Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:
@getyeryayasout said:

I'm just here to give props to IP daily for working Smooth Operator into his Sade joke. Above and beyond, sir.

Unfortunately it went over benji's head, it is a crime, but he's a jezebel so in time he will cherish the day that we payed attention to him on here. I mean the more I beat up on Benji its never as good as the first time, he's had many a killer blow from me so I can feel no pain from his silly little comments because in the end he will see the pearls of my wisdom, and will be travelling the long hard road to room 55 only to realise why we can't live together.

I'll see my self out :P

What do you say about a man that knows the entire Sade discography? Well, at least Xbox is only slightly more relevant right now.

@i_p_daily said:

Benji's counting down the days until he gets to play 1 episode of a game then will probably have to wait until next gen to play the 2nd episode lol.

#dryspell

You're not going to be playing another AAA until the end of next year... it's time for you to chill.

Lighten up Benji and stop being a loser all your life :(

I've never seen someone so bitter about a company or head of a company in my 4yrs of being here.

As for me chilling, well I already am as everyone in this thread can see except for you.

You were the one gloating about waiting for a portion of a video game not me, and like I said you will need a next gen console to play the second portion lol, i'll be playing plenty of AAA games every year like I always do :)

#dryspell

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#53 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69412 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:

That's the problem, you're all tears when you should be celebrating. Rejoice, for Xbox is making strides, but the bitterness toward their competitors still lingers. In your heart, there truly is no peace.

Seeing you looking this sad and pathetic brings me great joy. :)

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

I've never seen someone so bitter about a company or head of a company in my 4yrs of being here.

As for me chilling, well I already am as everyone in this thread can see except for you.

You were the one gloating about waiting for a portion of a video game not me, and like I said you will need a next gen console to play the second portion lol, i'll be playing plenty of AAA games every year like I always do :)

#dryspell

Don't you mean the 4 years of THAT account,you are not counting your other alts.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11082 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

#dryspell

Me, lose? I have so many platforms to game on and choose from. PS, PC/Xbox, Switch, VR. You've just chosen to go with Xbox only and for some reason, you believe you have the authority to look down on the rest of us for branching out. Dear sir, I believe it's time to stop playing victim on behalf of Xbox, and start playing some games.

I am in gaming nirvana, you've chosen gaming jail. I say free yourself from your prison, boy! Come to the places were people want to buy the games based on demand, not because they have to be given away. Join us!

@Pedro said:

Seeing you looking this sad and pathetic brings me great joy. :)

There is no sadness here. I only wish you'd let actual video games bring you joy for a change.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@tormentos said:
@i_p_daily said:

#dryspell

Don't you mean the 4 years of THAT account,you are not counting your other alts.

Thank you for visiting us from the past, by the way you still haven't found my other accounts yet have you? There's a simple explanation for this, and that's because this is my one and only account, but if you think you know otherwise then name these accounts as I will enjoy having a good laugh at your expense like I always do :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:

#dryspell

Me, lose? I have so many platforms to game on and choose from. PS, PC/Xbox, Switch, VR. You've just chosen to go with Xbox only and for some reason, you believe you have the authority to look down on the rest of us for branching out. Dear sir, I believe it's time to stop playing victim on behalf of Xbox, and start playing some games.

I am in gaming nirvana, you've chosen gaming jail. I say free yourself from your prison, boy! Come to the places were people want to buy the games based on demand, not because they have to be given away. Join us!

Geez you dribble some shit. Its funny how you say that I believe I have the authority to look down at others, and yet your post is doing the EXACT same thing you're accusing me of.

The last time you said play some games I put forth my gaming stats, and yet you never, so how about telling us how many games you've played this year, I mean it can't be many as YOU are counting down the days until you can play an episode of a game, so you are the one who needs to start playing games.

So how many games have you played this year Benji???

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 BenjaminBanklin

@i_p_daily said:

Geez you dribble some shit. Its funny how you say that I believe I have the authority to look down at others, and yet your post is doing the EXACT same thing you're accusing me of.

The last time you said play some games I put forth my gaming stats, and yet you never, so how about telling us how many games you've played this year, I mean it can't be many as YOU are counting down the days until you can play an episode of a game, so you are the one who needs to start playing games.

Um, a lot. I tend to show them off sometimes. Not that you'd care. You're only concerned when I make some slight, (or perceived slight) about Xbox. And then you're jumping off the bench per normal. Almost like you're waiting for it, and that's what you're paying attention to. Weird.

