Consoles die 1000 death's !!!!

• 102 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

In the so called next gen when consoles struggle to do 1080p 60fps the almighty pc already does 4k gaming. If you want next gen graphics pc is the only game in town. Even I was shocked at pc doing 12k yeah thats right I said 12k gaming. Check out the youtube video and fap !!!

Pc brah greatness has always been here !!

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 no-scope-AK47

I tried to post the 1080p video and gamespot choked like a 2 dollar whore so I posted the youtube link looks like crap

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

PC wins another gen. i'm lovin it.

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 millerlight89
Member since 2007 • 18658 Posts

I'll still to the Xbone, Ps4, and WIIU. Just much more enjoyable games for me. Still got a PC stronger than 99% here for that occasional PC exclusive that interest me.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 no-scope-AK47

I also like consoles for the exclusives for example TLOU IMO is awesome. However I see comments about the powah of the ps4 and how Ryse is the best looking game ect and I just decided to post this video as a wake up call. No matter how great consolites think their graphics are they are very far behind pc.

The pc is the true next generation. The next gen is here today right now on pc. Hermits play today what consoles get 7 or 8 years from now.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

Who actually has forked out the cash to have a 4K computer?

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 no-scope-AK47

@R3FURBISHED said:

It's just a matter of getting a new display and video card for the most part. I plan to upgrade when I get my tax return or get a pair of martin logan speakers it's 50/50 at this point.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 R3FURBISHED

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

It's just a matter of getting a new display and video card for the most part. I plan to upgrade when I get my tax return or get a pair of martin logan speakers it's 50/50 at this point.

Why bring up consoles though? I don't understand the correlation between consoles and a monitor that can run up to $3000.

Caseytappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Caseytappy
Member since 2005 • 2199 Posts

Yeh, I really want three 60+ Inch TV's next to each other in my living room to play a crappy racing game .

Let me get my wallet an pull 12.000 for the PC and another 15.000 for the TV's, consoles owned !

LOL

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 no-scope-AK47

@R3FURBISHED said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

Why bring up consoles though? I don't understand the correlation between consoles and a monitor that can run up to $3000.

I was here a couple days ago and consolites were bragging about there next gen consoles great graphics.

challenger_155

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#11 challenger_155
Member since 2014 • 47 Posts

The PC has won every single battle with the inferior race that it's getting real boring whipping those inferior peasants over and over again. By the time the losers reach the heights of 12k gaming, the Master Race would have reached 500 grand resolutions. Consolites have to understand that they are a fighting for a long lost cause.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 R3FURBISHED

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

I was here a couple days ago and consolites were bragging about there next gen consoles great graphics.

They're good graphics with a high ceiling

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 no-scope-AK47

@R3FURBISHED said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

They're good graphics with a high ceiling

I don't game on console for graphics just the exclusives. As for them being "good graphics" that is a fabrication.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 R3FURBISHED

@no-scope-AK47 said:

I don't game on console for graphics just the exclusives. As for them being "good graphics" that is a fabrication.

A fabrication of what? Consoles have good graphics.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

@R3FURBISHED said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

They have what considers good back in 2010-2011 and that too at 900p/800p/720 at 30fps.

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 killatwill15
Member since 2013 • 855 Posts

@zeeshanhaider said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

They have what considers good back in 2010-2011 and that too at 900p/800p/720 at 30fps.

you know there is a pc discussion thread right?

why not discuss pc over there?

isn't that why pc has a separate section in the forums?

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By R3FURBISHED

@zeeshanhaider said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

"Good" is visually appealing, resolution and framerate doesn't dictate visual appeal.

Just throwing this out - but Ryse is 900p x 30 FPS is one of the best looking games I've ever played. And I have a pretty good computer (at least one that can run Witcher 2 with Ubersampling)

Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Dreams-Visions
Member since 2006 • 26578 Posts

lol at the "suck it, consoles" dunk at the end. Which one of you nerds was that.

