Crackdown 3 the "downgrade king"?

  • 158 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
Avatar image for MonsieurX
#101 Posted by MonsieurX (38899 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:
@juarbles said:

He called out tormentos for calling a lemming an alt and not a Sony fanboy. Well I just called on him because I've never seen him call a Xbox fanboy who calls a Sony fanboy an alt (and that happens in almost very thread). So basically he's doing what he's accusing tormentos of doing...

I never said you made that claim but you sent me to check his post history after my own post so I assumed you were aware of him calling on a Xbox fanboy for similar reasons but I guess you aren't :-)

What is this drivel? You accused him of something, yet won't back it up. I know @MonsieurX, and the dude calls out anybody. I have no need to prove anything, because I responded to your initial claim.

Exactly.

Even lundy86_4 is an alt

Avatar image for lundy86_4
#102 Posted by lundy86_4 (52345 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:

Exactly.

Even lundy86_4 is an alt

PROVE IT!!

----

I'm too lazy to run more than one account lol.

Avatar image for lundy86_4
#104 Edited by lundy86_4 (52345 posts) -

@juarbles said:

Wtf? lol My initial claim was referring to a post made by Monsieur in this same thread of him accusing tormentos of calling a lemming an alt but not a Sony fanboy. The post is here in this same thread for everyone to see. I haven't seen him accuse a lemming of the same so no, he doesn't call everybody as far as I can see. If you can point me out to where he does that to a lemming then by all means! Since you know him so well and all ;-).

You haven't seen the opposite, thus you'll call him out on only confronting Cows? Righto. If you haven't seen something, then the opposite must be true. I don't have to show shit... You made the claim, or the bed, so lie in it alone.

Avatar image for Zero_epyon
#106 Edited by Zero_epyon (13099 posts) -

Massive downgrade. And people thought puddles were bad...

Avatar image for lundy86_4
#107 Posted by lundy86_4 (52345 posts) -

@juarbles said:

I called him out on confronting tormentos and not lemmings when lemmings do what tormentos did all the time here. Nothing more and nothing less, until I see him actually call a lemming who calls cows alts and not other lemmings the same way he called tormentos out my claim stands. You can come lay with me here if you want darling, there's enough room ;-) *muack* Also go sober up, your breath stinks lol

Here is how this works... Burden of Proof exists. You make a claim, then you back it up... It's basic debate practice , and kinda the basis of "Innocent until proven Guilty..."

Avatar image for lundy86_4
#109 Posted by lundy86_4 (52345 posts) -

@juarbles said:

Ok so lets go by parts. He first called on tormentos on calling only a lemming and not a cow an alt. So lets wait until Monsieur provides the proof for his claim against tormentos and then I'll provide the proof for my claim against him. Since we are going to be playing the "debate practice" and "proof until proven guilty" game might as well do it correctly from the initial claim. So I'll await patiently until then :-)

That's fair game.

Avatar image for MonsieurX
#110 Posted by MonsieurX (38899 posts) -

@juarbles said:

Ok so lets go by parts. He first called on tormentos on calling only a lemming and not a cow an alt. So lets wait until Monsieur provides the proof for his claim against tormentos and then I'll provide the proof for my claim against him. Since we are going to be playing the "debate practice" and "proof until proven guilty" game might as well do it correctly from the initial claim. So I'll await patiently until then :-)

Unless of course you think proving things is beyond Monsieurs scope of behavior and you just selectively apply your nonsensical anger issues here and there ;-)

Done, not calling boxrekt

@tormentos said:
@ipex said:

The insecurity surrounding a game no one is or has hyped in years is very puzzling, this is like the most talked about game online right now and mostly all of the discussions are created by detractors.

Weird.

How the fu** you know that you have here 2 months.

Oh wait you have been here way longer another alt account lol.

Avatar image for ten_pints
#112 Posted by Ten_Pints (3710 posts) -

Looks a little rushed and unfinished to me.

Avatar image for fedor
#113 Posted by Fedor (4306 posts) -

@ten_pints: unfinished, yes. Certainly not rushed though.

Avatar image for Pedro
#114 Edited by Pedro (33574 posts) -

@fedor said:

@ten_pints: unfinished, yes. Certainly not rushed though.

You got to wonder what these folks have been doing all these years. It reminds me of Fable Legends.

Avatar image for fedor
#115 Posted by Fedor (4306 posts) -

@Pedro: Sounds like they had to deal with a lot of shit to get this game out. I'll give them a pass.

