about him. Soon you will be like the Sony fannies who are obsessed with the head of Xbox. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Avatar image for briguyb13
briguyb13

5704

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By briguyb13
Member since 2007 • 5704 Posts

Adds some style and class to the unit.

Avatar image for goldenelementxl
GoldenElementXL

5254

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6 GoldenElementXL
Member since 2016 • 5254 Posts

That kid is gonna need a lawyer. Sony has been ruthless with people messing with their covers

Avatar image for hardwenzen
hardwenzen

6955

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#7 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 6955 Posts

@Pedro said:
@hardwenzen said:

The troll in the bottom left is I_P_Daily, actually

Damn. IP damage your ego so bad that you can't even stop talking about him. Soon you will be like the Sony fannies who are obsessed with the head of Xbox. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

He lives in my head and refuses to leave. You wouldn't believe how annoyed i am.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

47099

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 68

User Lists: 0

#8 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 47099 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

He lives in my head and refuses to leave. You wouldn't believe how annoyed i am.

That is sad.

Avatar image for hardwenzen
hardwenzen

6955

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#9 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 6955 Posts

@Pedro said:
@hardwenzen said:

He lives in my head and refuses to leave. You wouldn't believe how annoyed i am.

That is sad.

Not as sad as the rtx2060 outperforming the ps5, tho. But close.

Avatar image for lamprey263
lamprey263

38339

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 38339 Posts

I've seen artwork at charity auctions look on par with that sell for thousands so you might got something there.

Avatar image for sheevpalpamemes
SheevPalpamemes

845

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#11 SheevPalpamemes
Member since 2020 • 845 Posts

My kids would be grounded for a month. No polo or deep sea fishing for a year. I’d take whatever savings they had to get a new one and throw that one in the trash.

Avatar image for PSP107
PSP107

17987

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#12 PSP107  Online
Member since 2007 • 17987 Posts

@sheevpalpamemes: "I’d take whatever savings they had to get a new one and throw that one in the trash."

For some reason I believe you would throw away a functional console.

Avatar image for ProtossRushX
ProtossRushX

8856

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#13 ProtossRushX  Online
Member since 2007 • 8856 Posts

@goldenelementxl said:

That kid is gonna need a lawyer. Sony has been ruthless with people messing with their covers

lmao

Avatar image for Archangel3371
Archangel3371

33820

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#14 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 33820 Posts

Well that’s definitely an improvement. πŸ˜…

Avatar image for lundy86_4
lundy86_4

57989

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 57989 Posts

Gotta love kids. Reminds me of my brother's "drawing" on my dad's brand new Ford Mondeo (mid-90s)... Etched into the bonnet/hood with gravel from the drive.

Avatar image for navyguy21
navyguy21

15826

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#16 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 15826 Posts

@sheevpalpamemes said:

My kids would be grounded for a month. No polo or deep sea fishing for a year. I’d take whatever savings they had to get a new one and throw that one in the trash.

Whoa, seems kind of harsh.

Seems like something that would add sentimental value to the console to me. Kids are the what you make them.

Those kids seem awfully sweet and creative to have drawn that.

Avatar image for sheevpalpamemes
SheevPalpamemes

845

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#17 SheevPalpamemes
Member since 2020 • 845 Posts

@navyguy21: kids should respect the most important thing in the household.

Avatar image for regnaston
regnaston

2207

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#18 regnaston
Member since 2008 • 2207 Posts

@navyguy21 said:
@sheevpalpamemes said:

My kids would be grounded for a month. No polo or deep sea fishing for a year. I’d take whatever savings they had to get a new one and throw that one in the trash.

Whoa, seems kind of harsh.

Seems like something that would add sentimental value to the console to me. Kids are the what you make them.

Those kids seem awfully sweet and creative to have drawn that.

The guy is totally fake I would not believe one word from him

Avatar image for briguyb13
briguyb13

5704

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#19 briguyb13
Member since 2007 • 5704 Posts

@navyguy21 said:
@sheevpalpamemes said:

My kids would be grounded for a month. No polo or deep sea fishing for a year. I’d take whatever savings they had to get a new one and throw that one in the trash.

Whoa, seems kind of harsh.

Seems like something that would add sentimental value to the console to me. Kids are the what you make them.

Those kids seem awfully sweet and creative to have drawn that.

Sucker.

Avatar image for lundy86_4
lundy86_4

57989

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#20 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 57989 Posts

@navyguy21 said:

Whoa, seems kind of harsh.

Seems like something that would add sentimental value to the console to me. Kids are the what you make them.

Those kids seem awfully sweet and creative to have drawn that.

Dude's a fakeboy.

Avatar image for ghost_of_phobos
Ghost_of_Phobos

1570

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#21 Ghost_of_Phobos
Member since 2020 • 1570 Posts

That's sweet. They have to be careful or Sony might sue the kids.

