Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#102 AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts
@ronvalencia said:
@AzatiS said:
@sealionact said:

@AzatiS: BC is a feature. The only people who talk about BC on Xbox are people who don't use it.

I use BC to play great games I missed first time round; Portal 2 and Bioshock are two of the games I've played, along with quite a few more.

Who talks about BC? You seeing any threads on the Xbox forum here saying how wonderful it is? Maybe a couple, but it's just another reason to enjoy gaming.

Try talking positively about something you use, instead of negatively about something you don't...because THATS a real waste of resources.

This is System wars not Xbox forum. I seem more lems talking about BC and how great it is than talking about Exclusives. No, if fact they talking about exclusives, PS4s exclusives, in a negative way.

BC is part of a platform's experience.

True. But on the other hand is kinda funny for some lems in here to criticize PS4 exclusives about being movies or one of the same when all they have to talk about X1 is .... BC this BC that ... yeah, ok.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 43933 Posts

A whole lotta BC envy going on out dar..... Three gens of games, Enhanced / remastered on the all in One biggest bang for the buck evah... Mighty X1X MonsterBox... It's good to be MasterRace. :P

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#104 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts
@lifelessablaze said:

No one cares what you think

ironic coming from you

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#105 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12056 Posts

LOL.............

e3 is not even here yet and the board is in melt down mode over BC and free remasters.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#106 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 55899 Posts
@hrt_rulz01 said:

Lol, if you don't care about it then stop making threads about it. Not rocket science.

I don't even care about Xbox One and you all know it, so why should I make a thread everyday about my disliking Xbox One?

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#107  Edited By mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

@Solaryellow: the 3ds is a handheld and also has new games Xbox one is selling less than the ps4 and switch

Also only. One console did true bc this gen wiiu and what happened to it?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#108 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38026 Posts

LOL at most people don't care about old games but they wet their pants for remasters or remakes of old games? It's all good if you're buying it again? Yeah no thanks. I'll take BC. I use it, introduce my nephews to games they were too young for back then and they love them. I don't make threads about it or parade around like what i like is the be all end all. Better question is: Can people stop acting like that? You like something? Awesome!! Nobody is wrong for liking different than you.

ellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By ellos
Member since 2015 • 2532 Posts

This kinda thing makes it all worth it. Panzer Dragoon Orta enhanced on the X is f***in cool. Makes you want to get the X.

Loading Video...