complete walkthrough of TWITCH STREAMING ON XB1!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

the app seems really intuitive and well done...i'm wondering if the Playstation version does all this? cows/multi-console owners? because this app seems very useful for gaming/twitch streaming, and well put together. it keeps the community really involved.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

1. press button

2. broadcast stuff

Any more steps and lemmings would just get confused, I guess.

2mrw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#3 2mrw
Member since 2008 • 6205 Posts

What an ad for titanfall?

It looks cool though, I still think that Sony has the upper hand soley because of the share button, other than that, it looks very cool on the X1.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher: lemmings confused? Don't you have Velcro sneakers just to avoid The complicated tying process? So lol, I just kill me!!!!!

MrXboxOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By MrXboxOne
Member since 2013 • 799 Posts

Xbox Broadcast.

How awesome is that? And full screen? Twitch on X1 is already light years ahead of PS4.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 GrenadeLauncher
@mrxboxone said:

Xbox Broadcast.

How awesome is that? And full screen? Twitch on X1 is already light years ahead of PS4.

What if you've thrown your camera into the landfill where it belongs?

Also PS4 has full screen as well.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 tymeservesfate

@2mrw said:

It looks cool though, I still think that Sony has the upper hand soley because of the share button, other than that, it looks very cool on the X1.

yea, MS is pushing Titanfall a little too hard right now. its mentioned in almost all their videos.

why do you feel the share button gives them the upper hand? these Twitch videos upload instantly to Upload One so they basically do the same thing. i'm guessing though. does the share button do anything else besides activate and upload to Facebook?

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Draign
Member since 2013 • 1824 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@2mrw said:

yea, MS is pushing Titanfall a little too hard right now. its mentioned in almost all their videos.

why do you feel the share button gives them the upper hand? these Twitch videos upload instantly to Upload One so they basically do the same thing. i'm guessing though. does the share button do anything else besides activate and upload to Facebook?

The PS4 is for playing games. Youre asking a lot.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50556 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@GrenadeLauncher: lemmings confused? Don't you have Velcro sneakers just to avoid The complicated tying process? So lol, I just kill me!!!!!

Lol, nice!

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PinkieWinkie
Member since 2006 • 1454 Posts

Are you like a MS spokesperson? You make a lot of dumbass threads.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

Looks really good. Looking forward to trying it out.

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts

Do you have to do annoying split screen or use tablet to see comment? PS4 japan has best system, the comment pop up in little bubble at bottom of screen. Also will MS implement interactivity like ps4? Dead Nation stream is really good because of this, and other game use to.

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

1. press button

2. broadcast stuff

Awe a mad cow

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

I dont know who the hell uses twitch. Who enjoys watching other people playing games :/

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#15  Edited By Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

Seems well done? It's been four months, and the Xbox One doesn't have twitch support yet? I thought it came out in the March update, has that not been released yet?

FYI, streaming twitch from the PS4 is a one-button operation. You press the share button on the controller. If you haven't started a Twitch account yet, it adds literally one minute to the entire procedure.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Dire_Weasel

@always_explicit said:

I dont know who the hell uses twitch. Who enjoys watching other people playing games :/

It's actually pretty cool feature. For example, if you're on in a group chat with a friend, and he's playing a game (like Assassin's Creed IV, for example) he can share the stream, and you can see exactly what he's doing. The stream quality isn't perfect, and it lags behind voice chat by a few seconds, but the effect is really good.

Honestly, it's the most "next-gen" experience I've had with one of the new consoles.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 tymeservesfate

@draign said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@2mrw said:

The PS4 is for playing games. Youre asking a lot.

wait, i thought their catch phrase was it only does, everything....oh wait, that was the ps3. -_-

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By tymeservesfate

@Mr-Kutaragi: no offense, but did you even watch the video? ur asking questions that this short little video answers in full. its the reason why i usually post videos in my threads as well because most cows don't like to read links. what, you guys won't even take the time to watch a video either?? O_o

@PinkieWinkie said:

i know you're not talking friend....the last thread you made ended up giving you the worst ownage i've seen on this board in at least a year lol. what's funny is you love calling people dumb on here but you're always losing debates. ur silly PinkieWinkie XD

@Dire_Weasel said:

Seems well done? It's been four months, and the Xbox One doesn't have twitch support yet? I thought it came out in the March update, has that not been released yet?

