Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3416 Posts

@nomadic8280: The difference for majority of games is negligible at best but I get it, you have to get payback for the earlier parts of this gen.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@nomadic8280 said:

Similar thing happened with Titanfall 2. Then Respawn patched it and X1X smacks down the PS4 Pro version. It will happen here too. Say it with me: The PS4 Pro does nothing better than the X1X with multiplats.

Just live with it.

Hahahaha i am sure that on your other account a few years back you didn't say the same when the xbox was a few frames faster than the PS4 in some poor coded game.

ACU comes to mind and The witcher 3 as well.

@kuu2 said:

@nomadic8280: don’t burst their bubble. Let them have their fun.

lol I remember how you lemmings use to celebrate ACU and The witcher 3 running faster on xbox.

I remember how you people even claim it was the CPU..lol

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 tdkmillsy  Online
Member since 2003 • 5872 Posts

It should be locked 60fps on the X (or at least damn close) and I would have expected it to drop resolution to achieve that fact if it isn't something else stopping it. A patch could sort that out.

But it should also be locked 60fps on the PRO but how much further drop in resolution would you really except?

Large junks of the game is running at 60fps on both consoles (ignoring the initial drop) and the X runs at a higher resolution all the time. But why would we expect anything else the X is the more powerful console.

I'll wait for DF to look at all aspects before judging.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 tormentos

@tdkmillsy said:

It should be locked 60fps on the X (or at least damn close) and I would have expected it to drop resolution to achieve that fact if it isn't something else stopping it. A patch could sort that out.

But it should also be locked 60fps on the PRO but how much further drop in resolution would you really except?

Large junks of the game is running at 60fps on both consoles (ignoring the initial drop) and the X runs at a higher resolution all the time. But why would we expect anything else the X is the more powerful console.

What make you think it will not need to drop even lower on xbox one X as well? Performance problems are relative we have learn that,so if the Pro needs to drops more resolution to lock 60,the xbox one X would need an even bigger drop to compensate for the frames that is behind as well.

So if the pro is 5 frames from 60,the xbox one X could be 7 frames from 60 which would require more juice,true the xbox one x has more resources so the drop can still be smaller than the Pro but ultimately will drop both more.

Now in the case that the xbox one X version is not coded well that also means the PS4 Pro version isn't coded well as well.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 tdkmillsy  Online

@tormentos said:
@tdkmillsy said:

What make you think it will not need to drop even lower on xbox one X as well? Performance problems are relative we have learn that,so if the Pro needs to drops more resolution to lock 60,the xbox one X would need an even bigger drop to compensate for the frames that is behind as well.

So if the pro is 5 frames from 60,the xbox one X could be 7 frames from 60 which would require more juice,true the xbox one x has more resources so the drop can still be smaller than the Pro but ultimately will drop both more.

Now in the case that the xbox one X version is not coded well that also means the PS4 Pro version isn't coded well as well.

Your being very simplistic there and making a lot of assumptions. But I'd bet my house if both consoles where locked to 60fps the X will still have a better resolution than the Pro.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#56  Edited By mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts

Where Pro version hold 57 fps, XboneX version drops to 49, LOL. Screw fps. We want 4K on XboneX. Oh, wait, game isn't 4k on XboneX.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 tdkmillsy  Online

@mowgly1 said:

Where Pro version hold 57 fps, XboneX version drops to 49, LOL. Screw fps. We want 4K on XboneX. Oh, wait, game isn't 4k on XboneX.

So you don't want 4k on the pro? Sony want you to think its 4k by the adverts. Yet it never hits any where near 4k.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts
@tdkmillsy said:
@mowgly1 said:

So you don't want 4k on the pro? Sony want you to think its 4k by the adverts. Yet it never hits any where near 4k.

I suggest you check the adverts as they say no such thing and clearly state it's 'dynamic' and that it varies game to game.

It also has native 4k games you clown so how do you figure 'Yet it never hits anywhere near 4k'

nomadic8280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#59 nomadic8280
Member since 2017 • 476 Posts

@tormentos said:
@nomadic8280 said:

Similar thing happened with Titanfall 2. Then Respawn patched it and X1X smacks down the PS4 Pro version. It will happen here too. Say it with me: The PS4 Pro does nothing better than the X1X with multiplats.

Just live with it.

Hahahaha i am sure that on your other account a few years back you didn't say the same when the xbox was a few frames faster than the PS4 in some poor coded game.

ACU comes to mind and The witcher 3 as well.

@kuu2 said:

@nomadic8280: don’t burst their bubble. Let them have their fun.

lol I remember how you lemmings use to celebrate ACU and The witcher 3 running faster on xbox.

