Both amnesia games free on steam

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Gatygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gatygun
Member since 2010 • 2709 Posts

http://store.steampowered.com/app/57300/Amnesia_The_Dark_Descent/

Just press the install game, make sure to install and it will unlock both versions for you.

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

Thanks , but I already have them with PlayStation Plus.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
@Nike_Air said:

But you'll actually keep them forever on Steam

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58271 Posts

Swear to God I feel like I've gotten about 500 dollars worth of games for free in the past year on PC.

PC gaming is dead. Long live PC gaming.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#5 Ghosts4ever  Online
Member since 2015 • 24896 Posts

Both are very boring walking simulators. waste of time.

PCgameruk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 PCgameruk
Member since 2012 • 2273 Posts

@MonsieurX said:
@Nike_Air said:

The Amnesia Collection is free for a limited time!

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56036 Posts

I'll just add this to my Steam library and play it whenever I have free time in my hands. Thanks for the update news and this is why I always prefer GS forums vs GS news articles.

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#8 pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

@PCgameruk said:
@MonsieurX said:
@Nike_Air said:

The Amnesia Collection is free for a limited time!

The Amnesia Collection is free for a limited time! Click "Install Game" to permanently add it to your library.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46199 Posts

@davillain- said:

I'll just add this to my Steam library and play it whenever I have free time in my hands. Thanks for the update news and this is why I always prefer GS forums vs GS news articles.

GS news articles:

"15 beginner tips for PUBG"

"Battlefront II just got another patch"

"10 reasons you need to play Destiny 2"

Johnny-n-Roger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#10 Johnny-n-Roger
Member since 2003 • 15151 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:
@davillain- said:

GS news articles:

"15 beginner tips for PUBG"

"Battlefront II just got another patch"

"10 reasons you need to play Destiny 2"

Mainstream gaming media is always shilling for the most high-profile publishers and overlooks PC gaming in a comically oblivious fashion. This is why the console peasants are convinced that PC gaming is dying because the gaming media that tells them how to think doesn't account for it.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46199 Posts

@Johnny-n-Roger said:

Mainstream gaming media is always shilling for the most high-profile publishers and overlooks PC gaming in a comically oblivious fashion. This is why the console peasants are convinced that PC gaming is dying because the gaming media that tells them how to think doesn't account for it.

I mean I understand why they do it, making articles about the most popular games is sure to attract a big crowd.

It's just stupid to have 10 news articles in a month about Call of Duty, and just forget about so many other shooters coming out. Or the same about Destiny, Battlefront II or PUBG.

It's what turned me off of Eurogamer's youtube channel: they were doing nothing but PUBG videos. Every day they had a new PUBG video.

It just baffeled me how a news site that is supposed to bring NEWs would overlook so many interesting lesser known games, and just be lazy and only focus on the most popular thing.

Johnny-n-Roger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#12  Edited By Johnny-n-Roger
Member since 2003 • 15151 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:
@Johnny-n-Roger said:

I mean I understand why they do it, making articles about the most popular games is sure to attract a big crowd.

It's just stupid to have 10 news articles in a month about Call of Duty, and just forget about so many other shooters coming out. Or the same about Destiny, Battlefront II or PUBG.

It's what turned me off of Eurogamer's youtube channel: they were doing nothing but PUBG videos. Every day they had a new PUBG video.

It just baffeled me how a news site that is supposed to bring NEWs would overlook so many interesting lesser known games, and just be lazy and only focus on the most popular thing.

It's actually pretty simple. They see what games and gaming topics are "trending" and post articles accordingly. This is so that when people look for information on the "trending" topic they will end up at this site and generate traffic and ad revenue. If you were trying to run a successful gaming website you'd be doing the same.

The problem is when fanboys appeal to gaming journalism as being the authority on what the highest quality or most prolific games are. SW arguments always rely on only a handful of titles that fanboys have been convinced to care about.

This is honestly why I think that MGS V scored anything higher than a 7. The game was balls and incredibly boring. I think that Konami just created so much hype surrounding the franchise and the game with Ground Zeroes a few months prior and with controlled gameplay review sessions on release that everyone was so emotionally wrapped up in the release that they weren't thinking critically about the game's quality and obvious short comings.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#13 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34572 Posts

Joink!

GN10Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points