Current PS3 owners

This topic is locked from further discussion.

l_The_DetoX_l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 l_The_DetoX_l
Member since 2006 • 2147 Posts
poll
KraigA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 KraigA
Member since 2006 • 677 Posts

I bet a lot of 360 fanboys will select no just to make this poll and the ps3 look bad anyway.. :roll:

l_The_DetoX_l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 l_The_DetoX_l
Blah, I forgot about the poll limitation. I was going to make the same thing for the other 2 systems.
ironcreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#4 ironcreed
Member since 2005 • 14195 Posts

Yes, very satisfactory, as it is a superb piece of equipment. I knew what I was buying and why, so I certainly have no regrets about the purchase. I bought it with the realization that there are PLENTY of great games that I personally am looking forward to that are going to be released for the PS3.

I also own a 360, which I love as well, therefore I knew that just like last gen with the PS2 and XBOX, I had to have both. Although I always have, and still do prefer the Playstation platform the most, and the PS3 delivers in spades. As it is a PS1, PS2, PS3, and blu ray player all in one. Not to mention that it is VERY well made.

So, all of the people who do not think that it is worth it's price after weighing in all of it's features, along with how well it is made, along with the software library that it WILL have are completely clueless if you ask me. In short, sometimes you get what you pay for, and in the case of the PS3, you are making a LONG TERM investment in QUALITY. Think of it that way, and then maybe it's price will start to make more sense.

datret

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 datret
Member since 2005 • 7789 Posts

Yes, very satisfactory, as it is a superb piece of equipment. I knew what I was buying and why, so I certainly have no regrets about the purchase. I bought it with the realization that there are PLENTY of great games that I personally am looking forward to that are going to be released for the PS3.

I also own a 360, which I love as well, therefore I knew that just like last gen with the PS2 and XBOX, I had to have both. Although I always have, and still do prefer the Playstation platform the most, and the PS3 delivers in spades. As it is a PS1, PS2, PS3, and blu ray player all in one. Not to mention that it is VERY well made.

So, all of the people who do not think that it is worth it's price after weighing in all of it's features, along with how well it is made, along with the software library that it WILL have are completely clueless if you ask me. In short, sometimes you get what you pay for, and in the case of the PS3, you are making a LONG TERM investment in QUALITY. Think of it that way, and then maybe it's price will start to make more sense.

ironcreed

Pretty much, yeah.

DouglasBuffone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#6 DouglasBuffone
Member since 2004 • 9421 Posts
Honestly, I own all three, and I think that so far the games have been lackluster. I have Resistance and Motorstorm and they are fun up to a point, but they all have counterpoints on the other systems...well at least the 360
Jin_sonic0606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 Jin_sonic0606
Member since 2007 • 2710 Posts
Everytime I see my PS3, I smile. I'm seeing my PS3 right now. *Smiling*:)
50cent_0927

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 50cent_0927
Member since 2002 • 508 Posts
well, they spent $600 and probably found a better way to spend that money by now, so instead of telling the truth, they're gonna justify the money they spent on that pos by telling themselves, "ya ps3 kicks ass," even though they know deep inside... ps3 SUCKS and has no games compare to X360... painful. =)
Pangster007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#10 Pangster007
Member since 2004 • 4426 Posts

[QUOTE="50cent_0927"]well, they spent $600 and probably found a better way to spend that money by now, so instead of telling the truth, they're gonna justify the money they spent on that pos by telling themselves, "ya ps3 kicks ass," even though they know deep inside... ps3 SUCKS and has no games compare to X360... painful. =)TheSolution3k

The only thing sucking is you on your knees with Bill Gates' pants pulled down.....

wow, that was unneccesary. you need to calm down.
Silosorz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Silosorz
Member since 2007 • 214 Posts

[QUOTE="50cent_0927"]well, they spent $600 and probably found a better way to spend that money by now, so instead of telling the truth, they're gonna justify the money they spent on that pos by telling themselves, "ya ps3 kicks ass," even though they know deep inside... ps3 SUCKS and has no games compare to X360... painful. =)TheSolution3k

The only thing sucking is you on your knees with Bill Gates' pants pulled down.....

LMFAO

Too bad some xbox fanboy will report you to a mod and your post will be deleted, because that was funny. 

TerryBenedict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 TerryBenedict
Member since 2007 • 220 Posts
Yes.

My system is still running.

Something these poor souls cannot say.
Eddie5vs1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 Eddie5vs1
Member since 2004 • 6085 Posts
[QUOTE="TheSolution3k"]

[QUOTE="50cent_0927"]well, they spent $600 and probably found a better way to spend that money by now, so instead of telling the truth, they're gonna justify the money they spent on that pos by telling themselves, "ya ps3 kicks ass," even though they know deep inside... ps3 SUCKS and has no games compare to X360... painful. =)Silosorz

edited

LMFAO

Too bad some xbox fanboy will report you to a mod and your post will be deleted, because that was funny. 

not because I'm a fanboy, but because it's a ToS violation.  If you don't like the rules, go elsewhere.

Bgrngod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#14 Bgrngod
Member since 2002 • 5766 Posts

I voted no because I only have two games for it so far (one finished, the other almost done) and nothing else has really caught my attention yet.  Nothing else that has released anyways.

But it's been Folding for awhile so I guess that rubs the "You are a good person" part of my brain enough to keep me smiling when I look at it.

