...from a technical standpoint. Yes or no?
In less than two hours of playtime I have encountered:
- Near-constant stuttering during cutscenes and gameplay
- "Potato mode" textures (aka laughably-low resolution textures, people look like featureless manequins)
- hard crashes/freezes that require a restart of my system
- Dialogue that lags a good five seconds behind the animations
- A really piss-poor online community full of players that just run off where they want to in co-op (ok this last one isn't a technical issue, but let's just say there's a certain 'type' of person that plays CoD and it's a special kind...)
Anyone else encounter problems on PC or console?
This is honestly one of the worst purchases in memory and I've been gaming since 1990.
It's atrocious and inexcusable that a corporation as large as Activision that produces a game with as large a budget as CoD that has as huge a crew as possible working on it can release a game in such a sorry state, and still not have these game-killing problems fixed after a week.