Concrete Genie , Battletoads , Bleeding Edge , MediEvil remake , how interested are you at the moment?

#1 Posted by Nike_Air (19352 posts) -

On a scale of 0-5 , how interested are you at the moment?

Concrete Genie , Battletoads , Bleeding Edge , MediEvil remake

• MediEvil remake - 2/5 , maybe 2.5 - I never played the original. I was always curious about it. I expect it to be janky and stiff , but I'm still attracted to it. It might be a good throwback game to play this Halloween.
  • Concrete Genie - 2/5 - It has an interesting and creative concept behind it , but it is hard to see how it all comes together right now. Reviews and player feedback could have a big impact on me.
  • Battletoads - 0/5 , maybe a .5 - I haven't played a side-scrolling beat em up of this type since the Sega Genesis. It hasn't looked particularly good so far , so if I ever had that remote genre itch again , I think I could probably find more appealing ones I suppose.
  • Bleeding Edge - 0/5 , maybe .5 - It doesn't look like my cup of tea unfortunately. I'll await the next Ninja Theory game.
#2 Edited by jcrame10 (5206 posts) -

@Nike_Air said:

On a scale of 0-5 , how interested are you at the moment?

Concrete Genie , Battletoads , Bleeding Edge , MediEvil remake

• MediEvil remake - 2/5 , maybe 2.5 - I never played the original. I was always curious about it. I expect it to be janky and stiff , but I'm still attracted to it. It might be a good throwback game to play this Halloween.
  • Concrete Genie - 2/5 - It has an interesting and creative concept behind it , but it is hard to see how it all comes together right now. Reviews and player feedback could have a big impact on me.
  • Battletoads - 0/5 , maybe a .5 - I haven't played a side-scrolling beat em up of this type since the Sega Genesis. It hasn't looked particularly good so far , so if I ever had that remote genre itch again , I think I could probably find more appealing ones I suppose.
  • Bleeding Edge - 0/5 , maybe .5 - It doesn't look like my cup of tea unfortunately. I'll await the next Ninja Theory game.

All look interesting and i like how MediEvil and Concrete Genie are both going to launch at $29.99

To address your concerns about MediEvil, here's a couple videos you might enjoy:

#3 Posted by dimebag667 (1302 posts) -

0 for all

#4 Posted by Archangel3371 (28511 posts) -

The only one that I’m interested in out of those is Bleeding Edge and it’s probably at around a 3 out of 5 right now.

#5 Posted by SaltSlasher (1303 posts) -

Medievil is one of the few old PS classics I've never played 2/5

I love Battletoads, wasn't sure about it, but will be on Game Pass so will play it either way 3/5

Concrete Genie was impressive first time I saw it, but not quite sure what you do, thought it was some kind of painting program for PSVR players. I'm interested but hyped 2/5

I don't really do these hero shooters/fighters, Bleeding Edge doesn't look like a game I'd play, 1/5

#6 Edited by pmanden (723 posts) -

Not interested in any of those games.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
#7 Posted by BenjaminBanklin (4996 posts) -

MediEvil - 2

Concrete Genie - 1

Battletoads - 1

Bleeding Edge - 1

#8 Posted by Basinboy (13926 posts) -

No particular interest in any of them. Bleeding Edge holds some promise but I’ve too much else to worry about to fawn about it.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
#9 Posted by NathanDrakeSwag (12939 posts) -

No interest in any of them.

#10 Posted by jeezers (3269 posts) -

Bleeding edge looks interesting. I'd give it a shot, want to see some reviews.

Midievil might try after a price drop

#11 Posted by avenger85 (250 posts) -

Medieval slight interest

Battletoads I will try because of gamepass would never actually buy it.

Bleeding edge zero interest lol