hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 367 Posts

The art style is so incredibly ugly in this. Expecting it to be a missive failure.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 6260 Posts

@jg4xchamp: So you were wrong with your original statement (DMC does in fact have good gameplay, its not the best but its defenitly good) and now all you can do is attack and call names because you were wrong, bravo to you lol. Keep crying, its good entertainment for is all.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#53 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 37874 Posts

DMC was pretty good. Not sure why people hate on it so much. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#54 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 25480 Posts

LawBreakers looked more fun.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#55 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 62383 Posts
@vfighter said:

@jg4xchamp: So you were wrong with your original statement (DMC does in fact have good gameplay, its not the best but its defenitly good) and now all you can do is attack and call names because you were wrong, bravo to you lol. Keep crying, its good entertainment for is all.

Wasn't wrong at all, DmC does not have good gameplay, outside of DMC2 which is straight trash, it's the worst Devil May Cry. If you actually played those at a level resembling competence, you would grasp that, but you don't.

It's not good gameplay to drop a lock on entirely and gut all sorts of directional moves from the series canon. Even in the DE, the lock on is still limited in what moves it brings back+is finnicky and rotates through enemies slower than any of the other games in the franchise.

It's not good gameplay to add brain dead platforming to the gameplay that amounts to little more than go forward, press the one button that slings you across, and go forward some more

It's not good gameplay to add color coded enemies that limit your responses in a combat system all about showing off and player expression. The definitive edition also doesn't fix this, because since you can't stagger enemies without using a specific enemy, it completely limits your combo path

It's not good gameplay to have enemies that can't attack you at specific spaces, and the ones in DmC have little to no answers for your movement on the ground, much less when you take them to the air

The game made staying in the air a joke

The game dropped styles

Attack animations are slower and have less flexibility with the rest of the options in your tool kit.

Angel evade is so strong that it melts entire boss health bars on a perfect dodge, and the game has a second dodge that does the exact same shit.

The boss fights outside of Vergil are exclusively built around a step by step pattern based routine, which is worse than even the larger bosses in previous entries, much less the more humanoid stuff like Credo or Agni n Rudra.

I'd go on, but again one of us actually values Depth, and the other plays these games for a playthrough and likes eating shit. I don't.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 VFighter

@jg4xchamp: Yawn...its got good gameplay, you were wrong, sad sad day for you. :( You can write a book for all I care, which you keep doing, doesnt make you any less wrong. Its not the best of its genre or series in that regard, doesnt have to be, you said GOOD, not amazing, not exceptional, good, and its defenitly good. And its not the only game they have with good gameplay lol, eat the L and move on.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 jg4xchamp
@vfighter said:

@jg4xchamp: Yawn...its got good gameplay, you were wrong, sad sad day for you. :( You can write a book for all I care, which you keep doing, doesnt make you any less wrong. Its not the best of its genre or series in that regard, doesnt have to be, you said GOOD, not amazing, not exceptional, good, and its defenitly good. And its not the only game they have with good gameplay lol, eat the L and move on.

Going "hur durr nuh uh its good" is not an argument, especially up against stuff that can be measurably proven as something the game does wrong. Spin it anyway you like it factually downgrades a more complex n deeper battle system into a shallow mindless one. Ergo bad gameplay for people who don't want to play brain dead games. And if it's their best combat system and still bad, yeah their other games also have bad gameplay. My decision to talk down on you is further validated.

If you're going to opinion police, you should actually try to bring up something resembling an actual argument. Quit being a putz.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 VFighter

@jg4xchamp: Awww still name calling cause you got nothing, not really surprised. Not being the absolute best at something doesn't = bad, until you can understand that little tidbit there's nothing else to talk about, enjoy the L, I'm sure you're use to those though.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 jg4xchamp

@vfighter said:

@jg4xchamp: Awww still name calling cause you got nothing,

Except I actually presented gameplay criticisms. Try again sport.

phbz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#60 phbz
Member since 2009 • 5258 Posts

Played for a few hours yesterday. It needs some more fine tuning but I enjoyed it. Probably won't play it again since multiplayer is really not my thing.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 85

User Lists: 2

#61 uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 38474 Posts

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 clone01
Member since 2003 • 27705 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

Anyone care? I imagine not.

Loading Video...

Revealed at E3 last year, Bleeding Edge is a bit of a departure from Hellblade. This 4v4 multiplayer hero combat game definitely has an air of Overwatch to it, including hero characters such as Daemon, Buttercup, Gizmo and Miko, but with over saturated colours and a lot more melee. Curiously it actually has its roots in the MOBA genre, instead of trying to ape Overwatch, but gradually morphed into something more direct and combative.

The game’s been through a number of closed alpha and beta tests, and it’s now ready for primetime, but Ninja Theory have already started adding new characters to the roster. Just last week, they revealed Mekko, the trash-talking dolphin in a mech suit – because of course! – and a new map set in Mexico called Landslide.

We went hands on with Bleeding Edge back at XO19, coming away curious about how the game is going to turn out. I said, “Bleeding Edge is a huge change of pace from anything that Ninja Theory has made before, and it’s great to see the freedom that being a part of Xbox Game Studios has given the studio to continue to experiment and push their own boundaries. Bleeding Edge won’t have the same impact that Hellblade did, but it is sure to be a cornerstone multiplayer release on Xbox One and Game Pass when it launches in March next year.”

So, we’re just a few days away from that launch date, and we’ll be diving in to check out the finished game as soon as we can.

I imagine quite a few do care, you worthless twat.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Fedor  Online
Member since 2015 • 6194 Posts

@clone01: Judging by the player count, nobody seems to care.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#64 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 4476 Posts

@fedor: i play on gamepass, mechanically i like it more than OW, however needs more maps/game modes

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 VFighter

@clone01: I think you're wrong champ, but nice outburst of anger for no reason.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 clone01

@vfighter said:

@clone01: I think you're wrong champ, but nice outburst of anger for no reason.

no, calling him a worthless twat is merely a factual statement, not an outburst. Champ is another user. Sorry, I'm clone.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 clone01

@fedor said:

@clone01: Judging by the player count, nobody seems to care.

No, that is incorrect. Its not PubG, but there are users that care.