Avatar image for Pedro
#116 Posted by Pedro (33574 posts) -

@fedor said:

@Pedro: Sounds like they had to deal with a lot of shit to get this game out. I'll give them a pass.

You mean you will give them a Gamepass? ;)

Avatar image for Guy_Brohski
#117 Edited by Guy_Brohski (1889 posts) -

@BigBadBully: No downgrade? Did you watch the 2 videos?

Avatar image for i_p_daily
#118 Posted by I_P_Daily (11023 posts) -

@davillain- said:

Crackdown 3 really took a downgrade cause it had to start rebuilding it all over again, so this isn't a shock to anyone.

@i_p_daily said:

How is that me hyping it???

I think BoxRekt is probably thinking why pay full price and not take advantage from Game Pass is what he's thinking obviously. The rest of you're post isn't showing you are hype to play Crackdown 3 and it's clear you don't like Terry Crews anyways.

Does your head hurt when you think?

boxgettingrekt is a moron poster, that's all you should be thinking.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
#119 Posted by I_P_Daily (11023 posts) -

@son-goku7523 said:

It's one of the worst downgrades ever for sure. Scams like this should be illegal.

Is that you quacknight???

Avatar image for i_p_daily
#120 Edited by I_P_Daily (11023 posts) -

@boxrekt said:
@i_p_daily said:
@boxrekt said:
@ipex said:

The insecurity surrounding a game no one is or has hyped in years is very puzzling, this is like the most talked about game online right now and mostly all of the discussions are created by detractors.

Weird.

FALSE

@i_p_daily said:

@cainetao11: Everything I wanted to know was linked & answered with #1 thanks. Knowing I don't have to play as Crews thank **** for that, now I have decided to purchase it, but your last sentence is a little strange as it will be fully SP if you choose to do it that way and that's the way I will be doing it although I might play some co-op.

Oh and screw game pass I like to own my games, so full purchase coming my way.

How is that me hyping it???

You are a moron.

So, you think the game is going to be shit?

But here you say you're going to buy it?

@i_p_daily said:

You are a moron.

Wait so if one decides to buy a game that means they're hyping it, like I said you are a moron.

Avatar image for cainetao11
#121 Posted by cainetao11 (36413 posts) -

I love all of you.

Avatar image for SecretPolice
#122 Posted by SecretPolice (34938 posts) -

Poor cows really have lost their collective minds, tiny as they may be. lol :P

Avatar image for tormentos
#123 Posted by tormentos (28434 posts) -

@xhawk27 said:

Yeah and Days Flop isn't? It looks like a PS3 game. They had to cut 90% of the zombies because it was running at 5fps I bet! LOL

If you are going to make an argument please be sure that is not just to damage control the current argument alone.

Days gone piss all over CD3 and in no way shape or form look like a PS3 game,you are been just stupid and exposing your self to be made fun of.

Avatar image for sts106mat
#124 Edited by sts106mat (24865 posts) -
@tormentos said:
@xhawk27 said:

Yeah and Days Flop isn't? It looks like a PS3 game. They had to cut 90% of the zombies because it was running at 5fps I bet! LOL

If you are going to make an argument please be sure that is not just to damage control the current argument alone.

Days gone piss all over CD3 and in no way shape or form look like a PS3 game,you are been just stupid and exposing your self to be made fun of.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is some serious bullshit coming from you Eltormo.

Teh RROD rip off AA batteries Fiasco, Tom Mctroll should be fire!

I can't be bothered, but i bet i could easily dig up countless posts of yours where you are Dc'ing and bringing other irrelevant crap into the conversation!

Avatar image for sts106mat
#125 Edited by sts106mat (24865 posts) -
@MonsieurX said:
@lundy86_4 said:
@juarbles said:

He called out tormentos for calling a lemming an alt and not a Sony fanboy. Well I just called on him because I've never seen him call a Xbox fanboy who calls a Sony fanboy an alt (and that happens in almost very thread). So basically he's doing what he's accusing tormentos of doing...

I never said you made that claim but you sent me to check his post history after my own post so I assumed you were aware of him calling on a Xbox fanboy for similar reasons but I guess you aren't :-)

What is this drivel? You accused him of something, yet won't back it up. I know @MonsieurX, and the dude calls out anybody. I have no need to prove anything, because I responded to your initial claim.

Exactly.

Even lundy86_4 is an alt

Juarbles = Zappat, Dakur Kuraimen etc.

It's so obvious he's trying to hide it by using "fanboys" all time instead of his usual go to "lemmings / lems". its really sad.

