Can PC still get Returnal and Bloodborne from Sony?

• 51 results
ZeroTheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By ZeroTheHero
Member since 2021 • 1391 Posts

With God of War and Horizon on there whats sony waiting for right?

This would make them extra cash since not everyone can find a ps5 right now its a good idea right for everyone?

Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 Mesome713
Member since 2019 • 7201 Posts

Heck yeah, soon Sony will be fully third party like weve always wanted. Then they cant censor much like the crazy dictators they are.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 12949 Posts

Returnal is coming. Bloodborne for PC is included with PS Plus already.

PCLover1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 PCLover1980
Member since 2022 • 1244 Posts

Returnal yes. Bloodborne, no.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#7 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44153 Posts

Could have sworn that I heard that Returnal is most definitely heading to Steam. Not sure about Bloodborne though.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11612 Posts

Returnal leaked, Sony doesn't seem interested in Bloodborne.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45101 Posts

Port begging thread?

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3398 Posts

Returnal is the only game that makes me want to buy a PS5, so I hope it comes to PC. But I'm in no rush plenty of games to play.

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#11 Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12303 Posts

Returnal was part of the GeForce leak.

I'm not sure when it'll release but chances are it'll come after the latest round of games.

Howmakewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Howmakewood
Member since 2015 • 7702 Posts

Returnal info was already found on steamdb so it's just waiting for announcement, Bloodborne? lol Sony has long forgotten it exists

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts

@x_hedon said:

So we can play an even worse version than the garbage PS4 one at 30fps, with horrible AA, terrible frame pacing, and 1080p?

I'll pass.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#14 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9397 Posts

Sony clearly gives no shits about Bloodborne. Maybe they will hire someone with some sense to direct their PS division and we'll see a remake as a launch game on the PS6. Thankfully some of those games made their way to PC and we don't need wait TWO full console generations to play them at an acceptable frame rate.

I swear, Sony makes it really hard to care about the Playstation brand these days when it's stuck on a Playstation 🤣

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#15  Edited By BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17806 Posts

Returnal is coming to PC and I wouldn't be surprised if Bloodborne gets a remaster like Demon's Souls in the future and releases on PS and PC.

Valgaav_219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#16  Edited By Valgaav_219
Member since 2017 • 3129 Posts

@SolidGame_basic: Yup. Definitely a port begging thread. Bloodborne was nearly 8 years ago. It's over lol

Warm_Gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Warm_Gun
Member since 2021 • 2408 Posts

Should add a shoulder swap to Returnal on keyboard and mouse. But I know they won't.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Juub1990

@BassMan: Bloodborne will never leave the PS4. I’ve made peace with that.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56091 Posts

I'm at a point that I just don't give a damn about Bloodborne coming to PC and the PS4 is good enough for one playthrough. Returnal is a PS5 game I do wanna play and since there's multiple source its coming to PC, so that's pretty much a given.

locus-solus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 locus-solus
Member since 2013 • 1557 Posts

Elden Ring has sold just under 17 million units so you think sony would be at least looking into a Bloodborne port.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#22  Edited By hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38854 Posts

Hermits, please stick to your Star Citizen and other irrelevant garbage straight from Kickstarter. Sony exclusives are for Sony, not you.

Avatar image for ___gamemaster__
___gamemaster__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ___gamemaster__
Member since 2009 • 3347 Posts

I think returnal is just a matter of time. This game plays better in KBM imo.

Miquella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Miquella
Member since 2022 • 736 Posts

Yes. But you just have to wait because Bloodborne Remaster is still in development for PS5 and PC.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56091 Posts

@locus-solus said:

Elden Ring has sold just under 17 million units so you think sony would be at least looking into a Bloodborne port.

I heard there's a slim chance Sony is considering Remaking Bloodborne since the tech was built around PS4 is old, so remaking it would make more sense if Sony really cares about money. Again, just a rumor so don't put your hopes up...yet.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22670 Posts

Oh man, I'd buy them so fast. Would love to support Housemarqe, and returnal sounds like a super good game.

