Crapgamer Reviews God of War PS4 for xbox only players!

• 57 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

@quadknight said:
@boycie said:
@quadknight said:
@boycie said:
@quadknight said:

Your Flopbone is a trash console with no exclusives. Why would I need to own one so that I can support mediocrity like you. I have access to its entire library on my PC. You should get a PC instead of supporting a POS console out of loyalty. You and crapgamer are the same thing, you're probably worse than he is. You're both supporting a shitty dea- end console out of loyalty to your Uncle Phil, difference is the dude actually recognizes great games on other platforms when he sees them while you spend 100% of your time damage controlling here.

How many times have I recommended for you to try out GOW and instead you've go on about how it's a movie game. Crapgamer actually went and played it and can at least praise it. You on the other hand, would rather call it a "movie game" and continue playing garbage like Sea of Trash and damage controlling for your Uncle Phil. Remember to come out for some air sometimes, you can't stay with your head buried in his butt forever.

Judging by your now playing list you have no problem playing mediocre games.

Is that supposed to be a slight? Every gamer plays mediocre games at some point, there aren't enough games to only stick to universally acclaimed games. The problem arises when you start defending mediocre games like your life depends on it like you lems do. It's also a problem when a platform holder releases mostly mediocre games on its platform as "killer exclusives" and expects everyone to buy it.

Bo, but you slag off SoT like your life depends on it. Yet it scored the same or better as some games on your list.

I didn't spend 4 years hyping some of the mediocre games on my list like you lems did with SoT and I also didn't go into full meltdown/damage control when they flopped.

Nobody spent 4 years hyping Sot and nobody went into a meltdown.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@boycie:

? So you're just gonna deny all the hype SOT had before launch and the fact that it flopped? Jesus dude.

I don't think you and I can have this conversation if you're gonna be denying simple facts like this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

@quadknight: the only threadsI saw prior to launch were from Sony fans praying it would flop.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#54 tgob89
Member since 2017 • 2153 Posts

@boycie said:

@quadknight: the only thread I saw prior to launch were from Sony fans praying it would flop.

wow...lems

Dr_Vancouver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Dr_Vancouver
Member since 2017 • 1046 Posts

I will not give give that poopgamer even one more click, easily the least respected person in the history of gaming. M$ won't even send him consoles/games. Four or five clickbait vids a day, but can't even get a shred of truth in any of them. Every prediction he's ever made has been wrong, just a sad individual who knows better than to ever even have shown his face in one single video. Leave that goofball in his parents basement and don't waste a click or a minute of your life on this fool. He makes even the dumbest system warrior look brilliant. He makes me want to sell both of my XBone's so as to never be lumped in to a category with him, and deserves to live the rest of his miserable life at the tail end of a 50 man human-centipede.

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#56 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts
@dr_vancouver said:

I will not give give that poopgamer even one more click, easily the least respected person in the history of gaming. M$ won't even send him consoles/games. Four or five clickbait vids a day, but can't even get a shred of truth in any of them. Every prediction he's ever made has been wrong, just a sad individual who knows better than to ever even have shown his face in one single video. Leave that goofball in his parents basement and don't waste a click or a minute of your life on this fool. He makes even the dumbest system warrior look brilliant. He makes me want to sell both of my XBone's so as to never be lumped in to a category with him, and deserves to live the rest of his miserable life at the tail end of a 50 man human-centipede.

You don't have to associate yourself with fanboys for owning a machine you spent your money on my dude. Just enjoy your gaming devices.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#57 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69448 Posts
@boycie said:

@quadknight: the only threadsI saw prior to launch were from Sony fans praying it would flop.

This is true but these folks make up their own reality. Its cute seeing them live in them.