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 killatwill15

@R3FURBISHED said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

"Good" is visually appealing, resolution and framerate doesn't dictate visual appeal.

Just throwing this out - but Ryse is 900p x 30 FPS is one of the best looking games I've ever played. And I have a pretty good computer (at least one that can run Witcher 2 with Ubersampling)

I hate how gaming correlates so much with how graphics are,

kid Icarus uprising was on of the best games I ever played,

and it didn't run at 4k at 144hz either

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 no-scope-AK47

@killatwill15 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

This is system wars not console wars.

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 killatwill15

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@killatwill15 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

This is system wars not console wars.

pc is not a system,

it is Tetsuo from the movie akira,

hence its own thread

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 zeeshanhaider

@killatwill15 said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

Pretty damn sure, it's mostly consololites that like to brag about graphics and shits their pants whenever PC is mentioned and go in DC mode like you are.

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 killatwill15

@zeeshanhaider said:

@killatwill15 said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

Pretty damn sure, it's mostly consololites that like to brag about graphics and shits their pants whenever PC is mentioned and go in DC mode like you are.

I have a gaming pc,

Its not like a magic trick I know that I have to whip out everytime someone mentions magic....,

and the point that flew over your head like a Frisbee was

GRAPHICS DOES NOT EQUAL GOOD GAME,

you know

graphics =/= good game

Jacobistheman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Jacobistheman
Member since 2007 • 3975 Posts

I mean this is all good if you want to pay 12k to be able to play at this resolution. (Also, this is probably running at 30hz)

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10502 Posts

Oh look it's this thread again.

Of course a £3000 pc is going to produce graphics better than a console, but who the monkeys cares?

Consoles can still produce pretty sweet visuals regardless, Killzone, Ryse, and Battlefield all look gorgeous on next gen consoles.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 zeeshanhaider

@killatwill15 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@killatwill15 said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

I have a gaming pc,

Its not like a magic trick I know that I have to whip out everytime someone mentions magic....,

and the point that flew over your head like a Frisbee was

GRAPHICS DOES NOT EQUAL GOOD GAME,

you know

graphics =/= good game

I'm aware of that but graphics enhance the immersion of a game. It's not like good gameplay and good graphics are mutually exclusive things. Consololites are jelly that they have hardware from 2009/2010 at best.

Avatar image for deactivated-57de36cfc19df
deactivated-57de36cfc19df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 deactivated-57de36cfc19df
Member since 2011 • 51 Posts

@challenger_155 said:

The PC has won every single battle with the inferior race that it's getting real boring whipping those inferior peasants over and over again. By the time the losers reach the heights of 12k gaming, the Master Race would have reached 500 grand resolutions. Consolites have to understand that they are a fighting for a long lost cause.

Stop trying to be tough on the internet you docile virgin. Nobody but a few Star Trek foreveralone's care about your specs. You basement dwellers only talk tech because you have no games that cool people care about.

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 inggrish

@zeeshanhaider: yup graphics do add to the immersion in games, it's nice then that you do get nice looking games on consoles. And I'm meaning technically too.

Take your pc elitism elsewhere.

jhcho2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#29 jhcho2
Member since 2004 • 5103 Posts

Who cares what the PC 'can' do? PCs could render 2560x1440 for easily 6 years now, and it's still not the norm for PC gaming to this date, apart from benchmarking. 4k will not be the norm for the next 10 years.

challenger_155

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#31 challenger_155
Member since 2014 • 47 Posts

@huggy_bear01 said:

@challenger_155 said:

Stop trying to be tough on the internet you docile virgin. Nobody but a few Star Trek foreveralone's care about your specs. You basement dwellers only talk tech because you have no games that cool people care about.