FYI, streaming twitch from the PS4 is a one-button operation. You press the share button on the controller. If you haven't started a Twitch account yet, it adds literally one minute to the entire procedure.

where have you been that you don't know about any of this? i'm barely on this board, and only read a few threads when i am on it, yet i still seem to know whats going on moreso than some users who are consistent posters, its odd. i don't get how that works lol.

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Mr-Kutaragi

I watch video before and shows reading comment using snap, or using tablet to read. This is disaster compare to ps4 method. I know lemming are dumbest of all fanboy, but I ask simple question that even lowest can answer.

I hope for lemming sake they copy PS4 more to make streaming better. And add interactive function to keep viewer engage. MS probably will and require Gold for these feature.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Dire_Weasel

@tymeservesfate said:

@Mr-Kutaragi: no offense, but did you even watch the video? ur asking questions that this short little video answers in full. its the reason why i usually post videos in my threads as well because most cows don't like to read links. what, you guys won't even take the time to watch a video either?? O_o

@PinkieWinkie said:

i know you're not talking friend....the last thread you made ended up giving you the worst ownage i've seen on this board in at least a year lol. what's funny is you love calling people dumb on here but you're always losing debates. ur silly PinkieWinkie XD

@Dire_Weasel said:

where have you been that you don't know about any of this? i'm barely on this board, and only read a few threads when i am on it, yet i still seem to know whats going on moreso than some users who are consistent posters, its odd. i don't get how that works lol.

I knew it was coming, I just thought it was out already. I don't own an Xbox One ... yet.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 tymeservesfate

@Dire_Weasel: oh, no, its not out yet. its coming out on the 11th.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By tymeservesfate

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

I watch video before and shows reading comment using snap, or using tablet to read. This is disaster compare to ps4 method. I know lemming are dumbest of all fanboy, but I ask simple question that even lowest can answer.

I hope for lemming sake they copy PS4 more to make streaming better. And add interactive function to keep viewer engage. MS probably will and require Gold for these feature.

give it up man...the video showed all the interactive features the app will have. u watched maybe 40 seconds of it, got butthurt, and started writing more nonsensical DC nonsense. as usual. so do me the favor of going somewhere else with ur nonsense please lol.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#23  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

1. press button

2. broadcast stuff

I don't think you would even get those easy commands right.

So simple a child could go it.

I haven't even used Twitch much on the PS4. I still need to get a real headset/mic for it.

@PinkieWinkie said:

You make a lot of dumbass replies. So I guess everything is even.

2mrw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#24 2mrw
Member since 2008 • 6205 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@2mrw said:

I don't know if there are other purposes for the share button, but being a hardware based makes it superior to any kind of kinect integrated twitch.

Unfortuantely they didn't talk about how to activate twitch from the controller.

LanceX2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 LanceX2
Member since 2014 • 312 Posts

looks really good and much better then PS4s

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@2mrw said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@2mrw said:

I don't know if there are other purposes for the share button, but being a hardware based makes it superior to any kind of kinect integrated twitch.

Unfortuantely they didn't talk about how to activate twitch from the controller.

share button

1. takes pictures

2. records gameplay.

3. used to start and end either a twitch or ustream stream.

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Mr-Kutaragi

@tymeservesfate said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

give it up man...the video showed all the interactive features the app will have. u watched maybe 40 seconds of it, got butthurt, and started writing more nonsensical DC nonsense. as usual. so do me the favor of going somewhere else with ur nonsense please lol.

No HHG I will not leave because you are butthurt and crying. I am try help xbone gamer have superior experience of PS4. Why MS invest so much in annoying snap feature instead of integration, they must have patent for this and trying to promote it.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 tymeservesfate

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

No HHG I will not leave because you are butthurt and crying. I am try help xbone gamer have superior experience of PS4. Why MS invest so much in annoying snap feature instead of integration, they must have patent for this and trying to promote it.

okie dokie...proceed on with ur quest...fight the lame fight.

Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Spartan070
Member since 2004 • 16497 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

1. press button

2. broadcast stuff

*PS4 streaming with share button*

Irony much?

Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30  Edited By FreedomFreeLife
Member since 2013 • 3948 Posts

Xbox One twitch is better than PS4 version.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

I still find it amusing that, once again, Microsoft managed to get their priorities wrong.