Avatar image for tormentos
#126 Posted by tormentos (28434 posts) -

@sts106mat said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is some serious bullshit coming from you Eltormo.

Teh RROD rip off AA batteries Fiasco, Tom Mctroll should be fire!

I can't be bothered, but i bet i could easily dig up countless posts of yours where you are Dc'ing and bringing other irrelevant crap into the conversation!

I am not the only one who claim here Tom MCshea should had been fire long ago,he rated games to create hits and controversy,and TLOU review been name as PS3 game of the year over 3 freaking games that actually score 9 is a testament to that please point me to the game that score 8 here and actually win goty over other games score 9.

Not only cows hated his guts sheep as well.

You only had to read his review and see what he noted as BAD to see it was a joke score.

Fact is RROD was a big problem.

MS is a joke for still using AA batteries on controller still in 2019 and you people are idiots for defending the move as well.

Please don't talk about dig as i can quote a fair amount of bullshit and double standard done by you if i turn on Tormy's time machine. :)

Considering you were one of those lemmings hyping great scores last gen,hyping superior 360's versions and this gen some how superior version didn't matter for the first 4 years of this gen and Shitty games such as Rise were some how great.

Please dude don't go there.

Avatar image for MonsieurX
#127 Posted by MonsieurX (38899 posts) -

@sts106mat said:
@MonsieurX said:
@lundy86_4 said:
@juarbles said:

He called out tormentos for calling a lemming an alt and not a Sony fanboy. Well I just called on him because I've never seen him call a Xbox fanboy who calls a Sony fanboy an alt (and that happens in almost very thread). So basically he's doing what he's accusing tormentos of doing...

I never said you made that claim but you sent me to check his post history after my own post so I assumed you were aware of him calling on a Xbox fanboy for similar reasons but I guess you aren't :-)

What is this drivel? You accused him of something, yet won't back it up. I know @MonsieurX, and the dude calls out anybody. I have no need to prove anything, because I responded to your initial claim.

Exactly.

Even lundy86_4 is an alt

Juarbles = Zappat, Dakur Kuraimen etc.

It's so obvious he's trying to hide it by using "fanboys" all time instead of his usual go to "lemmings / lems". its really sad.

Alts everywhere

Avatar image for sts106mat
#128 Posted by sts106mat (24865 posts) -
@tormentos said:
@sts106mat said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is some serious bullshit coming from you Eltormo.

Teh RROD rip off AA batteries Fiasco, Tom Mctroll should be fire!

I can't be bothered, but i bet i could easily dig up countless posts of yours where you are Dc'ing and bringing other irrelevant crap into the conversation!

I am not the only one who claim here Tom MCshea should had been fire long ago,he rated games to create hits and controversy,and TLOU review been name as PS3 game of the year over 3 freaking games that actually score 9 is a testament to that please point me to the game that score 8 here and actually win goty over other games score 9.

Not only cows hated his guts sheep as well.

You only had to read his review and see what he noted as BAD to see it was a joke score.

Fact is RROD was a big problem.

MS is a joke for still using AA batteries on controller still in 2019 and you people are idiots for defending the move as well.

Please don't talk about dig as i can quote a fair amount of bullshit and double standard done by you if i turn on Tormy's time machine. :)

Considering you were one of those lemmings hyping great scores last gen,hyping superior 360's versions and this gen some how superior version didn't matter for the first 4 years of this gen and Shitty games such as Rise were some how great.

Please dude don't go there.

Nothing about Crackdown.

Good work Tormo!

Avatar image for davillain-
#129 Posted by DaVillain- (35469 posts) -

@i_p_daily: You need to chill and I was thinking. You're problem is, you don't know how to talk to people. That is all.

Avatar image for BigBadBully
#130 Posted by BigBadBully (2137 posts) -

@Guy_Brohski: Yes looks great just like the previous 2 games in the series, the neon flair and city activity/comic book feel looks great. Will test out Wrecking Zone tonight hopefully.

Avatar image for lundy86_4
#131 Posted by lundy86_4 (52345 posts) -

Just pre-loaded the game. It's not gonna set the world on fire graphically (nor score-wise,) but i'll enjoy the game for what it is.

Avatar image for xhawk27
#132 Edited by xhawk27 (11099 posts) -

@tormentos said:
@xhawk27 said:

Yeah and Days Flop isn't? It looks like a PS3 game. They had to cut 90% of the zombies because it was running at 5fps I bet! LOL

If you are going to make an argument please be sure that is not just to damage control the current argument alone.

