sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#51 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15914 Posts

@mclarenmaster18: actually Ratchet & Clank ps4 was pretty great. Also wrong comparison, R&C is a cartoonish video game. Uncharted, Horizon or something closer to the realistic graphic Gears is aiming would fit better for the comparison.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#53 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6089 Posts

@fastnslowww: If you don't like the look of it, don't buy it. Nobody else has a problem with it. At least very few at that. ?

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#54 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts

Don't really care as long as it plays like gears. Also, those Xbox showings don't matter to me because I will turn the settings down to achieve a higher fps on multiplayer.

The-A-Baum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By The-A-Baum
Member since 2015 • 1370 Posts

Are people really complaining the Gears is not photo Realistic enough? The game was never meant to be. You are on a different planet fighting Monsters from Under the Planet, in just one game you literally inside of a Giant Worm running through its guts and organs for God's Sake!

I really love the art style of the game and all the colors they have added in 4 and 5 look absolutely awesome in 4k and HDR. They could make the characters more photo realistic but it would be pointless since there is no Developer on the Planet that could make the rest of the game in a way that would match up. It's perfect the way it is.

Destiny is no more realistic than Gears, and no one is ever shitting on that. Must be because this is not a Sony game and Sony has nothing even close to Gears. And I for one wish they did.