Chie>the others

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for charizard1605
#1 Edited by charizard1605 (82666 posts) -

You better believe it

Avatar image for PhazonBlazer
#2 Posted by PhazonBlazer (12013 posts) -

Avatar image for darkspineslayer
#3 Edited by darkspineslayer (22398 posts) -

@charizard1605: weeaboo

Avatar image for charizard1605
#4 Posted by charizard1605 (82666 posts) -

@darkspineslayer: no u

Avatar image for PhazonBlazer
#5 Posted by PhazonBlazer (12013 posts) -

Why can't you hear a pterodactyl when it goes to the bathroom?

Because the P is silent

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Avatar image for mems_1224
#6 Posted by mems_1224 (56917 posts) -

the only thing chie is great at is being an awful character.

Avatar image for charizard1605
#7 Posted by charizard1605 (82666 posts) -

@PhazonBlazer said:

Why can't you hear a pterodactyl when it goes to the bathroom?

Because the P is silent

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

>.>

Avatar image for mems_1224
#8 Posted by mems_1224 (56917 posts) -

@PhazonBlazer said:

Why can't you hear a pterodactyl when it goes to the bathroom?

Because the P is silent

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

what about when it shits?

Avatar image for charizard1605
#9 Edited by charizard1605 (82666 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@PhazonBlazer said:

Why can't you hear a pterodactyl when it goes to the bathroom?

Because the P is silent

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

what about when it shits?

The P is still silent mofo

Avatar image for mems_1224
#10 Edited by mems_1224 (56917 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@PhazonBlazer said:

Why can't you hear a pterodactyl when it goes to the bathroom?

Because the P is silent

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

what about when it shits?

The P is still silent mofo

theres no P in shit

Avatar image for charizard1605
#11 Posted by charizard1605 (82666 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@charizard1605 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@PhazonBlazer said:

Why can't you hear a pterodactyl when it goes to the bathroom?

Because the P is silent

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

what about when it shits?

The P is still silent mofo

theres no P in shit

THERE'S A P IN UR MUM

Avatar image for PhazonBlazer
#12 Posted by PhazonBlazer (12013 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@charizard1605 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@PhazonBlazer said:

Why can't you hear a pterodactyl when it goes to the bathroom?

Because the P is silent

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

what about when it shits?

The P is still silent mofo

theres no P in shit

THERE'S A P IN UR MUM

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM

Avatar image for mems_1224
#13 Posted by mems_1224 (56917 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@charizard1605 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@PhazonBlazer said:

Why can't you hear a pterodactyl when it goes to the bathroom?

Because the P is silent

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

what about when it shits?

The P is still silent mofo

theres no P in shit

THERE'S A P IN UR MUM

No there isn't

U-R-M-U-M

No P. You're bad at spelling.

Avatar image for charizard1605
#14 Posted by charizard1605 (82666 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@charizard1605 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@charizard1605 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@PhazonBlazer said:

Why can't you hear a pterodactyl when it goes to the bathroom?

Because the P is silent

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

what about when it shits?

The P is still silent mofo

theres no P in shit

THERE'S A P IN UR MUM

No there isn't

U-R-M-U-M

No P. You're bad at spelling.

lolmemscantspell

Avatar image for mems_1224
#15 Posted by mems_1224 (56917 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@charizard1605 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@charizard1605 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@PhazonBlazer said:

Why can't you hear a pterodactyl when it goes to the bathroom?

Because the P is silent

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

what about when it shits?

The P is still silent mofo

theres no P in shit

THERE'S A P IN UR MUM

No there isn't

U-R-M-U-M

No P. You're bad at spelling.

lolmemscantspell

No, Chie can't spell. Thats why she's so God damn stupid and fails all her tests.

Avatar image for charizard1605
#16 Posted by charizard1605 (82666 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@charizard1605 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@charizard1605 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@charizard1605 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@PhazonBlazer said:

Why can't you hear a pterodactyl when it goes to the bathroom?

Because the P is silent

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

what about when it shits?

The P is still silent mofo

theres no P in shit

THERE'S A P IN UR MUM

No there isn't

U-R-M-U-M

No P. You're bad at spelling.

lolmemscantspell

No, Chie can't spell. Thats why she's so God damn stupid and fails all her tests.

Who cares about how smart she is anyway

Avatar image for PhazonBlazer
#17 Posted by PhazonBlazer (12013 posts) -

Is it pronounced Chee or Chy?

Avatar image for charizard1605
#18 Posted by charizard1605 (82666 posts) -

@PhazonBlazer said:

Is it pronounced Chee or Chy?

Chee-eh

Avatar image for PhazonBlazer
#19 Posted by PhazonBlazer (12013 posts) -

How do you get Chee-eh from Chie?

Avatar image for charizard1605
#20 Posted by charizard1605 (82666 posts) -

@PhazonBlazer said:

How do you get Chee-eh from Chie?

The i is ee, the e is eh

Avatar image for jg4xchamp
#21 Posted by jg4xchamp (61465 posts) -

I think the only thing that doesn't put this into Blab's 999 territory of irritating, is that Persona is straight up excellent that at least half the hyperboles work.

So I'm not against the persona love. The Bioware forum status love affair with the clear desire to create waifus(smh)? That...again still wouldn't reach Blab hyperbole on 999. So impressive. Blab still king of pimping a game out.

Avatar image for charizard1605
#22 Posted by charizard1605 (82666 posts) -

@jg4xchamp said:

I think the only thing that doesn't put this into Blab's 999 territory of irritating, is that Persona is straight up excellent that at least half the hyperboles work.

So I'm not against the persona love. The Bioware forum status love affair with the clear desire to create waifus(smh)? That...again still wouldn't reach Blab hyperbole on 999. So impressive. Blab still king of pimping a game out.

lolblabtaste

Avatar image for mems_1224
#23 Posted by mems_1224 (56917 posts) -

@jg4xchamp said:

I think the only thing that doesn't put this into Blab's 999 territory of irritating, is that Persona is straight up excellent that at least half the hyperboles work.

So I'm not against the persona love. The Bioware forum status love affair with the clear desire to create waifus(smh)? That...again still wouldn't reach Blab hyperbole on 999. So impressive. Blab still king of pimping a game out.

Blab's favorite video game is basically a Japanese comic book. That tells you all you need to know about Blab

Avatar image for charizard1605
#24 Posted by charizard1605 (82666 posts) -

lolCanadianinternet

Avatar image for jg4xchamp
#25 Posted by jg4xchamp (61465 posts) -

Yeah but you guys like Brothers.

You guys essentially enjoyed pancreatic cancer.

Avatar image for mems_1224
#26 Posted by mems_1224 (56917 posts) -

@jg4xchamp said:

Yeah but you guys like Brothers.

You guys essentially enjoyed pancreatic cancer.

You like Journey. You're basically a hipster. Thats worse than cancer.

Avatar image for charizard1605
#27 Posted by charizard1605 (82666 posts) -

@jg4xchamp said:

Yeah but you guys like Brothers.

You guys essentially enjoyed pancreatic cancer.

I haven't even played Brothers...

Avatar image for jg4xchamp
#28 Posted by jg4xchamp (61465 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@jg4xchamp said:

Yeah but you guys like Brothers.

You guys essentially enjoyed pancreatic cancer.

You like Journey. You're basically a hipster. Thats worse than cancer.

Nuh-uh. Hipsters had Judy Funnie, what did cancer have? deaths of millions upon millions(billions?) of people.

Get mad at facts mems. get mad at facts.