Days gone piss all over CD3 and in no way shape or form look like a PS3 game,you are been just stupid and exposing your self to be made fun of.

I was being sarcastic, acting like a lot of fanboys here do. I know Days gone doesn't look like a PS3 game. It does look like it has less zombies now though.

Avatar image for x_karen_x
#133 Posted by X_Karen_x (500 posts) -

These downgrade it nothing. It happen before it happen again. It just ad.

Avatar image for xhawk27
#134 Posted by xhawk27 (11099 posts) -

I think the MP is going to be a lot more fun than you haters are going to admit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8brzp8jnByo

Avatar image for Pedro
#135 Posted by Pedro (33574 posts) -

@xhawk27 said:

I think the MP is going to be a lot more fun than you haters are going to admit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8brzp8jnByo

The MP looks barebone.

Avatar image for xhawk27
#136 Edited by xhawk27 (11099 posts) -

@Pedro said:
@xhawk27 said:

I think the MP is going to be a lot more fun than you haters are going to admit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8brzp8jnByo

The MP looks barebone.

Yeah right now but doesn't mean more won't be added in the future. This is the first step in cloud destruction computing.

Avatar image for BigBadBully
#137 Posted by BigBadBully (2137 posts) -

Played a few rounds of Wrecking Zone, can pretty much equate to a game like Rocket League, quick n fast paced fun and very explosive. The destruction is insane and feels good busting out your heavy weapon to blow sh#$ up and bring buildings down. Only got to play Agent Hunter, Territory wasnt available. Hopefully they'll be adding in more modes over time. I know they said they'll have the ability to scale map size n player count, so will be interesting to see.

Avatar image for joshrmeyer
#138 Posted by JoshRMeyer (10311 posts) -

@xhawk27: MP is lock-on, pull trigger. Some walls break, some don't. Floors randomly break. Broken pieces disappear instantly. Maybe they'll add stuff later, but it looks horrible right now.

Avatar image for michaelmikado
#139 Posted by michaelmikado (225 posts) -

@xhawk27:

Cloud destruction has nothing to do with multiplayer modes and fun has nothing to do with whether there was a downgrade or not...

The things you’re talking about have nothing to do with each other.

Avatar image for SUD123456
#140 Posted by SUD123456 (5275 posts) -

We need three or four more Crackdown threads. More alts too.

Avatar image for lundy86_4
#141 Edited by lundy86_4 (52345 posts) -

@michaelmikado said:

@xhawk27:

Cloud destruction has nothing to do with multiplayer modes and fun has nothing to do with whether there was a downgrade or not...

The things you’re talking about have nothing to do with each other.

Sooooo... Who are you? Come on, just throw it out there. We don't judge...

Avatar image for michaelmikado
#142 Posted by michaelmikado (225 posts) -

@lundy86_4:

Huh? What kind of creepy question is that?

Avatar image for lundy86_4
#143 Posted by lundy86_4 (52345 posts) -

@michaelmikado: I want all your personal information, clearly... Let's start with the social insurance number...

Dude, try harder.

Avatar image for michaelmikado
#144 Posted by michaelmikado (225 posts) -

@lundy86_4:

Yeah so not sure if this is some kinda of creepy inside joke on the forum but either way consider yourself reported.

Avatar image for lundy86_4
#145 Posted by lundy86_4 (52345 posts) -

@michaelmikado: Haha.

Avatar image for Pedro
#146 Posted by Pedro (33574 posts) -

@xhawk27 said:

Yeah right now but doesn't mean more won't be added in the future. This is the first step in cloud destruction computing.

More later is a death sentence for a game. Games have to deliver first for gamers to care about later.

Avatar image for xhawk27
#147 Posted by xhawk27 (11099 posts) -

@Pedro said:
@xhawk27 said:

Yeah right now but doesn't mean more won't be added in the future. This is the first step in cloud destruction computing.

More later is a death sentence for a game. Games have to deliver first for gamers to care about later.

That's the way it is now a days for games that have an Online component.

Avatar image for xhawk27
#148 Posted by xhawk27 (11099 posts) -

@SUD123456 said:

We need three or four more Crackdown threads. More alts too.

I am sure there will be Monday. I will not be here because I will avoid the internet next week. I am going to play Crackdown 3 first and then read the reviews what score sites give the game. lol

Avatar image for pyro1245
#149 Posted by pyro1245 (4827 posts) -

Graphics are fine.

If it's on Game Pass I'll probably play it and, you know, see if it's actually any good.