Consoles die 1000 death's !!!!

• 102 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@killatwill15 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

I don't game on console for graphics just the exclusives. As for them being "good graphics" that is a fabrication.

A fabrication of what? Consoles have good graphics.

They have what considers good back in 2010-2011 and that too at 900p/800p/720 at 30fps.

you know there is a pc discussion thread right?

why not discuss pc over there?

isn't that why pc has a separate section in the forums?

Why talk about Playstation here, there is a separate section for that? Why talk about Xbox here, there is a separate section for that? Why talking about Nintendo here, there is a separate section for that?

Do you get my point, or should I go on?

They must have changed the name to console wars lolz

Cyberdot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 Cyberdot
Member since 2013 • 3928 Posts

That's impressive, but I'm happy with 1080p.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103  Edited By AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

@VanDammFan said:

@challenger_155 said:

The PC has won every single battle with the inferior race that it's getting real boring whipping those inferior peasants over and over again. By the time the losers reach the heights of 12k gaming, the Master Race would have reached 500 grand resolutions. Consolites have to understand that they are a fighting for a long lost cause.

and what herMITES need to understand is that console gaming has been around just as long as pc gaming. and will continue to be around as long.

That's a lie. PC gaming has been around way longer than console gaming. PC gaming started way back in the 50's. The first gaming console didn't release until 1972.

"Although the first video games appeared in the 1950s,[1] they were played on massive computers connected to vector displays, not analog televisions."

"Finally, in 1972 Magnavox released the Magnavox Odyssey, the first home video game console which could be connected to a TV set."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_game_console

EDIT: Let me add that the Magnavox Odyssey was my first console.