Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Vaeh
Member since 2016 • 957 Posts

Japanese version for those interested.

Song Dynasty v/s Mongols. In development by small Chinese team.

Unlike GoT this will allow you to play as the Mongols.

6 years later and in 2020 during the Coronavirus pandemic outbreak this trailer feels more relevant than ever.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46201 Posts

We'll all be dead by June anyway, so it's a shame we didn't get to play the GOAT Ghost of Tsushima.

Vaeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Vaeh

@R4gn4r0k: The end of the world is inevitable. The Division wasn't just a game, it was a warning.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2b4872031c2
deactivated-5f2b4872031c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By deactivated-5f2b4872031c2
Member since 2018 • 2683 Posts

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, along with Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security recently hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise. When I say "recent", I mean within the last five months: Event 201 took place on October 18, 2019. A full two months before the outbreak in Wuhan was reported.

What was event 201? Let's take it from the words of the event holders themselves:

"Event 201 simulates an outbreak of a novel zoonotic coronavirus transmitted from bats to pigs to people that eventually becomes efficiently transmissible from person to person, leading to a severe pandemic. The pathogen and the disease it causes are modeled largely on SARS, but it is more transmissible in the community setting by people with mild symptoms.

Since the whole human population is susceptible, during the initial months of the pandemic, the cumulative number of cases increases exponentially, doubling every week. And as the cases and deaths accumulate, the economic and societal consequences become increasingly severe.

The scenario ends at the 18-month point, with 65 million deaths. The pandemic is beginning to slow due to the decreasing number of susceptible people. The pandemic will continue at some rate until there is an effective vaccine or until 80-90 % of the global population has been exposed. From that point on, it is likely to be an endemic childhood disease."

Link: http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/

That's right. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, in partnership with the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security created a pandemic, corona virus exercise in which millions of people were projected to become infected and die, as well as world economic markets hit to the point of possible collapse, and executed said exercise mere months before the present coronavirus situation was reported in Wuhan. Interestingly, the first verified coronavirus (2019-nCoV) case in the United States was in Washington, Snohomish County to be exact, which is a short drive from Seattle, where the Event 201 exercise was held. At present Snohomish and King Counties (Seattle) are dealing with a rapidly expanding Covid-19 outbreak. On a personal note, I have family that live smack in the middle of the outbreak.

Yes, the corona family of viruses is varied. Yes, the event coordinators and creators have stated explicitly that the exercise was merely a drill, and not a prediction (after, it should be stated, being asked if they knew the outbreak was going to happen ahead of time). And, yes, the details of the bat-to-pig transmission, among other details, of the fictional corona virus in the exercise differ from the reported real-world details of Covid-19.

But still. If you don't think any of this is fishy, the timing of it, the details, etc., I don't know what to say. This is the type of sh_t we should all be looking at.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44033 Posts

Sheeeesh. :P

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50547 Posts

Mmmmmk

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52424 Posts

Kojima knew.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56039 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

Kojima knew.

Kojima was ahead of his time.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

People give Bill Gates a lot of shit, but the man does some good smart things with his money.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By deactivated-5f2b4872031c2

@heretrix: Don't change the subject. And don't tell me that sh_t I posted up there about Event 201 is coincidence. This is far from the first time such "coincidences" have happened. The portion of the population that is woke the f_ck up knows what they're looking at, and will call it like it is.

Having said all that, this isn't solely about Gates. It's a lot bigger than one man. I know I'm coming across harsh, but that's how it goes when you see something that most don't/won't. There are others out here trying to wake people up, but we're outnumbered for sure. We're being lied to, and hardly anyone cares.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

@subspecies said:

@heretrix: Don't change the subject. And don't tell me that sh_t I posted up there about Event 201 is coincidence. This is far from the first time such "coincidences" have happened. The portion of the population that is woke the f_ck up knows what they're looking at, and will call it like it is.

Having said all that, this isn't solely about Gates. It's a lot bigger than one man. I know I'm coming across harsh, but that's how it goes when you see something that most don't/won't. There are others out here trying to wake people up, but we're outnumbered for sure. We're being lied to, and hardly anyone cares.

I.........have no idea what you are talking about. Of course, we are being lied to, but I was just making an observation about this one particular thing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By deactivated-5f2b4872031c2

@heretrix: It's just a seed, dude. I hope you take it and go with it. The Event 201 "coincidence" is a great starting point for research. If I say any more here I'll get attacked, the thread will be derailed, and little or nothing will be achieved. Just look into it, dude. We're being lied to, among many reasons, because certain members of various high-level entities and organizations knew this sh_t was going to happen, and made no effort to stop it. There's a reason they made no effort. Like I said, look into Event 201. Dig, and dig deeper. Hopefully you'll wake up. I pray you do.

There are resources of info out there if you want them. On 3/13/20 a protest/information rally is going down in front of the building where the Gates exercise was held. Look into that and you'll know more. I can't name them here,,but go there and talk to the people in the streets holding up the signs, and you'll know more.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

wow - this took... a turn

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56039 Posts

@xantufrog said:

I have no freaking idea what's going on in this thread?

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

@davillain- said:
@xantufrog said:

I have no freaking idea what's going on in this thread?

our reptilian overlords are finally being exposed!

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8469 Posts

What the f**k?

OliverSnyders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 OliverSnyders
Member since 2017 • 226 Posts

The coronavirus has ruined everything.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11053 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:

We'll all be dead by June anyway, so it's a shame we didn't get to play the GOAT Ghost of Tsushima.

I think we'll be safe if they don't cancel E3 because not even the coronavirus would want to go there.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 deactivated-5f2b4872031c2

@getyeryayasout: That just means you feel. You're a good person.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50547 Posts

This thread is pretty funny and I hope it continues.

Vaeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Vaeh

@davillain- said:
@freedomfreak said:

Kojima knew.

Kojima was ahead of his time.