Avatar image for sheevpalpamemes
SheevPalpamemes

845

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#22  Edited By SheevPalpamemes
Member since 2020 • 845 Posts

@lundy86_4: ive posted my ps5 here muliple times and take my oath to sony seriously.

Avatar image for lundy86_4
lundy86_4

57989

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#23 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 57989 Posts

@sheevpalpamemes: Sony above all else, always!

Avatar image for navyguy21
navyguy21

15826

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#24 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 15826 Posts

@lundy86_4: @briguyb13: @regnaston:

I'll see myself out....

Avatar image for sheevpalpamemes
SheevPalpamemes

845

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#25 SheevPalpamemes
Member since 2020 • 845 Posts

@lundy86_4: amen

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

47099

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 68

User Lists: 0

#26 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 47099 Posts

@navyguy21 said:

@lundy86_4: @briguyb13: @regnaston:

I'll see myself out....

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

21437

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#27 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 21437 Posts

@regnaston said:
@navyguy21 said:
@sheevpalpamemes said:

My kids would be grounded for a month. No polo or deep sea fishing for a year. I’d take whatever savings they had to get a new one and throw that one in the trash.

Whoa, seems kind of harsh.

Seems like something that would add sentimental value to the console to me. Kids are the what you make them.

Those kids seem awfully sweet and creative to have drawn that.

The guy is totally fake I would not believe one word from him

Yeah he doesn't have kids i mean this meme was "created" for a reason 🀣🀣🀣

remove the 4 and add a 5 and its still the same.
remove the 4 and add a 5 and its still the same.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

21437

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#28 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 21437 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

The troll in the bottom left is I_P_Daily, actually

Avatar image for lebanese_boy
lebanese_boy

16053

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#29 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 16053 Posts

@regnaston said:

Avatar image for hitmanactual
HitmanActual

1315

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#30 HitmanActual
Member since 2013 • 1315 Posts

Well it is a little kids console with an immature fan base...so yeah seems about right.

Avatar image for hardwenzen
hardwenzen

6955

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#31 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 6955 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@hardwenzen said:

The troll in the bottom left is I_P_Daily, actually

LEAVE MY HEAD. LEAVE NOW.

Avatar image for getyeryayasout
getyeryayasout

13345

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#32 getyeryayasout  Online
Member since 2005 • 13345 Posts

Just run it through the dishwasher. I do it with all my consoles to keep them clean and fresh, with that streak free shine.

Avatar image for xantufrog
xantufrog

15238

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#33 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 15238 Posts

I kinda like it. And not joking. If I had kids, I'd rock that

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

21437

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#34 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 21437 Posts

@xantufrog said:

I kinda like it. And not joking. If I had kids, I'd rock that

Nah man you'd be pissed, because with someone who has 2 boys, that would be probably be the 5th thing they've drawn on that day, the walls, tv, carpets & kitchen cabinets would have come before that LOL.

Avatar image for eoten
Eoten

2898

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#35 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 2898 Posts

It's too bad console manufacturers aren't more supportive of cosmetic mods though. Playstation's side plates for example would make cosmetic customizations very easy, but they seem to be against anybody actually doing it which makes no sense.

Avatar image for ghost_of_phobos
Ghost_of_Phobos

1570

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#36  Edited By Ghost_of_Phobos
Member since 2020 • 1570 Posts

Btw, the way as everything is so clean apart from the PS5 makes me think this was no "accident" but it's still cool.

Avatar image for xantufrog
xantufrog

15238

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#37 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 15238 Posts

@i_p_daily: lol, I suppose that's probably true

Avatar image for vfighter
VFighter

8156

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#38 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 8156 Posts

@eoten: Yeah I don't fully understand that? It would make more sense if Sony was selling custom panels for it but to my knowledge that isn't the case.

Avatar image for SecretPolice
SecretPolice

37710

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#39 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 37710 Posts

Grats TC, that's just good stuff. ;)

Avatar image for Duckyindiana
Duckyindiana

2886

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#40 Duckyindiana
Member since 2006 • 2886 Posts

@sheevpalpamemes: God with how you act on here I’m concerned that you have kids!

Avatar image for eoten
Eoten

2898

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#41  Edited By Eoten
Member since 2020 • 2898 Posts

@vfighter said:

@eoten: Yeah I don't fully understand that? It would make more sense if Sony was selling custom panels for it but to my knowledge that isn't the case.

Yeah, or advertising the feature of easy customizations. I am usually one of those people who leave consoles and controllers stock, but, I can certainly see the attraction some people have to personalizing their own and that just might be what has someone picking one of the systems over the other. It certainly isn't for the exclusives.

I believe the Series S will be a big target of modders, both functionally and cosmetically.