Bloodborne is one of the best games of the past ten years... Easily.

I'd buy them both for my steam deck day one if you're listening Sony. #SpectersAreEverywhere

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#27 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 12949 Posts

@Juub1990 said:
@x_hedon said:

So we can play an even worse version than the garbage PS4 one at 30fps, with horrible AA, terrible frame pacing, and 1080p?

I'll pass.

People have been playing it on PC for years now and enjoying it 🤷‍♂️

Avatar image for deactivated-631373f44e9fd
deactivated-631373f44e9fd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 deactivated-631373f44e9fd
Member since 2004 • 549 Posts

Don't care for sony rubbish.

they make good movies tho.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

Sony are greedy Liars

If it will make them money they will come to pc

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22670 Posts

@loonski: returnal and bloodborne are not the games to apply to sonys cinema experiences. They're the games that prioritize gameplay first.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

Returnable is confirmed.

Returnal Coming To PC Soon | EarlyGame

That makes God of War, Returnable, The Last of Us, and Spider-Man. Four easy AAAs contributing to PC's likely Gen9 win. Sony cares about PC Lords.

@hardwenzen said:

Hermits, please stick to your Star Citizen and other irrelevant garbage straight from Kickstarter. Sony exclusives are for Sony, not you.

It's like you forget PC also gets the most AAA and AA titles (thanks to MS, Sony, a few exclusive series from certain genres that are near unplayable on console, and all 3rd Party). Not just Indies and Kickstarters.

locus-solus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 locus-solus

@davillain said:
@locus-solus said:

I heard there's a slim chance Sony is considering Remaking Bloodborne since the tech was built around PS4 is old, so remaking it would make more sense if Sony really cares about money. Again, just a rumor so don't put your hopes up...yet.

Bloodborne rumors have been monthly or ever other month since Sony announced they would be porting some of there exclusives to pc. I don't think the Bluepoint remaking Bloodborne rumor has much credibility. I don't think any of the rumors are trustworthy.

Fromsoft Dantelion engine shouldn't be a problem. just need to patch RCE or Remote Code Execution that's already patched in Elden Ring.

I think Bloodborne pc port will come eventually just need to wait for official announcement.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#34 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts

Bloodborne would be a smart release for PC, but I am thinking this game is becoming Sony's Mother 3. But I don't think From Software will make it, probably will need Bluepoint to do it, and if they're not doing that now, then any work on re-releasing that will probably have to wait longer.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10435 Posts

ive just finished another run of bloodborne and it is still, even after several playthroughs, phenomenal. there is some seriously brilliantly creepy, dark and messed up shit that combined with the souls formula creates a unique horror atmosphere. its a different atmosphere to stalker but its that level of quality (and rarity). this game needs to come to pc and it not doing and there being no remaster / perf patch is a huge loss for the community, not quite hl3 level, but not a million miles away.

my only thought is whether something seriously messed up happened during development and its simply not possible technically. i read rdr1 had something similar which is why the pc port never came. its the only thing i can come up with because after the success of elden ring its a licence to print money for sony and could easily follow the pattern theyre following of creating tv / movie counterparts with their roster

locus-solus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 locus-solus

@Macutchi said:

ive just finished another run of bloodborne and it is still, even after several playthroughs, phenomenal. there is some seriously brilliantly creepy, dark and messed up shit that combined with the souls formula creates a unique horror atmosphere. its a different atmosphere to stalker but its that level of quality (and rarity). this game needs to come to pc and it not doing and there being no remaster / perf patch is a huge loss for the community, not quite hl3 level, but not a million miles away.

my only thought is whether something seriously messed up happened during development and its simply not possible technically. i read rdr1 had something similar which is why the pc port never came. its the only thing i can come up with because after the success of elden ring its a licence to print money for sony and could easily follow the pattern theyre following of creating tv / movie counterparts with their roster

I'm holding off playing more bloodborne on my ps4 don't want to be burnout for when a superior version releasees.