I can hold out though.  The games will come, and eventually they will be plentiful.

hotsauceyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 hotsauceyguy
Member since 2007 • 71 Posts

well, they spent $600 and probably found a better way to spend that money by now, so instead of telling the truth, they're gonna justify the money they spent on that pos by telling themselves, "ya ps3 kicks ass," even though they know deep inside... ps3 SUCKS and has no games compare to X360... painful. =)50cent_0927

Just another example of a jealous Xbox 360 fanboy. He is just lashing out because he spent the money on the Xbox and now he wishes he didn't because he wants a PS3.

Not-A-Stalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Not-A-Stalker
Member since 2006 • 5165 Posts

I am very satisfied with my PS3 so far. The games are really top notch, despite what the lemmings say. F.E.A.R for example looks MUCH better actually playing it (SDTV) than the screenshots and what the reviews say.

The only 2 problems I have with the PS3 right now is it's lack of content in the PS Store; though the NGS Demo sure helped. And the inability to access the XMB without quitting a game. If Sony fixed my XMB problem and started releasing more content for the PS Store, I will be a happy cow. :D 

carl2tan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#17 carl2tan
Member since 2003 • 1385 Posts
yes. I finnaly have HD movies to justify my purchase of an HDTV.  gamewise, ressistance is all I have.  might get oblivion, but I dont really like american RPG's.
aznfool07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 aznfool07
Member since 2005 • 3552 Posts
Gamers are never satisfied!!
l_The_DetoX_l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 l_The_DetoX_l

Gamers are never satisfied!!aznfool07

PS360 for life!! 

l_The_DetoX_l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 l_The_DetoX_l

bump

l_The_DetoX_l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 l_The_DetoX_l
bump
Setsa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Setsa
Member since 2005 • 8431 Posts
The PS3 is a good system, it was very disappointing at first, until i got Armored core 4, Oblivion and the Ninja Gaiden Demo :P
rothman713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 rothman713
Member since 2007 • 693 Posts

Yes.

My system is still running.

Something these poor souls cannot say.TerryBenedict

Oh I see. Stealing my favorite link are we? :P 

KillaHalo2o9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 KillaHalo2o9
Member since 2006 • 5305 Posts

Everytime I see my PS3, I smile. I'm seeing my PS3 right now. *Smiling*:)Jin_sonic0606

ahahahahahahahah 

Avatar image for RurouniSaiyajin
RurouniSaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 RurouniSaiyajin
Member since 2007 • 4951 Posts
Yes. I am very pleased with my PS3 at the moment, especially playing the NGS demo right now, which is calling my name ^,^
gsx1100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 gsx1100
Member since 2004 • 5263 Posts

Very satisfied,its a real solid piece of kit and just screams quality.I've got a HDTV so I really appreciate the built in Blu Ray.

The Europe store is a bit crap at the mo but I'm sure we'll start seeing more content in the upcoming months.I just opened multiple accounts to access Hong Kong and USA for more content.

GatoFeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 GatoFeo
Member since 2004 • 1846 Posts
[QUOTE="TheSolution3k"]

[QUOTE="50cent_0927"]well, they spent $600 and probably found a better way to spend that money by now, so instead of telling the truth, they're gonna justify the money they spent on that pos by telling themselves, "ya ps3 kicks ass," even though they know deep inside... ps3 SUCKS and has no games compare to X360... painful. =)Silosorz

LMFAO

:lol:

RacoonusDoodus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#28 RacoonusDoodus
Member since 2005 • 7239 Posts
Blah, I forgot about the poll limitation. I was going to make the same thing for the other 2 systems.l_The_DetoX_l
i'll make one if i can...
l_The_DetoX_l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 l_The_DetoX_l

[QUOTE="l_The_DetoX_l"]Blah, I forgot about the poll limitation. I was going to make the same thing for the other 2 systems.RacoonusDoodus

I already made one for Wii. 

RacoonusDoodus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#30 RacoonusDoodus
Member since 2005 • 7239 Posts

[QUOTE="RacoonusDoodus"][QUOTE="l_The_DetoX_l"]Blah, I forgot about the poll limitation. I was going to make the same thing for the other 2 systems.l_The_DetoX_l

360 then? 

ragrdoll21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ragrdoll21
Member since 2006 • 6048 Posts
:lol: I can't say what post I'm :lol: @ but damn that was freaking funny!Oh yeah I love my PS3,I use it for every thing it was built for!:)
l_The_DetoX_l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 l_The_DetoX_l
[QUOTE="l_The_DetoX_l"]

[QUOTE="RacoonusDoodus"][QUOTE="l_The_DetoX_l"]Blah, I forgot about the poll limitation. I was going to make the same thing for the other 2 systems.RacoonusDoodus

360 then?

Yes 

jyoung312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 jyoung312
Member since 2003 • 4971 Posts
Loving it. I just wish I had more time to play it. It shall be very lonely for the next two weeks because I have finals and papers to do. I really wish I had more time to get into Oblivion and finish Motorstorm and R:FoM as well as ps2 games (Okami, DMC3, Black, Project Snowblind). Today might be the last time I can play for awhile, *sniff*. Maybe I'll pick up F.E.A.R as well.
jyoung312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 jyoung312
Member since 2003 • 4971 Posts
Loving it. I just wish I had more time to play it. It shall be very lonely for the next two weeks because I have finals and papers to do. I really wish I had more time to get into Oblivion and finish Motorstorm and R:FoM as well as ps2 games (Okami, DMC3, Black, Project Snowblind). Today might be the last time I can play for awhile, *sniff*. Maybe I'll pick up F.E.A.R as well.