Check online availability of any console!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by applefan1991 (3388 posts) -

The below link is for a website that constantly checks the availability of products, so if you are looking to order one and get ahold of it for Christmas, they do an excellent job. ANY console can be tracked. Currently the Xbox One is in stock at the Microsoft Store.

Link

#2 Posted by lamprey263 (34425 posts) -

MS Stores are great ways to get store credit, off and on they have things like the Windows Phone Challenge or the Bing challenge, just for participating they give you like a $50 gift card and you can keep taking them once a day, my friend and his wife do that a lot getting like $100 in store credit at a time and in no time they had like several hundred dollars in store credit.

#3 Posted by cain006 (8625 posts) -

@lamprey263 said:

MS Stores are great ways to get store credit, off and on they have things like the Windows Phone Challenge or the Bing challenge, just for participating they give you like a $50 gift card and you can keep taking them once a day, my friend and his wife do that a lot getting like $100 in store credit at a time and in no time they had like several hundred dollars in store credit.

That sounds great, too bad the nearest microsoft store is over an hour away from me.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
#4 Posted by deactivated-59b71619573a1 (38222 posts) -

* for US,Uk and Canada

#5 Posted by lamprey263 (34425 posts) -

@cain006 said:

@lamprey263 said:

That sounds great, too bad the nearest microsoft store is over an hour away from me.

back when I lived in Seattle I had two within 30 minutes from me, it was advantageous during the Bing challenge because I could go to one store, get the challenge credit, then drive to the other store, get credit there, and do it through the length of the promotion

#6 Posted by bbkkristian (14971 posts) -

No need, I have the consoles I want.