come on just accept it

This topic is locked from further discussion.

puneman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 puneman1
Member since 2007 • 436 Posts
Just go to gametrailers and watch the mgs4 videos. How can you even compare Halo 3 to it? MGS4 is soooo realistic and soo much freaking hot. Can't wait, just can't wait. I have all three systems and Halo 3and this is just an honest opinion.Xbots, feel free to comment in anyway.
Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

Just go to gametrailers and watch the mgs4 videos. How can you even compare Halo 3 to it? MGS4 is soooo realistic and soo much freaking hot. Can't wait, just can't wait. I have all three systems and Halo 3and this is just an honest opinion.Xbots, feel free to comment in anyway.puneman1

uh typical xbot responses

"its coming to 360 i swear its umpossible for it to sell good on playstation the home of the series"

"i dont like overrated games like mgs cuz halo is where its at"

"stupid japanese robots an stuffz an snake is old send that stuff bak to japan an give me splitner cell the dude is cooler"

laughingman42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 laughingman42
Member since 2007 • 8730 Posts
judging a game by graphics is never a good idea, although I'm sure this game will be good.(and why compare this to halo3, its not even the same genre, comepare it to splintercell or something)
ejstrup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ejstrup
Member since 2005 • 2192 Posts

judging a game by graphics is never a good idea, although I'm sure this game will be good.(and why compare this to halo3, its not even the same genre, comepare it to splintercell or something)laughingman42

that's what I was thinking

puneman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 puneman1

judging a game by graphics is never a good idea, although I'm sure this game will be good.(and why compare this to halo3, its not even the same genre, comepare it to splintercell or something)laughingman42

Which is why I said- "How can you even compare Halo 3 to this?"

Kidding, but this game will be revolutionary. I mean a lot more money is being put into it than Halo 3. Kojima has never let me down. I can't wait!!!

laughingman42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 laughingman42
Member since 2007 • 8730 Posts

[QUOTE="laughingman42"]judging a game by graphics is never a good idea, although I'm sure this game will be good.(and why compare this to halo3, its not even the same genre, comepare it to splintercell or something)puneman1

I mean a lot more money is being put into it than Halo 3.

Really? because that is ALOT of money.

redstormrisen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 redstormrisen
Member since 2007 • 2015 Posts
You can't know that, Bungie has never relesed a bedget for how much Halo 3 cost. It was pretty much what MS had available...
PS360Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#8 PS360Fanboy
Member since 2007 • 2096 Posts
I Have allway's preffered the MGS series to Halo serie's, MGS is more realistic and more exciting
dkhw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 dkhw
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts
This looks really good. However, PS3 really hasn't given me a reason to buy it. My 360 has no hardware problems, PSN isn't better than Live, and 360 has better games than PS3 at that moment. And I only have three to four games to look forward to at the moment. FFXIII, MGS4, Killzone, and God of War III. And 4 games isn't enough reasons to buy a system that shares so much multiplat games with 360.
puneman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 puneman1

This looks really good. However, PS3 really hasn't given me a reason to buy it. My 360 has no hardware problems, PSN isn't better than Live, and 360 has better games than PS3 at that moment. And I only have three to four games to look forward to at the moment. FFXIII, MGS4, Killzone, and God of War III. And 4 games isn't enough reasons to buy a system that shares so much multiplat games with 360.dkhw

We will see come 2008

CreepyBacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 CreepyBacon
Member since 2005 • 3183 Posts

Only person i see comparing it to halo 3 is you, who cares which costs more or which looks better. Like that has ever made a good game.

Forgotten lair so easily. Oh and anyone who takes this as me saying MGS is going to flop needs to see a doctor.

zero9167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 zero9167
Member since 2005 • 14554 Posts

[QUOTE="dkhw"]This looks really good. However, PS3 really hasn't given me a reason to buy it. My 360 has no hardware problems, PSN isn't better than Live, and 360 has better games than PS3 at that moment. And I only have three to four games to look forward to at the moment. FFXIII, MGS4, Killzone, and God of War III. And 4 games isn't enough reasons to buy a system that shares so much multiplat games with 360.puneman1

We will see come 2008

nah 2009 will be the year of ps3 once it gets more than 1 good exclusive
zeus_gb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#14 zeus_gb
Member since 2004 • 7793 Posts
Both games look good.
_koolgirl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 _koolgirl_
Member since 2006 • 713 Posts

Just go to gametrailers and watch the mgs4 videos. How can you even compare Halo 3 to it? MGS4 is soooo realistic and soo much freaking hot. Can't wait, just can't wait. I have all three systems and Halo 3and this is just an honest opinion.Xbots, feel free to comment in anyway.puneman1

LOL, just an honest opinion??

You may have an xbox360, but you don't even play online. You used the term "Xbots", which makes me question your integrity. Makes me wonder whether or not you actually own a 360.

You can't judge Halo 3 unless you play online (since that is the main draw of the game) so what is your gamertag?????????

Other than that, who is comparing MGS to Halo 3? Two completely different genres.

SgtWhiskeyjack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#16 SgtWhiskeyjack
Member since 2004 • 16364 Posts

You're dead right on the realistic claim. Me? I've only just slipped out of my "Pretend I'm a barrel" suit. :roll:

HAZE-Unit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 HAZE-Unit
Member since 2007 • 10564 Posts
MGS4 will pwn.
tcarruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 tcarruth
Member since 2005 • 926 Posts
How is rolling around in barrels and lads mags realistic again? Looks f'ing ridiculous to me.
Dr_DudeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19 Dr_DudeMan
Member since 2006 • 2794 Posts
To be honest, I have enjoyed the splinter cells more then the MGS series. Also, MGS3 was not even all that great, so I just hope MGS4 doesn't end up being overhyped. Finally, you cant compare MGS to Halo because Halo has annihalated the MGS series in reviews (even on gamerankins), in sales, and in time invested and games played. I for one spent about 12-15 hrs with each MGS game, whereas I have put 150+ hours into each halo game....