I remember how you people even claim it was the CPU..lol

Nah that wasn't me. I don't use alts cause I don't go out of my way to start shit. Also I knew what I was getting into with the Xbone's hardware.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By mowgly1

@tdkmillsy said:
@mowgly1 said:

Sony NEVER advertised Pro as true 4k gaming machine like DUMB MS is doing with XboneX. Sony also 2 year ago at conference explained how checkerboard technique works in Pro

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts
Loading Video...

Digital Foundry has similar results. PS4 Pro has the best performance.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12181 Posts

@goldenelementxl said:
Loading Video...

Digital Foundry has similar results. PS4 Pro has the best performance.

If the Resolution was the same on the Pro as the X it would have way less frames.

nomadic8280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 nomadic8280
Member since 2017 • 476 Posts

@Sagemode87 said:

@nomadic8280: The difference for majority of games is negligible at best but I get it, you have to get payback for the earlier parts of this gen.

Well me, personally, in all honesty, I feel its really stupid getting worked up over a few pixels OR frames one way or the other, because the bottom line is both the Pro and the X are great. I got my Xbox because I like the MS games, and I got the X1X to get those games and multiplats looking and running even better. Not to rub it in the face of PS4 owners, I don't care. I hope they're enjoying it for all the good reasons there are to play on PS4/Pro. I'd love to play Black Ops 4 on any platform. And even if its the "worst", I'd play it on XB1 if that's all I had. I play PUBG at 30fps. I played it when it couldn't even keep a consistent 30fps (it can finally). Fun is what you make of it.

All THAT being said, I'm certain Treyarch will be making some tweaks in the near future to squeeze more performance out of all consoles. The met the launch deadline with a fully functional game, that's the good news.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

Lol @ desperate cows... clutching at straws as usual.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:

Whats even better is .75fps is better than almost double the res in GoldenXL and Cows minds. LOL...….

MooseWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 MooseWayne
Member since 2017 • 361 Posts

Loving it One X style.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By tdkmillsy  Online

@scatteh316 said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@mowgly1 said:

I suggest you check the adverts as they say no such thing and clearly state it's 'dynamic' and that it varies game to game.

It also has native 4k games you clown so how do you figure 'Yet it never hits anywhere near 4k'

Why so much aggression, take a chill pill man.

Happy to post multiple pictures showing how the PS4 Pro has been advertised as a 4k console with no sign of dynamic in the advert. But you have already seen them I would suspect. Plus we all know its a clever play on words to make the general punter think its a 4k machine.

'Yet it never hits anywhere near 4k' - we are in a thread talking about Black Ops 4 my reference is to that game, which it is nowhere near 4k on the Pro.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By scatteh316

@tdkmillsy: And yet you worded the 'no where near 4k' in the context of the adverts and in general.

And I would like to see these adverts you have seen.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 tdkmillsy  Online

@scatteh316 said:

@tdkmillsy: And yet you worded the no where 4k in 5he context of the adverts and in general.

And I would like to see these adverts you have seen.

I replied to a post talking about the game running on 4k on the X. Get a grip man.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By mowgly1

@tdkmillsy said:

Happy to post multiple pictures showing how the PS4 Pro has been advertised as a 4k console with no sign of dynamic in the advert. But you have already seen them I would suspect. Plus we all know its a clever play on words to make the general punter think its a 4k machine.

'Yet it never hits anywhere near 4k' - we are in a thread talking about Black Ops 4 my reference is to that game, which it is nowhere near 4k on the Pro.

Because, you, Xbone fan, spinning. That's why aggression is needed! Sony NEVER advertised Pro as a true 4k gaming machine. Sony explained at conference 2 years ago how checkerboard 4 works. Not native, but CHECKERBOARD! Otherwise, since Pro launch, so, for 2 fu***** years now, Sony advertise Pro as a DYNAMIC 4K. This shot is more than ayear and a half old :

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 scatteh316

@tdkmillsy: You're spinning now...... I'm still waiting for you to post these adverts too.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 tdkmillsy  Online

@scatteh316 said:

@tdkmillsy: You're spinning now...... I'm still waiting for you to post these adverts too.

Can we not just all accept the fact companies, spin, play on words, exaggerate the truth all the time.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 tdkmillsy  Online

@nomadic8280 said:
@Sagemode87 said:

Well me, personally, in all honesty, I feel its really stupid getting worked up over a few pixels OR frames one way or the other, because the bottom line is both the Pro and the X are great. I got my Xbox because I like the MS games, and I got the X1X to get those games and multiplats looking and running even better. Not to rub it in the face of PS4 owners, I don't care. I hope they're enjoying it for all the good reasons there are to play on PS4/Pro. I'd love to play Black Ops 4 on any platform. And even if its the "worst", I'd play it on XB1 if that's all I had. I play PUBG at 30fps. I played it when it couldn't even keep a consistent 30fps (it can finally). Fun is what you make of it.