And here comes an imbecilic 2-year old, clutching at straws in his desperate attempt to stand up for the losing inferiors. If by 'nobody but a few', you mean the millions of PC gamers worldwide, then I am sad to say that you snivelling piece of **** must be a real failure at Mathematics. Did you even get to school, by the way? And then you deliver one of the biggest one-liner jokes of the century. That PC gamers have no games that the so-called 'cool' people you speak about play. Are you brain-dead, by any chance, because your post certainly seems like one uttered by that sort of person.

Dude, take my advice and give in. The console generation has long lost the war against the Master Race, and if you even had an ounce of brain power left, you would know that this is going to be a one-sided battle for eternity, no matter the efforts of consolites. The only war that will happen is the battle to be the king of the inferiors, as we see today in the console war.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 zeeshanhaider

@_Matt_ said:

@zeeshanhaider: yup graphics do add to the immersion in games, it's nice then that you do get nice looking games on consoles. And I'm meaning technically too.

Oh really, is that why your next gen/current gen/outdated/whatever the hell they are consololes can't even compare to games from 2011 like Crysis 2?

One gen: Consololites: HD is a gimmick 480i graphics are nice

Next gen: Consololites: 1080p is a gimmick 720p is enough and graphics are nice

Next next gen: Consololites: 1440p/4K/VR is a gimmick 800p-1080p is enough and graphics are nice.

You see the pattern here? Take your hypocrisy elsewhere.

Netret0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#34 Netret0120
Member since 2013 • 3594 Posts

You watch too much porn. Fapping will make you blind.

Headfcuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Headfcuk
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

It seems to me that PC gamers can't accept the fact that console gamers can enjoy games on a £350 machine, while they have spent £1000 on a high end rig and really don't enjoy the games any more.

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By inggrish

@zeeshanhaider said:

@_Matt_ said:

Oh really, is that why your next gen/current gen/outdated/whatever the hell they are consololes can't even compare to games from 2011 like Crysis 2?

Next next gen: Consololites: 1440p/4K/VR is a gimmick 800p-1080p is enough and graphics are nice.

Oh you're adorable.

I personally would say Battlefield 4, Ryse, and KIllzone all beat Crysis 2 on all but a fairly high end rig from a technical level, and they all look aesthetically nicer too. I couldn't give a rats arse what consolites say about resolution, but you elitists are far more vocal with your crap on 4K etc., even though most of you don't have the right gear for it.

Please tell me what your rig is, can it handle 12k gaming? Heck, can it even handle 4k at the right sort of settings? I am willing to bet I have a more powerful computer than you, even though I'm not an elitest

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 no-scope-AK47

@_Matt_ said:

Hermit aka pc gamers are NOT worried about graphics it's the consolites every time a new gen starts they go crazy. Start talking about how game yada yada looks better than what's on pc. Then when you post screen shot they say bbbuut pc's are expensive ect. This thread is just a wake up call to consolites who where bashing pc gamming. Like I said I game on console for the exclusives not for graphics.

jhcho2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#38 jhcho2
Member since 2004 • 5103 Posts

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@_Matt_ said:

Hermit aka pc gamers are NOT worried about graphics it's the consolites every time a new gen starts they go crazy. Start talking about how game yada yada looks better than what's on pc. Then when you post screen shot they say bbbuut pc's are expensive ect. This thread is just a wake up call to consolites who where bashing pc gamming. Like I said I game on console for the exclusives not for graphics.

The word 'worried' in your statement is just a euphemism for the word 'care'. Fact is, PC gamers care about graphics as much as consolites do. Why else would threads like this exist?

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 inggrish

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@_Matt_ said:

Very few console gamers bash pc gaming for what it is, they bash the price sure, but you do get what you pay for.

I generally play consoles for exclusives too, but I think credit is needed where it's due, currently games on 8th gen machines look gorgeous, and that is coming from someone who owns a monster rig and games at a high resolution.

jake44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#40 jake44
Member since 2003 • 2085 Posts

I'll have a 4k setup probably sometime next year. I'll have a 12k setup around the time I go bankrupt.

Headfcuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Headfcuk
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

@no-scope-AK47: of course PC gamers care about graphics, that's all they bang on about, and why they spend huge amounts on GPUs!

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 no-scope-AK47

@headfcuk said:

@no-scope-AK47: of course PC gamers care about graphics, that's all they bang on about, and why they spend huge amounts on GPUs!

Of course I care about graphics as well as gameplay and that is why I buy the pc version not the console version.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#43 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

lol "svck it consoles"... just shows how much butthurt PC gamers are over consoles. And the guy says this like its a winning factor or something. Yeah, 12k cool but how much does it cost? How many games will take full advantage of it? Did I heard well? 4 Titans? thats like... $4000 on the GPU alone! lol thanks but no thanks.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@R3FURBISHED said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

Ryse render via 900p with native 1080p frame buffer for AA (more pixels of AA). The old console upscale method would upscale after AA stage.

With Ryse, it upscales to 1080p native buffer then applies AA i.e. native 1080p frame buffer has more pixels for AA.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts
@R3FURBISHED said:

For 4K or 5760x1080, I bought R9-290 before alt-coin mining boom. For 3 4K displays, I would need 3 R9-290.

From http://pcpartpicker.com/parts/video-card/#c=136,153,130,152,146&sort=a7

3X R9-290: $460.98 x 3 = $1382.94. The cost can be offset with alt-coin mining or income tax offsets.

Avatar image for princessgomez92
PrincessGomez92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

#47 PrincessGomez92
Member since 2013 • 5747 Posts

I'll stick with the console master race, thanks.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By zeeshanhaider

@_Matt_ said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@_Matt_ said:

Oh you're adorable.

I personally would say Battlefield 4, Ryse, and KIllzone all beat Crysis 2 on all but a fairly high end rig from a technical level, and they all look aesthetically nicer too. I couldn't give a rats arse what consolites say about resolution, but you elitists are far more vocal with your crap on 4K etc., even though most of you don't have the right gear for it.

Please tell me what your rig is, can it handle 12k gaming? Heck, can it even handle 4k at the right sort of settings? I am willing to bet I have a more powerful computer than you, even though I'm not an elitest

Really, is that why million threads started by cows to bash PC exists? Yeah, I can brag about 4K/12K, why shouldn't I? Consololites were bragging about PS4/X1 power and how it will beat the latest games on PC when they weren't even announced. So, I'm factually more correct when I say PC can do 12K gaming.

No, my rig can't do 12K gaming and I won't be able to do 12K gaming in the next 5 years. But I can assure you I'm moving to 4K as soon as 60fps on HDMI at 4K is possible, probably in 2 years time at max, and I can gurantee you all the consolol games will lokk fucking ugly on my 4K display.

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 inggrish

@zeeshanhaider said:

@_Matt_ said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@_Matt_ said:

Oh you're adorable.

Really, is that why million threads started by cows to bash PC exists? Yeah, I can brag about 4K/12K, why shouldn't I? Consololites were bragging about PS4/X1 power and how it will beat the latest games on PC when they weren't even announced. So, I'm factually more correct when I say PC can do 12K gaming.

No, my rig can't do 12K gaming. But I can assure you I'm moving to 4K soon as long as 60fps on HDMI at 4K is possible.

I repeat, please tell me your rig specs.

And the majority of consolites never claimed such a thing, don't put words into their mouths.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 zeeshanhaider

@_Matt_ said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@_Matt_ said:

Very few console gamers bash pc gaming for what it is, they bash the price sure, but you do get what you pay for.

I generally play consoles for exclusives too, but I think credit is needed where it's due, currently games on 8th gen machines look gorgeous, and that is coming from someone who owns a monster rig and games at a high resolution.

Biggest joke I have ever heard on SW. This very thread reaps of consololites hate and jelly towards PC.