Both Dark Souls 2 and Dark Souls 3 where in Development along side Bloodborne and both are good pc ports. All three games run on From Software proprietary engine Dantelion. I doubt Bloodborne code is a mess. Sony first pc port was August 7, 2020 so it only been two years and new ps4 ports are still being announced.

locus-solus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 locus-solus
@Juub1990 said:

@BassMan: Bloodborne will never leave the PS4. I’ve made peace with that.

Sony first pc port was only August 7, 2020 just a little over two years ago and new ps4 ports are still being announced and just because it hasn't been announced yet you come to the conclusion it's never coming? have some patients.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Juub1990
@locus-solus said:

Sony first pc port was only August 7, 2020 just a little over two years ago and new ps4 ports are still being announced and just because it hasn't been announced yet you come to the conclusion it's never coming? have some patients.

The game is 7 years old and didn't receive a remaster or even a patch for the PS4 Pro/PS5. The sales weren't doorbusters like Horizon either so what would Sony gain from porting it?

Then again, they remastered Demon's Souls but that was the OG game so we never know.

locus-solus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 locus-solus

@Juub1990 said:
@locus-solus said:

The game is 7 years old and didn't receive a remaster or even a patch for the PS4 Pro/PS5. The sales weren't doorbusters like Horizon either so what would Sony gain from porting it?

Then again, they remastered Demon's Souls but that was the OG game so we never know.

The soul games are popular on pc. Elden Ring had a peak concurrent players of 953,426 on steam. God of War Sony most successful pc port had 73,529.

Elden Ring has also sold 16.6 million units and the game hasn't even gone on discount yet ignoring key sites.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#41 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11272 Posts

yes, just ufcking give us 4K/60 Bloodborne Sony.

MK245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MK245
Member since 2012 • 127 Posts

I seriously doubt if there is some grand plot to keep Bloodborne away from PC. I also doubt if there are insurmountable technical issues as well.

Most likely it's just Sony not being that interested in doing it at this point. Maybe another developer could come in and do it at some point but I am not seeing much there right now.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Macutchi

🧐🤔

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

@SolidGame_basic: Yeah like Sony Fannies port begging for PC games like Half Life Alexa. 😆

locus-solus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 locus-solus
@Macutchi said:

🧐🤔

server maintenance probably nothing but will see in about a day.

MyCatIsMilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 MyCatIsMilk
Member since 2022 • 1144 Posts

I honestly do think that Sony may have interest in remaking Bloodborne because of the massive success of Elden Ring. Those who were never able to get into FromSoft games in the past are now trying out their older games because of Elden Ring. It would be wise, imo.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Macutchi

@locus-solus: yeah its all straw clutching but gamerant say offline mode won't be available either during the server maintenance downtime. generally offline unavailable is not something ive been aware of previously as part of general server maintenance

An in-game message has confirmed the game will go down for an update on August 31, with the maintenance lasting around four hours. Players won't even be able to check out Bloodborne offline

locus-solus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 locus-solus

@girlusocrazy said:

@Macutchi: I hope that has something to do with a remake, but it could be they're updating the server code with the same fixes made in Dark Souls 3

I hope it is a Bloodborne remake tho

Only the pc Soul servers wear taken offline as RCE was a pc exclusive exploit. Also if bloodborne on consoles was getting a patch for RCE you think dark souls 1-3 would also be getting a patch.

locus-solus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 locus-solus

@Macutchi said:

@locus-solus: yeah its all straw clutching but gamerant say offline mode won't be available either during the server maintenance downtime. generally offline unavailable is not something ive been aware of previously as part of general server maintenance

An in-game message has confirmed the game will go down for an update on August 31, with the maintenance lasting around four hours. Players won't even be able to check out Bloodborne offline

That's wired the soul games are Sigleplayer games first with the option to participate in multiplayer. I'm curious to why Sigleplayer would be disabled.