Cows Against Titanfall Support Thread

• 68 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

This thread is funny considering all lemming have been doing since Titanfall's release is create Infamous Second Son threads and post in Infamous Second Son related threads with posts of extreme damage control and fanatic obsession.

Maybe I should create a support thread for Lemmings unhealthy obsession with Infamous Second Son, since It is an exclusive after all and unlike titanfall which virtually anyone can play, you actually need a PS4 to play the game.

Titanfall and Infamous Second son are the two biggest games coming up for each current gen console, except one is exclusive only playable on PS4 and the other is available on 3 platforms. It's not hard to figure out which group is the more obsessed when one group can actually play the game being discussed and the other group can't

Stay classy lems

Someone needs to create a support thread for lems with xbox ones clinging desperately to a mutiplatform game as if it is an exclusive, It's too early for you guys to be this desperate games. It is kind of funny though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Should we also open one for the traumas lemmings got after months of suffering constant ownage?

Nice bait thread though, especially with an inferior multiplat.

That's it. Let some of that anger out. It is a multiplat, you're right. Why does a multiplat upset you so much? I thought Cows didn't care about those.

I'm playing Titanfall on PC, just funny how lemmings are trying to claim ownage with an inferior multiplat.

But hey I'm happy for you guys, after all the suffering you had to endure it must feel nice to have a moment to breathe, that's why we're having threads like this.

Won't chang the facts though.

PS4 is winning.

Hiding behind the PC now fakeboy, I thought it only had indies? can't even be consistant. what a failure.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

Should we also open one for the traumas lemmings got after months of suffering constant ownage?

Lol, you took the bait. That GS 9 score killing you, I know. Tons of people are having a great time playing the game.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

@Sagemode87 said:

I guess my thread was the last straw for you lol. It's not our fault MS insists on taking crap and paying for it to look like gold. The fact that this game is also on 360 but being hyped as an X1 exclusive is a joke. MS business practices are a joke.

No idea where you saw it hyped as an X1 exclusives besides Freedoomforlife

Believe me there are some Lems that need a support group too. Anyone with a brain knows what a multiplat is.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

@Suppaman100 said:

That's it. Let some of that anger out. It is a multiplat, you're right. Why does a multiplat upset you so much? I thought Cows didn't care about those.

I'm playing Titanfall on PC, just funny how lemmings are trying to claim ownage with an inferior multiplat.

But hey I'm happy for you guys, after all the suffering you had to endure it must feel nice to have a moment to breathe, that's why we're having threads like this.

PS4 is winning.

Opus_Rea-333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Opus_Rea-333
Member since 2013 • 1238 Posts

Now cows changing strategies like Kinectthedots (John Matterson)

@kinectthedots said:

This thread is funny considering all lemming have been doing since Titanfall's release except create Infamous Second Son threads and post in Infamous Second Son related threads with posts of extreme damage control and fanatic obsession.

Maybe I should create a support thread for Lemmings unhealthy obsession with Infamous Second Son, since It is an exclusive after all and unlike titanfall which virtually anyone can play, you actually need a PS4 to play the game.

Titanfall and Infamous Second son are the two biggest games coming up for each current gen console, except one is exclusive only playable on PS4 and the other is available on 3 platforms. It's not hard to figure out which group is the more obsessed when one group can actually play the game being discussed and the other group can't

Stay classy lems

Someone needs to create a support thread for lems with xbox ones clinging desperately to a mutiplatform game as if it is an exclusive, It's too early for you guys to be this desperate games. It is kind of funny though.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/ps4-camera-outselling-titanfall-on-gamestop-s-webs-31135482/?page=1

thread created by Kinectthedots (the one asking for class).

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#57  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@shawn30 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Lol, you took the bait. That GS 9 score killing you, I know. Tons of people are having a great time playing the game.

Ah yes cloud power, funny how this is still GS's top story.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-live-struggling-and-it-s-not-titanfall-s-fault-update/1100-6418246/

For so many of you having TF to wax over, you sure aren't playing it, lul.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58  Edited By R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46255 Posts

@PonchoTaco said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

Will cows keep talking about Titanfall until Infamous comes out ?

They'll talk about Titanfall even more.

Hahaha. That's great; The more people talk about Titanfall, the more it'll sell.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

This thread is funny considering all lemming have been doing since Titanfall's release except create Infamous Second Son threads and post in Infamous Second Son related threads with posts of extreme damage control and fanatic obsession.

Stay classy lems

You can't be serious. No Infamous thread has come close to the Titanfall thread. There are over 2,100 posts of mostly Cows in that thread. The infamous hype thread has a little over 200 and isn't even on the front page.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60712 Posts

@blackace said:

@Heil68 said:

Why would cows be against a multi plat game? I have my copy coming from Gamefly this weekend. :D

You own an XB1 though. Only Cows know the answer to that question. They've been butthurt about Titanfall since the E3. Claiming it will eventually come on the PS4 and then when that was denied. They bitched about the graphics, resolution and how it was just a CoD clones with mechs. That's ALL BUTTHURT comments. Even if this game did go to the PS4, Cows would still be bashing on the XB1 version, trying to claim superiority. LMAO!! They are the most insecure fanboys on the planet. They are so afraid of the XB1 future and the games to come, it's not even funny. You think I'm wrong, but if they aren't afraid, why do they talk more about XB1/XB1 games then PS4/PS4 games? lol!! They are a sad bunch of biased trolls. Fanboys of any brand/product spend most of their time talking about their favorite brand/product, and not the competition. LOL!!

Only reason i got it for Xbone is because I own it. I could've easily got it for my PC, again since its a multi plat. But I post for truth and justice, so in the end it's all good.

CloudStrife213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By CloudStrife213
Member since 2006 • 430 Posts

Bu.. bu.. bu.. Titanfall is a multiplat.

Guess who I'm mocking here.

Please... the fact that it is a multiplat does not seem to unfaze you cows. Yes, it is on the PC, but that doesn't change the fact that many of you cows are still butthurt over the game.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

@Suppaman100 said:

PS4 is winning.

Hiding behind the PC now fakeboy, I thought it only had indies? can't even be consistant. what a failure.

LOL, you pathetic loser are you still butthurt about the ownage you endured in that other thread? Have fun with your indies though

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

@Suppaman100 said:

PS4 is winning.

-RocBoys9489-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 -RocBoys9489-
Member since 2008 • 6336 Posts

WOW, I'm very surprised this game got a 9. Thought it was surely a 7-8. (I didn't know GS got rid of .5). I might actually get this game on PC once I get tired of BF4! Video review really sold me on this vs the playing the beta.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@shawn30 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-live-struggling-and-it-s-not-titanfall-s-fault-update/1100-6418246/

Can't play games all day and night with a full time job, wife, family, and non-online responsibilities, lol. And Live is running just fine now, thanks. But here's a hug as that's the point of this thread. Hugging Cows help with the sting of Titanfall. We are here for you in your time of need.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#67 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@iambatman7986 said:

Lol 10/10. Lololol. That's good stuff right there.

Thread of the day confirmed. They need to Sticky this one specifically for Cows. Delete every butthurt Titanfall thread they make.

11/10

HadOne2Many

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 HadOne2Many
Member since 2012 • 1485 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

They're just leaving it up as click bait. The problem was solved at about 11:00 PM EST on the 11th. Things have been running smoothly since then.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

I don't I need to tell you why I'm locking this do I?

applefan1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By applefan1991  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 3397 Posts

In order to keep System Wars from becoming a TitanFall board, please direct TitanFall posts to the sticky. Thanks!