All THAT being said, I'm certain Treyarch will be making some tweaks in the near future to squeeze more performance out of all consoles. The met the launch deadline with a fully functional game, that's the good news.

This is far too sensible (and true) for these forums.

rzxv04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 rzxv04
Member since 2018 • 2578 Posts

@AdobeArtist said:
@goldenelementxl said:
@AdobeArtist said:

The frame rate difference is minuscule, hardly worth debating over. Also...

@goldenelementxl said:

PS4 Pro - Dynamic resolution

- Lowest native resolution found being 960x1800 and the highest native resolution found being 1920x2160

- Using a temporal reconstruction technique the PS4 Pro can reach a pixel count of 3840x2160. This resolution very rarely reached.

- The PS4 Pro renders natively at 1920x1080 on 1080p TV

At first I was wondering how the game came to these resolutions and still arrive at a 16:9 aspect ratio. Until I realized you mixed up the horizontal with the vertical numbers. Should be 1800x920 and 2160x1920. Just needed to point that out.

The numbers aren't mixed up, there is horizontal reconstruction occurring. I didn't mention it in that bullet point because I was discussing "native" resolutions. The second bullet point mentions "using temporal reconstructionthe Pro can reach 3840x2160" while the first point says, "the highest NATIVE resolution found is 1920x2160." 1920 x 2 = 3840.

I'm "working" right now, so my post isn't a clear as it could be. That's on me.

Oh I see. So instead of conventional diagonal upscaling, they only extrapolate the horizontal pixels to artificially double the width in emulating the overall "ultra HD" dimension. Sounds odd to me, gives the impression that the picture looks stretched to fill the screen, but if that's what they gotta do to sell the illusion... <shrugs>

They've done this with KZSF too in MP half the horizontal while 1080p vertical (at least in a lot of instances). DF says this is where CB kinda originated from.

On a sidenote, I remember CoD World War in PS3 gen.. on PC doing proper 16:9 on a native 4:3 resolution. Something like "anamorphic/reverse anamorphic".

@topic: base consoles :(

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44049 Posts

Hahaha... Looks like it's time for another sale... Get'em now before they're all gone....

TC get's an additional 20% off when mentioning Doc SP, and boy do we all know you need a few tubes of this magical cure. lolol :P

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By mowgly1

@tdkmillsy said:
@scatteh316 said:

Can we not just all accept the fact companies, spin, play on words, exaggerate the truth all the time.

Btw. Sony started much earlier to advertise PS4 Pro as a 4k DYNAMIC GAMING. My shot is much older than yours. So, LOGIC is, Xbone fan, that Sony started to advertise PS4 Pro as Dynamic 4k FIRST AND FOREMOST!

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#77 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts
@mowgly1 said:
@tdkmillsy said:

Because, you, Xbone fan, spinning. That's why aggression is needed! Sony NEVER advertised Pro as a true 4k gaming machine. Sony explained at conference 2 years ago how checkerboard 4 works. Not native, but CHECKERBOARD! Otherwise, since Pro launch, so, for 2 fu***** years now, Sony advertise Pro as a DYNAMIC 4K. This shot is more than ayear and a half old :

Where does it say "upscaled"? What is "Dynamic 4k" if not sonyspeak for upscaled .... they might as well have called it "Brilliant 4k" instead of advertising it as "Upscaled 4k". Sony have advertised it as a 4k console ... you ranting that they haven't doesn't change the fact.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 mowgly1

@sealionact said:
@mowgly1 said:
@tdkmillsy said:

Where does it say "upscaled"? What is "Dynamic 4k" if not sonyspeak for upscaled .... they might as well have called it "Brilliant 4k" instead of advertising it as "Upscaled 4k". Sony have advertised it as a 4k console ... you ranting that they haven't doesn't change the fact.

Your shot is from this year, actually about 2 weeks ago, . My shot is from april 2017. Like i said : Sony started to advertise PS4 Pro as Dynamic 4k FIRST AND FOREMOST!

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 sealionact
@mowgly1 said:
@sealionact said:
@mowgly1 said:
@tdkmillsy said:

Your shot is from this year, actually about 2 weeks ago, . My shot is from april 2017. Like i said : Sony started to advertise PS4 Pro as Dynamic 4k FIRST AND FOREMOST!