You seem to be pre-occupied and start these weird blood-feuds with people that give Xbox a hard time, and it's not really that serious. Like here, I mention that Xbox is winning for once, and there's still this seething and anger. We're too far along to be THAT concerned if Xbox One has bad press or not. It's the end of the gen. It is what it is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:

Um, a lot. I tend to show them off sometimes. Not that you'd care. You're only concerned when I make some slight, (or perceived slight) about Xbox. And then you're jumping off the bench per normal. Almost like you're waiting for it, and that's what you're paying attention to. Weird.

You seem to be pre-occupied and start these weird blood-feuds with people that give Xbox a hard time, and it's not really that serious. Like here, I mention that Xbox is winning for once, and there's still this seething and anger. We're too far along to be THAT concerned if Xbox One has bad press or not. It's the end of the gen. It is what it is.

Um a lot doesn't cut it on SW Benji, and again you project the way you feel upon others as that's the way they feel, and you just look like an arse doing it, like what you have posted here above ^ lol.

Again how many games have you played this year, why are you avoiding answering the question?

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 BenjaminBanklin

@i_p_daily said:

Um a lot doesn't cut it on SW Benji, and again you project the way you feel upon others as that's the way they feel, and you just look like an arse doing it, like what you have posted here above ^ lol.

Again how many games have you played this year, why are you avoiding answering the question?

How have i not played a lot of games when you know for a fact I own more platforms than you do. You're the console peasant here. LOL! In fact, you're always making excuses for playing less good games solely owning an Xbox and only playing racing games. You're the most boring gamer on Earth. How the hell did you appoint yourself a taste maker? 🤣

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:

How have i not played a lot of games when you know for a fact I own more platforms than you do. You're the console peasant here. LOL! In fact, you're always making excuses for playing less good games solely owning an Xbox and only playing racing games. You're the most boring gamer on Earth. How the hell did you appoint yourself a taste maker? 🤣

The fact is that I don't know what you own, you saying you own shit doesn't make it a fact.

You say you own a lot and yet never seem to talk about the games you play, and i see you've taken the idiot route by claiming i only play racing games. Honestly do you re-read the shit you type, its an embarrassment, a funny embarrassment, but an embarrassment all the same.

So how many games have you played this year, i mean there can only be one reason why you refuse to answer lol.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 BenjaminBanklin

@i_p_daily said:

The fact is that I don't know what you own, you saying you own shit doesn't make it a fact.

You say you own a lot and yet never seem to talk about the games you play, and i see you've taken the idiot route by claiming i only play racing games. Honestly do you re-read the shit you type, its an embarrassment, a funny embarrassment, but an embarrassment all the same.

So how many games have you played this year, i mean there can only be one reason why you refuse to answer lol.

I mean, if we want to go there. You know what I've been playing because you're always arguing with me about it. You argued with me over Crackdown 3, RDR2, you said I didn't own a gaming PC, which I showed you that and had to own you. I posted a pic of my Switch Lite. I post pics of the games I play in the screenshot thread. Stop acting dumb.

The only person here not talking about any of the games he's ever played is you, straight up. Because you're a corporate slave fraud. You're only here butting heads with people over his favorite console but only ever talking up racing games. LOL! The only vocabulary in your language is HERP DERP COW COW COW COW COW. Which you call everyone who doesn't kiss Xbox ass.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:

I mean, if we want to go there. You know what I've been playing because you're always arguing with me about it. You argued with me over Crackdown 3, RDR2, you said I didn't own a gaming PC, which I showed you that and had to own you. I posted a pic of my Switch Lite. I post pics of the games I play in the screenshot thread. Stop acting dumb.

The only person here not talking about any of the games he's ever played is you, straight up. Because you're a corporate slave fraud. You're only here butting heads with people over his favorite console but only ever talking up racing games. LOL! The only vocabulary in your language is HERP DERP COW COW COW COW COW. Which you call everyone who doesn't kiss Xbox ass.

More song & dance, so you've only played 2 games this year, man that's sad

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 BenjaminBanklin

@i_p_daily said:

More song & dance, so you've only played 2 games this year, man that's sad

I play more games in a year than you even think about. If you played games like you make accounts on this forum maybe you'd appreciate them more. 🤣

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin: Wo, MS had a good BF deal, and you're upset? Maybe instead of complaining, you should have bought one...

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 BenjaminBanklin

@StormyJoe said:

@BenjaminBanklin: Wo, MS had a good BF deal, and you're upset? Maybe instead of complaining, you should have bought one...

I... own a PC? And play Xbox games. Now what?

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 pdogg93
Member since 2015 • 1849 Posts

@saltslasher: “ Funny how Xbox people really don't care. Cause Xbox is just as better than all competition as it was Day 1.“

L

O

L