uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 85

User Lists: 2

#1 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 39836 Posts

Think more along the lines of Kung Fu Hussle than PES or Fifa, it's basically that.

Bandai Namco announced that the over-the-top soccer title Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions, will be coming to PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC-via Steam in 2020.

Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions is based on the works of series creator, Yoichi Takahashi, and follows Tsubasa Ozora as he steps up as the leader of his soccer team and brings them to glory. The game introduces players to soccer with an anime twist as players are able to execute a variety of powerful offensive and defensive moves during matches against rival teams.

“We’re excited to take to the pitch and bring Captain Tsubasa back to western console and PC gaming audiences with Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions,” said Dennis Lee, Director of Brand Marketing at Bnadia Namco Entertainment America Inc. “With Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions we’re combining the global excitement surrounding the sport of soccer with the nostalgic appeal of the classic Captain Tsubasa franchise; all presented with anime style and flair. Soccer and anime fans are in for a truly unique and unforgettable experience!”

Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions will feature Japanese voice-over with text support for English, Neutral-Spanish, and Brazilian Portuguese. The last console game to release for the series was in 2010 on DS with CCaptain Tsubasa: Gekito no Kiseki, but the game hasn’t received a numbered entry since Captain Tsubasa 5: Hasha no Shōgō Campione, which released in 1994 from developer Tecmo.

The publisher released a new trailer showing some of the game’s cinematics and special moves that players will be able to execute during gameplay.

https://noisypixel.net/captain-tsubasa-rise-of-new-champions-coming-to-ps4-switch-pc-gameplay/

Avatar image for goldenelementxl
GoldenElementXL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 GoldenElementXL
Member since 2016 • 4323 Posts

Not gonna lie, that looks pretty cool

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19494 Posts

What about Xbone? :( Is there something wrong with it? Phil Spencer needs to put a stop to this malarkey.

DaVillain-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 DaVillain-  Online
Member since 2014 • 42559 Posts

Back in my days, I remember this anime. Their glorious idea of playing soccer was that one guy (mostly Tsubasa) would run alone all over the field towards the enemy goalie (for some reason the field had was suffering from a massive curvature of earth) and then score by jumping like 3 meters into the air and doing an overhead kick. Good times :)

Anyways, I look forward to this and will get it on Switch, this is the type of game I can play on the go.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 3956 Posts

This is something I can like.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 85

User Lists: 2

#6 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 39836 Posts

@goldenelementxl said:

Not gonna lie, that looks pretty cool

Prob be first football game bought since the Sensible Soccer.

It looks actually fun.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7  Edited By WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 6040 Posts

Blitzball meets Soccer?

For real though, I would buy a fully fledged Blitzball game if they ever made it... Probably won't ever happen, but it would be cool.

Looks like the first soccer game in a long time I might actually be interested in.

Dagubot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Dagubot
Member since 2020 • 313 Posts

This looks pretty damn cool.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#9  Edited By sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 8090 Posts
@Nike_Air said:

What about Xbone? :( Is there something wrong with it? Phil Spencer needs to put a stop to this malarkey.

learn from PC beggars and do a petition. someday xbone users may have a taste, its working well with PC crowd.

flashn00b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 flashn00b
Member since 2006 • 3783 Posts

So i just looked up who Tamsoft are and apparently, they've worked on Senran Kagura. I don't think fans of that game will enjoy being expected to like this.

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 16799 Posts

@sakaixx said:
@Nike_Air said:

learn from PC beggars and do a petition. someday xbone users may have a taste, its working well with PC crowd.

Why would anyone port beg for that shit lol. Oh and console gamers have more dignity over hermits, those fools beg for everything.

phbz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#12 phbz
Member since 2009 • 5841 Posts

If it takes me less than 30 minutes to run from goal to goal I'll be disappointed.

Avatar image for the_master_race
the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#13 the_master_race
Member since 2015 • 5112 Posts

Holy Shit !!!!!