You just needed to look at what you actually said; "Sony NEVER advertised Pro as a true 4k gaming machine" and "Otherwise, since Pro launch, so, for 2 fu***** years now, Sony advertise Pro as a DYNAMIC 4K.".
Then look at the pictures I provided - realise you were mistaken and then admit you were wrong - which would have put you in the reasonable people group.

You failed, started spinning and ended up looking like the rabid fanboy you are accusing others of being. Nothing wrong with admitting when you made a mistake.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

Come on folks, when Sony uses "Dynamic" in their advertising they don't mean "variable" like it's used in the tech definition. They are using it to mean "compelling" or "intense."

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#81 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20103 Posts

@tdkmillsy said:
@scatteh316 said:

Can you link to the videos these were taken from?

Howmakewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Howmakewood
Member since 2015 • 7702 Posts

Interesting that nobody has mentioned that Pro can actually drop to a sub 1080p res in terms of pixels

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By mowgly1

@sealionact said:

You just needed to look at what you actually said; "Sony NEVER advertised Pro as a true 4k gaming machine" and "Otherwise, since Pro launch, so, for 2 fu***** years now, Sony advertise Pro as a Then look at the pictures I provided - realise you were mistaken and then admit you were wrong - which would have put you in the reasonable people group.

DYNAMIC 4K.".

You failed, started spinning and ended up looking like the rabid fanboy you are accusing others of being. Nothing wrong with admitting when you made a mistake.

First and foremost, Sony started to advertise Pro as a Dynamic 4k, which is a FACT. Get it? My screenshot is much older then yours. My response first and foremost is referred to a member who claimed that Sony NEVER advertised Pro as dynamic 4k machine. Which is false. Don't care what they said LATER, an almost 2 years later. First things first - it's being advertised as a "dynamic 4k gaming machine".

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 sealionact

@mowgly1: "Otherwise, since Pro launch, so, for 2 fu***** years now, Sony advertise Pro as a DYNAMIC 4K."

If Sony had exclusively advertised Pro as "Dynamic 4k" over the last 2 years, you would have been right, and I would have admitted it. Destiny 2 bundle had the "4K HDR" logo on it, not "Dynamic 4k" and that was in 2017. How does your "So for 2 years" claim hold up there?

You've been shown time and again, that since launch Sony has used the "4K UHD" logo on their boxes, in their TV ads and in other areas of advertising..... so you're wrong, but you're too much of a fanboy to admit when you're wrong.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e171d7dbd091
deactivated-5e171d7dbd091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 deactivated-5e171d7dbd091
Member since 2018 • 284 Posts

I only own Xbox One X, so Xbox One version it is for me. It's nice to own the best console in the world.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By scatteh316
@tdkmillsy said:
@scatteh316 said:

I want a video of the advert.... Not selected screens.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By mowgly1

@sealionact:

Destiny 2 Pro Limited Edition came out in September last year, my shot is a half year older. And btw. Sony advertised Pro as a dynamic 4k since conference, Xbone fan. Didn't i mentioned "checkerboard 4k" at Pro conference? Oh yes, i did. That was 2 years ago.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 sealionact

@mowgly1: So not 2 years then. Thanks for admitting you were wrong.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Zero_epyon
@scatteh316 said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@scatteh316 said:

I'd like that too. I want to know what ad this is and if there's any disclaimer before or after the selected shots.

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts
@evil_loli said:

I only own Xbox One X, so Xbox One version it is for me. It's nice to own the best console in the world.

you fool it runs best on the pro the PS4 PRO the ultimate console

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 tdkmillsy  Online

@Zero_epyon said:
@scatteh316 said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@scatteh316 said:

I'd like that too. I want to know what ad this is and if there's any disclaimer before or after the selected shots.

I found and posted this ages ago, I remember the sky advert and dont recall any disclaimer.

There have been plenty times Sony or devs have claimed games and console is 4k without any disclaimers unless questioned.

Even on the adverts that claim Dynamic 4k does it actually state what it means. Dynamic 4k gaming could easily be taken as 4k games with energy and new ideas.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 tormentos

@kuu2 said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

Whats even better is .75fps is better than almost double the res in GoldenXL and Cows minds. LOL...….

Wait you care about resolution NOW...Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

NO wait wait..Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:
@evil_loli said:

you fool it runs best on the pro the PS4 PRO the ultimate console

Mean: Pro: 59.28 | XBX: 58.53

- Lowest native resolution found being 960x1800 and the highest native resolution found being 1920x2160

- Using a temporal reconstruction technique the PS4 Pro can reach a pixel count of 3840x2160. This resolution very rarely reached.

