Codemasters's Grid (2019) Race For Glory trailer

Avatar image for mclarenmaster18
#1 Posted by MclarenMaster18 (1561 posts) -

Codemasters has released another trailer of GRID (2019) a while ago!

• Developer: Codemasters
  • Publisher: Codemasters
  • Sub-Genre: Arcade style racer
  • Platforms: Xbox One, Playstation 4, PC, Google Stadia
  • Release Date: October 11th 2019

So tell me on your thoughts about this trailer?

#2 Posted by DaVillain- (36964 posts) -

Totally buying Grid 2019 only because Steam offer Grid 2 for free like last month, gave me a reason to be looking forward to the new one. Nice trailer btw :)

Oh and thank you for delaying the game Codemasters. Now it doesn't clash with Borderlands 3, don't want this game to impact it's financial due to poor release date. Also avoids Call of Duty: Modern Warfare by 2 weeks which is October 25th worldwide release. (Another game I'm hype and this is Broketober we are talking about)

#3 Posted by I_P_Daily (12087 posts) -

They should fix F1 2019 before they release this.

#4 Posted by MclarenMaster18 (1561 posts) -

@davillain- said:

Totally buying Grid 2019 only because Steam offer Grid 2 for free like last month, gave me a reason to be looking forward to the new one. Nice trailer btw :)

Oh and thank you for delaying the game Codemasters. Now it doesn't clash with Borderlands 3, don't want this game to impact it's financial due to poor release date. Also avoids Call of Duty: Modern Warfare by 2 weeks which is October 25th worldwide release. (Another game I'm hype and this is Broketober we are talking about)

I remembered playing Grid 2 on my Xbox 360 back in 2013, it's totally awesome arcade racer and reminds me the days of Project Gotham Racing.

For Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) I'm not sure will I buy it or not? but I know Halo Infinite will be a much better game.

#5 Edited by MclarenMaster18 (1561 posts) -
@i_p_daily said:

They should fix F1 2019 before they release this.

I would agree with this point.

#6 Posted by R4gn4r0k (31237 posts) -

Definitely getting this. The original GRID is easily one of my favourite racing games.

I'm also interested in Grid: Autosport for Switch, looks like a fun racing game for on the go.

#7 Posted by Heirren (1639 posts) -

@mclarenmaster18:

Lol ill have to settle for the one on Switch.

#8 Posted by MclarenMaster18 (1561 posts) -
@R4gn4r0k said:

Definitely getting this. The original GRID is easily one of my favourite racing games.

I'm also interested in Grid: Autosport for Switch, looks like a fun racing game for on the go.

If you missed out Grid: Autosport on PS3/360/PC version then you should buy the Switch version.

#9 Posted by R4gn4r0k (31237 posts) -

@mclarenmaster18: I have it on PC but I just think the Switch version could be really good :)

A handheld like the switch lite and Mario Kart 8 & Grid could go hand in hand.

Besides that I would get Grid (2019) on PC for the best looking and playing racing game :D

#10 Posted by VagrantSnow (347 posts) -

Last Grid game I played had this weird crap about gaining followers and video hits and other social media crap while some guy talked at you for minutes in the menus before you were allowed to race. Haven't played a grid game since then.

First Grid game was a lot of fun so if it's more like that then I will look forward to playing it on Steam a year after its released.

#11 Posted by MclarenMaster18 (1561 posts) -
Loading Video...

Another gameplay footage of Grid 2019 found!