Avatar image for sleepnsurf
sleepnsurf

3731

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#42 sleepnsurf
Member since 2009 • 3731 Posts

@regnaston said:

Here is a sample of the design style being offered

Reasonable prices ..message me for details πŸ˜€

You stole this from Reddit, give credit at least you thief.

Avatar image for regnaston
regnaston

2207

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#43 regnaston
Member since 2008 • 2207 Posts

@sleepnsurf: seriously? I doubt ANYONE thought it was mine (and I never got it from Reddit so perhaps your reddit source is not the original either).

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

14713

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#44 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 14713 Posts
@i_p_daily said:
@regnaston said:
@navyguy21 said:
@sheevpalpamemes said:

My kids would be grounded for a month. No polo or deep sea fishing for a year. I’d take whatever savings they had to get a new one and throw that one in the trash.

Whoa, seems kind of harsh.

Seems like something that would add sentimental value to the console to me. Kids are the what you make them.

Those kids seem awfully sweet and creative to have drawn that.

The guy is totally fake I would not believe one word from him

Yeah he doesn't have kids i mean this meme was "created" for a reason 🀣🀣🀣

remove the 4 and add a 5 and its still the same.
remove the 4 and add a 5 and its still the same.

Chicks dig the PS5 😎

Avatar image for sheevpalpamemes
SheevPalpamemes

845

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#45 SheevPalpamemes
Member since 2020 • 845 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@i_p_daily said:
@regnaston said:
@navyguy21 said:
@sheevpalpamemes said:

My kids would be grounded for a month. No polo or deep sea fishing for a year. I’d take whatever savings they had to get a new one and throw that one in the trash.

Whoa, seems kind of harsh.

Seems like something that would add sentimental value to the console to me. Kids are the what you make them.

Those kids seem awfully sweet and creative to have drawn that.

The guy is totally fake I would not believe one word from him

Yeah he doesn't have kids i mean this meme was "created" for a reason 🀣🀣🀣

remove the 4 and add a 5 and its still the same.
remove the 4 and add a 5 and its still the same.

Chicks dig the PS5 😎

My wife is with me for my ps5. I would be mad if she was with me for any other reason.

Avatar image for regnaston
regnaston

2207

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#46 regnaston
Member since 2008 • 2207 Posts

@sheevpalpamemes said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@i_p_daily said:
@regnaston said:
@navyguy21 said:

Whoa, seems kind of harsh.

Seems like something that would add sentimental value to the console to me. Kids are the what you make them.

Those kids seem awfully sweet and creative to have drawn that.

The guy is totally fake I would not believe one word from him

Yeah he doesn't have kids i mean this meme was "created" for a reason 🀣🀣🀣

remove the 4 and add a 5 and its still the same.
remove the 4 and add a 5 and its still the same.

Chicks dig the PS5 😎

My wife is with me for my ps5. I would be mad if she was with me for any other reason.

by "wife" you mean "mom" right?? We all know your stories of being rich and frivolous are beyond fake.. we are laughing AT you not WITH you

Avatar image for sheevpalpamemes
SheevPalpamemes

845

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#47 SheevPalpamemes
Member since 2020 • 845 Posts

@regnaston said:
@sheevpalpamemes said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@i_p_daily said:
@regnaston said:

The guy is totally fake I would not believe one word from him

Yeah he doesn't have kids i mean this meme was "created" for a reason 🀣🀣🀣

remove the 4 and add a 5 and its still the same.
remove the 4 and add a 5 and its still the same.

Chicks dig the PS5 😎

My wife is with me for my ps5. I would be mad if she was with me for any other reason.

by "wife" you mean "mom" right?? We all know your stories of being rich and frivolous are beyond fake.. we are laughing AT you not WITH you

@regnaston said:
@sheevpalpamemes said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@i_p_daily said:
@regnaston said:

The guy is totally fake I would not believe one word from him

Yeah he doesn't have kids i mean this meme was "created" for a reason 🀣🀣🀣

remove the 4 and add a 5 and its still the same.
remove the 4 and add a 5 and its still the same.

Chicks dig the PS5 😎

My wife is with me for my ps5. I would be mad if she was with me for any other reason.

by "wife" you mean "mom" right?? We all know your stories of being rich and frivolous are beyond fake.. we are laughing AT you not WITH you

Sounds like you're jealous.

Avatar image for regnaston
regnaston

2207

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#48 regnaston
Member since 2008 • 2207 Posts

@sheevpalpamemes:

Jealous of you???? HA HA HA

What do I need to be jealous of? Your forte at making up stories, or your low IQ?

🀣🀣🀣

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

7707

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#49 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 7707 Posts

WHY ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF MY MASTERPIECE?!

Avatar image for regnaston
regnaston

2207

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#50 regnaston
Member since 2008 • 2207 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:

WHY ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF MY MASTERPIECE?!

Hey I think it looks awesome 😁

A Job well done