Xbox One X - Dynamic resolution

- Lowest native resolution found being approximately 1560x1500 and the highest native resolution found being 3840x2160

- Native 3840x2160 is very rare

Runs at a higher resolution on the X and the difference in frame rate of less then 1 FPS on the average. Quit being an idiot. The Xbox version is technically better.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By tormentos

@Xabiss said:

- Lowest native resolution found being approximately 1560x1500 and the highest native resolution found being 3840x2160

Runs at a higher resolution on the X and the difference in frame rate of less then 1 FPS on the average. Quit being an idiot. The Xbox version is technically better.

Don't go there..I mean i can quote many lemmings hyping a frame faster on xbox one vs the PS4 higher resolution and extra effects.

This is just lol worthy now,is like lemmings all of the sudden care about resolutions an frames,when for the first 4 years of this gen it was a constant damage control fest.

I saw the PS4 more than double the pixel count of the xbox one while having extra effects that is more than 100% performance gap and lemmings didn't care.

@tdkmillsy said:

Your being very simplistic there and making a lot of assumptions. But I'd bet my house if both consoles where locked to 60fps the X will still have a better resolution than the Pro.

But that is exactly what you did,so your assumptions are somehow better than mine?

Obviously the X1X will still have higher resolution if both are lock at 60FPS,i never claimed otherwise,i just stated that dropping resolution for frames on PRO would need to be counter on xbox the same way,the xbox one will not magically hit 60FPS if it was already slower without dropping more resolution.

The PS4 has several games were it was 1080p vs the 900p version on xbox or 720p version and the xbox deliver a frame or 2 faster in some of those games.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By mowgly1

@sealionact:

Quote:

"So not 2 years then. Thanks for admitting you were wrong."

Btw. It is more than 2 years. Sony introduced Pro back at September 2016 where they mentioned 4k checkerboard technique and how Pro would embrace it. Cheers! You tried.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

Lol @ cows... can't let it go. Lmao.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 tdkmillsy  Online

@tormentos said:
@Xabiss said:

Don't go there..I mean i can quote many lemmings hyping a frame faster on xbox one vs the PS4 higher resolution and extra effects.

This is just lol worthy now,is like lemmings all of the sudden care about resolutions an frames,when for the first 4 years of this gen it was a constant damage control fest.

I saw the PS4 more than double the pixel count of the xbox one while having extra effects that is more than 100% performance gap and lemmings didn't care.

@tdkmillsy said:

But that is exactly what you did,so your assumptions are somehow better than mine?

Obviously the X1X will still have higher resolution if both are lock at 60FPS,i never claimed otherwise,i just stated that dropping resolution for frames on PRO would need to be counter on xbox the same way,the xbox one will not magically hit 60FPS if it was already slower without dropping more resolution.

The PS4 has several games were it was 1080p vs the 900p version on xbox or 720p version and the xbox deliver a frame or 2 faster in some of those games.

Both would have to move yes, congrats on stating the obvious.

The Pro is already sub 1080p at the lowest and would have to go lower, might even hit the 720p you like but thats happened before on the PRO. You know the console designed for 4k TV's.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@tormentos said:
@Xabiss said:

I will go there. Why are you not getting on the fanboys ass. He is the one hyping that it is best on Pro with less then a FPS on average? I just called out his bullshit and then your fanboy ass jumps on my ass for proving his ass wrong. Also I don't give a **** what fanboys have said in the past. I never said any of that shit so be off with you please.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Zero_epyon
@tdkmillsy said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@scatteh316 said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@scatteh316 said:

I found and posted this ages ago, I remember the sky advert and dont recall any disclaimer.

There have been plenty times Sony or devs have claimed games and console is 4k without any disclaimers unless questioned.

Even on the adverts that claim Dynamic 4k does it actually state what it means. Dynamic 4k gaming could easily be taken as 4k games with energy and new ideas.

By who though? Dynamic Resolution. Dynamic 4K. 4K is a resolution. So Dynamic 4K means Dynamic resolution. Anything else is a massive failing in reading comprehension.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By tdkmillsy  Online

@Zero_epyon said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@scatteh316 said:

By who though? Dynamic Resolution. Dynamic 4K. 4K is a resolution. So Dynamic 4K means Dynamic resolution. Anything else is a massive failing in reading comprehension.

The average gamer on the street knows what Dynamic 4k resolution is?

Not all games are dynamic 4k resolution, some are Native some are not dynamic.

Its a clever play on words to make the average gamer believe its a 4k console.

It doesn't say gaming in dynamic 4k resolution. It says Dynamic 4k Gaming. Dynamic definition in the dictionary doesn't even talk about resolution.